PDA

View Full Version : Another heart-breaking Suicide caused by bullying.

Angel
10-12-2012, 02:33 PM
This has to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen... and I've seen some pretty sad shit in my life. This video is basically a suicide note composed by a poor lonely girl who couldn't take the bullying anymore. Like many kids, she sent a picture of her boobs to a guy she was chatting with online....we all know what happens next.

The comments are disgusting....and I wouldn't doubt if some of the comments were made by her tormenters...

This shit has to end. Too many kids are taking their own lives!!!!

Nitro Express
10-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Yeah we have to go back to kicking the bullies ass. There have always been bullies but what there seems to be a big problem of is self-esteem issues. We need to let these kids duke it out. No weapons. No kicking below the belt, Punching only. Nothing shuts a cocky asshole up more effectively than a bloody nose.

Why we have the cocky shit kids we have now is they know the system protects them. There is no punishment anymore. Well we need to go back to run your mouth and get what's coming to you. Smack that cocky fuck down I say.

Kristy
10-12-2012, 02:56 PM
How old was this kid? She looks to be 16-ish..? Somewhere someone failed this kid whether it be her parents, school officials, inept social workers or the whole fucking system itself. I'm not making this to be a blame game for she obviously had some deep emotional/social issues but not one person recognized her behavior? Sad and heartbreaking indeed.

Angel
10-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Yeah we have to go back to kicking the bullies ass. There have always been bullies but what there seems to be a big problem of is self-esteem issues. We need to let these kids duke it out. No weapons. No kicking below the belt, Punching only. Nothing shuts a cocky asshole up more effectively than a bloody nose.

Why we have the cocky shit kids we have now is they know the system protects them. There is no punishment anymore. Well we need to go back to run your mouth and get what's coming to you. Smack that cocky fuck down I say.

My son used to beat up bullies, and always befriended the kids that were being bullied. I had teachers call me up and say he was being disciplined for fighting at school...then they would tell me the circumstances and ask me to please let him have a second helping of dessert, or a chocolate bar, or stay up past bed-time...

One of his friends that he protected from bullies was killed by her tormentors shortly after we moved to a different city. :( It was very hard on him, and he felt responsible for having "abandoned" her. :(

FORD
10-12-2012, 03:18 PM
So this girl changed schools, apparently got the shit beat out of her, drank bleach, overdosed on drugs and nobody thought she might need some help??

As for the bullies.... I hope the full realization of what they have done hits them hard in the face. Damn shame they can't be tried for murder. :(

Nitro Express
10-12-2012, 03:28 PM
So this girl changed schools, apparently got the shit beat out of her, drank bleach, overdosed on drugs and nobody thought she might need some help??

As for the bullies.... I hope the full realization of what they have done hits them hard in the face. Damn shame they can't be tried for murder. :(

I would say most people have a strong will to live. People just don't become suicidal overnight and it's usually a mix of complex issues. Then there is the one thing that breaks the camel's back so to speak. With most suicides there are plenty of warning signs.

Angel
10-12-2012, 03:39 PM

She was on anti-depressants and getting counselling. Judging by the comments (which I can't look at anymore), I would guess that her bullies are still at it.... even in death. There's some horrible things being said on there!!!!

Nitro Express
10-12-2012, 03:41 PM
My son used to beat up bullies, and always befriended the kids that were being bullied. I had teachers call me up and say he was being disciplined for fighting at school...then they would tell me the circumstances and ask me to please let him have a second helping of dessert, or a chocolate bar, or stay up past bed-time...

One of his friends that he protected from bullies was killed by her tormentors shortly after we moved to a different city. :( It was very hard on him, and he felt responsible for having "abandoned" her. :(

The difference between my generation and what's going on now is killed. There worst that could happen to you when I was in school is humiliation and getting your ass kicked. What has changed is what is socially acceptable. In the not so far distant past using a weapon or kicking was considered sissy stuff. We were told not to start fights but if we couldn't avoid them we were expected to finish them. If you don't put a bully in their place it will only get worse. If these people are so far gone they are out to kill you, then legally you are justified in upping the ante yourself and killing them to defend yourself. I wonder if those stupid bullies get that? If you wanna go there then guess what, you can get shot or get your brains smashed out and it's because you started it. You brought it to that level. In the past nobody wanted to go there or even thought about it. Even the bullies.

