PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day cancelled, Empty Chair Day goes viral

ELVIS
09-03-2012, 10:18 AM
If you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you just haven’t checked your Facebook page or your Twitter account in the last five minutes or so. Labor Day has been cancelled and in its place American’s will be celebrating Empty Chair Day on Monday, September 3, 2012.

http://static.infowars.com/2012/08/i/general/chairday.jpg

Taking a cue from Clint Eastwood’s now famous GOP address, where he spoke to an empty chair, Americans all over the country are placing empty chairs on their front lawns to commemorate Labor Day.

An image making the rounds on Facebook says:

“Labor Day has been cancelled due to lack of jobs. Monday is now Empty Chair Day. Put an empty chair in your front yard. Thank you, Clint, for bringing this to our attention.”

One image making the rounds on Facebook seems to have started with Cheryl Tracy and a search for “empty chair day” shows the Empty Chair Day movement is quickly spreading across the country.

Eastwood started off his empty chair address by remembering back to Obama’s numerous appearances on the campaign trail where his slogan was “Hope and change. Yes, we can.” Eastwood said he remembers that everyone was crying tears of happiness when it was announced that Obama had won, including even Oprah.

Eastwood then deadpanned that he, too, had been crying but he’s never cried harder than he did when he found out there were 23 million unemployed people in this country. Calling the current unemployment rate a “national disgrace” Eastwood said,

“This administration obviously hasn’t done enough to cure that and whatever interest they have is not strong enoughm and I think, possibly, now it may be time for somebody else to come along and solve the problem.”

:elvis:

envy_me
09-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Clint Eastwood is really getting into the big Labor Day weekend - today he was yelling at a Lawn Chair. -Bill Maher

ELVIS
09-03-2012, 02:14 PM
And Mahar has writers to come up with such bullshit...

Next...

jhale667
09-03-2012, 03:26 PM

envy_me
09-03-2012, 03:54 PM
He is fantastic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3o7qe9XJF4&feature=related

FORD
09-03-2012, 04:39 PM
It was funny watching that cross-eyed fuckwit Ron Christie squirm when Maher called out his former bosses, the BCE. (And when he mentioned Mittens having 0% of the Black vote)

envy_me
09-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Here is one for you, Elvis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHXXTCc-IVg

jhale667
09-03-2012, 04:55 PM
It was funny watching that cross-eyed fuckwit Ron Christie squirm when Maher called out his former bosses, the BCE. (And when he mentioned Mittens having 0% of the Black vote)

He's a fucking idiot...

motherchicken
09-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Bill Maher. Calls members of our military cowards because they were "lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away". And hi jacking a plane and flying it into a building full of civilians isn't. Then to some all is forgiven because he claimed that wasn't anti-military and he supports the U S military.
Bullshit. Fuck Bill Maher.
Even if you believe any of the conspiracy theories the murderers who flew those planes into the sides of those buildings did it because they hate America and Americans. Bill Maher admires their bravery.

Nickdfresh
09-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Bill Maher. Calls members of our military cowards because they were "lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away". And hi jacking a plane and flying it into a building full of civilians isn't. Then to some all is forgiven because he claimed that wasn't anti-military and he supports the U S military.
Bullshit. Fuck Bill Maher.
Even if you believe any of the conspiracy theories the murderers who flew those planes into the sides of those buildings did it because they hate America and Americans. Bill Maher admires their bravery.

He never called them cowards, retard. Maybe he should have called you an idiot for getting less than honorably discharged for doing drugs, cunt...

FORD
09-03-2012, 10:19 PM

You can't be a coward and fly a plane into a building. You can be religiously insane.or you could be a ridiculous fiction created by the BCE, or you could even be the unwitting pawn of a remote controlled hijacking from the ground. Or any number of other possible things.

But you can't be a coward. A coward would have called in sick that morning, stayed home and fucked a sock while facing Mecca. :sockfucker:

ELVIS
09-03-2012, 10:24 PM
And you can't be an angry liberal midget asshole who hates freedom because Mahar already has that avenue covered...

FORD
09-03-2012, 10:27 PM
And you can't be an angry liberal midget asshole who hates freedom because Mahar already has that avenue covered...

Did you just call me a midget?

Liberal, of course. Asshole? Wouldn't be the first time I have been called that.

But MIDGET??? Are you fucking kidding :lmao:

Nickdfresh
09-03-2012, 10:29 PM

Um, douchbag. Don't you believe Alex Jones? It was all an inside, gov't job, right? Get your panties out of your crack...

