PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris has mental breakdown

Seshmeister
09-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Are those KKK gowns hanging up in the background? :)

Diamondjimi
09-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Chuck is looking more and more like an Orangutan...

DONNIEP
09-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Chuck is looking more and more like an Orangutan...

Maybe Clint can use Chuck in the remake of Any Which Way But Loose..

jhale667
09-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Wow, now the GOP's not just using racist dog whistle code, they're adding in zealotard dog whistles! "1,000 years of darkness"...what a crock. Go fuck yourselves, Chuck Norris and stepford wife!

DavidLeeNatra
09-06-2012, 01:19 PM
as a foreigner let me say...you americans are a nation of strange people... :biggrin:

DONNIEP
09-06-2012, 01:24 PM
I wonder if they get their wigs at the same place?

FORD
09-06-2012, 01:26 PM
I'm sure Chuck was always a Republican, but it's this wife of his who made him a complete fundagelical lunatic. This is even crazier than their previous video where they demanded that the Bible should be taught in public schools.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ZQb47T3EY

BigBadBrian
09-06-2012, 01:37 PM

They are karategi, or karate robes. The man is 70 and could still kick anyone's ass on thois board, probably a dozen at a time. Chuck Norris speaks the truth. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

fourthcoming
09-06-2012, 01:40 PM
BigBadBlinded by Republicanism.

jhale667
09-06-2012, 02:07 PM
BigBadBlinded by Republicanism.

Still posting in the retarded "If I post this lie in really large letters it's less of a falsehood" font, too... ... :rolleyes:

fraroc
09-06-2012, 02:13 PM
David Lee Roth >>>>>>>Chuck Norris.

I said it.

DavidLeeNatra
09-06-2012, 02:14 PM
They are karategi, or karate robes. The man is 70 and could still kick anyone's ass on thois board, probably a dozen at a time. Chuck Norris speaks the truth. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

he seems to suffer from the same illness as the president he refers to...dementia...reminds me of that ape fucker charlten heston.

funny how the republicans get supported by wig wearing old farts who became total nutjobs...talking to empty chairs or something...

fourthcoming
09-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Where's Bruce Lee when you need him......

clarathecarrot
09-06-2012, 02:32 PM
There are no weapons of mass destruction in the middle east.. Chuck Norris is right here in America.

CHEW ON THAT, HALE!!!! :thumb:

DONNIEP
09-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Where's Bruce Lee when you need him......

He was killed by the CIA. At least that's what Elvis told me :biggrin:

clarathecarrot
09-06-2012, 02:42 PM
As long as that sonna\ov va bich, Chong Lee doesn't show up we will be just fine.

Norris, may have to clock in and start clocking out mother fuckers, left and right.

DavidLeeNatra
09-06-2012, 02:43 PM
you just don't know what is going on ON and IN that man's head...but it's really fucked up...

http://allthethingsthatifound.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/norris3.jpg

FORD
09-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Probably too many kicks to the head in his younger days.

Nickdfresh
09-06-2012, 03:17 PM
I love Chuck Norris movies (well some of them), but he still can't act...

DavidLeeNatra
09-06-2012, 03:27 PM
the last sentence sums up what his last video is about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhLT2IPeo5Q

Nickdfresh
09-06-2012, 03:34 PM

Those are his Munchkin Henchmens' karate uniforms...

He really has a difficult time getting through that Edmund Burke quote--Chuck has a difficult time grappling with scripted dialogue...

Matt White
09-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Chuck is a 70 yr old fuckwit.............

I wish Bruce Lee was alive...TO KICK HIS ASS AGAIN!!!

DavidLeeNatra
09-06-2012, 03:41 PM
chuck norris is the sam hagar of action movies...