Nitro Express
10-12-2012, 03:48 PM
She was on anti-depressants and getting counselling. Judging by the comments (which I can't look at anymore), I would guess that her bullies are still at it.... even in death. There's some horrible things being said on there!!!!

Makes you want to cut their tongues out to use them as an example to others on what happens if you act that way. It looks like we have raised a whole new generation of psychopaths. They probably are proud of themselves but of course, like I said, the system protects the psychopaths today. There is no right or wrong, just what can you get away with. That's the game.

envy_me
10-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Where are the so called parents to these kids?? This is what you get when natural selection just isn't anymore thanks to the progress in science and all sorts of low-lifes make it to breeding.

envy_me
10-12-2012, 04:25 PM
The difference between my generation and what's going on now is killed. There worst that could happen to you when I was in school is humiliation and getting your ass kicked. What has changed is what is socially acceptable. In the not so far distant past using a weapon or kicking was considered sissy stuff. We were told not to start fights but if we couldn't avoid them we were expected to finish them. If you don't put a bully in their place it will only get worse. If these people are so far gone they are out to kill you, then legally you are justified in upping the ante yourself and killing them to defend yourself. I wonder if those stupid bullies get that? If you wanna go there then guess what, you can get shot or get your brains smashed out and it's because you started it. You brought it to that level. In the past nobody wanted to go there or even thought about it. Even the bullies.

And also the difference is that now the medium for bullying is internet. You can be followed no matter where you move.

Believe it or not, there are adult bullies who will hack into your computer, and post pics of you naked on various sites... How freaking low is that??? And people are observing this, but nobody speaks up until something happends.

binnie
10-13-2012, 08:13 AM
The issue here is the internet.

In our day if you were being bullied at least it stopped once you got home - in the media age there is no off time and it esculates. The problem also spans into responsibility - can teachers police the internet if the posts are being made from computers outside school? Will the police investigate things like this (or even have the resouces too)? It seems that legislation and practice is behind the technology.

I also think that bullying for girls is very, very different from bullying for boys - less physical, much more sinister.

fraroc
10-13-2012, 08:38 AM

You would think that wouldn't be the case after Columbine. Dylan Kleibold and Eric Harris weren't crazy, they were depressed and the victims of relentless bullying by the jocks and other popular kids. Dylan and Eric were the most unpopular kids in the entire school, they were even nicknamed "The Outcasts" by the school's Varsity Football team. It even got to the point that people that were actually friends with Dylan and Eric, popular or not were attacked by bullies being told "Why were you talking those faggots?" I feel the real reason why they shot up the school and killed most of the popular kids was because they ran out of options, they ran out of ways to cope with the bullying. Its a tragedy nonetheless.

Angel
10-13-2012, 08:52 AM
The police are conducting a criminal investigation. One of the investigators was just on the news and said that her tormentors have been posting nasty comments and pictures on the FB memorial page.

I was bullied by a teacher in junior high, which opened the door to being bullied by my peers. One grad weekend I woke up to discover I was covered in eggs and koolaid...and they were standing around laughing at me. I grabbed a beer bottle, smashed it against a tree and screamed "you think Angel's funny, I'll show you how fucking funny she is" as I started carving up my wrist with the broken bottle... that was my "last straw" moment...

I hope like hell they charge these bastards and make an example out of them....

sadaist
10-13-2012, 10:45 AM
What a beautiful young girl. So sad. breaks my heart. So many people feel alone in this world. Reminds of The Police song Message In A Bottle when he throws his SOS out & wakes to find a hundred billion bottles on the shore.

"Seems I'm not alone in being alone"

Rest in peace to this girl. Just awful. Just like that poor young man who jumped off the George Washington Bridge after his roommate filmed him & his boyfriend and posted the link. I truly am worried about the youth of today. Their pressures are ones I am thankful I will not know or have to carry.

binnie
10-13-2012, 11:35 AM
What a beautiful young girl. So sad. breaks my heart. So many people feel alone in this world. Reminds of The Police song Message In A Bottle when he throws his SOS out & wakes to find a hundred billion bottles on the shore.

