X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Taylor Swift Sucks The Dick Of Jimmy Page

Looks like America's pop country sweetheart sensation who writes songs about what's it's like to be attractive, rich and a perpetual cock tease is now a lame Zep head (like all of you miscreants):

"Even though Taylor Swift's new CD Red has sold a recording-breaking 1.2 million copies, one person in particular isn't thrilled with Tay's lyric choices. Singer Matt Nathanson is accusing Taylor from stealing a lyric from his 2003 song "I Saw" and using it in her song "All Too Well."

The lyric in question? Nathanson sings in his song: "and I'll forget about you long enough to forget why I need to." And Taylor's song lyric is: "and I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to."

In a series of tweets that have since been deleted, Nathanson voiced his anger, writing: "she's definitely a fan... and now she's a thief." Days later, he tweeted: "so far, my favorite thing about today is the wave of @taylorswift13 fans calling me a prick on twitter for writing "i saw" in 2003."

Swift has shown that she's a fan of the 39-year old singer before: More than once on her last Speak Now tour, she wrote lyrics down her arm from Nathanson's songs.

The lyric could've been just an honest coincidence, as other songs in the musical world have shared similar lyrics before. But so far, Taylor's reps haven't commented."

By "reps" I assume Taylor's sycophants mean lawyers. As for Nathanson, what a crashing over sensitive bore he is with a Twitter account and a 3 chord Martian. Heh, Taylor fans calling him a "prick" is a bit redundant.

Better watch your step, Nathanson. Taylor is the Teenage Vouge girl of your retarded iPod Generation. She has a lot of clout in terms of seeing your fledgeling career come to an early sweet end. Let her have your shitty lyric and she'll make sure your kneecaps remain in place.
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

I am the only one who doesn't find Taylor Swift particularly attractive?
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Even when she cakes it she can't hide it.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Not remotely attractive............. she has an elfish looking face, is rail thin and her music sucks!
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• TJMKID
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by binnie

She probably looks average at best without professional makeup. Most natural blonds look a lot different sans makeup. Although I've seen pics of Jessica Simpson without makeup and she's still rather fuckable.

Natural brunettes look better without makeup. Google images of Jessica Alba or Megan Fox without makeup and they still put woods in my undies.

Last edited by TJMKID; 11-09-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by binnie
            Binnie wouldn't hit it? I would!

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

It's more than evident that Binnie would hit anything whether it had a pulse or not.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Binnie wouldn't hit it? I would!
                Slow down there, pilgrim.......we're saying she's not all that hot! No one said they wouldn't hit it
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Kristy
                  It's more than evident that Binnie would hit anything whether it had a pulse or not.
                  In Binnie's defense.......things without a pulse put up less of a fight

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Maybe I'm just an old geezer, but I can't seem to work up enough attention for these chicks/starlets/whatever the fuck they are that look like they are too young to even get a driver's license. On the other hand, if while viewing news of someone with some semblance of life experience and some actual mileage under her belt, such as say...Susan Surandon, then my attention (amongst other things) is fully engaged...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I'm still trying to figure out how a Wall Street stockbroker's kid became the darling of the Country Music Establishment anyway. I mean how fucking UN-country is that.

Yeah, I know Shania Twain was Canadian, but at least she was from rural Canada..... that's sort of country, even if she says "oot" and "eh" all the time. And is 666% hotter than Taylor Swift, for that matter.
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                        Slow down there, pilgrim.......we're saying she's not all that hot! No one said they wouldn't hit it
                        Definitely not the hottest thing ever, bit too rail thin. But she does have something about her. I know she's got the "girl-next-door" image, but that seems ironic as she's definitely gotten around a bit...

Comment

• motherchicken
                          • Nov 2009

I'd do her. Haven't seen any pictures of her worthy of spanking hank to but she's cute. Why does this Kristy chick hate Zep?

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by motherchicken
                            Why does this Kristy chick hate Zep?
                            She's a spiteful cunt who hates. It's her jam.
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

I think she's ugly. There are many beautiful women out there, but she isn't one of them.
                              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Working...