DavidLeeNatra
09-06-2012, 03:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvmEZiIX3Yg&feature=related

Coyote
09-06-2012, 03:43 PM
No wonder he wanted Expendables 2 to be PG-rated...

jhale667
09-06-2012, 04:27 PM

Let's re-live it, shall we? :baaa:

How much you wanna bet Chuck's toupee is made from his back hair? :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
09-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Still posting in the retarded "If I post this lie in really large letters it's less of a falsehood" font, too... ... :rolleyes:

It obviously annoys you so I'll keep on occasionally doing it. :thumb:

jhale667
09-06-2012, 04:42 PM

Nope, just makes it all the more obvious (even to the casual reader) you're an idiot, so yeah... feel free... :lmao:

DavidLeeNatra
09-06-2012, 04:45 PM

come on...writing and reading is easier for you if you use the big letters...you can admit it...

DavidLeeNatra
09-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Nope, just makes it all the more obvious (even to the casual reader) you're an idiot, so yeah... feel free... :lmao:

:biggrin:

BigBadBrian
09-06-2012, 04:51 PM

Don't get excited Union Lackey, it's only a movie. (I know you have trouble understanding that. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.)

Bruce Lee was an actor who knew Kung Fu (His own style, mind you...nothing wrong with that.) Chuck Norris was a World Champion Martial Artist who was offered acting roles.

hambon4lif
09-06-2012, 04:54 PM
"If watching an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger completely changed your life.....you might be a redneck"
-Jeff Foxworthy

jhale667
09-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Don't get excited Union Lackey, it's only a movie. (I know you have trouble understanding that. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.)

Bruce Lee was an actor who knew Kung Fu (His own style, mind you...nothing wrong with that.) Chuck Norris was a World Champion Martial Artist who was offered acting roles.

And Chuck would be the 1st to admit Bruce was one of if not THE greatest martial artist ever and likely would've mopped the floor with him in a real fight. Maybe that's hard for YOU to understand.

Gotta love that Brie, the dumbest motherfucker currently posting on this site - thinks he has room to cap on other people's level of comprehension....

BigBadBrian
09-06-2012, 05:06 PM
You're losing it, gayhale. Why don't you go play your guitar for awhile and try to regain your composure? Hmmm?

jhale667
09-06-2012, 05:16 PM
You're losing it, gayhale. Why don't you go play your guitar for awhile and try to regain your composure? Hmmm?

Sure.....right after you go back to your gig blowing dudes for crack rocks, shitstain....

jhale667
09-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Here's Chuck in a more lucid moment talking about Bruce...when asked if he could've taken him, his reply - "I don't know." Yeah, the then world-champ professional fighter wasn't sure he could take the "actor".

Matt White
09-07-2012, 12:04 PM

HA!!! You got it trailer-dwelling Facist troll! Bruce Lee is a Martial Arts ICON.....Chucko Norris is a D-level actor at best....with the worst 'Tupe in 20 years!!!

Nitro Express
09-07-2012, 12:24 PM
you just don't know what is going on ON and IN that man's head...but it's really fucked up...

Why did Sammy Hagar grow a mustache and he's really starting to look old these days.

hambon4lif
09-07-2012, 12:41 PM
It looks like he's been kicked in the face so many times that his face actually looks like a foot.

...I never noticed that before.

Nitro Express
09-07-2012, 12:52 PM
I wonder if Chuck got to fuck Christie Brinkley when they were selling that Total Gym thing together?

fourthcoming
09-07-2012, 12:55 PM
If he did then God bless him. I saw her at a Hockey game a few years ago......Rangers/Islanders....she's a big hockey fan......she is still sexy as all hell.

Seshmeister
09-07-2012, 06:29 PM

He reminds me of the bad guy in the Laurel and Hardy films but with a wig, Scottish actor James Findlayson famous for being the inspiration for Homers D'oh.

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsF/5705.gif

clarathecarrot
09-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I think you all may be surprised to know that at any age," the same for all combatants" thru the years of thier lives, I would pick Chuck over any of you alls' movie and tv, kungu ,karatay.. or just plain crazy foo, heros in the ring ................or out of it.

You all are bagging on some old dude way past his prime, he looks to me like he has had a few stokes and is fighting like he always had till the end.

Who cares what he sais they are words and he is still scrapping.

