PDA

View Full Version : The Hurricane Insurance, WMD Fight Thread!

baru911
11-08-2012, 04:22 PM
....who the fuck is "President Ego?" What fucking president DOESN'T have an ego?

But I doubt that really offends you much. But your posts come off in the redundant category of pissing and moaning about what Obama has failed to achieve, but then you piss and moan when he does achieve something, like Obamacare. But considering he's up against a Congressional Leadership that essentially pledged to get nothing done in order to insure his defeat, all while getting paid large government salaries in the big government they supposedly hate, you might actually offer up some criticism of them as well?

President Ego would be Obama. Look back Nick and you'll find I've been calling him that for a while and you've yet to ask that before.

On the Congressional leadership thing.........Didn't he also sign the Bush Tax Cuts into law again? He could have use the power of the VETO. You know fight a bit and back up that HUGE Ego with some substance. Maybe those tax cuts should be called the Obama Era cuts as he owns them now. Christ, Bill Maher shit on him for signing them back into law. President Ego is Bush Lite.

Nick, nice straw man stuff there on Obamacare. Do a search and you’ll find I’ve never hammered Obamacare in here - I do not remember discussing it in here. But I’ll hammer it in a way that your puny mind might be able to understand.

A democratically controlled Senate, House, and a Democratic President passed a bill that only helps BIG CORPORATIONS, i.e., the health care insurance companies. They wrote it and will benefit from it via big dollars in the short term via an increase in the amount of people that have to carry insurance and will buy those policies from them. More money, more money for big business!!! Way to go party for the poor and the middle class......ROFLMAO.

Now, for the part of this your puny mind more than likely won’t understand but maybe you can keep up, as there isn’t a wikipedia page for this:

In the long run the insurance companies will benefit financial, as they will be able to exit and stop providing insurance to cover our society that is getting older and older. End of life care is where the largest bills start to roll in. As the cost of providing payments on those policies increase they will dump the part of their business that provides health care onto the US Government. The biggest backstop on the planet will get to once again get to do its job. You call that "The Single Payer Option" and you'll end up getting it. Those same companies will continue to offer fire, auto, home,,,etc insurance. From a business standpoint it is an excellent business model. Those companies get to keep the majority of the premiums paid in, invest them, gain capital gains off them, and NEVER pay out on them. Pretty smooth and all LEGAL! Why else would a company name United Health Care start to offer auto insurance if your plan isn't to exit the market you currently cover and move on to other areas of the insurance market?

If you still don’t believe insurance companies act the way I have described then maybe you can let me know who supplies hurricane insurance on newly purchased property in FL. (I know you're a LIBERAL and haven't worked hard enough to afford a vacation house on the beach. On the other hand, I speak from personal experience and have a second home on the beach in FL due to the hard work I've put into life). However, when you research it you'll find out that insurance companies don't offer that any longer. You can only buy the State of FL’s hurricane insurance on newly purchased property, which leaves the taxpayer on the hook for damages when storms come in.

From a business standpoint the above is an excellent business model and the insurance companies have won big time. I wish I'd come up with it. The best part is that you DEM's made it LEGAL to do!! As usual the taxpayers will get to flip the bill and got screwed for your plan. Way to go!

Nickdfresh
11-08-2012, 05:12 PM
President Ego would be Obama. Look back Nick and you'll find I've been calling him that for a while and you've yet to ask that before.

I figured it out, thanks. It just seems remarkably stupid, as pointed out by several others here. You might as well call him "President who wants to be President!". It just seems pretty obvious...

On the Congressional leadership thing.........Didn't he also sign the Bush Tax Cuts into law again? He could have use the power of the VETO. You know fight a bit and back up that HUGE Ego with some substance. Maybe those tax cuts should be called the Obama Era cuts as he owns them now. Christ, Bill Maher shit on him for signing them back into law. President Ego is Bush Lite.

He signed them into law (I think) mainly to avoid the Republcunts in Congress from preventing middle and upper middle class households from getting tax cuts under a new plan where the wealthy would have had to pay more. So, thanks for making my point about what a dumb, worthless shill you are. Yes, he gave into a hostage crisis where the Republicans held the middle class hostage!

Nick, nice straw man stuff there on Obamacare. Do a search and you’ll find I’ve never hammered Obamacare in here - I do not remember discussing it in here. But I’ll hammer it in a way that your puny mind might be able to understand.

It was just an example, actually. But go on, "hammer" it you badass!...

A democratically controlled Senate, House, and a Democratic President passed a bill that only helps BIG CORPORATIONS, i.e., the health care insurance companies. They wrote it and will benefit from it via big dollars in the short term via an increase in the amount of people that have to carry insurance and will buy those policies from them. More money, more money for big business!!! Way to go party for the poor and the middle class......ROFLMAO.

ROFLMAO indeed! That's what you got?! It helps big insurance? Really? Because the funny thing is that the big insurance stocks have been "hammered" the last two days on Wall Street because of the fact that Obama won. He's so good for big insurance that no one wants their stock? Really?

Yes, people have to buy policies from them. But, at the same time people with existing conditions can no longer be denied healthcare nor dropped from it and there are numerous provisions in the law that prevent healthcare being just all about profit anymore. Secondly, 'Obamacare' is a work in progress. I do believe that there should have been a public option for people in poverty, but it was your Retardicons that nixed that. But eventually, some sort of expanded Medicaid like program will become inevitable...

Now, for the part of this your puny mind more than likely won’t understand but maybe you can keep up, as there isn’t a wikipedia page for this:

My "puny mind?"

Why are you talking like you're a professional wrestler or that guy from The Road Warrior?

In the long run the insurance companies will benefit financial, as they will be able to exit and stop providing insurance to cover our society that is getting older and older. End of life care is where the largest bills start to roll in. As the cost of providing payments on those policies increase they will dump the part of their business that provides health care onto the US Government. The biggest backstop on the planet will get to once again get to do its job. You call that "The Single Payer Option" and you'll end up getting it. Those same companies will continue to offer fire, auto, home,,,etc insurance. From a business standpoint it is an excellent business model. Why else would a company name United Health Care start to offer auto insurance if your plan isn't to exit the market you currently cover and move on to other areas of the insurance market?