"Seems I'm not alone in being alone"

Rest in peace to this girl. Just awful. Just like that poor young man who jumped off the George Washington Bridge after his roommate filmed him & his boyfriend and posted the link. I truly am worried about the youth of today. Their pressures are ones I am thankful I will not know or have to carry.

Amen to that.

As I said above, I think it's much harder for girls (always has been) than for boys, but social media has made both worse.

It comes down to this: no-one did anything. The teachers must have seen her getting a hard time, other classmates (who weren't involved) must have known. But they didn't do anything (tell a teacher, make a formal complaint, etc). Pretty cowardly to my eyes.

I don't know what should happen here - but if my understanding is correct and the guy she sent the picture of herself to shared it (thus beginning the mockery), I'd expect him to be a) expelled from school b) prosecuted and c) made to take a series of courses about respecting women. And if I was his parent, I would let him know how frankly disgusted I was with him.

Nickdfresh
10-13-2012, 12:23 PM
CNN featured this story this morning, rest in peace girl...

motherchicken
10-13-2012, 08:04 PM
Only problem there is that's usually not an option. Bullies pick on weaker kids or they team up against the ones who might actually stand up for themselves otherwise. I was bullied by an older kid that rode the same bus as me in jr. high. I was bigger but he always had back up and most of the other kids wouldn't get involved for fear of them being a target of these assholes. He quit fucking with me after my older brother saw him hit me in the back of the head getting off the bus and chased him home. He left me alone after that. I ran acrossed that punk in high school. I was way bigger and had lots of friends by then. I slapped him around a little just to show him how it felt to be bullied. His friends even told him he deserved it for being such a punk when he was younger. I never bullied anyone even though I could have. I knew how it felt. I would be the guy that stood up for the guy getting bullied. Nowdays it seems like kids idolize bullies. If more kids had a little simpathy for the kids being bullied and stood up to the bullies they would think twice. Instead they egg them on.

ZahZoo
10-14-2012, 11:32 AM
And also the difference is that now the medium for bullying is internet. You can be followed no matter where you move.

Believe it or not, there are adult bullies who will hack into your computer, and post pics of you naked on various sites... How freaking low is that??? And people are observing this, but nobody speaks up until something happends.

Some common sense about security and privacy needs to be considered... Before digital photography existed not so long ago... would you consider having pictures taken of you naked and left unsecured in a publicly accessible place? If not, then why store them on your computer connected to the world?

Clearly the internet is an uncontrolled play ground for the good and bad... but you can't blame the medium. It's the human behavior that's the issue. This is a tragic situation with this young woman but what speaks very clearly is a huge failing for all the adults directly involved in her life!!!

Something I've discussed at great length and detail with my kids is you don't control the internet so be very careful what you say and what you put on the net. You can't just hand your kid a laptop or smart phone and just say "Be careful on there..." and then hope for the best. If you have kids and don't take the time to monitor and educate them on responsible internet usage and the very real dangers... You are putting your kids at serious risk.

People and especially parents need to wise up and recognize... internet connectivity and especially social networking is not a necessity. If you aware of abuses of your kid on the net... you do have legal means and law enforcement options that can be exercised, you can disable their accounts and if need be remove their ability to access the internet. If the bullies were coming to your house would you leave your front door unlocked and open..? At a minimum every parent should monitor what's going on with their kids on the net...

If you aren't comfortable letting your kids wander your neighborhood unsupervised all hours of the day and night interacting with every weirdo and nut case around... Why the hell would you do the same on a planetary basis on the internet?

envy_me
10-14-2012, 12:34 PM
I was never bullied in a way that I was singled out, but there were 5-7 boy thugs in 5th grade that harassed everybody. I never just take it, so the last time they picked on me was at the playground, this thug was running around hitting kids on the head with a book. He hit me but I maneged to grab him by the arm, held on as hard as I could and kicked the shit out of him. Whole school saw that. The teachers symbolicly called my parents to a meeting, but said something like "yeah, she beat this kid, she knows how to defend herself". They were smiling the whole time. That was it.