All you homos get all bent out of shape over what this guy sais, proves his fist still carries some sting.

http://justinsitar.webs.com/photos/Heroes/bruce%20lee%20beats%20up%20chuck%20norris.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9jD-Vr6DBRY/R_eL9qirSnI/AAAAAAAAAPc/WXvoBAOCHqk/s320/ross+scott+1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pvs1Mthjulk/TlFTS6jcOwI/AAAAAAAABtg/MQMrOKIFI3Q/s1600/le+prevost+2.jpg

Norris was defeated in his first two tournaments, dropping decisions to Joe Lewis and Allen Steen and three matches at the International Karate Championships to Tony Tulleners. By 1967 Norris had improved enough that he scored victories over the likes of Lewis, Skipper Mullins, Arnold Urquidez, Victor Moore, Ron Marchini, and Steve Sanders. In early 1968, Norris suffered the tenth and last loss of his career, losing an upset decision to Louis Delgado. On November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and by doing so won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title, which he held for six consecutive years. In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the Fighter of the Year award by Black Belt Magazine.

Norris made history in 1990 when he was the first Westerner in the documented history of Tae Kwon Do to be given the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master. On July 1, 2000, Norris was presented the Golden Lifetime Achievement Award by the World Karate Union Hall of Fame. In 1999, Norris was inducted into the Martial Arts History Museum's Hall of Fame

jhale667
09-07-2012, 08:13 PM
No one's saying he wasn't a great martial artist Thomocarrot. But dropping biblical dog whistles for the Republicans destroys a great deal of respect one may have had for him.

And even he says Bruce Lee woulda kicked his ass...

clarathecarrot
09-07-2012, 08:38 PM
No one's saying he wasn't a great martial artist Thomocarrot. But dropping biblical dog whistles for the Republicans destroys a great deal of respect one may have had for him.
And even he says Bruce Lee woulda kicked his ass...

You are a pretty silly character to say the words of a old guy removes a lifetime of his achievements.

Next thing you will tell me is that, there is a history of Obama prior to his 18 months as a congressman and his service to this country is of some value.

You're messed up dood.

P.S. These non- Chuck doods speaking for Chuck in that audio, while he wasn't there is bullshit ....I heard some wino on the street say that Chuck Norris said, he said Lee would win the fight, so Lee wouldn't fight him because Norris didn't want to ruin Lees pretty little face and embarrass him.

^ I made that all up....lol.....

Seshmeister
09-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Who cares what he sais they are words and he is still scrapping.

I don't want to be a spelling Nazi but you keep spelling 'says' wrongly which is kind of bizarre. Is English your first language?

ELVIS
09-07-2012, 08:49 PM
What the fuck is this thread even about ??

clarathecarrot
09-07-2012, 08:51 PM
I don't want to be a spelling Nazi but you keep spelling 'says' wrongly which is kind of bizarre. Is English your first language?

I don't use splel check like the rest of you. I gave Lounge; many years ago, the freedom at anytime to correct my spelling if he isn't on the job, sorry. ( is that where you use the semicolon (Lounge;) after a sentence break to past tense ?)

Fuck if I know..?

Instead he deletes my posts or sends them to some other thread he creats for me...I should have been more specific, about my trust in his abilities..lol.

And to be honest I have had so many head injuries and general destruction of my body occurances I am lucky I can form a sentence.

Picking out what word spelling qualifies it as corect of time and space infference usage can elude me...so as I have mentioned before, sorry....

clarathecarrot
09-07-2012, 08:55 PM
What the fuck is this thread even about ??
For the moment it has degenerated into a who can kick whos ass thread like the old DLR vs Haggis threads , then someone created a knock out video game of DLR and Sam and all was right in the jungle agian..

So, have you ever played the video game and who won ?

A 300 word esay would be nice, about your Video experiences, Sesh and Lounge will be grading the papers and posting scores in, The Dump, later...

ELVIS
09-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Who's grading the "esay" for spelling ??

jhale667
09-07-2012, 10:04 PM
You're messed up dood.

This, coming from you - is a compliment....

