X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Why I changed my av...

A few weeks ago, a fellow musician and I created a parody song about muslims. It got yanked off the 'tube within 24 hours.

I anticipated a shit storm at least and a fatwa at best, but sadly life goes on as is.
  • Zing!
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

Trust in Allah (but tie up your camel.)
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

was it original music, or did you just come up with new words to a well-known song?
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Yount
        Commando
        • Jan 2012

I like the av. I wish it was 1985.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
          A few weeks ago, a fellow musician and I created a parody song about muslims. It got yanked off the 'tube within 24 hours.

I anticipated a shit storm at least and a fatwa at best, but sadly life goes on as is.
          Come on Ash - you know we want to hear it. I do!
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
            Why I changed my av...

Awww....and I thought it was to honor me & my jungle warrior thread.

Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure I've had the same avatar my entire time here. Maybe the first couple weeks I mighta used one of the stock ones provided here, but as soon as I uploaded this one it just stuck.

Some people change theirs on a regular basis and some never do. I think Kermit has been working on Fozzy Bear for a decade now. Thats gonna be one hell of an orgasm when/if it ever happens.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              was it original music, or did you just come up with new words to a well-known song?
              It was a rewrite of 'imagine'.

Comment

Working...