In the "long run the insurance companies will benefit financial?" Well, I hope so. I have no problem with insurance companies ethically making money, and that's one of the genius parts of the plan, it can be a win-win for everyone! Fuckin' AYE!

Um, your examples are shit actually, because Canada has a far more socialized version of health insurance than we do, and they're fine and profitable...

If you still don’t believe insurance companies act the way I have described then maybe you can let me know who supplies hurricane insurance on newly purchased property in FL.

I have family that own two properties in Florida, congratulations on your purchase in that place. You can keep it...

(I know you're a LIBERAL and haven't worked hard enough to afford a vacation house on the beach.

You ;liberals like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet? Nice one, ignorant asshole, but go on...

On the other hand, I speak from personal experience and have a second home on the beach in FL due to the hard work I've put into life). However, when you research it you'll find out that insurance companies don't offer that any longer. You can only buy the State of FL’s hurricane insurance on newly purchased property, which leaves the taxpayer on the hook for damages when storms come in and cause huge amounts of damage.

Great. You're all cocky because you bought a foreclosed property that probably needs quite a bit of work, fantastic! Have fun with the next hurricane! Of course insurance companies will try to cut losses, but they can be forced to offer coverages or suffer penalties in other areas. But in any case, on the one hand you're telling me that Obamacare is great for insurance, then that ins. companies can just get out of healthcare. They won't. Because it's all big money, it's now about controlling costs, but it's still big money...

From a business standpoint it is an excellent business model and the insurance companies have won big time. I wish I'd come up with it. The best part is that you DEM's made it LEGAL to do!! As usual the taxpayers will get to flip the bill and got screwed for your plan. Way to go!

The again explain to me why their stocks are plummeting (aside from the Euro Debt Crisis)...

baru911
11-08-2012, 05:53 PM
ROFLMAO indeed! That's what you got?! It helps big insurance? Really? Because the funny thing is that the big insurance stocks have been "hammered" the last two days on Wall Street because of the fact that Obama won. He's so good for big insurance that no one wants their stock? Really?

Really? You mean that the GENERAL PUBLIC is trading stocks like the uninformed mob they tend to be? People like you with your vast knowledge of the market are panicking. Big fuckin' deal. Talk to me in 1 year, 5 years, and 10 years where those same stock's prices are and how well they are doing. Its called a trend. Of course you wouldn't understand as you don't own securities. The US Government will take care of you in your old age.

You ;liberals like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet? Nice one, ignorant asshole, but go on...
Wow, you have that type of capital? When did you get rich? Dude, you make minimum wage and you know it.

Great. You're all cocky because you bought a foreclosed property that probably needs quite a bit of work, fantastic!

Once again your assumptions are off. Hey dumbass, the insurance companies stopped offering hurricane insurance in FL more than 10 years ago. How would I know that unless I bought my home before the meltdown.

When you got foreclosed on did it hurt? I ask as you've apparently placed a personal experience on my ability to purchase a second home. Do you like living in an apartment not building equity? Wait a minute, I shouldn't have asked as you don't need to build equity. The US Government will take care of your every need as you get older and in retirement. You're a cheese eater - I forgot.

The again explain to me why their stocks are plummeting (aside from the Euro Debt Crisis)...

Panic maybe, not understanding the market maybe, or how about.............Capital gains taxes will increase next year. You bail now and take the lower tax hit this year vs next year. Kind of like George Lucas did on his sale of Lucas Films. Its called financial planning. Again, one of those things that a true cheese eater like yourself wouldn't understand. BTW, did it hurt when Liberal George did what he did to make (Oh no, I'm gonna type this) more money for himself instead of allowing his windfall to be taxed at a higher rate next year thus allowing the US Government to divide up his cheese? You must have sold your Star Wars collection in protest. Bitch ain't it. Imagine, he wanted to keep more money for himself instead of pissing it away via the US Government getting its hands on it. What a strange and foreign idea that must be to you.

baru911
11-08-2012, 06:21 PM
So lying about the reason to go to war........lying to Congress and the American people, using the war to make profits for key members of your Administration is legal.

Gotcha, we should give him a medal or something:headlights:

Dude, go into the WIKILEAKS documents and look around note I did not type WIKIPEDIA. You'll be surprised to find out that WMD existed in Iraq during the war. Those papers/documents confirm they existed. Also, if they didn't exist then how did the US Military have to deal with a Sarin gas IED? Here, your liberal MSNBC reported on it: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/bomb-said-holddeadly-sarin-gas-explodes-iraq/

The whole no WMD storyline in Iraq is such bullshit. The press bent the story the way they wanted it to go.

Nickdfresh
11-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Really? You mean that the GENERAL PUBLIC is trading stocks like the uninformed mob they tend to be? People like you with your vast knowledge of the market are panicking. Big fuckin' deal. Talk to me in 1 year, 5 years, and 10 years where those same stock's prices are and how well they are doing. Its called a trend. Of course you wouldn't understand as you don't own securities. The US Government will take care of you in your old age.

LOL The trend would be that Wall Street doesn't like Obama as much, although I agree they are irrational. The trend is that the healthcare law is just a starting point.

Why don't you have your wife take care of my balls?

Wow, you have that type of capital? When did you get rich? Dude, you make minimum wage and you know it.

LOL Fuckstick, I wish the IRS thought that!

Once again your assumptions are off. Hey dumbass, the insurance companies stopped offering hurricane insurance in FL more than 10 years ago. How would I know that unless I bought my home before the meltdown.

So you don't have a homowners policy and flood insurance? Because that's pretty much what "hurricane insurance" would be...

When you got foreclosed on did it hurt?