These guys never touched me again. Couple of years later this guy started saying hello to me on the street when we would walk pass each other. I am a grudge-holder, so I never said anything to him. i was thinking "what do you want NOW you asshole, you should have thought of that before..."

Angel
10-15-2012, 09:11 AM
I sure hope the cops make some arrests soon and make examples out of the punks on facebook.

I went to make a post to a memorial page set up by one of her aunt's. The family is now being bullied. It's disgusting, sickening...there isn't a word I can find that is strong enough to say how I feel about these sick little fucks!!!

I always taught my son that "sticks and stones MAY break your bones, but words WILL break your heart".

Reading the words on the memorial page broke my heart...I can't begin to imagine what her family is going through...

ZahZoo
10-15-2012, 12:20 PM
I understand publicizing the plight of this girl and memorials are part of the grief/healing process... But I'd opt to disabling any further facebook pages rather than offer a continuing target for those jackasses...

Kristy
10-15-2012, 12:42 PM
She was on anti-depressants and getting counseling.

Could have been why she was so suicidal in the first place.

BigBadBrian
10-15-2012, 12:43 PM
The police are conducting a criminal investigation. One of the investigators was just on the news and said that her tormentors have been posting nasty comments and pictures on the FB memorial page.

I was bullied by a teacher in junior high, which opened the door to being bullied by my peers. One grad weekend I woke up to discover I was covered in eggs and koolaid...and they were standing around laughing at me. I grabbed a beer bottle, smashed it against a tree and screamed "you think Angel's funny, I'll show you how fucking funny she is" as I started carving up my wrist with the broken bottle... that was my "last straw" moment...

You should have carved up THEIR wrists. :gulp:

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 12:56 PM
Could have been why she was so suicidal in the first place.

True. I know a Salt Lake City Police officer and he's convinced anti-depressants that may help certain people drive others to do irrational things. Heck even the drug companies warn certain drugs will make people suicidal. I mean a normal person is not going to want to kill themselves. Normal people have a strong tendency to want to live. That's ingrained in us plus, one of the biggest fears most people have is death. That's why most people don't go to the edge of space in a helium balloon and jump out of it. They are scared they will get killed doing so.

Now we have teens committing suicide left and right. One kid a few days ago went into the front of his algebra class and shot himself. I would love to see how many of these suicidal teens are on some sort of medication. We were on pot and beer. Hey if you weren't dumb and drove drunk, you usually lived. No kid on pot and beer is going to cap himself. What's ironic is those are bad but hey kids, here's all the Prozac you want.

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 01:06 PM
I was never bullied in a way that I was singled out, but there were 5-7 boy thugs in 5th grade that harassed everybody. I never just take it, so the last time they picked on me was at the playground, this thug was running around hitting kids on the head with a book. He hit me but I maneged to grab him by the arm, held on as hard as I could and kicked the shit out of him. Whole school saw that. The teachers symbolicly called my parents to a meeting, but said something like "yeah, she beat this kid, she knows how to defend herself". They were smiling the whole time. That was it.

These guys never touched me again. Couple of years later this guy started saying hello to me on the street when we would walk pass each other. I am a grudge-holder, so I never said anything to him. i was thinking "what do you want NOW you asshole, you should have thought of that before..."

The bullies I had to deal with were in grade school. One kid thought he was a bad ass and walked around in an Oakland Raiders jacket. He had his cronies. They were like a little gang. They started harassing our group. They singled me out one day and I just said you want to fight take the first shot asshole. He did and I just moved over to the side and he missed me and when he came around again i just laid a hard gut punch into him and knocked all the air out of him. That's all it took. He was on the ground gasping for air.

FORD
10-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Big Pharma "antidepressants" are bullshit. Try something that actually works....

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/694293_f260.jpg

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 01:14 PM
The weirdest thing was in Junior High I was walking out of US History class and some prick kid in there stabs me in the arm with a sharp pencil. It broke the skin and I was bleeding. I have a real bad temper and I just cold cocked the prick right in the hall. The teacher next door was the macho football coach type. He starts yelling Hey! Hey! and comes over and grabs me and marches me over to the principle's office. Fine. I knew the principle. His son was my best friend. He was cool but the vice principle was this hag with a british accent. Nobody like d her. Well she was running the ship that day and I got detention and a big lecture and never got to tell my side of the story. When I went out of the detention room to see if I could get a bandage for my arm Miss Hag went ballistic. Shit, I twas like being in a gulag.

