PDA

View Full Version : The true story of the REAL Tea Party

FORD
09-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Tax protest? More like a revolt against 18th century predatory capitalism......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UiLZk2TE8k

Nitro Express
09-09-2012, 04:21 PM
The tax on the tea was very small. What pissed the colonialists off was they had no representation in the British Parliament and had no say in whether they got taxed or not. Also, the British required payment in silver. There was little gold or silver in the colonies and they used what was called colonial script. It worked very well because they had some clever anti-conterfit printing technology developed by Benjamin Franklin himself and didn't issue too much money. King George III didn't accept colonial script and so the taxes was back breaking and screwed up the money supply and created a lot of misery. What really pissed everyone off is it was impossible to negotiate with London. All the complaints fell of deaf ears so to speak. It was the lack of representation in London that caused the American Revolution not so much taxes in themselves.

FORD
09-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Unfuckinggoddamedbelieveable....

Even after hearing a historical account of the event from someone who was ACTUALLY FUCKING THERE, you still want to reframe it in Randtard Paulbot bullshit talking points.

motherchicken
09-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Unfuckinggoddamedbelieveable....

Even after hearing a historical account of the event from someone who was ACTUALLY FUCKING THERE, you still want to reframe it in Randtard Paulbot bullshit talking points.
Thom Hartmann was there? Looks pretty good considering.

Satan
09-09-2012, 09:35 PM
It's called a book, sockfucker. Maybe you should try reading one? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d050.gif

motherchicken
09-09-2012, 10:24 PM
It's called a book, sockfucker. Maybe you should try reading one? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d050.gif
Books are written by people. One mans fact is another mans fiction.

Satan
09-09-2012, 10:39 PM
You should move to Texas and get a job in their so-called "educational" system. You would fit right in.

Dr. Love
09-09-2012, 11:15 PM
I think there is a correlation between how pissy FORD is and how close we are to the election :biggrin:

clarathecarrot
09-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Some dood writes like history and junk yah know ..like and then some other dood couple hondred years later... rewrites it and doods like go yea see it wasn't like it was written down at the time it is like what this dood wrote it like now man.

Cause his mind is like a sieve.

dood.

motherchicken
09-10-2012, 03:35 AM
You should move to Texas and get a job in their so-called "educational" system. You would fit right in.
You should relocate to reality and get a life other than trying to think of clever things to post on the web while fantasizing you're satan. The satan bit is quite lame. Either that or jump into an active volcano and tell everyone you're going home.

motherchicken
09-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Some dood writes like history and junk yah know ..like and then some other dood couple hondred years later... rewrites it and doods like go yea see it wasn't like it was written down at the time it is like what this dood wrote it like now man.
Even if it was exactly as written it doesn't make it the truth, dood. Just the writers opinion on the subject.

Seshmeister
09-10-2012, 04:30 AM
George III was a total cuntbag, a mad fucking prick.

As were the founding father English slavers twats. The rewriting of history is like something from Stalinist Russia.

Thanksgiving should be called 'Slaughter the friendly locals day'.

Independence day should be called 'Continent of religious crazies eventually manages to defeat 5000 unsupported troops led by mad fat Dutch cunt to avoid taxes so they can buy more slaves to rape day'.

I don't understand why anyone would want to define themselves by these people.

Angel
09-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Thanksgiving should be called 'Slaughter the friendly locals day'.

I LOVE that!!!

Nickdfresh
09-10-2012, 09:40 AM
I think there is a correlation between how pissy FORD is and how close we are to the election :biggrin:

Just like how pissy you get between the time Ron Paul looks like he might be a viable, dark horse candidate to when he's completely disqualified as a fringe candidate espousing philosophy masked as technocracy...

Dr. Love
09-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Just like how pissy you get between the time Ron Paul looks like he might be a viable, dark horse candidate to when he's completely disqualified as a fringe candidate espousing philosophy masked as technocracy...

You might want to stretch before reaching that far ... you might pull something.

:lol:

Nickdfresh
09-10-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm always stretching and pulling something...

motherchicken
09-10-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm always stretching and pulling something...
I'm sure you are. Thanx for the new sig.