No. But when I got my foreskin snipped I'm pretty sure it did...

I ask as you've apparently placed a personal experience on my ability to purchase a second home.

Nope. I never really gave a fuck about your ability or inability to purchase a second home. What's pretty funny is that you don't seem to know the first fucking thing about insuring it for some reason. :) Fail.

Do you like living in an apartment not building equity? Wait a minute, I shouldn't have asked as you don't need to build equity. The US Government will take care of your every need as you get older and in retirement. You're a cheese eater - I forgot.

I do like living in an apartment, so can get the fuck off down the road when I want and don't have to do yard work, or worry about doing a five minute Google search to figure out how to insure my other home. I suggest you try it because you seem rather incompetent. I love cheese, and I'm pretty sure that faggots like you are the biggest ones banging on the Medicare door when they get older...

Panic maybe, not understanding the market maybe, or how about.............Capital gains taxes will increase next year.

You apparently don't know how to insure your second third and fourth house, but you're going to lecture me about markets? Okay...

You bail now and take the lower tax hit this year vs next year. Kind of like George Lucas did on his sale of Lucas Films. Its called financial planning. Again, one of those things that a true cheese eater like yourself wouldn't understand. BTW, did it hurt when Liberal George did what he did to make (Oh no, I'm gonna type this) more money for himself instead of allowing his windfall to be taxed at a higher rate next year thus allowing the US Government to divide up his cheese? You must have sold your Star Wars collection in protest. Bitch ain't it. Imagine, he wanted to keep more money for himself instead of pissing it away via the US Government getting its hands on it. What a strange and foreign idea that must be to you.

Um, Lucas like donated $4 billion to charity, you really think he gave much of a fuck about saving on taxes? He's paying a shitload of that Disney loot to the gov't anyways.

God you sound like a complete insufferable asshole and I bet your wife blows the pool boy, oh wait, you don't have a pool...

Nickdfresh
11-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Dude, go into the WIKILEAKS documents and look around note I did not type WIKIPEDIA. You'll be surprised to find out that WMD existed in Iraq during the war. Those papers/documents confirm they existed. Also, if they didn't exist then how did the US Military have to deal with a Sarin gas IED? Here, your liberal MSNBC reported on it: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/bomb-said-holddeadly-sarin-gas-explodes-iraq/

The whole no WMD storyline in Iraq is such bullshit. The press bent the story the way they wanted it to go.

Um, retard, those talking points were debunked long ago. The Iraqis had old stocks buried they had forgotten about. So fucking what? A couple of jerkoff Republcans made themselves look like fools trying to defend a bloody and awful invasion premise...

baru911
11-08-2012, 07:45 PM
So you don't have a homowners policy and flood insurance? Because that's pretty much what "hurricane insurance" would be...

Wait, you type the above then later type the following and really show your ass here. I guess there wasn’t a WIKIPEDIA page for you to rip-off in an attempt to come across in any way, shape, or form of knowing what your talking about.

What's pretty funny is that you don't seem to know the first fucking thing about insuring it for some reason. Fail.

Homeowners insurance would not cover you as all homeowner’s coverage includes a clause with several paragraphs stating that the policy excludes acts of God, and/or hurricanes in FL. A Hurricane is an act of God so it is a bit redundant but my point is made. They wouldn’t pay for damage caused during the storm.

Also, flood insurance might cover you for storm surge but the damage caused by winds, (which is most of your damage in a hurricane) wouldn’t be paid. Small things like your roof being blown off and then rest of your house being destroyed by the winds and rain wouldn't be covered.

Truly Nick, when you can't rip-off wikipedia you really show your ignorance on subjects. You need to sit down; shut-up and let the adults talk.

ELVIS
11-08-2012, 10:00 PM
I guess there wasn’t a WIKIPEDIA page for you to rip-off in an attempt to come across in any way, shape, or form of knowing what your talking about.

:biggrin:

Satan
11-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Far be it from me to speak in defense of God, but how does He get the blame for hurricanes caused by man made global climate change?

Nitro Express
11-08-2012, 10:29 PM
The insurance policy I have on some commercial buildings says I'm out of luck if they are destroyed or damaged by terrorists or an act of war. One bit of advice I do have is make sure you have your home owners policy in a safe place where it won't burn up with the house. If you can't prove you have a policy the insurance company will deny you ever had one with them. This happened to a friend of mine when his house burned down.

I've bought enough insurance over the years that I just found the easiest way to insure multiple things is just find a good insurance agency. I found the convenience is worth all the time you spend trying to find good deals and it's nice to deal with one agency if you have problems or questions. It really isn't that much more expensive if at all.

Satan
11-08-2012, 10:33 PM
The insurance policy I have on some commercial buildings says I'm out of luck if they are destroyed or damaged by terrorists or an act of war. One bit of advice I do have is make sure you have your home owners policy in a safe place where it won't burn up with the house. If you can't prove you have a policy the insurance company will deny you ever had one with them. This happened to a friend of mine when his house burned down.

I've bought enough insurance over the years that I just found the easiest way to insure multiple things is just find a good insurance agency. I found the convenience is worth all the time you spend trying to find good deals and it's nice to deal with one agency if you have problems or questions. It really isn't that much more expensive if at all.

In your case, it doesn't matter. When Yellowstone blows up, there won't be anything left for the insurance company inspectors to look at.

Nitro Express
11-08-2012, 10:35 PM
In your case, it doesn't matter. When Yellowstone blows up, there won't be anything left for the insurance company inspectors to look at.

That is true. But if Yellowstone blows up, expect not to see the sun for a very long time. You better hope you have a lot of food stored up.

Satan
11-08-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm in Hell. I haven't seen the sun in years!

Nitro Express
11-08-2012, 10:45 PM
LOL! Shit. You probably live in that big lava field under Yellowstone.

kwame k
11-09-2012, 01:06 AM

Bullshit.....if the Administration had a smoking gun they'd of cried that from the highest mountain and you know it.........it's an accepted fact, even among Right Wingers like you, that the pretext to war was a blatant lie.