:guitar:

Seshmeister
09-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Norris was defeated in his first two tournaments, dropping decisions to Joe Lewis and Allen Steen and three matches at the International Karate Championships to Tony Tulleners. By 1967 Norris had improved enough that he scored victories over the likes of Lewis, Skipper Mullins, Arnold Urquidez, Victor Moore, Ron Marchini, and Steve Sanders. In early 1968, Norris suffered the tenth and last loss of his career, losing an upset decision to Louis Delgado. On November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and by doing so won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title, which he held for six consecutive years. In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the Fighter of the Year award by Black Belt Magazine.

Norris made history in 1990 when he was the first Westerner in the documented history of Tae Kwon Do to be given the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master. On July 1, 2000, Norris was presented the Golden Lifetime Achievement Award by the World Karate Union Hall of Fame. In 1999, Norris was inducted into the Martial Arts History Museum's Hall of Fame

Whoopee fucking do.

He's a fucking idiot. At what point did being 'good at fighting' qualify you as someone anyone would listen to about anything apart from fighting?

Why not elect Mike Tyson as fucking secretary of state FFS?

clarathecarrot
09-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Whoopee fucking do.

He's a fucking idiot. At what point did being 'good at fighting' qualify you as someone anyone would listen to about anything apart from fighting?

Why not elect Mike Tyson as fucking secretary of state FFS?

You are the one listening to him.

Not me.

You guys are the ones who are all ate up about him.

I just though it was unjust of some of you twits to portray Norris as a TV wannabe kung fu fake.

So posted some of his title match information.

Norris 1 you 0

hambon4lif
09-08-2012, 11:57 PM
FUCK Chuck Norris! He's a piece of shit!

I'd sooner watch "Enter The Dragon" than an episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger" any fucking day!

Chuckie telling anyone who will listen about his 'christian' values while he's shooting people in the head on one of the cheesiest cornball TV shows ever made. Watching his dumbass show is non-refundable...you will NOT get that hour back.

He used to teach a class in Sammy's hometown of Fontana, Ca., and the last time he was there, half of the class took him to the mat.

He's nothing more than his faggot buddy Ted Nugent is....a motor-mouth running on an empty tank.

Fuck this thread already! And FUCK YOU!!!

DavidLeeNatra
09-09-2012, 08:51 AM

I'd sooner watch "Enter The Dragon" than an episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger" any fucking day!

Chuckie telling anyone who will listen about his 'christian' values while he's shooting people in the head on one of the cheesiest cornball TV shows ever made. Watching his dumbass show is non-refundable...you will NOT get that hour back.

He used to teach a class in Sammy's hometown of Fontana, Ca., and the last time he was there, half of the class took him to the mat.

He's nothing more than his faggot buddy Ted Nugent is....a motor-mouth running on an empty tank.

yessir!

clarathecarrot
09-09-2012, 09:43 AM

Let it out Boney, you can tell us how you really feel..lol.

I believe WTR was set for old ladies same as Matlock...(that is where the money is for silly ranger danger cop shows isn't it..?)

I am so sorry you watched I and most men haven't.

You and most of -The Front- liberals watch CSI because..... it's real! ..and The West Wing used to be stickied here as a sign of complete worship..so rock on !!

SUCK IT DRY AND SUCK IT DRY YOU!!!

:)

ULTRAMAN VH
09-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Wow, ripping Chuck Norris. I guess its a matter of perspective. When did it become a crime to be a Christian in America? Oh and Chuck is a Republican too. I'm also wondering what most of you Dolts will look like when you're 70+ years of age. I'm guessing that like Mr. Eastwood, Chuck is tired of the community organizer. Chuck and Clint made their money through hard work and fortitude. Although up in age, both still work and have paid their fair share of taxes throughout their lives. Now the Community Organizer is constantly trying to pilfer their earnings through higher taxes, and dump it off to a ever growing portion of society who enjoy living off the government dole. T

ULTRAMAN VH
09-09-2012, 12:42 PM
The real crime is the current administration tacking 5 trillion+ on to the country's debt!

Matt White
09-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Chucko Noriss is a no-talent hack....Nothing to do with his religion

Fuck that old orangutan looking miscreant.....like anybody needs that dolt telling 'em "the Country is in trouble"....yeah Thanks Chucko.....now fuck off & make another of your shitty infomercials!

