Team Mittens responds......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJdewtCtuY

FORD
08-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Ann the Man and Mush Limpdick respond to Team Mittens :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-JN5egDH-c

Guitar Shark
08-09-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm sorry, but that "Understands" ad is just ridiculous. And I'm no Romney fan by any means.

FORD
08-09-2012, 09:01 PM
I'm sorry, but that "Understands" ad is just ridiculous. And I'm no Romney fan by any means.

Why is it ridiculous? Shouldn't the real consequences of Mittens outsourcing be talked about?

jhale667
08-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Ann the Man and Mush Limpdick respond to Team Mittens :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-JN5egDH-c

I saw the bit about Coulter going off earlier today...pretty funny. And Alex Wagner....yeah, she's hot.

:guitar:

jhale667
08-09-2012, 09:05 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8i9j93lC11qkt6yoo1_400.png

Nitro Express
08-10-2012, 03:25 AM
It's just going to get nastier. Mitt is still trying to act like the nice guy becuase he knows Obama will attack him like crazy. Then Mitt will strategically hit Obama on the $4 million he has spent to keep his school and passport records locked up. Also, none of the social security numbers Obama has used has been issued in Hawaii. His current one is a Conneticut SS number and he has never lived in Conneticut. I mean this guy is no longer the new comer celebrity figure. Plus he's lost the Jewish vote saying Israel should go back to the 1967 borders and he general snideness to Israel. Also, his campaign money is down. Obama's biggest failure is doing nothing to undo the damage the Bush Administration did but making it worse. People were hoping Obama would end the warmongering and the Patriot Act type police state tactics. He's just turned out to be the same type of ilk.

Nitro Express
08-10-2012, 03:33 AM
:biggrin:Mitt was not conservative when he ran Massachussettes. Look at his record. Maybe the conservatives should find a conservative candidate. Ron Paul is still going to Tampa.

LoungeMachine
08-10-2012, 03:57 AM
I love Alex Wagner

:gulp:

Nitro Express
08-10-2012, 04:00 AM
She's better than that annoying Irish fuck that usually hosts the show.

Nitro Express
08-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Romney’s biggest nemesis is himself; namely his signing of the Massachusetts Healthcare Reform Act in April 2006. The law is largely seen as the precursor to what will later be called ObamaCare by Republicans and Fox News pundits.

RomneyCare is a scaled down version of the Affordable Care Act. Romney was as much an obstacle to Democrats in the bill’s passing, as he was the poster child of it afterwards. Under the law, everyone in Massachusetts is now required to have health insurance. Romney was against higher taxes or mandated coverage among employers, and he got his way in the end.

RomneyCare is also not breaking the bank in Massachusetts, according to the Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation, an independent research group that many call the state’s version of the Congressional Budget Office.

“There’s a lot of wild accusations that the law is breaking the bank in Massachusetts, and that is simply not the case,” said Michael Widmer, president of the Foundation.

State healthcare reform increased the number of low income with health coverage. Prior to the law in 2006, 24% of low income adults did not have health insurance. Today that number is around 8%, according to the Blue Cross Foundation, the non-profit arm of private insurer Blue Cross Blue Shield. Those who do not have health insurance are fined around $1,200 on their tax return. RomneyCare was more of an insurance bill than a means to cut healthcare costs, still high in Massachusetts. Despite costs not coming down, Massachusetts residents can do what most Americans can not; they can afford health insurance, even when they are earning as much as $64,000 a year for a family of four.

To pay for extra coverage, however, the state had to find an additional $350 million from its own budget. On balance, RomneyCare costs Massachusetts an extra $100 million a year from its state budget. “Not bad for a state with a $30 billion budget,” Widmer said. It costs state companies a combined total of around $30 million a year in what the government calls a fair share assessment. It’s essentially a fee that companies with 10 employees or more agree to pay to the state if they do not provide health insurance benefits from their employees. It amounts to around $295 per employee. It was the Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation, and not Mitt Romney, who helped convince companies to pay a fair share assessment if they were not going to give their workers health insurance coverage

Nitro Express
08-10-2012, 04:16 AM
In other words, Romney compromised. The problem with the current Republican establishment is they don't want to compromise whatsoever when they get control of the seat of power. This is one reason the Republican Party is the failure it is. We need to stop this party polarization and actually look at the long-term picture of what the country needs and make deals and compromises on something that serves the greater good.

Seshmeister
08-10-2012, 06:46 AM
People forget that it's not a great use of money for all of these people to turn up at the emergency room instead.

Often you get fed a line and there are less than clear outcomes.

For example back in 1997 the UK had no minimum wage like the US does. When Tony Blair came in and implemented one, all the business leaders and the right screamed that it would destroy jobs and the economy. It completely didn't.

What it did do is save public money because prior to that the government was effectively propping up a bunch of shitty businesses who were paying very very low salaries and the employees had to use welfare/food stamps type tax payers money to top them up.

