X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Those Nutball Democrats

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

bring it on...

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• motherchicken
        • Nov 2009

The BCE is laughing at all of you.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

BBB...

Why do you insist on playing the left / right game ??

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            BBB...

Why do you insist on playing the left / right game ??
            see my posts above and look for him in the videos...
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

It is simple. Brie is an idiot. Like many Republicans, he is unable to get around the fact that a BLACK MAN is President.

This same scenario is going to be repeated when we have a President of HISPANIC descent.

This same scenario is going to be repeated when we have a President who is a WOMAN.

This same scenario is going to be repeated when we have a President of ASIAN descent.

BigBadBrucie cannot handle having a President who is not a White Devil Slavemaster.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                It is simple. Brie is an idiot. Like many Republicans, he is unable to get around the fact that a BLACK MAN is President.

This same scenario is going to be repeated when we have a President of HISPANIC descent.

This same scenario is going to be repeated when we have a President who is a WOMAN.

This same scenario is going to be repeated when we have a President of ASIAN descent.

BigBadBrucie cannot handle having a President who is not a White Devil Slavemaster.
                And when there's a gay president, his head will fucking explode....

(Actually there already was one, but Brian wasn't around to see James "Betsy" Buchanan)
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I was watching a show where they were talking about whether political party conventions were obsolete. They are pretty cheesy. Then one guy who has a lot of in Washington experience said what the average person sees on TV is pretty much the dog and bullshit show. Pretty meaningless stuff. But what makes the conventions still important is all the behind the scenes negotiating that goes on. Much of how the world is ran is really done behind closed doors. I guess the public are treated like idiots because frankly the we are pretty stupid. Divide the idiots and then pander to the side that you best connect with. That's pretty much the modern political game.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...