X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Holy Shit look at this fish...

Interesting :| Bet you have never caught a football when you have gone Salmon fishing

This is from our pond. Our neighbor saw a ball bouncing around kind of strange like and when he went to investigate, it was a flathead catfish with a child's basketball stuck in its mouth and the pictures tell the rest of the story. His wife did have to cut the ball in order to deflate the ball and release the catfish.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

check out this thread

<a href="http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=141312">CLICK HERE</a>

for the pics..

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

You have to register to see it, just fyi
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

No you don't.
        I just inserted the wrong url.
        It works now

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
          http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin...gi?post=141312

Interesting :| Bet you have never caught a football when you have gone Salmon fishing

This is from our pond. Our neighbor saw a ball bouncing around kind of strange like and when he went to investigate, it was a flathead catfish with a child's basketball stuck in its mouth and the pictures tell the rest of the story. His wife did have to cut the ball in order to deflate the ball and release the catfish.
          Great story Sarge. South Canadian River, OK...Guys noodle for catfish. Saw a big one grab a man's hand and take him down the river. He was yelling "Help" riding it like a torpedo; Almost drown him chewed his hand pretty bad.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why did they release the fish? Certainly wasn't a case of him being too small.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sweet Irony
              She's the Woman
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Holy shit...

So some fish go for a basketball, while others wont even look at those tasty lures or bait we all try??!!
              ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• lionsfan

Geez. You could have fish sticks for the rest of your life...from just that one fish...

Comment

• Katydid
                  I am a Giant CUNT
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Why did they release the fish? Certainly wasn't a case of him being too small.
                  It's the female channel cat that nests, that's how noodlers catch her. She grabs at them to protect her nest of eggs. It's usually close to the bank, up under a boat dock, or other place. Once they grab their sharp lips graze your arm, and those sharp fins on each side if they stick you are very painful. They can be dangerous. But that size can be cut in steaks with very little bone. The mud cat doesn't taste good as the channel cat.

Comment

• Hecubus
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

Comedy.

Thanks Sarge!
                    "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
                    "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
                    "Fuck you, Fluffy."
                    "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
                    "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
                    "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
                    "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
                    "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
                    "N--- yeah."

Comment

Working...