High School was fine. I can't think of any real troubled kids there. The school had an initiation week. The incoming freshmen had to wear beanies and the upper classmen could haze you. The football players would make the guys wear dresses, you had to push toy cars down the hall with your nose. They would put chalk dust on the floor to make it more miserable. You got paddled. Animal House had come out and you had to say,"Thank you sir may I have another." LOL! The teachers were in on it too. The week ended with a huge bon fire and a big party and you were officially a class of that high school. It was like joining a gang. The thing is it had an interesting psycological effect. You felt you had joined something special and the kids respected the school and seemed to respect each other more. Hey they were a fellow gang member. LOL!

We also had a student senate. If there was a problem at the school the adults just let us decide what to do about it through our political process. It worked very well. They were very good at giving the kids as much responsibility as possible instead of just dictating to us this is the way it is so there. Most of our school rules were decided in the student senate. The rules were followed because we made those rules. It was an awesome high school.

sadaist
10-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Big Pharma "antidepressants" are bullshit. Try something that actually works....

And antidepressants are in our water supply and even our cattle we eat for food. That shit is everywhere. Not good man. We are heading for a very bad time.

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 01:41 PM

By the looks of the label just that shit blast you into outer space? Do you see God when you take some?

FORD
10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
By the looks of the label just that shit blast you into outer space? Do you see God when you take some?

No.... and that's the whole point. It doesn't get you high, it just makes you "normal" (whatever that means). Restores the seratonin levels so the brain functions correctly. And without the nasty side effects of the Big Pharma crap.

FORD
10-15-2012, 01:59 PM
And beyond 5 HTP, the best thing you can take for depression is Vitamins. Specifically B vitamins and Vitamin D.

It's no coincidence that there's more depression in the Pacific Northwest and other places where the sun rarely shines 9 goddamn months out of the year. Sunshine is one major source of Vitamin D. If you can't get it that way, go for the supplements....

envy_me
10-15-2012, 02:17 PM
I have to try those! I get depressed easily, but anxiety is even worse.
The best medicine for me are the ones that make me unfocused. I really, really focus on my thoughts. But with some meds it's like: "oh remember, it was so terrible when I was 10, we were.... oh look a pretty white lamp, i wonder where they got it..."

Dave's Bitch
10-15-2012, 02:26 PM
I have checked out this girls memorial page.What a beautiful girl.She could have gone on to do great things with her life. Absolutely heart breaking.

I hope these fucks are haunted by this for the rest of their life

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 02:49 PM
it just makes you "normal" (whatever that means) One person's normal is another person's crazy.

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 02:50 PM
I have to try those! I get depressed easily, but anxiety is even worse.
The best medicine for me are the ones that make me unfocused. I really, really focus on my thoughts. But with some meds it's like: "oh remember, it was so terrible when I was 10, we were.... oh look a pretty white lamp, i wonder where they got it..."

Going to a secluded part of Hawaii for two weeks being busy doing nothing usually cures me of the tweaks for a few years. I think I'm ready for another dose.

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 02:57 PM
And beyond 5 HTP, the best thing you can take for depression is Vitamins. Specifically B vitamins and Vitamin D.

It's no coincidence that there's more depression in the Pacific Northwest and other places where the sun rarely shines 9 goddamn months out of the year. Sunshine is one major source of Vitamin D. If you can't get it that way, go for the supplements....

My sister in law is a Seattle area native. She suffered from depression until her husband got a job in the Phoenix area. She loves it there and the depression is gone. She said it was the overcast weather and she grew up in that. I always boost up my vitamin D in the wintertime and in the summer try to get some sun everyday. The worst sunburns I have ever gotten were in the wintertime. You always have to watch that sun when you are on snow.

FORD
10-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Going to a secluded part of Hawaii for two weeks being busy doing nothing usually cures me of the tweaks for a few years. I think I'm ready for another dose.

Hawaii - lots of sunshine = Vitamin D. Of course the beach usually helps too, though I'm not sure if there's a scientific explanation for that one. Always was a more spiritual thing for me anyway.

