X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Meat Loaf has lost his fucking mind

Just when you thought nobody could sing "America the Beautiful" worse than Mittens himself, in comes Mr. Marvin Lee Aday AKA Meat Loaf, accompanied by a couple of country douchebags, who are somehow less cringeworthy than Meat himself......

<embed name="msnbc97d4cd" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=49571937&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

Has Meat Loaf always been a Repuke?? Or was he brainwashed during his short stint in Nugent's Amboy Dukes???
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And now, to clean that mess out of your ears.... how about the REAL version of that song?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Meat looks like he's drinking and drugging again and sounds like his voice is shot...and God does he ever need Jim Steinman!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

LOL! That was fucking hilarious.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Meat Loaf has lost his fucking mind
          Ya think?
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I always blamed that one on Busey. That fucker never mentally recovered from his skull hitting the pavement.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• motherchicken
              • Nov 2009

Meatloaf thinks he's a real bad ass. That boy's not in touch with reality. Before Busey was brain damaged he probably would have whooped Meatloafs ass. He didn't even man up and apologize after he found out he was wrong. I liked the Loaf before I saw that. Now I think he's a dick.
              Last edited by motherchicken; 10-26-2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                I always blamed that one on Busey. That fucker never mentally recovered from his skull hitting the pavement.
                And he was one of the most vocal opponents of California's proposed helmet laws back in the 80s. What a dispshit.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• motherchicken
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  And he was one of the most vocal opponents of California's proposed helmet laws back in the 80s. What a dispshit.
                  What's a dispshit? Relax, I know it was a typo.
                  I'm a biker and I wear a helmut when I have to and sometimes when I don't. It's hard to look cool on a Harley with a full face or even an open face helmut. If you wear the dot approved skull cap you might as well not wear anything. Those helmuts come off when the wind blows too hard. They damn sure don't stay on in an accident. My best friend died and he was wearing a full face helmut and only doing 35 when he broad sided a van that pulled out of a driveway in front of him. He broke his neck. Bikes are dangerous. With or without a helmut. I say let the rider decide.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
                    What's a dispshit? Relax, I know it was a typo.
                    I'm a biker and I wear a helmut when I have to and sometimes when I don't. It's hard to look cool on a Harley with a full face or even an open face helmut. If you wear the dot approved skull cap you might as well not wear anything. Those helmuts come off when the wind blows too hard. They damn sure don't stay on in an accident. My best friend died and he was wearing a full face helmut and only doing 35 when he broad sided a van that pulled out of a driveway in front of him. He broke his neck. Bikes are dangerous. With or without a helmut. I say let the rider decide.
                    I've never laid down a street bike but I always wore all the safety equipment on dirt bikes and it saved my ass numerous times. What has saved a lot of lives on motorcycles is states making people take a riding course before they get a permit. Most new riders get into trouble braking and going into curves at high speeds. Also, people buy too much bike for the first bike. Start off with a small bike and earn the horsepower. A novice has no business being on a big bike.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I've had several bikes, wrecked one. And the first thing my face slammed into was the triple clamp and then my head bounced off the pavement so hard it knocked me out. Totally ruined the helmet but all I had to show for it was some broken ribs.

And I actually think people should be able to choose whether to wear a helmet or not. I just think it's crazy. Just my opinion. Maybe dipshit was harsh.
                      Last edited by DONNIEP; 10-26-2012, 11:46 PM.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                        LOL! That was fucking hilarious.
                        It was almost like a parody actually...

Comment

• motherchicken
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          I've had several bikes, wrecked one. And the first thing my face slammed into was the triple clamp and then my head bounced off the pavement so hard it knocked me out. Totally ruined the helmet but all I had to show for it was some broken ribs.

And I actually think people should be able to choose whether to wear a helmet or not. I just think it's crazy. Just my opinion. Maybe dipshit was harsh.
                          No he's a dipshit, just not for his opposition to helmut laws. But it is ironic someone who was so vocally opposed to the law ends up with brain damage from not wearing one.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            It was almost like a parody actually...
                            Maybe he did it on purpose to fuck Romney up...or something...

Comment

• motherchicken
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              I've never laid down a street bike but I always wore all the safety equipment on dirt bikes and it saved my ass numerous times. What has saved a lot of lives on motorcycles is states making people take a riding course before they get a permit. Most new riders get into trouble braking and going into curves at high speeds. Also, people buy too much bike for the first bike. Start off with a small bike and earn the horsepower. A novice has no business being on a big bike.
                              I learned to ride on the street on a small Kawasaki. I decide to buy a sporster because I've always liked Harleys. A dealer I went to in LA turned around and walked away when I told him I was looking to buy a sporty for my first Harley. I ended up buying one from another dealer. I wanted to buy the smaller sportster before I decided if I was ready for a full size HD. I'm glad I did because I downshifted too hard making my first left turn after leaving the dealership and locked up the back tire. My off road experience saved me from laying it down but if it had been the heavier full size HD it would have went down for sure. I kept it for about a year before I bought a big twin. That was about 10 years and 5 bikes ago.

Comment

Working...