Va Beach VH Fan
09-03-2012, 10:30 PM
They actually talked about the "coward" comment on the last show, about the 6:00 mark....

jhale667
09-03-2012, 10:47 PM
He kicked the shit out of Dinesh D'Souza...

motherchicken
09-03-2012, 11:56 PM
He never called them cowards, retard. Maybe he should have called you an idiot for getting less than honorably discharged for doing drugs, cunt...
Bullshit. He said "We are cowards" and called our actions "cowardly". I'm not gonna bother furnishing a link because you'd still call bullshit anyway.
And as far as my service, I got an honorble discharge you piece of shit. I did drugs alright never denied it. Got busted for it too. But I still finished my hitch without getting thrown out. Back then they gave you another chance if you got caught. Zero tolerance was instituted after I got out.
Fuck you and your American hating buddy Maher.

Nickdfresh
09-04-2012, 12:01 AM
He was talking about politicians, you fuck stain. You got an honorable for doing drugs? Who'd you blow?

motherchicken
09-04-2012, 12:08 AM
You can't be a coward and fly a plane into a building. You can be religiously insane.or you could be a ridiculous fiction created by the BCE, or you could even be the unwitting pawn of a remote controlled hijacking from the ground. Or any number of other possible things.

Making excuses for terrorists now? Your conspiracy theories are as full of shit as you are. The people who attacked the terrorists on the plane that went down before they could slam it into another building damn sure weren't fighting a "remote controlled hijacking".

Seshmeister
09-04-2012, 12:12 AM

'Hates freedom?'

Why is it that the right wing people who are obsessed with controlling other peoples sex lives, drug use, religion and invading other countries constantly accuse those that disagree with them as 'hating freedom'.

Ludicrous.

motherchicken
09-04-2012, 12:15 AM
He was talking about politicians, you fuck stain.
He said "we" fuckhead, and called "lobbing missiles" cowardly. He's not a politition, how could "we" be polititions? Since when do polititians lob missiles? Quit making excuses for your fucking hero. He's a douchebag just like you.

motherchicken
09-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Did you just call me a midget?

Liberal, of course. Asshole? Wouldn't be the first time I have been called that.

But MIDGET??? Are you fucking kidding :lmao:I'm sure you've been called an asshole more times than a super computer could count. Your conspiracy theories prove you're a mental midget.

FORD
09-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Making excuses for terrorists now? Your conspiracy theories are as full of shit as you are. The people who attacked the terrorists on the plane that went down before they could slam it into another building damn sure weren't fighting a "remote controlled hijacking".

No, they were fighting unicorns who farted glitter while gliding over the rainbows from Narnia, because that ENTIRE story was fucking fiction.

Hardrock69
09-04-2012, 02:08 AM

'Hates freedom?'

Why is it that the right wing people who are obsessed with controlling other peoples sex lives, drug use, religion and invading other countries constantly accuse those that disagree with them as 'hating freedom'.

Ludicrous.

:lmao:

Absolutely ludicrous.

It is simply a tactic to divert people's attention away from their own idiotic and vitriolic view of the world they live in, yet despise, simply because they CANNOT control everyone else on the planet.

Fucking idiots.

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 03:31 AM
The people who attacked the terrorists on the plane that went down before they could slam it into another building damn sure weren't fighting a "remote controlled hijacking".

That plane was shot down...

Debris was scattered for miles...

The heroic story was made up...

There's no way (and it's been proven) cell phones could have been used above 8,000 feet...

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 03:36 AM

Absolutely ludicrous.

It is simply a tactic to divert people's attention away from their own idiotic and vitriolic view of the world they live in, yet despise, simply because they CANNOT control everyone else on the planet.

Fucking idiots.

It's liberals who want to control people with taxes, especially the new health tax...

hideyoursheep
09-04-2012, 04:42 AM
There's no way (and it's been proven) cell phones could have been used above 8,000 feet...

Oh. My. God, that is soooo funny.

So what you're saying is...there's a cell tower every 7,999 feet?

Think.

Hardrock69
09-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Wow. This means that people that go to the top of Pike's Peak in Colorado lose their cell phone service!

I bet there are a lot of communications companies that will be surprised to hear this! :hee:

binnie
09-04-2012, 06:02 AM
Don't people who vote Republican already have chairs in their front yards. And sofas, and fridges, and an old Camaro.........?

FORD
09-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Don't people who vote Republican already have chairs in their front yards. And sofas, and fridges, and an old Camaro.........?

