X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Mitt Romney and the Chickenhawk 6

Gov. Mitt Romney has been sabre rattling, blustering, and spouting bellicose rhetoric over issues with Iran's nuclear program, even insinuating he would consider launching airstrikes which would no doubt put large numbers of U.S. Service Personnel at risk in the Middle East to Iranian retaliation. Yet, he has never served on the military and NONE of his five sons have ever served nor do so currently...

• Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Mitt Romney: potentially sending your sons and daughters to die while his sit safely at home...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mitt Romney and the Chickenhawk Six? Sounds like a band name.

What do they play? Osmonds covers??
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Mitt Romney and the Chickenhawk Six? Sounds like a band name.

What do they play? Osmonds covers??
        With Ted Nugent as the backing band...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• baru911
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2012

Seems like neither candidate has any experience with military service.
            Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by baru911
              Seems like neither candidate has any experience with military service.
              That's not "my point." Obama isn't hurling irresponsible militarist rhetoric towards Iran and whoring U.S. foreign policy out to an extremist, unpopular Israeli jackoff hack. As Obama said, if Mitt such a badass who wants a war, just say it...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                Weak piss & a shit cartoon even by your simpleton standards, Brian.

But he's going for sanctions, covert operations, and building a world concensus that includes Iran's nominal allies against their bomb program. Mitt is fantasizing about fueling up the bombers, the ones his pussy-bitch, enabled silver-spoon-kids who've served nothing aren't flying...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-16-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  if Mitt such a badass who wants a war, just say it...
                  Where does he say it? Hmmm?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Weak piss & a shit cartoon even by your simpleton standards, Brian.
                    You're just mad that my cartoons I post are better than your cartoons. :tongue0011:

But he's going for sanctions, covert operations, and building a world concensus that includes Iran's nominal allies against their bomb program..
                    You know how well that will work? It won't.

Russia will veto any sanctions it doesn't like or which would really hurt Iran. Just like Romney said.

Liberals are such simpletons when it comes to foreign policy....and tax policy...and the deficit...and domestic policy...and....

Comment

• baru911
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jun 2012

That's not "my point." Obama isn't hurling irresponsible militarist rhetoric towards Iran and whoring U.S. foreign policy out to an extremist, unpopular Israeli jackoff hack. As Obama said, if Mitt such a badass who wants a war, just say it...
                      He's fighting wars and killing people via drone attacks. The people of Pakistan just love him for it. He's such a popular guy there. On Iran and the rhetoric.......You know as well as I do that Mitt is using that in an attempt to gain votes in FL. Kind of like Obama used the whole in year 1, I'll close down Guantanamo Bay rhetoric to gain votes. Wasn't gonna happen and didn't. I don't see us engaging Iran in the future. Israel will do it for us when the time comes and the current pressure that we are placing upon them ends. Won't matter who is elected. If they don't change their direction they are gonna pay the piper.
                      Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Where does he say it? Hmmm?
                        He's too much of a pussy to say it. It's either going to basically follow the policy we have now, or intensify which means military actions. Those are the only two options...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by baru911
                          He's fighting wars and killing people via drone attacks. The people of Pakistan just love him for it. He's such a popular guy there.
                          He's continuing a policy he didn't start as part of a greater war he is working to get us out of by 2014, but surely he is. But those are the Taliban. Did you hope to win them over with charm? Did they love us before or something? When Mittens wants to keep us there forever, will that ingratiate those folks even more?

On Iran and the rhetoric.......You know as well as I do that Mitt is using that in an attempt to gain votes in FL. Kind of like Obama used the whole in year 1, I'll close down Guantanamo Bay rhetoric to gain votes. Wasn't gonna happen and didn't. I don't see us engaging Iran in the future. Israel will do it for us when the time comes and the current pressure that we are placing upon them ends. Won't matter who is elected. If they don't change their direction they are gonna pay the piper.
                          Then Romney is full of shit and his sabre rattling isn't getting him the Jew vote, as most Jewish-Americans are far more nuanced than that and Netanyahu's policies of goading the U.S. to airstrikes are hardly popular.

Secondly, I don't give a shit! His kids are a bunch of Osmond douches that aren't serving, for a reason...
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-16-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'd like to hear Mittens and the boys cover this one..... (from the Osmonds concept album "The Plan")

It's clear that Donnie and his brothers were listening to the early ZZ Top and Aerosmith records from that era.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

He's too much of a gentleman to say it.
                              So he didn't say it, huh? I thought so.

Comment

Working...