PDA

View Full Version : Here's the results of the first ever audit on the Federal Reserve Bank.

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 05:17 PM
This is why US citizens need to be in the game and pay attention. The FED gave $16 Trillion of loans to foreign and domestic banks at 0% interest. People here are losing their homes, having their loan interest jacked up to 30% or higher, and losing jobs while most our representatives in government try to protect these bandits.

The amount of money given away is HUGE! The biggest welfare program going is being ran by the FED in secret. Welfare for the rich. I have yet to hear any of this being reported on the mainstream news. This is a huge story and affects everyone.

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/news/?id=9e2a4ea8-6e73-4be2-a753-62060dcbb3c3

FORD
10-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Bernie Sanders - a TRUE American patriot!:usfl:

sadaist
10-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Fucking sick. And here I am with an empty tank of gas just pawning some silver I had today for a whopping $13.

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Bernie Sanders - a TRUE American patriot!:usfl:

Need more of him in the Democrat party. Clearly he's a man that can't be bought. I'm sure he got plenty of bribes and even some threats. He stood his ground, did the right thing and helped get it done.

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 05:54 PM
Fucking sick. And here I am with an empty tank of gas just pawning some silver I had today for a whopping $13.

Sometimes you have to sell but hold onto your silver if you can. It's undervalued at the moment. It's a great hedge. People are getting out of paper assets and going into silver. Gold not so much. With all the FED shenanigans and the corruption I think you will see a at least partially silver backed US currency again.

Things have changed so much since I was a kid. All my kids have jobs and they save 10%. I did the same when I was a kid. I had a passbook savings account I started at age 4. I religiously put money in a box and then when the box was full I would put it in the savings account. I had $2000 by the time I was 16 in savings and that was the minimum to set up a mutual fund account which I did. I did very well with it. When I cashed that fund out it had over $40,000 in it.

I made the mistake of setting up a passbook savings with my oldest daughter. We put $20 in it and it hardly earned any money. She was pissed at me. The old rules no longer apply. So now we go to a coin shop and buy silver coins for savings purposes because the banks aren't paying shit.

I took a 400 level finance class and the professor said finance is actually deciding what the future is going to be. If you think about that it's true. The top of the financial pyramid is the central bank. That's the Federal Reserve in this county. It's nothing more than a few oligarchs sitting on the board and deciding they are going to take all the wealth and keep the general public dumbed down and divided and conquered. It's what they have done. The real economy is raw assets and people providing services and making stuff out of the raw assets and selling them for profit. Money is just a form of convenience. What the bankers figured out is they could create more money that the real economy and have a secret economy that was too big to fail. It produces nothing but you can take the real assets from everyone else by crashing the economy and buying it up on the cheap.

It's pretty clear most the politicans are out to take everything we have if we let them. So if you think the government is going to fix itself dream on. It's the citizens putting fire to the feet of these people who are going to change it. If we don't we all are going to be in the poor house. You won't even be able to sell lemonade on the street without some government agency smacking you down.

Little Texan
10-14-2012, 05:55 PM

Pawning silver? You need to be pawning GOLD or DIAMONDS in order to afford gasoline in California!

envy_me
10-14-2012, 06:09 PM
But don't you think there is something more behind this? Nobody would just give away money for nothing, especially not USA, the Mecca of capitalism. Especially in these days. There HAS TO BE something more, that we don't see.

I understand why they give the money to the banks in their own country, rich feed the rich. But why bother with foreign ones?

MUSICMANN
10-14-2012, 06:14 PM
The Federal Reserve is evil

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Pawning silver? You need to be pawning GOLD or DIAMONDS in order to afford gasoline in California!

California is the third largest oil producer in the nation. You guys should have some of the cheapest gasoline in the country. We do. In fact we don't even have a state income tax because we tax our oil exports.

You people in California are just being screwed over royally by your politicians. You don't have a resource problem, you have a political corruption problem. You should have a very high standard of living there.

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 06:28 PM
The Federal Reserve is evil

Yeah but when you take Micro and Macro Economics in college the text books all say the Federal Reserve exists to avoid depressions. In reality, they cause them.

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 06:32 PM
But don't you think there is something more behind this? Nobody would just give away money for nothing, especially not USA, the Mecca of capitalism. Especially in these days. There HAS TO BE something more, that we don't see.

I understand why they give the money to the banks in their own country, rich feed the rich. But why bother with foreign ones?

Because finance is international. There are no borders in finance. Plus the Federal Reserve is not the US Government. It's a private bank with a private board of directors that probably has foreigners who own stocks in the banks that got the loans. This is bigger than any one country.

The first people to raise a flag was the House of Lords in the UK. They discovered three separate shipments of $5 Trillion each into British banks. Now this audit confirms the shenanigans.

"The Federal Reserve is a bit like Celebrity Big Brother. It has three names that describe it and non of them are true." --Lord Blackheath--

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 06:44 PM
The thing is they couldn't get a full audit because the wording of the legislation was changed to avoid it. Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke fought tooth and nail. The tree hasn't been fully shaken yet. I can't wait to see what else falls out. They say the derivative debt has been ran up to like $300 trillion. The US debt is actually $60 trillion if you add in social security and all the government pensions. It looks like the house of cards is finally starting to tumble. I think the financial numbers of the additional fraud will be mind blowing. All I can tell you is the system ain't with any kind of reality anymore.

No wonder the mother fuckers have been desperate to get a new war going with Iran and it's allies. They need a big fucking distraction to survive. Now their pants have been pulled down. It's a joke.

sadaist
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
You people in California are just being screwed over royally by your politicians. You don't have a resource problem, you have a political corruption problem.

Hmmmm...and who would they be?