Deal with it.......and to think that the media covered it up is an idiotic excuse, period......Jesus, you're starting to sound like ELVIS with that moronic conspiracy shit!

Alex Jones much, dude?

Nickdfresh
11-09-2012, 04:44 AM
Wait, you type the above then later type the following and really show your ass here. I guess there wasn’t a WIKIPEDIA page for you to rip-off in an attempt to come across in any way, shape, or form of knowing what your talking about.

LOL I don't know what I'm talking about? Are you a troll?

Florida Hurricane Insurance Information from Poe & Associates in Tampa, FL

Probably the most alarming threat to Florida homeowners is a hurricane. With its strong winds, driving rains, storm surge, and tornadoes, a hurricane can cause destruction in several ways, making insurance an important ally against financial loss. Technically, however, hurricane insurance does not exist. Whether you own a home in Tampa, Orlando, Miami, or Jacksonville, Florida, you actually need multiple insurance policies to work in conjunction as your hurricane insurance protection.

If there is no such policy as hurricane insurance, you may ask, then how do you get Florida hurricane insurance protection? It begins with your standard homeowners insurance policy. The typical homeowners insurance policy covers wind damage, as well as damage caused by rain entering an area of the home that has been damaged by wind. Your homeowners will probably pay for repairs for wind damage, removal of debris, and living expenses when you are displaced from your home.

As you can see, Florida homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage, which is a major part of a hurricane’s wrath. Flood insurance and excess flood insurance are sold separately from your homeowners insurance. Flood insurance covers rising waters such as storm surge, waves, overflowing bodies of water (rivers, creeks, lakes, etc.), and runoff. If your Florida home is damaged by a flood, your flood insurance would be the policy that paid for repairs, debris removal, etc. Other types of homeowners insurance such as renters insurance, condo insurance, and mobile home insurance do not include hurricane insurance protection; they also require a separate flood insurance policy.

We recommend that you call us to review your Florida hurricane insurance protection to make sure you have the insurance you need to carry you through our state’s hurricane season and beyond. Our agency can assist you with the insurance protection you need to protect you from the loss associated with hurricane damage.

Please call or e-mail Poe & Associates at our Tampa, Florida main office today to find out more about affordable hurricane insurance protection.

http://www.poeagency.com/hurricane-insurance.html

Maybe you should also get Zombie-Apocalypse insurance on your second trailer, er, home... :)

Now you know how to lie and troll on the internet properly... :biggrin:

Homeowners insurance would not cover you as all homeowner’s coverage includes a clause with several paragraphs stating that the policy excludes acts of God, and/or hurricanes in FL. A Hurricane is an act of God so it is a bit redundant but my point is made. They wouldn’t pay for damage caused during the storm.

What kind of idiot insurance do you have? "Act of God?" :biggrin: Fire, farts, and alligators are all also "acts of God." I guess you really are fucked then...

Also, flood insurance might cover you for storm surge but the damage caused by winds, (which is most of your damage in a hurricane) wouldn’t be paid. Small things like your roof being blown off and then rest of your house being destroyed by the winds and rain wouldn't be covered.

Truly Nick, when you can't rip-off wikipedia you really show your ignorance on subjects. You need to sit down; shut-up and let the adults talk.

Um, read the above insurance link, dumbass. It's not Wiki you incompetent fuckwit. You must be the biggest sucker on the planet if you really have that policy for your second home in Florida. "Act of God?" What a lying retard! You're either making all this up or possibly the stupidest homowner that ever lived... :biggrin:

http://greenpeaceblogs.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mobile-homes.jpg

baru911
11-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Um, retard, those talking points were debunked long ago. The Iraqis had old stocks buried they had forgotten about. So fucking what? A couple of jerkoff Republcans made themselves look like fools trying to defend a bloody and awful invasion premise...

LMAO. You just admitted that there were WMD’s in Iraq with your statement. You surrendered any credibility to argue the point by making my point. WMD’s existed in Iraq. According to the Wikileaks documents/cables between front line troops since 2004 Al Qaeda carried out 100+ chemical attacks on coalition forces in Iraq. Also, the US Press ignored roughly 6 United Nation reports, and medical journal articles discussing the treatment of soldiers exposed to nerve agents fighting there.

ELVIS
11-09-2012, 08:44 AM
The US has WMDs and has been subjecting soldiers to nerve agents for over 100 years...

baru911
11-09-2012, 09:18 AM
LOL I don't know what I'm talking about? Are you a troll?

http://www.poeagency.com/hurricane-insurance.html

Maybe you should also get Zombie-Apocalypse insurance on your second trailer, er, home... :)

Now you know how to lie and troll on the internet properly... :biggrin:

What kind of idiot insurance do you have? "Act of God?" :biggrin: Fire, farts, and alligators are all also "acts of God." I guess you really are fucked then...

Um, read the above insurance link, dumbass. It's not Wiki you incompetent fuckwit. You must be the biggest sucker on the planet if you really have that policy for your second home in Florida. "Act of God?" What a lying retard! You're either making all this up or possibly the stupidest homowner that ever lived...

Nick, you might want to do a bit more digging on FL insurance and stop showing your ass. See I live the experience and have dealt with finding insurance in FL. I didn’t do a GOOGLE search that provides all information that appears correct until you actually look into it or really purchase a home and need insurance. Some day when your credit is better and you make enough money to put a down payment on a house on the beach in FL give me a call after you experience what it is like to find insurance for your home. See the little secret that your “Google I just skimmed the surface and have never look into it longer than 3 minute copy and paste bullshit” did not provide is:

When you live on the water/beach and your home is valued at under $ 2 million you’ll find that Citizens Property Insurance Corp. is the insurance company that will provide insurance when most if not all the private insurance companies will not provide. Under FL Law if your property is valued at under $ 2million dollars and/or you get 3 rejection letters from private insurance companies under you can purchase Citizens insurance. They are a not-for-profit, tax-exempt government corporation set-up by the State of Fl due to the insurance companies leaving the state for the type of insurance I have been referencing. Its proper name isn't "hurricane insurance" but the policy covers what I have been talking about via wind damage.

