X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

The Roth Army Disaster Relief Thread

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They just called this a "FrankenStorm" on the radio since it's likely to be more like a winter storm, powered by hurricane winds as opposed to the usual "warm" hurricane.

But of course, there's no such thing as global climate change........ just keep on telling yourself that.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Yup, we're sure to get at least a swipe of that.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Even though the landfall will blunt the storm by the time it hits here, there's going to be a lot of rain and wind next week. It's a beautiful, record setting near 80F here today. It's going to be in the 40's by Monday....

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Curious how this storm seems projected to hit hardest in the northeast, and (according to what I heard on the radio just now) might go as far in land as Ohio. If this had happened a week later, I'd be going into Phil The Stalker HAARP weather machine mode about this being a plot to disrupt the election.

Actually this could work out for the best though..... if there's a massive power outage resulting from this storm, the first priority should be to get the roads open. Then start printing paper ballots, and leave the goddamned fraud machines inoperable.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            Curious how this storm seems projected to hit hardest in the northeast, and (according to what I heard on the radio just now) might go as far in land as Ohio. If this had happened a week later, I'd be going into Phil The Stalker HAARP weather machine mode about this being a plot to disrupt the election.

Actually this could work out for the best though..... if there's a massive power outage resulting from this storm, the first priority should be to get the roads open. Then start printing paper ballots, and leave the goddamned fraud machines inoperable.
            Damn, I just realized that....

Might be millions without power....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

They just called this a "FrankenStorm" on the radio since it's likely to be more like a winter storm, powered by hurricane winds as opposed to the usual "warm" hurricane.

But of course, there's no such thing as global climate change........ just keep on telling yourself that.
              Well there's frozen rain forest under Antarctica so this climate change thing is nothing new. The dinosaur age ended the human age will end sometime. Maybe the insects will take over next. I mean we can't even make a five year budget and people expect the government to fix climate change? Sorry. Politicans are only good at buying votes and looting. They aren't very good at fixing the planet.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-25-2012, 04:15 PM.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Well it just snowed about 3 inches here last night and we're expecting more - which of course, my paranoid delusional self thinks was HAARP-related due to the heavy (and I mean heavy) chemtrail activity two days before. Be interesting to see if "Frankenstorm" slams New York and paralyzes election day there.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's going to fuckup Halloween for the kiddies for sure...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Well it just snowed about 3 inches here last night and we're expecting more - which of course, my paranoid delusional self thinks was HAARP-related due to the heavy (and I mean heavy) chemtrail activity two days before. Be interesting to see if "Frankenstorm" slams New York and paralyzes election day there.
                    I miss the simple days of when people just worried about nukes. Now they worry about all sorts of stuff.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Oh for fuck sake...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

And I'm the conspiracy theorist ??

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Curious how this storm seems projected to hit hardest in the northeast, and (according to what I heard on the radio just now) might go as far in land as Ohio.
                          yep.

we hit 83 or so today. that high pressure front is supposedly going to collide with the remains of Sandy and fuck things up here.

Well it just snowed about 3 inches here last night and we're expecting more - which of course, my paranoid delusional self thinks was HAARP-related due to the heavy (and I mean heavy) chemtrail activity two days before.
                          you are in the mountains, isn't it supposed to snow there? you guys get all panicked and shut everything down...and here we just keep goin'.
                          Last edited by twonabomber; 10-25-2012, 06:47 PM.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            And I'm the conspiracy theorist ??
                            Yes, you are. And Kristy is correct, this could throw a wrench into the election process in certain locations.

FORD, how do you think these paper ballots you speak of are printed? What powers those printing machines? Electricity. There's not enough of the manual hand-crank mimeograph (smell the ink) machines in existence.
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              Yes, you are. And Kristy is correct, this could throw a wrench into the election process in certain locations.

FORD, how do you think these paper ballots you speak of are printed? What powers those printing machines? Electricity. There's not enough of the manual hand-crank mimeograph (smell the ink) machines in existence.
                              Let's just hope that they're being proactive for a change....

Looks like that thing is gonna hit with a week to spare before the election.... I could certainly see power being out for more than a week in the hardest hit spots....

Comment

Working...