And don't forget the flower gardens....

http://www.myunusual.com/Pix/Redneck%20Pix/twin%20toilets.jpg

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 08:20 AM

Oh. My. God, that is soooo funny.

So what you're saying is...there's a cell tower every 7,999 feet?

Think.

No, you think...

That plane was traveling at an estimated 500 mph between 25,000 and 30,000 feet...

To make a cellular phone call, the phone would have to lock on to a tower...

It is possible to connect, but at that altitude and speed the phone will try to connect to multiple towers resulting in a scrambled signal and dropped call...

And 11 years ago it was even more unlikely...

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Wow. This means that people that go to the top of Pike's Peak in Colorado lose their cell phone service!

I bet there are a lot of communications companies that will be surprised to hear this! :hee:

And my wife and I went there on our honeymoon and I had no AT&T service on my iPhone...

Seshmeister
09-04-2012, 09:14 AM

You must have done very poorly at school with such an incredibly short attention span.

As has been explained on this site maybe around 50 times so far they didn't use cell phones, they used airphones.

I'll post this again in 3 months time when you get confused all over again.

ZahZoo
09-04-2012, 09:21 AM

The ones with Camaros... tend to lean more Libertarian.

Real Republicans would only allow 1-2 broke down pickup trucks in a properly decorated front yard. Plus come on... this is the 21st century. The sofa and fridges are in the garage for formal parties.

BigBadBrian
09-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Clint Eastwood is really getting into the big Labor Day weekend - today he was yelling at a Lawn Chair. -Bill Maher

http://floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/billmaher2.jpg

Guitar Shark
09-04-2012, 01:48 PM
That may be one of the worst Photoshop efforts ever.

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 02:25 PM
BB did that himself...:biggrin:

Nickdfresh
09-04-2012, 02:46 PM
He said "we" fuckhead, and called "lobbing missiles" cowardly. He's not a politition, how could "we" be polititions? Since when do polititians lob missiles? Quit making excuses for your fucking hero. He's a douchebag just like you.

Politicians MAKE THE DECISIONS, fuckstumper! Not the military, they just pull the trigger. There are thousands of unlaunched cruise missiles, arty pieces, bombs, etc that could be used any time. But only the leaders have the power to tap those kind of resources of death...

Nickdfresh
09-04-2012, 02:48 PM
It's liberals who want to control people with taxes, especially the new health tax...

Right, I forgot no "conservatives" ever want to control taxes and always refund them...

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Here's a better one...

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/FrankRob/MAHERBUCKET.jpg

Nickdfresh
09-04-2012, 02:52 PM

More wrong facts, dummy. Any plane crash can have "miles of debris" in a field. The "debris" was often paper from the flight. They weren't using "cell phones"! They were using AIR PHONES! Even the fucking retarded, money-whore "truthers" from Loose (stool) Change had to backpedal on that one and shift their conspiracy bullshit arguments to something else not-yet debunked...

HERE: http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Cellphone_calls_faked

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Right, I forgot no "conservatives" ever want to control taxes and always refund them...

Yeah, but the left tries to pit people against people with more money than they may have...

Nickdfresh
09-04-2012, 03:02 PM
So does the right, they just smile as the trickle down stool covers you...

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 03:04 PM
More wrong facts, dummy. They weren't using "cell phones"! They were using AIR PHONES!

"At 8:52, in Easton, Connecticut, a man named Lee Hanson received a phone call from his son Peter, a passenger on United 175. His son told him: “I think they’ve taken over the cockpit—An attendant has been stabbed— and someone else up front may have been killed. The plane is making strange moves. Call United Airlines—Tell them it’s Flight 175, Boston to LA.

Press reports confirm that Peter Hanson was using his cell (i.e it was not an air phone).

Link! (http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO408B.html)

Nickdfresh
09-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Read my link, it was actually possible to use a cell phone...

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Not at 31,000 feet...

jhale667
09-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Here's a better one...

Nope, that one sucks too.

motherchicken
09-05-2012, 02:32 AM
No, they were fighting unicorns who farted glitter while gliding over the rainbows from Narnia, because that ENTIRE story was fucking fiction.
I'm sure you're a expert on fiction. You live in a world of fiction. A world where an evil orginization called the BCE has orchestrated everything bad that has ever happened in the world from the beginning of time. The BCE was responsible for Eve eating the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. It was actually a BCE operative that talked her into it.

SunisinuS
09-05-2012, 02:41 AM
I'm sure you're a expert on fiction. You live in a world of fiction. A world where an evil orginization called the BCE has orchestrated everything bad that has ever happened in the world from the beginning of time. The BCE was responsible for Eve eating the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. It was actually a BCE operative that talked her into it.