Of course, you’ll argue the above but Nick reading about life ain’t living life and you’ll be wrong as usual. Get out from behind your computer and your I just skimmed the surface bullshit statements and you might be a happier healthier person. Nick, you aren’t always right and in this case you are 100% fucking wrong

Nickdfresh
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM
LMAO. You just admitted that there were WMD’s in Iraq with your statement. You surrendered any credibility to argue the point by making my point. WMD’s existed in Iraq. According to the Wikileaks documents/cables between front line troops since 2004 Al Qaeda carried out 100+ chemical attacks on coalition forces in Iraq. Also, the US Press ignored roughly 6 United Nation reports, and medical journal articles discussing the treatment of soldiers exposed to nerve agents fighting there.

And you're showing that you're pretty stupid the the above crap and unable to discern between reality and Neo Con apologist fantasy. Wikileaks is meaningless, Iraq routinely reported that they had chemical weapons as a signals intelligence op to fool and deter the Iranians. If you bothered to read your own article, the weapon was essentially useless and was roughly dated to the first Iran-Iraq War...

Nickdfresh
11-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Nick, you might want to do a bit more digging on FL insurance and stop showing your ass. See I live the experience and have dealt with finding insurance in FL.

Well, maybe you're just an idiot? Because it doesn't really seem that hard. And no, insurance companies can't just deny claims as an "Act of God." I've seen "Act of War" declarations in my policies, never act of God LOL.

You can admit that you're full of shit, now... :)

I didn’t do a GOOGLE search that provides all information that appears correct until you actually look into it or really purchase a home and need insurance.

You must be really dumb then. :) Because that should be the first thing you did...

Some day when your credit is better and you make enough money to put a down payment on a house on the beach in FL

I don't want to slum in a trailer with you, stop asking.

..give me a call after you experience what it is like to find insurance for your home. See the little secret that your “Google I just skimmed the surface and have never look into it longer than 3 minute copy and paste bullshit” did not provide is:

You first! Because either you're lying, or have no idea what you're doing...

When you live on the water/beach and your home is valued at under $ 2 million you’ll find that Citizens Property Insurance Corp. is the insurance company that will provide insurance when most if not all the private insurance companies will not provide. Under FL Law if your property is valued at under $ 2million dollars and/or you get 3 rejection letters from private insurance companies under you can purchase Citizens insurance. They are a not-for-profit, tax-exempt government corporation set-up by the State of Fl due to the insurance companies leaving the state for the type of insurance I have been referencing. Its proper name isn't "hurricane insurance" but the policy covers what I have been talking about via wind damage.

Of course, you’ll argue the above but Nick reading about life ain’t living life and you’ll be wrong as usual. Get out from behind your computer and your I just skimmed the surface bullshit statements and you might be a happier healthier person. Nick, you aren’t always right and in this case you are 100% fucking wrong

Um, all Homeowner's policies will cover wind damage, unless you're retarded. Why ever would anyone pay money for a policy which effectively excludes an insurance company from paying anything? Do you think companies along the East Coast are now claiming that all insurance claims are "an act of God?"

Me reading about life dude, you seem to be doing an awful lot of reading dude...

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/Cavemen-Unfrozen-Lawyer-web.jpg

Come on baller! Stop fucking around...

baru911
11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Well, maybe you're just an idiot? Because it doesn't really seem that hard. And no, insurance companies can't just deny claims as an "Act of God." I've seen "Act of War" declarations in my policies, never act of God LOL.

You can admit that you're full of shit, now... :)

You must be really dumb then. :) Because that should be the first thing you did...

I don't want to slum in a trailer with you, stop asking.

You first! Because either you're lying, or have no idea what you're doing...

Um, all Homeowner's policies will cover wind damage, unless you're retarded. Why ever would anyone pay money for a policy which effectively excludes an insurance company from paying anything? Do you think companies along the East Coast are now claiming that all insurance claims are "an act of God?"

Me reading about life dude, you seem to be doing an awful lot of reading dude...

Come on baller! Stop fucking around...

You're going to argue about insurance coverage and continue to argue about how insurance deals with hurricane damage. What’s interesting is that you have done NOTHING to disprove my point about how the insurance industry will make money in the short term and long term with Obamacare.

To prove my point I’ll be using Citizens in FL. Why do you think Citizens exist? Do you believe that the insurance industry is going to allow a governmental insurance company to compete with them a viable market where profits can be made? No, they wouldn’t and if you believe they would you truly have your head up your ass. They’d litigate that governmental insurance company out of existence. Citizens exist because it is beneficial to their bottom line. In fleeing the state they forced the State of FL to pass laws to set up Citizens to provide insurance at the taxpayer's expense. Are premiums paid to Citizens? Yes. However the State of FL and Federal Governments is on the hook if Citizens can’t cover all the losses of the insured. That means the taxpayer is on the hook not the insurance industry.

A beautiful model that the industry will follow when the profits from medical premiums go below what they want them to. They will move out of the healthcare market and only provide insurance in other areas. The single payer system will be born and taxpayers will be stuck with the bill. All thanks to the Democratic Party with some help of the lobbyist from the Insurance Industry that helped craft the bill that President Ego signed into law.

I know that conceptualizing the above will be difficult for you. It is a theory that a middle school kid could understand. I hope that your shoe phone alarm from Wikipedia doesn’t go off while your attempting to understand the above. That would really overtax the limited brain functions you have shown throughout this discussion and might cause more factual errors on than already exist on their site.