Matt White
09-09-2012, 12:53 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/nsnwO2qesgw/0.jpg

http://dudelol.com/img/my-favorite-chuck-norris-joke..jpeg

ULTRAMAN VH
09-09-2012, 02:20 PM
I think Bruce is easily the greatest martial artist to have walked on planet earth. But interestingly enough, a very wise old martial artist by the name of Gene Lebell who personally trained with both Chuck and Bruce, felt that Chuck could defeat Bruce in a fight. Not tryin to start a feud with ya, Matt. Just some info I thought was interesting.

knuckleboner
09-09-2012, 02:27 PM
The real crime is the current administration tacking 5 trillion+ on to the country's debt!

and how much debt would mccain have tacked on? how about paul ryan? (you know, his budget adds debt every year until 2040, right?...)

Nitro Express
09-09-2012, 03:01 PM
I think Bruce is easily the greatest martial artist to have walked on planet earth. But interestingly enough, a very wise old martial artist by the name of Gene Lebell who personally trained with both Chuck and Bruce, felt that Chuck could defeat Bruce in a fight. Not tryin to start a feud with ya, Matt. Just some info I thought was interesting.

My dad took a job in Hong Kong and we were over there for three years. In that three years we became very close with several Chinese families who are still dear friends. One family immigrated to the US and became US citizens. I remember going with my mom to the US Embassy playing the paper game and her getting one of our US senators involved to help out. One guy at the embassy was being an asshole so my mom got one of our senators involved. It so happens he was good friends with the secretary of state and the fist came down hard on the asshole in Hong Kong. It was my first lesson on being politically connected it was a great assets and who you know is what gets things done. My mom was always good at getting things done and getting whoever was needed to make the point stick. She was amazing that way.

Anyways, this one particular chinese gentleman always took me to see the kung fu movies. It was running through Hong Kong streets at dinner time with all the gut wagons out and what seemed like millions of people on the streets getting their food. What was on the wagons looked like something That Zimmerman dude on the food channel eats on his show. I loved the movies. You ate shrimp chips instead of popcorn and there were always sub-tittles in at least three languages on the screen. Usually English, Tai, and kanji so people who spoke mandarin could understand what was going on because the language spoken was cantonese.

I stopped by to visit this gentleman and his wife when I was passing through the town they lived in. Nothing has changed. He was sitting in a big easy boy chair watching kung fu movies.

Nitro Express
09-09-2012, 03:07 PM

That has been the crime of many administrations Reagan included. Obama has ran up by far the most debt. Most that debt is actually owned to the Federal Reserve Bank. Rumor is foreign countries have stopped loaning to us. Debt is a form of slavery and so if the Federal Reserve Board can keep their charade going they basically own the country because of the debt. What a scam but more and more of the average citizens are wising up to it. Even Romney said we need to audit it but then will he really if he gets into office? At least they talk about it now.

FORD
09-09-2012, 03:09 PM

Not compared to what Bonzo Reagan and Chimpy Bush did though....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKNqNnXL9Y

envy_me
09-09-2012, 03:16 PM
My dad took a job in Hong Kong and we were over there for three years. In that three years we became very close with several Chinese families who are still dear friends. One family immigrated to the US and became US citizens. I remember going with my mom to the US Embassy playing the paper game and her getting one of our US senators involved to help out. One guy at the embassy was being an asshole so my mom got one of our senators involved. It so happens he was good friends with the secretary of state and the fist came down hard on the asshole in Hong Kong. It was my first lesson on being politically connected it was a great assets and who you know is what gets things done. My mom was always good at getting things done and getting whoever was needed to make the point stick. She was amazing that way.

Anyways, this one particular chinese gentleman always took me to see the kung fu movies. It was running through Hong Kong streets at dinner time with all the gut wagons out and what seemed like millions of people on the streets getting their food. What was on the wagons looked like something That Zimmerman dude on the food channel eats on his show. I loved the movies. You ate shrimp chips instead of popcorn and there were always sub-tittles in at least three languages on the screen. Usually English, Tai, and kanji so people who spoke mandarin could understand what was going on because the language spoken was cantonese.

I stopped by to visit this gentleman and his wife when I was passing through the town they lived in. Nothing has changed. He was sitting in a big easy boy chair watching kung fu movies.

