PDA

View Full Version : John Sunnunu - Racist asshole

FORD
10-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Seems that this dumbass hack - best known for being Pat Buchanan's stand-in on the original CNN Crossfire - thinks that Colin Powell only endorsed President Obama for one reason.....

BigBadBrian
10-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Seems that this dumbass hack - best known for being Pat Buchanan's stand-in on the original CNN Crossfire - thinks that Colin Powell only endorsed President Obama for one reason.....

And he's obviously correct.

I'll post the stuff by Jay-z, Snoop Dogg, and Samuel L Jackson who have stated they are voting for Obama for that same one reason. :gulp:

FORD
10-26-2012, 02:25 PM
So then you also believe that Sununu endorsed Mittens because he's white?

Va Beach VH Fan
10-26-2012, 02:45 PM

I'll post the stuff by Jay-z, Snoop Dogg, and Samuel L Jackson who have stated they are voting for Obama for that same one reason. :gulp:

I worked for Gen. Powell for 2 years, without a doubt the highlight of my career....

He's never been a hard-line conservative.... Republican, yes, but not right-wing.....

Nickdfresh
10-26-2012, 04:12 PM

Really dummy? you're comparing a couple of rapper/producer(s) and an actor with a Four Star General? You don't think Snoop, Jay-Z, and Jackson didn't vote for Clinton, even though he's white (although the blackest white man ever according to Chris Rock)...,

Nickdfresh
10-26-2012, 04:15 PM
I worked for Gen. Powell for 2 years, without a doubt the highlight of my career....

He's never been a hard-line conservative.... Republican, yes, but not right-wing.....

I remember him shocking many by saying gracious things about then Pres. Clinton...

FORD
10-26-2012, 04:26 PM
I actually used to have a good deal of respect for General Powell, but I just can't forgive THIS.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NYg__0gKuBA/TsCB4-fFeOI/AAAAAAAADM0/0DSsW2JYbwI/s1600/ColinPowellUN.jpg

That little bullshit display before the UN enabled the PNAC invasion of Iraq more than anything else, and he knew better than to lie like that.

Yeah, he says he regrets it now, but the damage is done :(

jhale667
10-26-2012, 05:18 PM
I grew up with Sununu's daughter-in-law. Sad to see she married into a family of racist douchebags. Her father-in-law is scum.

Seshmeister
10-26-2012, 05:37 PM

His pre Iraq war performance is completely unforgivable and overshadows everything.

Anything else at this point is as relevant as saying a murdering pedophile was nice to his pet dog.

Va Beach VH Fan
10-26-2012, 05:40 PM
I remember him shocking many by saying gracious things about then Pres. Clinton...

I've got a picture with President Clinton, Gen. Powell, and myself along with a couple other enlisted people....

Va Beach VH Fan
10-26-2012, 05:40 PM
His pre Iraq war performance is completely unforgivable and overshadows everything.

Anything else at this point is as relevant as saying a murdering pedophile was nice to his pet dog.

I think his commentary since that time would indicate that he acknowledged it was bogus "evidence"....

Seshmeister
10-26-2012, 05:53 PM
That's a hell of a mistake to live with.

Imagine you accidentally ran over a kid and killed them in your car.

Now multiply that by 100 000.

sadaist
10-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Actually Colin Powell is the racist. he admitted 4 years ago he was voting for Barack Obama partly because of his skin color. How is it racist now to point out racism? I love that everyone is talking & throwing around the word racism at every turn. the more it's used frivolously, the less weight it has. Inside another decade if we keep this pace it will phase people about as much as hearing 'shit' as a curse word. (probably less than 10 years)

FORD
10-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Actually Colin Powell is the racist. he admitted 4 years ago he was voting for Barack Obama partly because of his skin color. How is it racist now to point out racism?

Uh, maybe because Powell said NOTHING of the kind??

Rather it was Moosealini, more than anything else that made McCain not a viable option for him. And the extremism of his own Republican party, all the slanderous crap thrown at Obama, etc.....

<embed name="msnbc31b0e1" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=27265490&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

Nitro Express
10-26-2012, 07:39 PM
Colin Powell almost sounds like a laxative. Are you bound up and un-regular? Take some Colin Powell to blow your shit pipe clean.

