• Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bono's Hot Daughter

Bono’s Beautiful Daughter Quietly Stuns In NYC Appearance
    By Wendy Geller

U2 frontman Bono may be one of the world's highest-profile musicians, but you wouldn't know it from the low profile his family tends to take. Case in point: The rocker's 21-year-old daughter, Eve Hewson, who's been building an acting career in an understated, non-splashy fashion. Not too many people are familiar with Hewson's stunning looks--have you seen her before?

The beautiful blue-eyed brunette--the second-oldest of Bono and wife Ali Hewson's four children--stunned onlookers in New York at a screening of her new film, This Must Be The Place, which co-stars Sean Penn and Frances McDormand.

The movie competed at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival and will go into limited release domestically on November 2. Hewson plays the teenaged Mary, a friend to Penn's portrayal of an aging Dublin rock star seeking revenge for his father's torment at the hands of a Nazi guard.

The Irish-born Hewson, who lives in Brooklyn, made her feature-length acting debut in the 2008 drama The 27 Club. She also features prominently in Irish band the Script's music video "For The First Time."

Yahoo
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Damn... I feel like a dirty old man looking at that, since I remember reading about her being born.

Definitely looks like a combination of mom n dad though.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I'm a dirty old man but you know, I just see a nice girl standing there. My nasty bell isn't ringing over her and I have no idea why.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

I'd do her again !

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I see she takes after her old man - she wears high heels too.

I wonder if she pays her taxes...

Comment

• Yount
            Commando
            • Jan 2012

I like good legs.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Absolutely. Have you seen the mess slugs make...?

Comment

Working...