This might be a bit off topic.
Through my life, I didn't know much about chinese people and their culture at all. So when I started working in a shop of a brand that chinese people LOVE, it came as a bit of shock. They are SO different from us. I mean their culture and behaivor. And all of my colleagues have the same story.
Why are they like that?? Do you know, since your dad was there and you know some of them.

Nickdfresh
09-09-2012, 07:53 PM
... I'm guessing that like Mr. Eastwood, Chuck is tired of the community organizer. Chuck and Clint made their money through hard work and fortitude. Although up in age, both still work and have paid their fair share of taxes throughout their lives. Now the Community Organizer is constantly trying to pilfer their earnings through higher taxes, and dump it off to a ever growing portion of shit...

LOL Those bastard community organizers raising havoc in Santa Barbara and Beverly Hills! Good thing both Clint and Chuck are in touch with everyday Americans!

Seshmeister
09-10-2012, 04:40 AM
Chuck and Clint made their money through hard work and fortitude.

Hard work, how gullible are you?

Only actors could sell sitting about in a luxury winnebago for 6 hours before spending an hour or two playing dress up and pretend as being 'hard work' while taking millions of dollars for it.

binnie
09-10-2012, 04:57 AM
Hard work, how gullible are you?

Only actors could sell sitting about in a luxury winnebago for 6 hours before spending an hour or two playing dress up and pretend as being 'hard work' while taking millions of dollars for it.

I'm not sure Chuck Norris really falls under the remit of 'actor', but I think that professional actors work pretty damn hard. Calling what the very best actors do 'dress up' is a little disengenuous, Sesh - great theatre, cinema a TV drama is an artform, no? And plenty of actors really put themselves through it to nail the role.

I guess it's the same with bands. On the surface it looks easy: write 10 songs every two years and then go on tour, where you work for 90 minutes a day. But we all know that a 2 year tour is incredibly hard work.

(None of this qualifies these people to make political statements, however, which is one of the oddest things in our current culture).

ashstralia
09-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Nooooo sesh; they're 'artistes'!

:biggrin:

Angel
09-10-2012, 08:56 AM
A good actor spends hours upon hours in prep time. Establishing the objective for the character and applying an objective and action verb to each and every line. As well as analyzing the script for sub-text and nuance in order to build a believable character.

The days are long, often 14 hour days (or nights), and you're often working in horrid conditions. It looks a hell of a lot easier than it actually is. It's much more than playing dress up and memorizing lines. There's about 6 months prep work done by GOOD actors, which is unpaid. (And one of the reasons pay is so high). Of course, people like Norris aren't paid the big bucks because of their acting skill. They're paid big bucks because they're a huge box office draw, and the production company stands to make a LOT of $ because of that.

It's also very energy draining, especially when doing a highly emotional scene. A good actor actually FEELS the emotion they are portraying, and it can leave you completely emotionally drained.

jhale667
09-10-2012, 12:50 PM
And I seriously doubt anyone gives a crap about Norris' religion, but when you make Repuke dog-whistle PSA pandering to zealotards about "1,000 years of darkness" (which you'd think since they WANT the rapture to take place, if the POTUS was the antichrist they'd be ALL FOR HIM, let's get the end-times-a-rollin'!!), that's when you're no longer deserving of respect.

Nickdfresh
09-10-2012, 01:12 PM

(None of this qualifies these people to make political statements, however, which is one of the oddest things in our current culture).

I agree, guys like Chuck really need to have a qualified script writer tell them what to say. :)

I would add this caveat not only to actors, but to morons like the owner of the shit-pizza chain Papa Johns and that old doucher curmudgeon couple that made their fortune in the corrupt brothels of gambling in Las Vegas that donated shitloads of cash to Newt Gingrich of all people. This is exactly why we need serious campaign finance reform in this country along with vastly shorter election cycles...

binnie
09-11-2012, 03:49 AM
I agree, guys like Chuck really need to have a qualified script writer tell them what to say. :)

I would add this caveat not only to actors, but to morons like the owner of the shit-pizza chain Papa Johns and that old doucher curmudgeon couple that made their fortune in the corrupt brothels of gambling in Las Vegas that donated shitloads of cash to Newt Gingrich of all people. This is exactly why we need serious campaign finance reform in this country along with vastly shorter election cycles...