Last but not least on your trailer comments…Here’s the home theater room in the house I'm sitting in and own.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/baru911/Barnes%20Family%20Photos/IMG_0114.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/baru911/Barnes%20Family%20Photos/IMG_0115.jpg

Following values taught to me by my parents like – hard work, and getting an education allowed me to purchase a home that has the above within it.

Did your socialistic values of living for today, never saving, and the government will provide my cheese to me because I didn’t want to work hard in my lifetime allow you to afford that 350 sq. foot studio apartment you rent? It seems that it did. You’re in your 40’s and you don’t own anything of value and more than likely have one if not several bankruptcies in your lifetime. Dude, you're a pathetic loser by any standards. It’s becoming more and more apparent why you have no life, no family, no opportunity to date, and generally are unhappy with your life. I pity you.

Nickdfresh
11-09-2012, 12:35 PM
You're going to argue about insurance coverage and continue to argue about how insurance deals with hurricane damage. What’s interesting is that you have done NOTHING to disprove my point about how the insurance industry will make money in the short term and long term with Obamacare.

People are bored of this, as am I...

To prove my point I’ll be using Citizens in FL. Why do you think Citizens exist? Do you believe that the insurance industry is going to allow a governmental insurance company to compete with them a viable market where profits can be made? No, they wouldn’t and if you believe they would you truly have your head up your ass. They’d litigate that governmental insurance company out of existence. Citizens exist because it is beneficial to their bottom line. In fleeing the state they forced the State of FL to pass laws to set up Citizens to provide insurance at the taxpayer's expense. Are premiums paid to Citizens? Yes. However the State of FL and Federal Governments is on the hook if Citizens can’t cover all the losses of the insured. That means the taxpayer is on the hook not the insurance industry.

Good for you! You finally did some web research and don't sound much like an idiot. So, where is the "Act of God" clause? The reason that "taxpayers" are on the hook is that people are idiotic enough to buy beachfront houses where hurricanes hit, but don't wnat to pay the premiums to protect their risk. Fine. I don't have a huge problem and everybody deserves to protect their assets, but the gov't of Florida is and has been run (often poorly) by Republicans and all this was decided under a state and federal gov't that were both controlled by Republican regimes espousing a form of "socialism". Not really in my view, but yours...

A beautiful model that the industry will follow when the profits from medical premiums go below what they want them to....

'A beautiful model' created and administered largely under Republican regimes (you vote for, making you a complete hypocrite) after the disastrous series of hurricanes in the early 2000's...

I know that conceptualizing the above will be difficult for you. It is a theory that a middle school kid could understand.

Right! A theory that you're a self-serving hypocrite that is just fine using gov't assistance when it benefits you, then screams at anyone disagreeing with them and using disparaging terms you don't really even understand...

I hope that your shoe phone alarm from Wikipedia doesn’t go...

The "factual errors" is mostly your retarded flaming and the fact that you've backpedaled here and have clearly been caught not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. I don't need Wiki douchebag, you do!

Last but not least on your trailer comments…Here’s the home theater room in the house I'm sitting in and own.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/baru911/Barnes%20Family%20Photos/IMG_0114.jpg

That's actually pretty creepy. But okay, you're baller because you supposedly have some sort of weird porn theater set up...

Following values taught to me by my parents like – hard work, and getting an education allowed me to purchase a home that has the above within it.

And taking advantage of gov't assistance to insure your supposed beach house...

Did your socialistic values of living for today, never saving, and the government will provide my cheese to me because I didn’t want to work hard in my lifetime allow you to afford that 350 sq. foot studio apartment you rent?...

You have no idea what my values are, and you're a moron spouting empty cliches and stupid comments who then goes out and researches the fuck out of things so he doesn't sound so retarded. Glad you found Google...

It seems that it did. You’re in your 40’s and you don’t own anything of value and more than likely have one if not several bankruptcies in your lifetime. Dude, you're a pathetic loser by any standards. It’s becoming more and more apparent why you have no life, no family, no opportunity to date, and generally are unhappy with your life. I pity you.

Keep phishing, douchebag. Nice pic of your parents house, though. I'll remember how I have no life when I'm quite possibly seeing a hot 22-yr. bartender (hired for her looks) who laughs at chodes like you... :) :thumb:

baru911
11-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Your post on this subject will be proven to be about as correct as your defense of how great Petraeus was viewed in military circles when compared to McChrystal. You remember our discussion about how Petraeus had an issue with the Chain of Command and how he was a self-serving douche and you kept defending him and advising how great he was. Guess what? The people at the Pentagon are laughing their asses off and enjoying all that he’s reaping. His legacy will be that of an adulterer, a guy who wouldn’t follow orders, and jumped the Chain of Command whenever it suited his needs. You want dispute that or do you have some flippant remark to just blow off the fact that you were proven to be DEAD WRONG about the horse you backed in that discussion by the events that have come to light over the last few days?

Wow, imagine that real world sources who work daily in the Pentagon had a bit more information on the two Generals than your Wikipedia pages, and google searches could provide you. Haven’t I been trying to relay that very idea whenever you want some source placed in here on something because you live in the digital world and not the real world?

I know Nick, the Wikipedia shoe phone is ringing and they need their champion of truth to come and fudge the facts in some of their pages. Wouldn’t want to hold you up from your important job there.

Toodaloo

baru911
11-10-2012, 09:16 AM
And you're showing that you're pretty stupid the the above crap and unable to discern between reality and Neo Con apologist fantasy. Wikileaks is meaningless, Iraq routinely reported that they had chemical weapons as a signals intelligence op to fool and deter the Iranians. If you bothered to read your own article, the weapon was essentially useless and was roughly dated to the first Iran-Iraq War...

LMAO.......Sarin and VX chemical agents (when weaponized) are classified as WMD no matter what date they were produced. Since you always like to read stuff - how about I defer to Chuck Pfarrer? He was just a assault element commander on Seal Team 6. Maybe you can dispute what he lays out here with some Wikipedia facts on the subject. LMAO.
http://chuckpfarrer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/The-Disappearing-Cause-for-War-al-Qaeda%E2%80%99s-Ace-in-the-Hole-by-Chuck-Pfarrer.pdf

Nickdfresh
11-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Dupey, whoops!

