X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Obama: 'Help Us Destroy Jesus And Start A New Age Of Liberal Darkness'

The president calls for his ultraliberal minions to join him in the godless slaughter of Jesus Christ and the advancement of eternal sin.

CHARLOTTE, NC—With the savage roar of the heathen Democratic horde rising all around him, President Barack Obama delivered an incendiary speech to close his party’s national convention Thursday night, commanding the ultraprogressive minions in attendance to help him “destroy Jesus and usher in a new age of liberal darkness that shall reign o’er the earth for a thousand years.”

The thunderous 45-minute address—during which the president argued for a second term so that he could “finally kill Jesus once and for all, as well as all those who worship him”—was well received by the frenzied, wild-eyed audience, whose piercing chants of “Four more years!” and “Slaughter the believers!” echoed throughout the Time Warner Cable Arena.

“My fellow Americans and godless infidels, I command you to join me as we cast an endless pall of far-left evil across the hills and valleys of our nation!” Obama bellowed from the stage, as thousands in attendance moaned in compliance and gyrated their hips and groins in a lascivious dance. “Together, as a barbarian people forged by the wicked flames of irreligiosity and united by visions of a liberal dystopia, we will rise up as one to scorch the earth with boundless amorality.”

“The streets shall run red with the blood of forced sodomy, performed daily upon every American man, woman, and child!” the commander-in-chief shouted, froth forming around his mouth as the crowd threw hundreds of aborted fetuses onto the stage. “Die, Christians, die!”

Slamming his fists on the lectern until his hands began to bleed, Obama proceeded to lay out a “three-point plan of sin and lechery” for his second term. If reelected, the president said, he would begin by banning organized religion entirely—starting with Christianity—and burning all churches to the ground, preferably “with their wretched, Jesus-loving congregants still huddled inside like rats.”

As members of the audience violently tugged at their genitals and howled like sex-starved, atheist wolves, Obama stated that his administration would then seek to make free, taxpayer-funded abortions legal at any stage of pregnancy, even up to one full year after birth, in order to supply his newly created “federal stem-cell harvesting plants” with raw materials.

In addition, the cackling president vowed to “end traditional marriage as we know it” by passing legislation that would allow only homosexuals to raise children, a longtime Democratic policy goal.

“A glorious new age of sinister, unconstrained liberalism is dawning! Oh, dear Satan, I can feel it coursing through my veins at this very moment!” shrieked Obama, ripping off his shirt to reveal an ornate tattoo of a pentagram, with a different homosexual act positioned at each of the star’s five points. “Agnosticism, contempt for human life, and radical sexual experimentation shall rule the day! Any good, virtuous, family-values-oriented Christian Americans who seek to topple our magnificent liberal kingdom of eternal darkness will be powerless to stop us! We will crush them!”

Added Obama, “Thank you, may Satan reward you all, and may God tremble in fear at the United States of America!”

The president was then handed an unbaptized, orphaned newborn baby drenched in the blood of 666 slaughtered Christians, which he handed over to its new, gleefully squealing homosexual parents.

Link
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Brilliant writing!! Absolutely fucking brilliant!

So many things can be pulled from here to make some badass lyrics.

CHARLOTTE, NC—With the savage roar of the heathen Democratic horde rising all around him, President Barack Obama delivered an incendiary speech to close his party’s national convention Thursday night, commanding the ultraprogressive minions in attendance to help him “destroy Jesus and usher in a new age of liberal darkness that shall reign o’er the earth for a thousand years.”

The thunderous 45-minute address—during which the president argued for a second term so that he could “finally kill Jesus once and for all, as well as all those who worship him”—was well received by the frenzied, wild-eyed audience, whose piercing chants of “Four more years!” and “Slaughter the believers!” echoed throughout the Time Warner Cable Arena.

My fellow Americans and godless infidels, I command you to join me as we cast an endless pall of far-left evil across the hills and valleys of our nation!” Obama bellowed from the stage, as thousands in attendance moaned in compliance and gyrated their hips and groins in a lascivious dance. “Together, as a barbarian people forged by the wicked flames of irreligiosity and united by visions of a liberal dystopia, we will rise up as one to scorch the earth with boundless amorality.”