It seems to part of our celebrity culture.

TV panel shows where people with no qualifications to do so talk about current events make me sick....

Nitro Express
09-11-2012, 03:56 AM

That's the real problem. Campaigns are kept very expensive intentionally. It's to the price the little guy out of the democratic process. Put a low ceiling on what can be spent on a campaign and we would have a lot more real choices instead of just two that have any chance of winning and who basically are bought and owned by the same banks and multinational corporations.

Jesus Christ
09-11-2012, 04:01 AM
And I seriously doubt anyone gives a crap about Norris' religion, but when you make Repuke dog-whistle PSA pandering to zealotards about "1,000 years of darkness" (which you'd think since they WANT the rapture to take place, if the POTUS was the antichrist they'd be ALL FOR HIM, let's get the end-times-a-rollin'!!), that's when you're no longer deserving of respect.

Not only that, but his understanding of Scripture is totally backwards...

The reign of the Anti-Me will only be SEVEN years of darkness, followed by My 1000 year reign on Earth.

Nitro Express
09-11-2012, 04:08 AM
This might be a bit off topic.
Through my life, I didn't know much about chinese people and their culture at all. So when I started working in a shop of a brand that chinese people LOVE, it came as a bit of shock. They are SO different from us. I mean their culture and behaivor. And all of my colleagues have the same story.
Why are they like that?? Do you know, since your dad was there and you know some of them.

Not only know some of them. Considered family. My oldest daughter was with me when I paid some Chinese friends a visit. They told her all sorts of stories about me because they lived in Hong Kong when we did. I just joked and told her she didn't know she had a Chinese aunt and uncle. LOL! Yeah, you have to take everything you grew up with in the west and throw it out the window to understand Chinese culture and then of course southern Chinese culture is different than northern Chinese culture. The most important thing to know is never make them lose face. Never insult them or make them look foolish in public. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. They also love red. It's the good luck color. They have some wild looking houses. Bright red walls are common.

There are also important protocols to follow. You visit the older relatives first. If you visit cousin number five before cousin number 3 and he finds out about it, it's not good. I did this in San Fransisco but then cousin number three had to outdo cousin number five and we ended up having this huge ten course meal in some neighborhood Chinese restaurant that put to shame anything in Chinatown. Then of course you know you are in the club when you eat what they eat and actually enjoy it and you really can use chopsticks. Then there are the giggles and comments, you wouldn't have this in a so called American Chinese restaurant. If you say that in Cantonese then you are dyed in the wool in the club.

I've been around it my whole life so when I'm around Chinese it's like I throw a switch in my head and I go into Chinese mode. Western culture and Chinese culture are so different you have to do the because they just don't mix well.

Nitro Express
09-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Not only that, but his understanding of Scripture is totally backwards...

The reign of the Anti-Me will only be SEVEN years of darkness, followed by My 1000 year reign on Earth.

What's with this thousand years shit? Everyone from Hitler to Jesus is into the 1000 year rein. Why not one million years? Think big! Everyone just wants 1000 years.

SunisinuS
09-11-2012, 04:16 AM
"Intersteller Facial Full"

:cato2:

Jesus Christ
09-11-2012, 04:32 AM
What's with this thousand years shit? Everyone from Hitler to Jesus is into the 1000 year rein. Why not one million years? Think big! Everyone just wants 1000 years.

Hitler stole the idea from Me.

Of course his whole attempt to be Me kinda fell apart when he started killing My people. :(

And My 1000 year reign is on this earth. But Dad and I will be in charge permanently up here in Heaven.

Seshmeister
09-11-2012, 06:38 AM
According to the bible myth you did fuck all up until 30(carpentry and cruising?) and then got fed up after a few years so I think you're too much of a lightweight do anything for 1000 years.

Of course we know now 1000 years is a tiny blink of an eye in terms of the universe but to be fair these stories were invented by iron age goat herders....