PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

Thetruthbaby
06-21-2004, 01:14 PM
I was watching the UFC pay per view over the w/end with some friends. I had my "It ain't VH without David Lee Roth" t-shirt on. I didn't say anything about it , just wearing it. At the end of the night when I was getting ready to leave a guy said to me "I never noticed that shirt until just now". Then he started laughing and said "that's hilarious man, fuck that VHagar shit". There were 5 people there aside from me and all of them except 1 person (who didn't care about VH one way or the other) agreed. They ruled with Roth. You Hagar fans can choose not to believe this story but it's absolutely true. I've worn the shirt a couple of times now and the only reaction I get (even from friends) is always the same, VH's legacy lies with ROTH.

DLR_EngineRoom
06-21-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Thetruthbaby
I was watching the UFC pay per view over the w/end with some friends. I had my "It ain't VH without David Lee Roth" t-shirt on. I didn't say anything about it , just wearing it. At the end of the night when I was getting ready to leave a guy said to me "I never noticed that shirt until just now". Then he started laughing and said "that's hilarious man, fuck that VHagar shit". There were 5 people there aside from me and all of them except 1 person (who didn't care about VH one way or the other) agreed. They ruled with Roth. You Hagar fans can choose not to believe this story but it's absolutely true. I've worn the shirt a couple of times now and the only reaction I get (even from friends) is always the same, VH's legacy lies with ROTH.

Similar responses from me too. Only pretty boys that never experienced Roth will be going for nostalgia's sake.

The tour figures speak for themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new 'It Ain't VH' shirts sold more than the VH tour worldwide.

moose
06-21-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
Similar responses from me too. Only pretty boys that never experienced Roth will be going for nostalgia's sake.

The tour figures speak for themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new 'It Ain't VH' shirts sold more than the VH tour worldwide.

The truth and nothin but.
DLR_ER hope your wearing yours this Thurs, just got my tickets today via Priority Courier. Seems like the show is sold out.
Cool

kennyboy
06-21-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by moose
The truth and nothin but.
DLR_ER hope your wearing yours this Thurs, just got my tickets today via Priority Courier. Seems like the show is sold out.
Cool

There ain't no show this Thursday.

And NONE OF THE SHOWS ARE SOLD OUT BECAUSE ROTH AIN'T SINGING FOR THEM!

guwapo_rocker
06-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by kennyboy
There ain't no show this Thursday.

And NONE OF THE SHOWS ARE SOLD OUT BECAUSE ROTH AIN'T SINGING FOR THEM!

They're talking bout a classic VH tribute show in T.O.
on Thursday dude.

kennyboy
06-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
They're talking bout a classic VH tribute show in T.O.
on Thursday dude.

OH! My bad!

Damn, that sounds like a cool show.

DLR_EngineRoom
06-21-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by kennyboy
OH! My bad!

Damn, that sounds like a cool show.

And it will be....I can feel it already...it will ROCK.

A cover band will play the ENTIRE VH 1 album then add in like 7 or 8 extras.

http://www.classicalbumslive.com/

moose
06-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Fuck kennyboy what the fuck you been smoking. How dare you even think that I was going to a van gaygar show, fuck that hurts man. never assume anything.
Thanx for the save there G and for the encore there DLR_ER.
I would have hated to waste some ammo on kb