Nancy - we have to pass it to see whats in it - Pelosi

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/Speaker_Nancy_Pelosi.jpg/220px-Speaker_Nancy_Pelosi.jpg

Barbara - call me senator because I worked so hard for that title - Boxer

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/Barbara_Boxer,_Official_Portrait,_112th_Congress.j pg/220px-Barbara_Boxer,_Official_Portrait,_112th_Congress.j pg

Dianne Feinstein

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/DianneFeinstein.jpg

All Democrats, all multi-millionaires, all safe from ever being voted out.

FORD
10-14-2012, 07:39 PM
You forgot the most corrupt of all.....

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/238/large/Darrell_Issa-Western_Journalism_Center.jpg?1340725150

Darrell Issa AKA Joe McCarthief

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Hmmmm...and who would they be?

Nancy - we have to pass it to see whats in it - Pelosi

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/Speaker_Nancy_Pelosi.jpg/220px-Speaker_Nancy_Pelosi.jpg

Barbara - call me senator because I worked so hard for that title - Boxer

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/Barbara_Boxer,_Official_Portrait,_112th_Congress.j pg/220px-Barbara_Boxer,_Official_Portrait,_112th_Congress.j pg

Dianne Feinstein

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/DianneFeinstein.jpg

All Democrats, all multi-millionaires, all safe from ever being voted out.

I'm talking about the gang in Sacramento. It's just as bad.

FORD
10-14-2012, 07:55 PM
I don't think Barbara Boxer belongs in the same category as the other two.

Pelosi is generally a spineless jellyfish (though slightly less so than Harry Reid) who took Chimpeachment off the table. And Feinstein is one of the absolute worst of the false "Democrat" DLC'ers, an AIPAC whore who (along with her "defense" contractor husband) has literally made millions from Chimpy's wars. And she launched her political career on the murders of George Moscone and Harvey Milk. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out she bought that fucking psycho murderer Dan White the case of Twinkies that he claimed turned him into an assassin.

The only false Democrat in California worse than Feinstein was Jane Harmon, but she's no longer in office.

But even so, none of them are convicted felons like the car thief.

Nickdfresh
10-14-2012, 08:20 PM
This is why US citizens need to be in the game and pay attention. The FED gave $16 Trillion of loans to foreign and domestic banks at 0% interest. People here are losing their homes, having their loan interest jacked up to 30% or higher, and losing jobs while most our representatives in government try to protect these bandits.

The amount of money given away is HUGE! The biggest welfare program going is being ran by the FED in secret. Welfare for the rich. I have yet to hear any of this being reported on the mainstream news. This is a huge story and affects everyone.

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/news/?id=9e2a4ea8-6e73-4be2-a753-62060dcbb3c3

Um, this is from July of 2011, really?

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 02:15 AM
Um, this is from July of 2011, really?

Yeah really. $16 trillion of our currency sent to financial institutions here and overseas with no congressional approval. At zero percent interest it's clear that money was never intended to be paid back. This is a huge story and I never heard it reported in the news. One of the biggest lenders of our debt is the Federal Reserve Bank. What this means is if the FED can be exposed as being out of control and fraudulent, We can write off all the debt we owe to them. That removes a huge tax burdon and frees up money that can be used for more productive means. This is huge. Also in the more in-depth report former CEO's of banks are on various Federal Reserve Bank boards giving their own banks FED money and certain large banks are acting as vendors for FED payments making interest off huge transactions.

Not yesterdays's news but very few people know about it and this shit has gone on for decades because nobody knew about it. You can get away with this shit with people thinking they are going to get rich overnight in real estate or stocks. They don't care. Once people lose their jobs, homes, and face a prolonged lower standard of living and an uncertain future, they start to pay attention more. Great to know before an election when some of the asshole who protected the Federal Reserve from an audit might be up for re-election. Of course even with the audit, this shit will just continue if the public don't know about it and don't raise some hell over it. If the politicians think they can just get re-elected anyways, it's business as usual. Ignorance is bliss.

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 02:21 AM
I don't think Barbara Boxer belongs in the same category as the other two.

Pelosi is generally a spineless jellyfish (though slightly less so than Harry Reid) who took Chimpeachment off the table. And Feinstein is one of the absolute worst of the false "Democrat" DLC'ers, an AIPAC whore who (along with her "defense" contractor husband) has literally made millions from Chimpy's wars. And she launched her political career on the murders of George Moscone and Harvey Milk. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out she bought that fucking psycho murderer Dan White the case of Twinkies that he claimed turned him into an assassin.

The only false Democrat in California worse than Feinstein was Jane Harmon, but she's no longer in office.

But even so, none of them are convicted felons like the car thief.

It's partisan. My uncle was a well respected member of the community but he was a Democrat. His district was Republican. He ran for office three times on the Democrat ticket and lost every time. If he ran as a Republican he would have won easy. If you are running for office in California, having that big D by your name on the ballot can be the difference between wining the election or losing. Sad but true. It's marketing more than substance. People need a team to cheer for or a flag to waive. Ford or Chevy. Republican or Democrat. In many cases there isn't much difference. Only the extremists are different. If some of these people lived in Texas, they would run as Republicans.

envy_me
10-15-2012, 02:48 AM
Omg Nitro, is there anything you don't know? I just respect you more and more for each post you make.

ThrillsNSpills
10-15-2012, 08:15 AM

This stuff isn't on the puppet news by design.
When I saw the first pres debate and heard Mitt's Public Tv cut funding script I knew that the media would be talking about big bird for a week after that. Meanwhile the real news never gets reported.

BigBadBrian
10-15-2012, 11:04 AM
Omg Nitro, is there anything you don't know? I just respect you more and more for each post you make.

Damn Nitro, looks like you got some 'tang if you want it. :biggrin: