Dude Made Blowjob Pantomimes Behind Home Plate At Wrigley Before Getting Ejected.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Dude Made Blowjob Pantomimes Behind Home Plate At Wrigley Before Getting Ejected.....

Video at the link below, I believe. Can't see it due to my crummy dialup connection.

Weather delayed last night's Pirates-Cubs bout at Wrigley Field for several hours, and by the end of the 3-0 Pittsburgh win there weren't many fans left in the stadium. There was, however, one guy who really wanted to get on TV making blowjob faces.

Some Jackass Made Blowjob Pantomimes Behind Home Plate At Wrigley For Nearly An Inning Before Getting Ejected

Weather delayed last night's Pirates-Cubs bout at Wrigley Field for several hours, and by the end of the 3-0 Pittsburgh win there weren't many fans left in the stadium. There was, however, one guy who really wanted to get on TV making blowjob faces.

Taking advantage of what we imagine was lax ninth-inning security, this gentleman found his way right behind home plate and spent most of the final stanza engaged in all manner of obscene face-making—even getting himself into Comcast SportsNet Chicago's slow-motion replays.

Eventually security came and hauled him off. His stunt isn't the most shocking part of all this, though; that we received multiple tips from people watching the ninth inning of a 3-0 Pirates-Cubs game in the early morning hours is.
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

OMG dude! Fucking hilarious! You gotta make sure to watch when you get to a better internet connection. I was laughing so hard. HAHAHAHA!!
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Did he get ejected or ejaculated?
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Oh hell I was laughing my ass off when the slow motion replay happened. LOL!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          OMG dude! Fucking hilarious! You gotta make sure to watch when you get to a better internet connection. I was laughing so hard. HAHAHAHA!!
          Sadie! You're ALIVE!

Comment

• qikgts
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2012

That's awesome!!!
            You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Sadie! You're ALIVE!

Yeah mon! Thanks for noticing :-) Sorry guys. Had a short hiatus but RA was on my mind. Checked in a few times but didn't have time to post or login. Unlike VH, my hiatus was short. lol
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Yount
                Commando
                • Jan 2012

That lead pipe sinker...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Thanks for posting the youtube link. I can use youtube video downloading software to download the crummiest quality....but the smallest file size....

HA!

PHOTOBOMB IL SUPREMO!

Good for him! I hope this sort of thing spreads. Unlike Football, or Basketball, where you have no idea where the camera will be focused, in Baseball, the camera is ALWAYS focused on home plate!

Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-20-2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• High Life Man
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

Haha...I was at this game. Left at about 10pm. Heard the game got over around 2am. Hilarious.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man
                      Haha...I was at this game. Left at about 10pm. Heard the game got over around 2am. Hilarious.
                      Did you eat a hot dog?

Comment

• fourthcoming

Fuckin' hysterical.......especially when the announcer describes the "Lead pipe sinker" that the pitcher threw. Can you blame a Cubs fan for having a little fun.....they have been suffering long enough.

Didn't notice Yount already beat me to the bit about the lead pipe sinker......hysterical.

Comment

• High Life Man
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

The guy answers questions from Deadspin posters. Pretty damn funny.

We didn't quite expect this video to become an Internet sensation when we posted it earlier this week, but goodness gracious do people love pantomimed blowjobs. At the time we called culprit Julian Dalrymple a "jackass," though it turns out he's actually a pretty nice guy who has a penchant for attention-whoring.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

"Doesn't matter anymore."

Comment

Working...