The streets shall run red with the blood of forced sodomy, performed daily upon every American man, woman, and child!” the commander-in-chief shouted, froth forming around his mouth as the crowd threw hundreds of aborted fetuses onto the stage. “Die, Christians, die!”

Slamming his fists on the lectern until his hands began to bleed, Obama proceeded to lay out a “three-point plan of sin and lechery” for his second term. If reelected, the president said, he would begin by banning organized religion entirely—starting with Christianity—and burning all churches to the ground, preferably “with their wretched, Jesus-loving congregants still huddled inside like rats.”

As members of the audience violently tugged at their genitals and howled like sex-starved, atheist wolves, Obama stated that his administration would then seek to make free, taxpayer-funded abortions legal at any stage of pregnancy, even up to one full year after birth, in order to supply his newly created “federal stem-cell harvesting plants” with raw materials.

In addition, the cackling president vowed to “end traditional marriage as we know it” by passing legislation that would allow only homosexuals to raise children, a longtime Democratic policy goal.

“A glorious new age of sinister, unconstrained liberalism is dawning! Oh, dear Satan, I can feel it coursing through my veins at this very moment!” shrieked Obama, ripping off his shirt to reveal an ornate tattoo of a pentagram, with a different homosexual act positioned at each of the star’s five points. “Agnosticism, contempt for human life, and radical sexual experimentation shall rule the day! Any good, virtuous, family-values-oriented Christian Americans who seek to topple our magnificent liberal kingdom of eternal darkness will be powerless to stop us! We will crush them!”

Added Obama, “Thank you, may Satan reward you all, and may God tremble in fear at the United States of America!”

The president was then handed an unbaptized, orphaned newborn baby drenched in the blood of 666 slaughtered Christians, which he handed over to its new, gleefully squealing homosexual parents.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Hilarity...but you know some Teahadist somewhere is going to see this, not knowing what the Onion is - and exclaim "AH KNEW IT!!"
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Liberal darkness is true enough...

Hey Taco, that can be your new band name !!

Liberal Darkness

Coming to an Occupy site near you!

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Feel free to spread this around to all the Republican assholes.

Most of them would not have watched the DNC so how would they know what he said?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Nobody watched it...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by FORD

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

It's hate you sate...

Which sate means to satisfy an appetite...

So, he hate's to satisfy an appetite...

In reverse...

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I think that was meant to be against liberals like you, Taco...

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        Nobody watched it...
                        Pretty sure I heard today that Obama's speech beat your favorite show "Here comes Honey Boo-Boo" or whatever-the-fuck it's called in the ratings, unlike Wrongey's.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          Feel free to spread this around to all the Republican assholes.

Most of them would not have watched the DNC so how would they know what he said?
                          Because Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity watch the DNC for material for the next days show. Without Democrats Rush and Sean would be out of work. Nothing to talk about. I mean Bill Clinton built the Rush Limbaugh show. Rush would have never been able to have done it with a Republican in office. I mean AM radio was dying in the early 90's and it was Rush Limbaugh and maybe Art Bell who brought the format back. Without Clinton in office AM radio would have died. LOL!
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

AM radio pretty much IS dead, since 90% of it is owned by three companies (The Bain Capital owned/former BCE funded Clear Channel, CBS, and Entercom) and most of their affiliates are right wing hate radio..

Air America and Nova M didn't fail because people didn't want to hear them. They failed because the radio market was already saturated with right wing corporate ownership. Well, some of the folks involved in those networks are back again. But this time, they're avoiding the corporate radio model altogether and taking the content directly to your mobile devices. (But you can listen on your desktop too)

Always Progressive. Always On. Progressive Voices is the first and only one-stop-shop for everything Progressive: news, opinion, audio, and video--it's all here! No more searching the Internet for Progressive
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Maybe on AM radio but right now most the television media are biased towards the Democrats. So yeah there is bias but it's not all right wing bias. Thomas Jefferson once said for the country to remain free the press and the educational system had to be owned and managed at the local level. I think he was right. I ran across a YouTube of David Rockefeller thanking various media companies for their cooperation for the past 40 years and that their plan for the world would have been impossible without the media cooperation. I remember in the mid 1980's watching conglomerates buy up locally owned newspapers, radio, and Television stations. Mr. Rockefeller's talk kind of explained on why that was.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...