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 03:04 PM
And antidepressants are in our water supply and even our cattle we eat for food. That shit is everywhere. Not good man. We are heading for a very bad time.
It's why I raise my own beef. I buy some cows and move them up into some high mountain meadow land. Just let them graze all summer. Heard them out in October, sell most of them and butcher a few for ourselves. I know what's in the meat. The problem is there is no money in free range cattle. The people that even bother with it anymore like the lifestyle.

We do an old fashioned cattle drive every October. It was last week. We drive them 30 miles on horseback. I'm still sore from it. LOL!

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Hawaii - lots of sunshine = Vitamin D. Of course the beach usually helps too, though I'm not sure if there's a scientific explanation for that one. Always was a more spiritual thing for me anyway.

When I go to Hawaii I spend most my time in the ocean. I always go for two weeks and the time flies. I got into free diving the last time I was there. Even the locals were impressed at how well I could do but I can equalize my ears easy and have strong lungs. I live at 6,300 feet above sea level and I run so when I get to sea level it's like I'm on oxygen. I have a lot more energy. But I was in the salt water so much all I could taste was salt after a few days. It was like I had eaten too many salted sun flower seeds.

Maybe I should just run a cattle ranch on the big island. At times it sounds tempting. I bet the land costs a fortune now.

envy_me
10-15-2012, 03:27 PM

Couple of days of sun wouldn't hurt...

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 03:31 PM
For some reason playing tennis always was a good break from life. I never really was much of a golf guy. I can do ok but I never golf alone. I will go with a group but I'm more of a tennis guy. I think it's probably because I always got lucky at the regional tennis tournaments and more girls played tennis. Golf never got me laid.

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Couple of days of sun wouldn't hurt... Roth your room. Move some palm trees in. Throw some sand on the floor and hang up a hammock.

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 03:41 PM
I dated a girl from Hawaii. She grew up on Oahu and was happy to be on the mainland. All that girl wanted to do was get in the car and drive. She was going we can just go for thousands of miles and not hit ocean. She said when mainlanders moved to Hawaii they loved it for seven years and then after seven years they wanted to get out of there. She was my road trip babe. Every weekend we would just get in the car and take off somewhere. She was a trooper too. She would try everything. Most girls were not into the outdoors or not adventurous enough to do new things. This chick went caving with me in a big ice cave and we went ice climbing underground. She was up for anything. Hard to find chicks like that.

motherchicken
10-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Post a link. I need to observe these pictures to have an insight into your situation.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-15-2012, 06:17 PM
I dated a girl from Hawaii. She grew up on Oahu and was happy to be on the mainland. All that girl wanted to do was get in the car and drive. She was going we can just go for thousands of miles and not hit ocean. She said when mainlanders moved to Hawaii they loved it for seven years and then after seven years they wanted to get out of there. She was my road trip babe. Every weekend we would just get in the car and take off somewhere. She was a trooper too. She would try everything. Most girls were not into the outdoors or not adventurous enough to do new things. This chick went caving with me in a big ice cave and we went ice climbing underground. She was up for anything. Hard to find chicks like that.

be a trooper, take it in the pooper

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 06:20 PM
be a trooper, take it in the pooper

She never did. The snake did not enter the dirty hole.

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Who has pictures of themselves naked on their computer? Envy, you have my attention now.

jhale667
10-15-2012, 07:32 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/552708_438809316165090_90928511_n.jpg

Angel
10-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Who has pictures of themselves naked on their computer? Envy, you have my attention now.

None of myself...and at almost 50 thank God for that! I did do some nude modeling many, many years ago for a photographer in Victoria. I admit, I'd HATE for those to be made public...

Angel
10-15-2012, 09:40 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/552708_438809316165090_90928511_n.jpg

That's awesome. Hope you don't mind if I borrow it ;)

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 09:55 PM
None of myself...and at almost 50 thank God for that! I did do some nude modeling many, many years ago for a photographer in Victoria. I admit, I'd HATE for those to be made public...