Nickdfresh
11-10-2012, 12:21 PM
Your post on this subject will be proven to be about as correct as your defense of how great Petraeus was viewed in military circles when compared to McChrystal.

You have no clue if you actually think McChrystal is anymore of a saint than Petraeus. Both men have their vices. But unlike a stupid puke like you who has never served anything, I don't feel the need to attack honorable men like Gen. McChrystal even if I don't agree with everything about their policies. The only reason you have a hard-on for McChrystal is because he made some comments about the guy he voted for, Pres. Obama. Big fucking deal, Petraeus more likely voted for McCain and quite possibly Romney....

You remember our discussion about how Petraeus had an issue with the Chain of Command and how he was a self-serving douche and you kept defending him and advising how great he was. Guess what? The people at the Pentagon are laughing their asses off and enjoying all that he’s reaping. His legacy will be that of an adulterer, a guy who wouldn’t follow orders, and jumped the Chain of Command whenever it suited his needs. You want dispute that or do you have some flippant remark to just blow off the fact that you were proven to be DEAD WRONG about the horse you backed in that discussion by the events that have come to light over the last few days?

You're a complete dolt! Eisenhower was probably having sex with his (female, Irish actress) driver. I think their was even a public cartoon in which she's bending over under the hood of a broken staff and Ike is holding a tool and asking if she wants the "screwdriver?" he's holding. She says back, "no let's fix the Goddamn car first!" It's in Rick Atkinson's Day of Battle. I'll try to upload it today from my personal archive as it's relevant in other places I mod...

Secondly, he was the CIA Director, not at the Pentagon.

Thirdly, how do four star generals "jump the chain of command?"

Why don't you tell me which people are "laughing their asses off" at the Pentagon, guy who never served in the military?

And while I thought Petraeus was a decent General, I don't ever recall over extolling as to how 'great' he was other than he had a very quiet sector early in Iraq when other boneheads were blowing things up with artillery and fueling the insurgency with heavy handed tactics. Whether he had an affair or not, he has been tremendously influential in reformulating counterinsurgency based on lessons learned in the years under Gen. Abrams in 'Nam...

Maybe if you actually read a few books on the subject like Thomas Ricks' Fiasco, you'd know that rather that making pillow talk with supposed Pentagon staff...

Wow, imagine that real world sources who work daily in the Pentagon had a bit more information on the two Generals than your Wikipedia pages...

Um, no fuckstick, it was Fiasco. And when did these "real world sources" ever tell you Petreaus was boinking his hot biographer? I believe he was at the D-CIA by then, but am not sure to be honest when he conducted his affiar.

And are you and your "Pentagon sources" childish enough to believe that generals are human and don't have affairs or sex? Unfortunately he was married, but so was Ike. You know one of the theories as to why prostitutes are called "hookers?" Right?

You also realize that prostitution was essentially condoned by the U.S. military into WWII complete with health inspections of whorehouses? Right? But yet you think this really diminishes his accomplishments?

Grow the fuck up manchild!

...and google searches could provide you. Haven’t I been trying to relay that very idea whenever you want some source placed in here on something because you live in the digital world and not the real world?

Um, books? And oh yeah, unlike you I actually served in the military. You have no idea what sources I have, Pookey...

I know Nick, the Wikipedia shoe phone is ringing and they need their champion of truth to come and fudge the facts in some of their pages. Wouldn’t want to hold you up from your important job there.

Maybe that's the vibrating shoe up your ass?

Toodaloo

Have a super day!

Nickdfresh
11-10-2012, 12:30 PM
LMAO.......Sarin and VX chemical agents (when weaponized) are classified as WMD no matter what date they were produced.

Oh, so we lost over 4000 soldiers and possibly contributed to the death of over 600,000 while strengthening Iran's position over an artillery shell that was probably buried in the desert and that the Iraqi Army didn't even know about? My, what a fantastic reason to go to war!

Since you always like to read stuff - how about I defer to Chuck Pfarrer? He was just a assault element commander on Seal Team 6. Maybe you can dispute what he lays out here with some Wikipedia facts on the subject. LMAO.
http://chuckpfarrer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/The-Disappearing-Cause-for-War-al-Qaeda%E2%80%99s-Ace-in-the-Hole-by-Chuck-Pfarrer.pdf

No actually I'm not, because you'll notice I use the caveat of usable stocks. And if you actually read the abstract, basically Chuck is acknowledging that by destroying the Iraqi Army, we brought al Qaida into Iraq (AQI) after we invaded and set the stage for them to get the weapons after the shitty occupation...there would be no threat to the "homeland" otherwise...

Kristy
11-10-2012, 12:44 PM

Did your socialistic values of living for today, never saving, and the government will provide my cheese to me because I didn’t want to work hard in my lifetime allow you to afford that 350 sq. foot studio apartment you rent? It seems that it did. You’re in your 40’s and you don’t own anything of value and more than likely have one if not several bankruptcies in your lifetime. Dude, you're a pathetic loser by any standards. It’s becoming more and more apparent why you have no life, no family, no opportunity to date, and generally are unhappy with your life. I pity you.

So you're a highly materialistic Rethuglican who believes that wealth is equated with knowledge and personal gain. Is that it? It that what makes you a better person when really you're a pass-the-point spewing asshole? Quit throwing around terms like "socialistic living" in order to better your assholeness. In case you haven't noticed there are plenty of well educated, hard working individuals out there who have lost their jobs, homes and quality of life due to the shit you refuse to believe in what's going on in modern society. That's no wonder when you post from your ivory movie theater (where you probably have Pluto Nash on Blu Ray) where you can hide yourself away and think it's the 1950's outside your tinted windows.

