X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Biden: ‘How Many of You Know Someone who Served in Iraq or Iran?’

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Joe was just predicting what the future would be if Mittens/Munster are elected/steal an election.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Joe was just predicting what the future would be if Mittens/Munster are elected/steal an election.
        Yeah. Let's predict a future where Obama 'wins' and Iran gets a few nukes & flings them over to Israel.

I wonder what crappy Youtube video will get blamed for causing that?
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If it's just one nuke and it lands right in the middle of NuttyYahoo's house, I'm OK with it. Hopefully he'll have all of his PNAC/Likud friends over for a blood orgy at the time.

Seriously though, Iran doesn't have nukes. They are nowhere close to having nukes and have no weapon to use them in if they had them.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by sadaist
            Yeah. Let's predict a future where Obama 'wins' and Iran gets a few nukes & flings them over to Israel.

I wonder what crappy Youtube video will get blamed for causing that?
            So a Romney victory would result in all the world fearing our great might, huh? Lay their bad intentions at our feet, will they?
            Uy yuy yuyyyy.

Whomever said tonight's debate is pointless is on serious drugs.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Seriously though, Iran doesn't have nukes. They are nowhere close to having nukes and have no weapon to use them in if they had them.
              Yeah, you know that huh? FORD, you're smarter than that to make such a statement...I think.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                Whomever said tonight's debate is pointless is on serious drugs.
                It's not pointless; foreign policy is serious business though a minor priority compared to the economy for most voters.

However, with the NLCS Game 7 and Monday Night Football, there will be a much reduced viewership compared to Debates 1 and 2. Debate 2 had 70% of viewers of Debate 1. Tonight's debate will have 30% viewers of Debate 1. Statistically and historically, most viewers make up their minds after the First Presidential Debate.

That's why Obama's poll numbers continue to erode.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                  Yeah, you know that huh? FORD, you're smarter than that to make such a statement...I think.
                  I pretty much quoted what Vice President Biden said in his debate against Eddie Munster. And I suspect that not even you are going to question Biden's credentials on foreign policy.

Mittens and Munster are taking their foreign policy cues directly from NuttyYahoo's paranoid ass and the PNAC traitors who take orders from him. We already saw what happens when you let those idiots run things. Who in their right mind would want to go back to that?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

I pretty much quoted what Vice President Biden said in his debate against Eddie Munster. And I suspect that not even you are going to question Biden's credentials on foreign policy.
                    Yes I am. Biden is a joker-smiling, senile idiot. Look at the evidence and quit listening to morons. If there is no move by Iran to build a nuclear program and eventually nuclear weapons, then I guess there is no need by ObamaCo. to have one-on-one talks with Iran that has been reported, huh?

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Mittens and Munster have NO CLUE when it comes to foreign policy. Mittens is likely to get his ass kicked again tonight, which will put it at 3-1 ( and I still have a hard time calling the guy who was the bully and lied non-stop the winner of the first one, but...) in the dems favor.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And so your solution is to replace him with an assclown who thinks "Atlas Shrugged" is reality??
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• WACF
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Mittens and Munster are taking their foreign policy cues directly from NuttyYahoo's paranoid ass and the PNAC traitors who take orders from him. We already saw what happens when you let those idiots run things. Who in their right mind would want to go back to that?
                          Biden does not know...credentials or not.

Regardless...Iran is working towards it...and a nuclear Iran is more unstable than a nuclear Israel.

Comment

• WACF
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

And so your solution is to replace him with an assclown who thinks "Atlas Shrugged" is reality??
                            LOL...true.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              It's not pointless; foreign policy is serious business though a minor priority compared to the economy for most voters.
                              It's all relative. I'm sure there are still many who are on the fence that don't give a flying F about Lions and Bears and Cardinals and Giants. Besides, there's always split screen!

Comment

Working...