PDA

View Full Version : is there enough cheese to go with all this 'whine'?

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 04:27 AM
so sammy's back with van halen.....WHOOP-DEE-FUCKIN'-DOO!! personally, i wouldn't catch that show if it was free and across the street, however, i don't think posting these panty-waisted threads about your disappointments is the answer. dave has a damn good band now, and his shows nowadays prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the man still goes out there and 'gets it'. bottom line- wipe your nose, sit up straight, and quit crying. a quote from the man himself-"if roth's not in the band, who cares?". my GOD! stop sounding like a pack of pussies!!!

Panamark
06-21-2004, 04:38 AM
Yeah, just lay down, shutup, and take whatever assfucking Van Halen dishes up. (right)

Dave aint doing shit at the moment. I wish he was, Van Hagar is
getting more and more boring with each passing day..

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Yeah, just lay down, shutup, and take whatever assfucking Van Halen dishes up. (right)

Dave aint doing shit at the moment. I wish he was, Van Hagar is
getting more and more boring with each passing day..

.....the defense rests, your honor.......

ELVIS
06-21-2004, 06:49 AM
I find it odd we haven't heard a thing from Dave...

What gives ???

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 07:05 AM
i find it odd that there are so many crybaby threads about 'diet' van halen, and why everybody's going "why isn't it with dave?". what they're doing now is stroking sammy's fans the very same way they stroked us 8 years ago with that piece of shit of a greatest hits thing. it's a desperate reach for an audience they don't really know about. anyway, i could be mistaken, but isn't this a david lee site? i know how to get to 'diet' van halens little site if i'm interested in that shit, and quite honestly, right now i couldn't give two squirts of piss. i mean........fuck it!!!

ELVIS
06-21-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by hambon4lif
what they're doing now is stroking sammy's fans the very same way they stroked us 8 years ago with that piece of shit of a greatest hits thing.

A tour would have been nice...

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
A tour would have been nice...

that may be true, but at this point in the game, it doesn't sadden me the way things are going. hell, 2 years ago on the roth/hagar tour, double d whupped that geezers ass, and just to be in attendance to witness that gave me all the vindication i need. so let them go out & appease their 'diet' van halen fan base, baby we're still rockin'!!!

Panamark
06-21-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by hambon4lif
.....the defense rests, your honor.......

Glad you agree.

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 07:55 AM
Glad you agree.
well, the fact that you're glad is enough for me. LOL!

Panamark
06-21-2004, 08:09 AM
The vibe here should be obvious. Get with the program.
We are not the whiney little pussies, you are the one whining about our behaviour, pussy !

Go cry somewhere else, or tell someone that gives a fuck.

FUCK VAN HAGAR !!!

Panamark
06-21-2004, 08:10 AM
Now the defense rests, your honor.

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 08:20 AM
The vibe here should be obvious. Get with the program.
We are not the whiney little pussies, you are the one whining about our behaviour, pussy !

Go cry somewhere else, or tell someone that gives a fuck.

FUCK VAN HAGAR !!!

behaviour???? you attended harvard huh?

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 08:29 AM
Now the defense rests, your honor.

OVERRULED!! you're pretty sexy when you're angry. it's all shits and giggles fucker! don't get maaaaaaaad..........

Panamark
06-21-2004, 08:40 AM
Well, Hello...
You make a thread telling us we are all whining pussies. You are the one whining !

Yes, that is farken funny,

For Shits and Giggles..

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 08:52 AM
it could be 3 things----1. you misread this thread---2. sleep deprivation-----3. you're bogarting the damn pipe. i ain't mad at ya' either way...........

Panamark
06-21-2004, 09:10 AM
so sammy's back with van halen.....WHOOP-DEE-FUCKIN'-DOO!! personally, i wouldn't catch that show if it was free and across the street, however, i don't think posting these panty-waisted threads about your disappointments is the answer. dave has a damn good band now, and his shows nowadays prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the man still goes out there and 'gets it'. bottom line- wipe your nose, sit up straight, and quit crying. a quote from the man himself-"if roth's not in the band, who cares?". my GOD! stop sounding like a pack of pussies!!!

A lot of us have been protesting about the Van Hagar disaster with much passion and dedication. You would label us a pack of whiney pussies ?? I would label us as soldiers of discontent.

How about you stop whining, about us whining ! :D

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 09:33 AM
..so according to your logic, whining will change anything? the reality of the situation is that right now they're out appeasing 'diet' van halens fan base, this is a familiar scenario. flashback to 1996, that half-assed piece of shit a.k.a. "best of" gets released, remember that bullshit? well, i do, i also remember feeling like i had been taken. fuck it! as far as i'm concerned, they can go jerk them off on the other side of the fence, you dig?....it's just another scam. meanwhile back at the ranch, dave has no problem selling tickets, trust me, i'm in line for 'em all the time, everytime. that's where the party is, that's where the rock and roll is, and that's where i am. i'll be damned if i'm going to sit here and pout about some little-time bullshit like a van hagar tour....SO FUCKIN' WHAT?????

Panamark
06-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Fair enough.. I cant hate you man. You are a Dave Die hard.
How about keeping the pussie statements for the Hagar fans ?
Im sure your Dave Bro's would much prefer that...

hambon4lif
06-21-2004, 09:50 AM
i'm down with that homeslice!! here..take a hit of this.........

ELVIS
06-21-2004, 10:38 AM
LMFAO!

Panamark ROCKS !!

:elvis:

:D