I don't know the figures, I guess no one does but Obamacare may have hidden benefits. A single payer thing would obviously be better still but I guess that's communist talk.

Nickdfresh
08-10-2012, 08:37 AM
I agree with Shark that the ad is a bit misleading and leaves out some facts such as the man's wife did have health insurance for most of her illness. That being said, Romney is an unlikeable cunt and Obama's atPACk ads seem to be showing him up and it appears Pres. Obama is beginning to open up a big lead. CNN and Fox have him with a seven and nine point lead over Rummney and the swing states appear edging Obama's way...

jhale667
08-10-2012, 10:30 AM
I agree with Shark that the ad is a bit misleading and leaves out some facts such as the man's wife did have health insurance for most of her illness. That being said, Romney is an unlikeable cunt and Obama's atPACk ads seem to be showing him up and it appears Pres. Obama is beginning to open up a big lead. CNN and Fox have him with a seven and nine point lead over Rummney and the swing states appear edging Obama's way...

Anything could happen in the next 90 days, but unless Obama punches a baby or something in that time frame Wrongney's going to have a hell of a time closing that (ever-widening) gap...

DLR Bridge
08-10-2012, 10:47 AM
I love Alex Wagner.

As do I. And Erin Burnett. What a great movie the three of us would make. Uh oh. Something moved.

BigBadBrian
08-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Why is it ridiculous? Shouldn't the real consequences of Mittens outsourcing be talked about?

It's an outright lie.

The woman didn't turn up with cancer until 5 years after this plant owned by Bain closed. The woman had a job and her own health insurance then and QUIT! No work, no insurance! Fucking...duh!!! Not to mention that ownership by Bain gave this plant a few more years than it would've had by itself.

And I don't believe one goddamned word from the Obama Campaign that they didn't know anything about this ad. This is outright pathetic for a POTUS who we are expected to believe and who promised to change the political culture in Washington.

BigBadBrian
08-10-2012, 11:28 AM
And Erin Burnett.

She has a pig nose. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
08-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Anything could happen in the next 90 days, but unless Obama punches a baby or something in that time frame Wrongney's going to have a hell of a time closing that (ever-widening) gap...

Or a chihuahua... :)

jhale667
08-10-2012, 11:50 AM
I love Alex Wagner

:gulp:

I repeat: she's a HOTTIE. :sex:

DLR Bridge
08-10-2012, 11:52 AM

Hmm. Perhaps I've been distracted by her perfect EVERYTHING ELSE. Slightly flared nostrils does not a pig nose make!

jhale667
08-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Or a chihuahua... :)

Holy fuck, I hadn't seen that yet... "Is anyone asking how my hand feels after punching the iron-like jaw of that baby?" :lol:

jhale667
08-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Hmm. Perhaps I've been distracted by her perfect EVERYTHING ELSE. Slightly flared nostrils does not a pig nose make!

Pay him no mind: A ) He doesn't like girls and B ) Clearly he needs an eye exam, because she's hot!

FORD
08-10-2012, 11:59 AM

This is coming from somebody who thinks Ann the Man is "hot". :puke:

Nitro Express
08-10-2012, 12:04 PM
People forget that it's not a great use of money for all of these people to turn up at the emergency room instead.

For example back in 1997 the UK had no minimum wage like the US does. When Tony Blair came in and implemented one, all the business leaders and the right screamed that it would destroy jobs and the economy. It completely didn't.

What it did do is save public money because prior to that the government was effectively propping up a bunch of shitty businesses who were paying very very low salaries and the employees had to use welfare/food stamps type tax payers money to top them up.

I don't know the figures, I guess no one does but Obamacare may have hidden benefits. A single payer thing would obviously be better still but I guess that's communist talk.

What became the problem in US healthcare was we were starting to ge price gouged. The system itself as far as delivering quality care was fine but the prices were going up just like college tuition has gone up. I look at is as monopoly type pricing now some people have offered the sollution allowing people to buy insurance accross state lines would add in free market competition to keep prices down. Some people say treat the healthcare system like a utility. Regulate the prices. It's easy for one product like electricity but much more difficult for a whole bunch of different products and services.

The problem is if you look at most our politicians they are control freaks. That goes for Obama as well. He is not your Bill Clinton type liberal who can make compromises. Obama wants to be big daddy and dictate to you what you are going to do. Then you look at his mentors growing up and it show raise a red flag big time. This is not FDR. They tagged this legislation on another bill and rammed it through without the propper disclosure on what it is and when you have to hide something from the public, it's usually not good. Since they have passed this thing I have seen the prices of medical insurance and medical equipement skyrocket. Also, places that use to accept cash payments no longer accept cash and they obscenely overbill the insurance. So I don't think this has done anything to keep prices down and if anything the fraud in the system is increasing.

It just means even more higher expense and worse of all, a lack of choice. It used to be you and your doctor. Now it's you and the government. A government full of greedy control freaks. How is this a good thing?