Seshmeister
10-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Actually Colin Powell is the racist. he admitted 4 years ago he was voting for Barack Obama partly because of his skin color. How is it racist now to point out racism? I love that everyone is talking & throwing around the word racism at every turn. the more it's used frivolously, the less weight it has. Inside another decade if we keep this pace it will phase people about as much as hearing 'shit' as a curse word. (probably less than 10 years)

Well in the long term assuming we don't completely fuck up the planet our ancestors will all be mixed race.

I'm not American but given her shameful history as regards race and the hope to move on, surely all things being equal anyone would vote for the mixed race guy.

That's not racism, it's just sending out a message that you are sick of the absurdity of it being an issue to anyone.

Nitro Express
10-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Sunnunnu would be a perfect Star Trek character name. Kirk to Sunnunnu, put phazers on stun.

Nitro Express
10-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Well in the long term assuming we don't completely fuck up the planet our ancestors will all be mixed race.

I'm not American but given her shameful history as regards race and the hope to move on, surely all things being equal anyone would vote for the mixed race guy.

That's not racism, it's just sending out a message that you are sick of the absurdity of it being an issue to anyone.

I think racism here would have died out faster but there are people that want to keep it going for political reasons. Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's biggest nightmare is everyone really getting along. There will be nothing to feed off of. Right now the white racism is pretty much shut up in public and it certainly isn't at the levels it was. I think the racism will die down when all those black people being exploited in the welfare projects here can finally make their own money and pay their own way. Right now they are dependent on politicians who have no interest in making prejudice go away because they want to stir the people up against a scape goat and race is always good for that.

Also when the economy gets bad people are looking for scape goats. History shows that. Frankly I saw worse racism in Hong Kong as a kid than I ever saw in the states. In Hong Kong someone from the Philippines wasn't even considered human.

Nitro Express
10-26-2012, 10:45 PM
I actually used to have a good deal of respect for General Powell, but I just can't forgive THIS.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NYg__0gKuBA/TsCB4-fFeOI/AAAAAAAADM0/0DSsW2JYbwI/s1600/ColinPowellUN.jpg

That little bullshit display before the UN enabled the PNAC invasion of Iraq more than anything else, and he knew better than to lie like that.

Yeah, he says he regrets it now, but the damage is done :(

What's in the vial. Semen?

FORD
10-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Rumor is it was Chimpy's coke. :smiley-sniffer:

Nitro Express
10-26-2012, 10:56 PM
I thought it was one of Dick Chenney's medical samples.

sadaist
10-26-2012, 11:24 PM
I think racism here would have died out faster but there are people that want to keep it going for political reasons. Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's biggest nightmare is everyone really getting along. There will be nothing to feed off of. Right now the white racism is pretty much shut up in public and it certainly isn't at the levels it was. I think the racism will die down when all those black people being exploited in the welfare projects here can finally make their own money and pay their own way. Right now they are dependent on politicians who have no interest in making prejudice go away because they want to stir the people up against a scape goat and race is always good for that.

Racism is HUGE business. Just 1 single example. NAACP. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Okay fine. They are fighting until colored people are equal. What happens then? Do they pack up & close up shop? Hell no. They will keep going & going. They don't want the perception of racism gone because at that point they are out of business.

A lot of people rely on racism to line their pockets & push their agendas.

Nitro Express
10-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Yeah but I don't see much racism in the kids today and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will die soon and that chapter will be closed. Hate groups like the Black Panthers, KKK, and Neo Nazi stuff just won't be accepted except by a loose cannon fringe that won't be able to get enough support to do anything. I mean they used to have huge KKK rallies in Washington DC at one time. Those days are over.

I think you are right though, the last racism to go will be the organizations that exploit black people. As far as the NAACP goes, I think there is good and bad in that organization. When I think about it, I think the guy that did a lot of good in my generation was Bill Cosby. I loved it when he called the black gangstas out and I saw him in an interview and he was so frustrated about how so many black people were backsliding and not moving forward. I blame the welfare system and politicians on that one.

