PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Registers Over 583 Democrat Votes Over the Age of 112

BigBadBrian
10-22-2012, 07:15 AM
LINK (http://www.examiner.com/article/north-carolina-registers-over-583-democrat-votes-over-the-age-of-112)
There are obviously verifiable vote fraud problems in North Carolina.

In 2010 those problems surfaced meaningfully as indicated in the below voter fraud post from an earlier Charlotte Conservative Examiner article:

Perhaps in an effort to promote North Carolina as one of the healthiest States in the Nation, this latest voter twist comes to us from Susan Myrick of the Civitas Institute in North Carolina--not to be confused with Rep. Sue Myrick of NC who is unrelated. In a radio interview with local WBT Anchor Tara Servatious, Susan reports that she has been keeping track of the number of votes in North Carolina of individuals over the age of 110 years and apparently we have quite a few, over 410 of the 110 year olds--to be exact-- actually voted via absentee ballot on October the 28th. Yes indeed, now it would appear that good ole NC has the market cornered on the Centenarian vote.

At latest count, Susan has garnered a total Absentee Ballot vote of over 2,660 people over the age of 110. Someone contact the Guiness Book and warm up the Ford, the Fountain of Youth exists and its right here in lovely NC. It's no wonder people are moving here in droves--maybe the use of tobacco isn't such a bad thing after all? But, on a more serious note, with all of the irregularities going on all over the place, we can now begin to wonder about a few things.

Apparently those ultra-healthy seniors over 110 have aged and are now astoundingly over 112 years old, and are still able to make it to the polls ahead of time.

According to a post originally from the Silence Dogood political blog report, there were at least 758 individuals over the age of 112 who had either risen from their respective graves, or otherwise, to vote once again for the Democrats in charge, who might apparently have also guaranteed them an ever-lasting vote for life and beyond.

In visiting the political tracking site, we later found the same story in evidence, except the number of centenarian voters had increased measurably to 832 voters over the age of 112. Of these voters, over 70% were slated as Democrats, with a diminutive 25% counted as Republicans. The rest were unaffiliated.

When peering a little more deeply at the numbers we find that an astounding 2,374 people between the ages of 94 and 100 have already voted in the NC election to date. While an even more astounding 832 votes came from those individuals aged 112. However, according to the Guinness book of world records, the oldest living person in the world, at present, lives in Japan and is 114 years old. It would seem obvious that, according to the NC vote registry, this old fellow might be nudged aside in the near future, especially considering the crop of spry 112 year-olds seemingly alive and well in the old North State.

In fact, two of the 112 year aged voters were mail-in ballots from overseas; ostensibly vacationing to escape the now bitterly polarized political contest, and who can blame them?

But it gets worse when we note from another concerned voter, who indicated the following explanation, which goes but one full measure further to explain what's happening in NC during this voting season of , perhaps, persistent political zombies:

I overheard a nice lady about 70 telling her friend the following: "Yes, I voted today."

"Going back tomorrow too."

"They took us to a place that don't ask names and don't write nothing down. They give $20 each time."

She then handed her friend a card I couldn't see and told her friend to call the number.

This same tipster later sent a message indicating that he had, indeed, contacted the local election center, who immediately patted him upon the head graciously for being a good citizen with a promise to check on it again much later, in due course.

Obviously there is a problem, one in which voter ID might clearly provide a solution. A thing that only the Democratic party swears against at any cost, and for reasons becoming quite obvious.

bueno bob
10-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Don't you know, Brian? The only people who ACTUALLY vote Democrat post here. That's really about it. We just vote millions of times at $20 a pop to make sure our chosen officials stay elected. That's why we're all absurdly rich.

Thanks for the link, though - I was able to link to another video from the page showing Kim Kardashian before she was famous, so it wasn't a total loss.

FORD
10-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Brian's confused....

Actually this list of dead people was taken from one of Willard Mittens Romney's binders (no, not the one with all the chicks). It's his baptism list for next week.

BigBadBrian
10-22-2012, 01:33 PM
The liberals are denying the Democratic Party cheating...as expected. :gulp:

jhale667
10-22-2012, 02:14 PM
The conservatard's making up more bullshit...as expected. :gulp:

bueno bob
10-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Hey now, that's ridiculous! I'm fully admitting we cheat to win. That's because ALL OF AMERICA is in line with YOU, Brian.

Don't you see? We have no recourse. But at least we all make $20 every time we vote, and are subsequently rich. Why, just the other day, Jay and I were sitting around on our luxury yacht, throwing $100 bills into our open pit fire by the wad, spit-roasting a full pig, relaxing with our bevy of beautiful, store bought supermodels and laughing at the plight of poor little you who has but one legal and legitimate vote to give. It's almost shameful how we've run your once-precious country into the ground with our illegal, treasonous voter fraud.

jhale667
10-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Hey now, that's ridiculous! I'm fully admitting we cheat to win. That's because ALL OF AMERICA is in line with YOU, Brian.