Nitro Express
08-10-2012, 12:13 PM
It's an outright lie.

The woman didn't turn up with cancer until 5 years after this plant owned by Bain closed. The woman had a job and her own health insurance then and QUIT! No work, no insurance! Fucking...duh!!! Not to mention that ownership by Bain gave this plant a few more years than it would've had by itself.

And I don't believe one goddamned word from the Obama Campaign that they didn't know anything about this ad. This is outright pathetic for a POTUS who we are expected to believe and who promised to change the political culture in Washington.

Pretty much. Obama is firing the first salvos full of exaggerations and right out lies. Romney is smart to remain in a holding pattern and let Obama take cheap shots. Also it's not really smart to say your opponent is hiding something when you yourself have spent $4 million to keep your school records and passport records locked up. Really Obama's house deal in Chicago would have sunk the chances of anyone else. Obama had the media behind him and that celebrity power. He no longer has that anymore. We live in a world of short attention spans and really, the campaign hasn't even started. It will start when summer vacation ends. I'm expecting a very dirty Chicago style campaign full of dirt.

Nitro Express
08-10-2012, 12:17 PM
As do I. And Erin Burnett. What a great movie the three of us would make. Uh oh. Something moved.

She was horrible on CNBC because she never knew what she was talking about. Maria was and is a much better fianancial reporter. I always wondered how much cock Erin had to suck to get that job.

Nitro Express
08-10-2012, 12:20 PM

Nobody can live on the minimum wage so it's trivial. I always made over the minimum wage even when I was working entry level type jobs. If you want cheap labor hire an illegal allien. There are plenty of them available and a goverment that turns a blind eye to it.

BigBadBrian
08-10-2012, 01:50 PM
This is coming from somebody who thinks Ann the Man is "hot". :puke:

Never said that....you fag!

BigBadBrian
08-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Pay him no mind: A ) He doesn't like girls and B ) Clearly he needs an eye exam, because she's hot!

Is that the best you can do? Really?

BTW - I find it hilarious that the "Defenders of Gaydom" always either outright or insinuate gay insults at others.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-10-2012, 01:53 PM
She was horrible on CNBC because she never knew what she was talking about. Maria was and is a much better fianancial reporter. I always wondered how much cock Erin had to suck to get that job.

Dunno, but she's engaged to a Citibank bubba, so she's taken care of....

BigBadBrian
08-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Some people say treat the healthcare system like a utility. Regulate the prices............ A government full of greedy control freaks. How is this a good thing?

Medicare already regulates prices. They may pay $200 for a treatment that is $500. That's why alot of doctors and hospitals don't accept Medicare.

Nickdfresh
08-10-2012, 02:38 PM

Maria was okay, but we was showed up as not the brightest bulb in the tree when not being told what to say by a producer on a celebrity Jeopardy...

I think Alison Kosik is smoking hot...

http://tvanchorbabes.com/gthumbs/9904bd482ae2a9f51e3ad655323f64fd.jpg

Nickdfresh
08-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Medicare already regulates prices. They may pay $200 for a treatment that is $500. That's why alot of doctors and hospitals don't accept Medicare.

Uh no, the vast majority do because they know they are going to get paid...

TJMKID
08-10-2012, 02:40 PM
What became the problem in US healthcare was we were starting to ge price gouged. The system itself as far as delivering quality care was fine but the prices were going up just like college tuition has gone up. I look at is as monopoly type pricing now some people have offered the sollution allowing people to buy insurance accross state lines would add in free market competition to keep prices down. Some people say treat the healthcare system like a utility. Regulate the prices. It's easy for one product like electricity but much more difficult for a whole bunch of different products and services.

The basic reason why U.S. healthcare is so expensive is because it's something that everyone needs and can't be outsourced to China on the cheap. If you need a quadruple-bypass operation you can probably fly your ass to China and get the surgery done for 20 times cheaper than in the U.S. but most people are stuck using the U.S. health system. Everyone involved in the healthcare industry knows they have a lock on the market so it's hard to play nice when you can make money off people's basic necessity.

jhale667
08-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Is that the best you can do? Really?

It was a little early to go with the fact that you're ugly and your mom dresses you funny.

BTW - I find it hilarious that the "Defenders of Gaydom" always either outright or insinuate gay insults at others.

Since you, Thomocarrot and ELBOW are havng a cuntpetetion to see who's the biggest closeted homophobe on the site, :turninggay: YEAH - it's fucking hilarious to point out that you not-so-secretly crave man-meat.

TJMKID
08-10-2012, 02:45 PM

Most doctors and hospitals would be out of business if they refused Medicare patients. That's at least 30%-50% of their revenue stream.

The only docs who don't give a shit about Medicare payments are plastic surgeons doing boobs and nose jobs in Beverly Hills or West Palm Beach. They only accept cash or platinum cards.