I was watching this the other day. I love old Fords. This is what not only black people need but everyone. We need good entry level jobs and a ladder to climb. You could come in, get a job at Ford, learn english at the company school and make enough money to buy what you were making. It worked. It built that fabulous city of Detroit which at one time was called the Paris of America. People were working and raising good families. Not gang banging. Idle hands are trouble and a lack of hope is defeating.

FORD
10-26-2012, 11:35 PM

The textile industry for example......

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/immigration/kkk-initiation.jpg

...without these assholes, they would never sell a single white sheet again :meinsmiley:

Nitro Express
10-26-2012, 11:52 PM
I remember flying to Hawaii in 1971. The Heat of the Night was the in flight movie. I remember the scene with the clansmen in their hoods. I'm like going what in the hell is this? I was a kid from Idaho and had no idea who they were. My mom said the Ku Klux Klan. That whole southern racist thing might have well been on a different planet. It was not part of my world. There was a black family in our town. A single mom raising four children. I was friends with one of her sons. They always said they were glad their mom got out of Alabama. The movie made me realize why they got out of there.

Seshmeister
10-27-2012, 05:16 AM
Racism is HUGE business. Just 1 single example. NAACP. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Language is funny, in Britain calling someone 'colored' would be pejorative and close to calling them a n*gger. I think it's because that was the term used during apartheid in South Africa. I had to educate my dad on this as he thought he was being polite when he referred to the guys in the local Indian restaurant as 'coloreds' and I immediately had visions of them queuing up in the kitchen to spit in our dinner...

sadaist
10-27-2012, 12:28 PM
Language is funny, in Britain calling someone 'colored' would be pejorative and close to calling them a n*gger. I think it's because that was the term used during apartheid in South Africa. I had to educate my dad on this as he thought he was being polite when he referred to the guys in the local Indian restaurant as 'coloreds' and I immediately had visions of them queuing up in the kitchen to spit in our dinner...

Same over here. Not as bad as N-word but bad enough. I wouldn't use Negro either, yet there is the United Negro College Fund.

It's funny. If we had a spectrum going from pure white to pure black, most people would be very near each other somewhere in the middle of it. The difference in our skin pigmentation's is pretty minimal and I've never seen a white or black person.

MUSICMANN
10-27-2012, 01:21 PM
Colin Powell is a very distinguished gentleman that has served our country in hard times and bad times. In this video, he talks eloquently like he has always done, but you can definitely see how proud and moved he was back then about the first half black man becoming President of the US. You can see him grandstanding for Obama's policies back then and once again now in 2012. He truly believes in Obama and having him be part black and part of the same race is obvious.

Sunnunu is correct when he says there's nothing to be ashamed of being proud of someone who is President and of the same race. I'm pretty sure in the up coming elections down the road, the first Mexican/American President will get the same results. Do you think that If that happens a high majority of Latino/Mexican people in this country won't vote for him/her. I think it gets washed out a bit that since the beginning every President has been a white man. Now the country is much more diverse and having a President of another race like Obama will happen many more times. It honestly comes down to the issues and how well that particular man/women will do as the Commander And Chief.

I didn't vote for Obama in 08 because i thought McCain had more experience and was a better fit for the job. Obama lacked that Experience back in 08 and i still feel he lacks it today. It's easy to throw around the word racism on this board, and point fingers without really knowing the truth of who you're pointing the finger at.

jhale667
10-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Always interesting reading a bunch of people who've never experienced racism pontificate on the subject. :rolleyes: Sununu's a douche. There's no defending him.

jhale667
10-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah, fuck Sununu. Did I mention that?

Nickdfresh
10-27-2012, 02:11 PM
Racism is HUGE business. Just 1 single example. NAACP. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Okay fine. They are fighting until colored people are equal. What happens then? Do they pack up & close up shop? Hell no. They will keep going & going. They don't want the perception of racism gone because at that point they are out of business.

Easy for you to say. isn't it? When Colin Powell began his Army career in the Rangers, he was almost literally told that he'd never make general, but if he was a good boy he might make colonel, but that blacks were incapable of being senior military strategists and that he was lucky just to be a commissioned officer...