Don't you see? We have no recourse. But at least we all make $20 every time we vote, and are subsequently rich. Why, just the other day, Jay and I were sitting around on our luxury yacht, throwing $100 bills into our open pit fire by the wad, spit-roasting a full pig, relaxing with our bevy of beautiful, store bought supermodels and laughing at the plight of poor little you who has but one legal and legitimate vote to give. It's almost shameful how we've run your once-precious country into the ground with our illegal, treasonous voter fraud.

By the way, I was about to order the day's supermodels...any requests? :biggrin: Wait til Brie finds out after we've stolen the election that we're going to force him to have an abortion AND get gay-married... :lmao:

bueno bob
10-22-2012, 02:45 PM
By the way, I was about to order the day's supermodels...any requests? :biggrin: Wait til Brie finds out after we've stolen the election that we're going to force him to have an abortion AND get gay-married... :lmao:

I've had a thing for Nikki Rhodes as of late. Used goods, sure, but at least she's brainy. ;)

jhale667
10-22-2012, 02:53 PM
I've had a thing for Nikki Rhodes as of late. Used goods, sure, but at least she's brainy. ;)

M'kay, done... and I'm getting Ashley Sky...again. Adrianna Lima, Rosie Huntington Whitley and Kate Upton are already making sure the the caviar's arrived, and that mini-bar on the yacht is stocked..;)

FORD
10-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Angie Everhart's on her way. And she's bringing a new Diebold database hack with her.

Nickdfresh
10-22-2012, 07:27 PM
The liberals are denying the Democratic Party cheating...as expected. :gulp:

Wow, those 500-600 votes are really going to tip the balance!

BigBadBrian
10-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Wow, those 500-600 votes are really going to tip the balance!

Florida 2000. :gulp:

FORD
10-23-2012, 03:07 PM
No, Florida was flipped by FIVE votes.

Rehnquist, Scalia, Thomas, Kennedy, and O'Connor.

baru911
10-24-2012, 08:54 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57539706/congressmans-son-resigns-after-voter-fraud-video/

Congressman's son resigns after voter fraud video

The field director for Virginia Democratic Rep. Jim Moran - his son Patrick Moran - has resigned after being secretly recorded seemingly advising an conservative journalist masquerading as a supporter that utility bills could be used to aid in voter fraud.

"Patrick is well liked and was a well-respected member of the campaign team. This incident, however, was clearly an error in judgment," said a statement from Moran for Congress. "The campaign has accepted Patrick's resignation, effective immediately."

The undercover video comes from Project Veritas, which is led by group James O'Keefe - the activist whose undercover videos have caused serious headaches for ACORN, NPR and other groups. It shows a Project Veritas "investigator" telling Patrick Moran that he has a friend who is seeking to "get in a van" and vote on behalf of about 100 people. Patrick Moran responds with skepticism, but is later shown saying the person voting on behalf of others could potentially use "utility bills or something like that."

"He'll need bills," says Moran. "He'll need something with the name and their address on it." He adds, "they can fake a utility bill with ease, you know?"

Moran later says the person would be better off participating in traditional get-out-the-vote efforts, but he goes on to have a conversation about how to forge documents.

In a press release, O'Keefe called the video "the most damning evidence to date of the scope of voter fraud in this country." Many states have passed laws in recent years, largely pushed by Republicans, designed to reduce voter fraud. Democrats note that there have been very few documented cases of voter fraud and say the laws are designed to suppress the vote among groups that traditionally support Democrats.

knuckleboner
10-24-2012, 11:02 PM
unlikely this is any kind of concerted effort. if someone's going to fake voter registration's generally you'd think they'd try to make it at least look semi-legit. it's not like there are any college kids getting fake IDs saying they're 59 years old...

FORD
10-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Any "investigation" based on a Pimpy O'Keefe video is automatically bullshit, because all of his videos are poorly edited, staged propaganda.

BigBadBrian
10-25-2012, 07:04 AM
No, Florida was flipped by FIVE votes.

Rehnquist, Scalia, Thomas, Kennedy, and O'Connor.

Still whining about that, I see.

FORD
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Still whining about that, I see.

That was the second worst decision ever made by ANY Supreme Court. Shittizens United was the third.

(The Dredd Scott decision still holds the #1 spot, but the irony of it now is that it said the exact opposite of Shittizens United- that people are property. As opposed to corporations (property) are people)