Sarah Palin accuses Obama of shuckin and jiving.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • motherchicken
    • Nov 2009

Sarah Palin accuses Obama of shuckin and jiving.

I saw that on the web the other day. How come you liberals who run this joint ain't ripping her ass for this?
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wasn't worth commenting on. It's already established that lunatic bitch secessionist wackjob is a racist.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What Ford said. I think she's too stupid to even realize that's sort of racist, and she's a pretty irrelevant aging MILF going sour--still gets way too much press...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• motherchicken
          • Nov 2009

I guess it's a slow news day when anything she says is news. She's just another idiot that makes all conservatives look stupid.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I don't think she's clever enough to have intentionally sounded the dog whistle, but imagine she was prompted to. Fuck her with a rust hammer either way.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              I don't think she's clever enough to have intentionally sounded the dog whistle, but imagine she was prompted to. Fuck her with a rust hammer either way.
              Your biased opinion has fogged your goggles a bit. Think about it. Sarah is very clever and knows what she's doing. She's made $14 million. She's taken a failed presidential campaign and milked her 15 minutes of fame into a big fortune. She quit the governor's office because she could make more money as a television personality and Republican spokesperson. Her daughter has even made a lot of money.

No she's clever because a lot of people would have never made that kind of money being in the same position. Sarah is aggressive and money motivated. She likes attention and money and got her fix. Now if you say she's not fit for office because of her character I would totally agree with you there. It's all about Sarah.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
                I guess it's a slow news day when anything she says is news. She's just another idiot that makes all conservatives look stupid.
                I think Democrats and Republicans are equally as stupid. You tell either group what they want to hear and they will support you no matter who you are or what your character is. What differs is the rhetoric. People are so emotionally invested in their cause and the egos are so big, it sets them up to be exploited. I don't even think Obama really is a liberal. He hangs with rich elitists and gives the banks everything they want. He's not hanging with the average person. He's hanging with celebrities, academics and industrialists. Obama is not liberal but exploits liberals. Sarah exploits conservatives. I wonder if Obama has made $14 million yet?

I'm just sitting back watching the whole country get played and kind of realizing nobody really is waking up to the scam. I don't think the American people are smart enough to take the country back from the banksters. They are so caught up in the partisan thing and slinging mud, they just don't see it. But maybe there is a glimmer of hope. Some did see Sarah Palin wasn't worth the effort to comment on. LOL!
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-27-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• motherchicken
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  I'm just sitting back watching the whole country get played and kind of realizing nobody really is waking up to the scam. I don't think the American people are smart enough to take the country back from the banksters. They are so caught up in the partisan thing and slinging mud, they just don't see it. But maybe there is a glimmer of hope. Some did see Sarah Palin wasn't worth the effort to comment on. LOL!
                  I think there are plenty of us that realize the left/right, conservative/liberal, republican/democrat thing is a scam that is intended to keep the public fighting instead of banding together and demanding real representation from our elected officials. The two party bullshit story. However the point I was making about Sarah is her character in this ruse is an extremist buffoon. You're right. She couldn't be that stupid to get where she is. It's an act. Just like Santorum and his religious extremes. Politicians are like pro wrestlers. In front of the public they're enemies. In the back they're laughing at the idiots in the crowd who take them serious.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
                    I think there are plenty of us that realize the left/right, conservative/liberal, republican/democrat thing is a scam that is intended to keep the public fighting instead of banding together and demanding real representation from our elected officials. The two party bullshit story. However the point I was making about Sarah is her character in this ruse is an extremist buffoon. You're right. She couldn't be that stupid to get where she is. It's an act. Just like Santorum and his religious extremes. Politicians are like pro wrestlers. In front of the public they're enemies. In the back they're laughing at the idiots in the crowd who take them serious.
                    It's going to run it's course. But people better grow up and start acting like adults on this because if they continue to act like spoiled children, a big spanking is around the corner and frankly, maybe it's deserved.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Think about it. Sarah is very clever and knows what she's doing. She's made $14 million.
                      So did Snooki.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

The best slam on Sarah Palin came from the Silver Fox.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Wasn't worth commenting on. It's already established that lunatic bitch secessionist wackjob is a racist.
                          Oy yeah, by whom? How?
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Are these in-bred morons racist also???

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Your biased opinion has fogged your goggles a bit. Think about it. Sarah is very clever and knows what she's doing. She's made $14 million. She's taken a failed presidential campaign and milked her 15 minutes of fame into a big fortune. She quit the governor's office because she could make more money as a television personality and Republican spokesperson. Her daughter has even made a lot of money.

No she's clever because a lot of people would have never made that kind of money being in the same position. Sarah is aggressive and money motivated. She likes attention and money and got her fix. Now if you say she's not fit for office because of her character I would totally agree with you there. It's all about Sarah.
                              Nice to see someone who gets what's been played out... rather than hide from all the hate the children and misogynists have thrown her way... she turned it into a personal success. Frankly her character seems no less fitting to be a Washington politician... She's no more whacky than some of the nut-jobs holding office today.

The only difference is she's an attractive woman rather than some idiot ugly old man... Why does that strike so much fear and angst in so many people?
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...