Don't run for political office, don't become famous, and don't become a popular religious personality and you should be ok. Those pictures only surface if there is a profit or blackmail motive.

sadaist
10-15-2012, 10:31 PM

I kinda do. It's a negative strip that the drugstore refused to develop back in the 80's. Just a few pics of my girlfriend sucking my dick. My face isn't in them so no biggie. Actually most of my dick isn't in them either. I miss that girlfriend :-(

FORD
10-15-2012, 11:17 PM
I kinda do. It's a negative strip that the drugstore refused to develop back in the 80's. Just a few pics of my girlfriend sucking my dick. My face isn't in them so no biggie. Actually most of my dick isn't in them either. I miss that girlfriend :-(

You're probably lucky that they only refused to develop it. These days, that would be considered "child pornography" even if everybody involved were minors and it's strictly for personal use.

My sister works in a foster home full of troubled teenage girls. She brought me the house computer a while back and I couldn't believe some of the shit these kids had stored on a computer that was used by at least a dozen different people (but all under one Windows XP Home account, so no way to track what came from whom, other than datestamps on the file or on some of the pictures) Some pics of the girls themselves, but also a lot of cell phone shots of their boyfriends.... or more specifically PART of their boyfriends.

Let's just say if the BCE had hacked into my network right about then, I would have been accused of the same shit Pete Townsend was. That's when I decided that cleaning up this computer wasn't a viable option, and that the whole goddamned harddrive needed to be wiped with good old DBAN. :headlights:

envy_me
10-16-2012, 01:19 AM
Post a link. I need to observe these pictures to have an insight into your situation.

Actually it's not my situation. I don't have nude pics at all. Guess I'm an older generation :-)
If anybody would hack into my computer they would have to plough through a hard-drive full of picutures of my two cats, they are about 99% of all my pics. The 1% are decent pics of me, pics of other peoples cute pets and beach and ocean pics :-) so, good luck guys :D

Nickdfresh
10-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Actually it's not my situation. I don't have nude pics at all. Guess I'm an older generation :-)
If anybody would hack into my computer they would have to plough through a hard-drive full of picutures of my two cats, they are about 99% of all my pics. The 1% are decent pics of me, pics of other peoples cute pets and beach and ocean pics :-) so, good luck guys :D

Um, it's pretty hard to hack a computer and download pic's unless she's a complete dolt and has no security or gives people physical access to everything...

ZahZoo
10-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Um, it's pretty hard to hack a computer and download pic's unless she's a complete dolt and has no security or gives people physical access to everything...

Not really... Having worked in IT security over a decade and half... you'd be amazed at the stupid stuff even large commercial customers do that exposes them to huge financial and/or intellectual property losses.

Then shift that to every day people who don't work in the industry and have no concepts of even basic computer protection and it's a hacker's dream world. Kids can be the worst because they don't care to be bothered with stuff like that. I've assisted highly intelligent, educated people who didn't have a clue running wireless network with all the basic encryption turned off, wide open access with their firewalls disabled... it was too hard to make it work... and home systems with no firewall and no active anti-virus programs resident and running... plus their systems didn't even have simple password protection enabled. It's like liviong in a house with all the doors and windows unlocked and open...

envy_me
10-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Roth your room. Move some palm trees in. Throw some sand on the floor and hang up a hammock.

Roth IN my room :-)

motherchicken
10-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Somebody hacked my computer and sent an attachment on an e-mail from my girlfriends aunt to her. It was pictures of nude models (just nude no hardcore action) mixed with other images from sites I had visited recently. Every so often the Rotharmy avatar would show up. I assumed whoever did it was a member here I had pissed off. Since then I learned a little bit about security. I never store any finacial stuff or passwords to on line accounts on my computer and never use the passwords that I use to access my bank account and such on sites like this or facebook.

Nickdfresh
10-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Did Anonymous Unmask the Wrong Guy in Its Hunt for the Man Who Allegedly Drove a Teen to Suicide?

By Lorraine Murphy Posted Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2012, at 1:42 PM ET

Canadian teen Amanda Todd was pretty, caring, lonely, and bullied. Ultimately, the bullying cost the 15-year-old her life.

Reportedly, someone online convinced her to send him pictures of herself, and he then sent the images to friends and family. Thus began the real-life bullying from her peers, separate from but feeding off of the online bullying she was already enduring. In early September she posted a video cry for help to YouTube—but it also became a target for attack. Finally, on Oct. 10, she took her own life.

