X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Since Classic VH won't reunite...

The only other great deal of satisfaction would be for everyone to form a line to the left and prepare to suckle on my sweaty nut-sack.

Flappo and Hitch you will spend the most time doing this, and holding up the line in the process.

General Herpes and LSD need not line up. You two have been danglin' from my balls since January of this year. The pucker on you two is no longer funny.

Sorry. Im angry after reading that "jab" at Dave from Alex; the neck brace wearing pooh pusher. But it doesn't change the fact that I will keep the line of ball lickers flowing quite freely.

Any complaints will be received without prejudice. (unless your caucasian, black, jap, chinese, mexican, indian, english, french, russian, australian or hindu.)

There! I made it clear Im not racist. I hate everybody evenly. Well, Im partial to hispanic midgets.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • bru87tr
    Commando
    • Apr 2004

you rock BT! lol, hahahaha
    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

I didn't take my medication today and Im fucking angry!
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Not too mention it was hot and dry today and Im dripping with excess bag sweat.

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
          Dripping With Excess Bag Sweat.
          Isn't that one of the new Van Hagar songs?

"Yeah, I'm up, with an ass full of butter, waiting for my breakfast, you better make it fast, I'm hungry and dripping with excess bag sweat."

Mezro...old socks make great scro mops; my bags look like the sea hag
          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

LOL "an ass full of butter".

Comment

Working...