Nickdfresh
10-27-2012, 02:13 PM
That's a hell of a mistake to live with.

Imagine you accidentally ran over a kid and killed them in your car.

Now multiply that by 100 000.

He also is said to have 'whitewashed' the Massacre at Mai Lai in Vietnam...

MUSICMANN
10-27-2012, 02:13 PM
Always interesting reading a bunch of people who've never experienced racism pontificate on the subject. :rolleyes: Sununu's a douche. There's no defending him.

How do you know that people here don't know what racism is or ever experienced it. I'm full blooded Sicilian/Italian. On many occasions i have heard the word dago, wop and a few other thrown around my way. Don't be so condescending thinking you know what others have went through. My grandparents came in through the port of New Orleans in 1890 and were treated worse than the blacks. My dad on many occasions told me his grandfather use tell him stories of how people thought of Italians as slimy dirty immigrants and when the work had to be done the blacks were the supervisors over the Italians. Don't assume anything, makes you just look dumb.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2012, 02:27 PM

It pretty much is here too. The term is very dated, to the 1800's when it was somewhat acceptable and when the NAACP was founded, as I think it replaced the word n*gger.

Nitro Express
10-27-2012, 03:14 PM

Very true. Here you can get away with saying shag when saying fuck would offend people. You can have a movie tittle of "The Spy that Shagged Me" and that's fine but you can't have "The Spy that Fucked Me".

Nickdfresh
10-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Very true. Here you can get away with saying shag when saying fuck would offend people. You can have a movie tittle of "The Spy that Shagged Me" and that's fine but you can't have "The Spy that Fucked Me".

Shag is a duel use word derived from "Shag carpet," a double-entendre, IIRC. F.U.C.K. is an acronym derived solely to describe sexual activity and shitty albums...

Nitro Express
10-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah, fuck Sununu. Did I mention that?

Most the people there were to uptight you couldn't get a greased BB up their ass. The John McCain stare was priceless.

jhale667
10-27-2012, 05:35 PM
How do you know that people here don't know what racism is or ever experienced it. I'm full blooded Sicilian/Italian. On many occasions i have heard the word dago, wop and a few other thrown around my way. Don't be so condescending thinking you know what others have went through. My grandparents came in through the port of New Orleans in 1890 and were treated worse than the blacks. My dad on many occasions told me his grandfather use tell him stories of how people thought of Italians as slimy dirty immigrants and when the work had to be done the blacks were the supervisors over the Italians.

Oh, go fuck yourself. How dare you even compare the two - you only prove my point, you have no fucking clue. "Somebody called me the D-word and W-word, alert the authorities!" Idiot.

Don't assume anything, makes you just look dumb.

You should maybe think about that next time before you post.

jhale667
10-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Cosby nails it - and not a single jello pudding-pop reference to be heard.

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2012/04/15/exp-sotu-cosby-on-obama-april-15.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2012/04/15/exp-sotu-cosby-on-obama-april-15.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

BigBadBrian
10-28-2012, 07:08 AM
Oh, go fuck yourself. How dare you even compare the two - you only prove my point, you have no fucking clue. "Somebody called me the D-word and W-word, alert the authorities!" Idiot.

Cry me a fucking river, I figured you would say as much. There's no racism like the kind of racism directed towards the black man, right? White on Hispanic, White on Asian, Asian on Hispanic, etc etc etc isn't as foul, am I right?

I've been discriminated against by a supervisor of mine who was black while I was in the Navy and he went to Captain's Mast (that's Non-Judicial Punishment - Article 31 for you non-Navy military types) and got busted a pay grade. I am white, the witness who heard him threaten me and call me a racist name was white (an E-8), and the CO who busted him was white. I'm sure you're going to say he was the one that got fucked over, right?

I suppose you're going to say that it's not possible for a black man to be racist towards a white person? Is that what you're saying? I've heard that a lot.

BigBadBrian
10-28-2012, 07:12 AM
Always interesting reading a bunch of people who've never experienced racism pontificate on the subject.

Congratulations!!! You win the "Stupidest Post of the Day" award. Are you expecting us to cry for you because you're part African-American (I hate that description, btw)?????