PDA

View Full Version : At Least Two Women in "Republican Women for Obama" Ad Are Actually Democrats

BigBadBrian
08-30-2012, 09:39 AM
LINK (http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/25/two-in-republican-women-for-obama-ad-exposed-as-democrats)

Although the ad got a lot of playtime on MSNBC Friday, a recent so-called “Republican women for Obama” video advertisement has turned out to be a disingenuous campaign ploy.

That ad, posted on the official Barack Obama campaign YouTube page on Friday, claimed to show a group of women that had previously voted Republican but later abandoned the party because they felt it went too far to the right, leaving them no alternative but to vote for President Barack Obama this November.

The problem is, so far two of these women have been shown to be Democrats who had previously supported Obama.

First pointed out by Zeke Miller of Buzzfeed, one of the featured actors in the video, Maria Ciano had been a registered Democrat since October 2006, according to Colorado voter registration records.

John Hinderaker of Powerline took it a step further and investigated Ciano’s Facebook page and found some of her Facebook “likes” fall under many left-on-center causes:

Democracy For America
Tar Sands Action
Amy Goodman
Barack Obama
Costoftaxcuts.com
Being Liberal
MoveOn.org
Bernie Sanders Tells You A Secret the GOP Would Rather You Didn’t Know
Miss Piggy Delivers the Best Takedown of Fox News We’ve Seen All Month
Think Progress
The Best Quote From Barack Obama We’ve Seen This Week
Dow and Monsanto Join Forces to Poison America’s Heartland
Climate Reality
Grist.org
The Amazing Victory Scored With Obama That More People Should Be Talking About
The Sierra Club
The Buffett Rule
Obama For America–Colorado
UniteWomen.org
Denver Young Democrats
Obamacare
Latinos For Obama
Michelle Obama
Veterans For Obama
I Love It When I Wake Up In the Morning and Obama Is President
Obama Truth Team
Democratic Party
But Hinderaker also discovered that Ciano’s mother, Delia Ciano is another one of the women in the ad, who also has a history of pro-Obama support on her Facebook as well.

BigBadBrian
08-30-2012, 09:40 AM
There's no limit to the lying that Obama and his lackeys will do to the American public. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
08-30-2012, 10:05 AM
OMG! Did Woodward and Bernstein uncover this egregious scandal and dastardly plot to deliver the White House to that guy from Kenya? :mad:

FORD
08-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Notice how Brian worries so much about this, but never about all the Repukes who have infiltrated the "Democratic" party under the guise of the DLC and the Blue Balled Dogs.

I suppose you'll call Bareback Andy Sullivan a "Democrat" too?

The Colbert Report Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,Video Archive

BigBadBrian
08-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Notice how Brian worries so much about this, but never about all the Repukes who have infiltrated the "Democratic" party under the guise of the DLC and the Blue Balled Dogs.

You're correct, that doesn't bother me at all...because it's not true.

FORD, you need to come to the realization that not everyone in your party are as extreme and as far Left as you are. :gulp:

Hardrock69
08-31-2012, 01:57 AM
Not everyone in your party are as extreme and far Right as you are. :gulp:

FORD
08-31-2012, 02:41 AM
You're correct, that doesn't bother me at all...because it's not true.

FORD, you need to come to the realization that not everyone in your party are as extreme and as far Left as you are. :gulp:

No, half of the so called "Democrats" are extreme right wingers. I didn't leave my party. It left me :(

Hardrock69
08-31-2012, 02:42 AM
You know, there were actually two black people there at the RNC.

Though you would never know it by looking at the crowd.

FORD
08-31-2012, 03:04 AM
You know, there were actually two black people there at the RNC.

Though you would never know it by looking at the crowd.

Kindasleazy Rice, and who was the other one?

Michael Steele?

Hardrock69
08-31-2012, 03:32 AM
Make that FOUR black people.

Rice was one.

The CNN camera operator who was assaulted with peanuts by a standard issue Republican racist asshole.

And the 2 black Republicans who I saw interviewed on CNN yesterday who were asked several times if they thought it wrong that the Republican Party was not trying to appeal to minorities and women, and they pretty much avoided answering. Well, the woman said she thought they ought to reach out more to minorities, but then would comment on that subject no further.

Rice is the token Negro for the White Massah and his slave drivers.