The case inspired outrage around the world. She did everything right: asking for help, relying on friends and family, getting psychiatric help. But she still fell victim to someone else’s recreational hatred. The Royal Canadian Mounted police put an estimated two dozen officers on the case to find the man who victimized her, but had not announced any leads or suspects as of Monday.

Enter Anonymous.

The police may have been playing things close to the bullet-proof vest, but Anonymous is something else entirely. On Monday night, they released a roundup of personal information—that is, they “doxed”—a Vancouver-area man, claiming he was the one behind Todd’s suicide. They released a cache of identifying information including his Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ accounts, links to his accounts at perv sites like Jailbait, photos, chat transcripts, and home address. And, as is traditional, a bombastic “Expect Us” video.

The Internet cheered. The media made house calls. And the RCMP reportedly dispatched two squad cars to the house in case someone decided to go vigilante IRL.

Only one problem: wrong house.

“Please quit posting the address for the guy in [New] Westminster. This is NOT the correct person,” posted Anonymous New Jersey on their popular Facebook page. To be more precise, they had identified who they believe is the right person, but he didn’t live at that address, as the bewildered resident informed the media. Radio station CKNW reported that the police concluded the occupants were at no risk.

Anonymous got some other details wrong, too. The subject is reportedly 19 years old, not 32, as was initially claimed. The RCMP, meanwhile, told News1130 radio that the allegations by Anonymous were unfounded. (He was reportedly in court, however, accused of sexual assault and sexual interference of a person under 16.) He told CTV reporter Lisa Rossington that he knew Todd, but claimed to be a friend of hers who was trying to find her stalker, a man he claimed lived in the US. He said he’d given the tip to the RCMP already.

For good measure, Anonymous then doxed the man whom their original suspect fingered as the culprit.

Has Anonymous identified the criminal perpetrator of this fatal stalking? If they have, has their public identification of him prejudiced his right to a fair trial? If they have not, what will the long-term repercussions be for a young man not yet 20?

Even if he is not the person who helped goad Todd into suicide, there’s a good case to be made that he is not a stellar citizen, it seems: MetroNews is reporting that in 2010 the man (then a juvenile) was nominated for "Blackmailer of the Year" on the Capper Awards, which reward men who bully or coax young girls into taking off their clothes on camera. (I understand if you want to pause for a de-lousing at this point.)

The mere threat of “doxing” is enough to intimidate even hardened trolls, as they contemplate having to live with the reputations they earned under a carefully-chosen pseudonym. Between this and the Violentacrez outing, it seems that the trolls are being flushed out from under their bridges. But when it comes to taking down people for their behavior online, how much due process do they deserve in the court of public opinion? And how much energy should be expended in either ensuring or preventing people from getting the reputations their actions deserve? Is vigilantism simply trolling in the name of justice?

Slate (http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2012/10/17/amanda_todd_suicide_did_anonymous_dox_the_wrong_gu y.html)

Angel
10-18-2012, 11:21 AM
There's so much more to this story than bullying. Internet safety, parental control over the 'net, pedophilia, sexism and misogyny, mental illness...the list goes on and on.

I'm a member of the Amanda Todd reporting team. We find the hate pages and report it to FB, requesting removal. FB is VERY slow at doing so. So, we're now hitting them where it hurts...$$$

We take screen shots of banner ads on the page, and send them to the company. SILK Canada is considering removing all ads from FB if they don't remove the offending pages, and is sending a donation in our name to an anti-bullying charity.

One page I reported repeatedly was not taken down...so I sent a screenshot that showed pictures of kids drinking Clorox to the company, and told them I would be boycotting their product because they were allowing stuff like that on FB. To say the least, the page was down within 1/2 an hour.

We also search social media sites for kids that may be reaching out for help. We alerted the police to one last night...hopefully we got it to them in time for them to find her before another tragedy takes place. If we can save one life, then Amanda's death will not have been in vain....

These kids today are fucking nasty, thank God I've had the years in the Front Line to thicken my skin when it comes to cyber-bullying...no names mentioned...