Ford...how do you fight fiction? I mean, right now...a Dinosaur in in the movie "Jurassic Park" is about to eat an Apple (or some fruit, the bible nor evolution says it specifically) and ruin human kind forever.

Forbidden Fruit Bats.

motherchicken
09-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Politicians MAKE THE DECISIONS, fuckstumper! Not the military, they just pull the trigger.
So the polititions should have ordered our men to hijack some of their planes and fly them into buildings full on muslims? That way we would be couragious mother fuckers in the eyes of you, Ford and your hero Bill Maher.

motherchicken
09-05-2012, 02:46 AM
Ford...how do you fight fiction? I mean, right now...a Dinosaur in in the movie "Jurassic Park" is about to eat an Apple (or some fruit, the bible nor evolution says it specifically) and ruin human kind forever.

Forbidden Fruit Bats.
If you believe in evolution in Fords world the BCE mixed the gasses that caused the big bang with atoms of concentrated evil.

motherchicken
09-05-2012, 02:49 AM
The BCE tampered with Ed's Ferrari so he would have to put it in the shop where their operative would hook him up with Hagar. Before that the BCE brainwashed Ed into thinking Van Halen would be better off without Dave.

Satan
09-05-2012, 04:01 AM
The BCE was responsible for Eve eating the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. It was actually a BCE operative that talked her into it.

Hey! I resent that remark, sockfucker! I have NEVER been on the BCE payroll. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Satan
09-05-2012, 04:10 AM
So the polititions should have ordered our men to hijack some of their planes and fly them into buildings full on muslims? That way we would be couragious mother fuckers in the eyes of you, Ford and your hero Bill Maher.

Personally, this Devil believes that the only people suitable for such missions would be mentally unstable ex cons who are sexually attracted to articles of clothing.

Know anybody like that, sockfucker?

Nickdfresh
09-05-2012, 05:28 AM

No. They would order special operations soldiers/sailors/airmen to conduct risky raids and risk personnel on the ground, which can end in great successes like the killing of Bin Laden, or great failures like the Desert One/Eagle Claw disaster...

motherchicken
09-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Hey! I resent that remark, sockfucker! I have NEVER been on the BCE payroll. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif
It was the BCE that made you what you are today. They're the ones that turned you against God.

motherchicken
09-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Personally, this Devil believes that the only people suitable for such missions would be mentally unstable ex cons who are sexually attracted to articles of clothing.

Know anybody like that, sockfucker?
Can't say that I do. I know (at least know of) a few mentally unstable people who post here. They think they're God, Jesus and one nutball thinks he's satan. I know a few ex cons (myself included). And I'm sure there's more than one guy here who likes panties. Any man who doesn't like getting a little peek up a decent looking womans skirt isn't really much of a man in my opinion. But all three? Nope.

motherchicken
09-05-2012, 09:44 PM
No. They would order special operations soldiers/sailors/airmen to conduct risky raids and risk personnel on the ground, which can end in great successes like the killing of Bin Laden, or great failures like the Desert One/Eagle Claw disaster...

Where did this conversation turn? I say Maher called members of our military cowards. You say he was talking about politicians. I asked you if the politicians should have ordered the military to hi jack civilian airplanes full of civilians and fly them into buildings full of more civilians to appear brave as opposed to "lobbing missiles from two thousand miles away", an act Maher called "cowardly". Simple question. Do you have a simple answer?

Nickdfresh
09-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Where did this conversation turn? I say Maher called members of our military cowards. You say he was talking about polititions. I asked you if the polititions should have ordered the military to hi jack civilian airplanes full of civilians and fly them into buildings full of more civilians to appear brave as opposed to "lobbing missiles from two thousand miles away", an act Maher called "cowardly". Simple question. Do you have a simple answer?

What's a "polititions," fucktard? :) I've talked to bricks that provided more in depth thought. Isn't it time for you to figure out the best means to remove shit speckles from a toilet rim? ..

motherchicken
09-05-2012, 10:00 PM
I've talked to bricks that provided more in depth thought. ..
I'll bet you have. You probably talk to alot of inanimate objects. You probably eat little pieces of shit for breakfast too.

motherchicken
09-05-2012, 10:08 PM
What's a "polititions," fucktard?
More than one politition? And since it's the plural form of the word shouldn't you have asked "what are"? For a grammar Nazi you're not very bright. I changed the spelling mein fuehrer. How about answering the question?