• Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Clinton rages over Lewinsky

Clinton rages against Dimbleby in Panorama confrontation over Lewinsky

By chris Hastings and Charles Laurence

Bill Clinton loses his temper with David Dimbleby during a BBC television interview to be broadcast this week when he is repeatedly quizzed about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Visibly angry: Bill Clinton
    The former American president, famed for his amiable disposition, becomes visibly angry and rattled, particularly when Dimbleby asks him whether his publicly declared contrition over the affair is genuine.

His outrage at the line of questioning during the 50-minute interview, to be broadcast on Panorama on Tuesday night, lasts several minutes. It is the first time that the former President has been seen to lose his temper publicly over the issue of his sexual liaisons with Ms Lewinsky.

The President initially responds to Dimbleby's questions by launching a general attack on media intrusion. When the broadcaster persists with the question of whether the politician was truly penitent, Clinton directs his anger towards Dimbleby.

The atmosphere, which was initially warm, then turns decidedly chilly. One BBC executive who has seen the interview, which took place in a New York hotel last Wednesday, said: "He is visibly angry with Dimbleby's line of questioning and some of that anger gets directed at Dimbleby himself. As outbursts go, it is not just some flash that is over in an instant. It is something substantial and sustained.

"It is memorable television which will give the public a different insight into the President's character. It will leave them wondering whether he is as contrite as he says he is about past events. Dimbleby manages to remain calm and order is eventually restored."

Mr Clinton agreed to speak to Panorama as part of the publicity campaign for his autobiography My Life.

Last edited by ELVIS; 06-20-2004, 09:42 PM.
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Clinton serves in Vietnam...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Clinton reads one of FORD's posts...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Clinton serves in Vietnam...
              so who's the ugly Vietnamese guy standing to his left?
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The current occupant of the White House destroys the economy and the surplus that Clinton built, and destroys America's standing in the world through insane "preemptive" wars based on LIES, and all they want to ask Clinton about is a fucking blow job.

And they wonder why that would piss him off?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Shit, Monica is a Super Model compared to Mrs. Clinton.
                  I watched his interview this evening and he said he did it because he could.
                  That's a pretty good reason if you ask me and if he'd just said that in the first place he could have saved himself a lot of trouble.

I was touched by his reaction to an interview with his mother who passed away that he had never seen.

I like the guy a little more since he left the White House, lol.

I'd have porked Monica too if i were him and "could" do it... she isn't that ugly and probably sucks a mean dick.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by FORD
                    The current occupant of the White House destroys the economy
                    you mean brings the country out of clintons resescion

and the surplus that Clinton built,
                    that would be the republican congresses surplus. it's ironic the first time the country started passing balanced budgets was the first time the republicans were in charge of both houses and as soon as the dems regained the senate by lies the first budget they passed was in the red. odd isn't it? the dems in control budget is in the red republicans its not.

and destroys America's standing in the world through insane "preemptive" wars based on LIES,
                    i don't know why your bringing clintons wars in kosovo numerus strikes on iraq into this. you know those things obl calls "acts of aggression" that lead to 9-11. those are just two of the things clinton did. you know those things that aren't supported by the facts you know like genocide in kosovo and the wmd in iraq right? oh wait clinton wasn't lying then was he seems clinton really drove us down the shitter now doesn't it?

and all they want to ask Clinton about is a fucking blow job.

And they wonder why that would piss him off?

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Clinton also claims to have warned George Bush about Bin Laden...

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Ford, I think I’ve figured you out. Anyway, whether you believe it or not, Reagan’s economic growth rate was 3.2% per year, compared to only 1.8% during the Clinton administration. What that did was put money into US pockets. So how can anyone argue that Clinton had a decent stint with this? What determined his economy during his tenure, whether you believe it or not, are the policies Reagan created.

The surplus was and still is a myth.
                        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• VanJay011379
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Clinton reads one of FORD's posts...

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Not to mention, could you imagine the effect on the economy Hillarycare would've had had it passed? Talk about deficits!

Comment

• Sarge
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral
                              Shit, Monica is a Super Model compared to Mrs. Clinton.
                              That chick is a pig.
                              I would not stick my dick into that...
                              ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                              The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                              [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

Working...