Maybe mommy and daddy with their assholeness "values" paid for your education? So chances are high that you didn't work for what you have, either. But hey, it's soooooooooooooooooooooo easy to blame the poor, uneducated, less fortune individuals out there for fucking up your little warped Utopia of how the world should be. You rather spit on such people than help them to a better quality of life. Or is that socialist on my part? Either way, you should be pitied, not Nick.

Kristy
11-10-2012, 12:47 PM
LMAO.......Sarin and VX chemical agents (when weaponized) are classified as WMD no matter what date they were produced. Since you always like to read stuff - how about I defer to Chuck Pfarrer? He was just a assault element commander on Seal Team 6. Maybe you can dispute what he lays out here with some Wikipedia facts on the subject. LMAO.

Hmmmm...and where do you wonder Iraq obtained these WMD's from? Couldn't be from a U.S. Chemical manufacturing military base in Fredrick, Maryland, could it?

Satan
11-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Chimpy thought Iraq had WMD's because he still had the receipts on file.....

http://whitehouse.georgewbush.org/news/2003/images/wmd-receipt1.jpg http://whitehouse.georgewbush.org/news/2003/images/wmd-receipt2.jpg

Nickdfresh
11-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Your post on this subject...
Toodaloo

BTW, what do your "Pentagon" sources think of your statements indicating that the Marine Corp is staffed by assholes but Blakkkwater is just great?

LOL Highly placed sources at the Pentagon... :)

Nitro Express
11-10-2012, 02:11 PM

A beautiful model that the industry will follow when the profits from medical premiums go below what they want them to. They will move out of the healthcare market and only provide insurance in other areas. The single payer system will be born and taxpayers will be stuck with the bill. All thanks to the Democratic Party with some help of the lobbyist from the Insurance Industry that helped craft the bill that President Ego signed into law. It's the savers who run things. People who are in debt are owned. Debt is just another form of slavery.

I know that conceptualizing the above will be difficult for you. It is a theory that a middle school kid could understand. I hope that your shoe phone alarm from Wikipedia doesn’t go off while your attempting to understand the above. That would really overtax the limited brain functions you have shown throughout this discussion and might cause more factual errors on than already exist on their site.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/baru911/Barnes%20Family%20Photos/IMG_0115.jpg

Nice home theater. The best lesson I ever learned from my dad was to take 10% out of my paycheck and save it. Nothing will ever replace working hard, working smart, and saving at least 10% of what you make. If everyone did this the world would be a better place.

baru911
11-11-2012, 11:39 AM
I'll remember how I have no life when I'm quite possibly seeing a hot 22-yr. bartender (hired for her looks) who laughs at chodes like you... :) :thumb:

You’re advising/relaying that a female bartender was only hired for her looks and has nothing else as far as skills that she exhibited or did not exhibit to gain her position. Then in the same sentence you’re advising that you are going to sleep with her. Noting the fact that you have conveyed the fact that you are aware of the reasons she’s employed it wouldn’t be that far a reach to make the assumption that you either hired her or are in a position of power over her employment. Thus, you are not only misogynistic but you are also sexually harassing her.

It is funny that you apparently view/treat women the way that you have shown through the above statement and then use disparaging terms like “fag” or “faggot” when you address people through your post, i.e., Elvis, in the forum. You attempt to portray yourself as this high minded, big time, PROGRESSIVE thinker when in all actuality your actions and statements show you to be a misogynistic, homophobic, hate filled person. You’re really no different from the Klan members that burned a cross in my grandfather’s yard except they did not have computers to spread their hate around via the internet like you do.

You’re a person with whom I would not interact with in my life outside of this forum. I don’t interact with people who exhibit the hatred and narrow mindedness to others you so clearly have shown in your writings. When challenged you attempt to bully people and when that doesn’t work you resort to your true core beliefs and use hate filled names in an attempt to quiet their ideas. So it begs the question why am I interacting with you inside it? I’ve no idea. Thus, I chose to disengage from that interaction. From my viewpoint, when the veil that surrounds your true core is pierced there isn’t much within you that is redeeming.

I hope that you will someday find the peace that comes with a better understanding of people and you can gain from the insight that knowing and befriending people of different backgrounds cultures, and ideas.

baru911
11-11-2012, 12:05 PM
So you're a highly materialistic Rethuglican who believes that wealth is equated with knowledge and personal gain. Is that it? It that what makes you a better person when really you're a pass-the-point spewing asshole? Quit throwing around terms like "socialistic living" in order to better your assholeness. In case you haven't noticed there are plenty of well educated, hard working individuals out there who have lost their jobs, homes and quality of life due to the shit you refuse to believe in what's going on in modern society. That's no wonder when you post from your ivory movie theater (where you probably have Pluto Nash on Blu Ray) where you can hide yourself away and think it's the 1950's outside your tinted windows.

Maybe mommy and daddy with their assholeness "values" paid for your education? So chances are high that you didn't work for what you have, either. But hey, it's soooooooooooooooooooooo easy to blame the poor, uneducated, less fortune individuals out there for fucking up your little warped Utopia of how the world should be. You rather spit on such people than help them to a better quality of life. Or is that socialist on my part? Either way, you should be pitied, not Nick.

LMAO, my daddy paid for my education? Nope - swing and a miss. I grew-up all over the planet and in 14 of the US States. I grew-up poor and I am a MINORITY. You know, I get to classify myself with a hyphen if I want to or have to due to Federal Law when filling out the Census. So, swing and a miss again. Does that mean in your world view I should be poor and vote a straight Dem Party ticket? WTF? I grew-up with parents that were open-minded, believed in God, Family, and the USA. It may be corny but those values are pretty good ones and oh, so 1950's. My parents backed Bobby Kennedy and Ronald Regan. I've seen good in Clinton and in Bush. I've also found them lacking. Sticking me our my parents in one key hole or another doesn't work. People are complex and don't fit into this or that. You can take the good from this side or that side, reject the bad from both, and they get a view-point that means something.

Back to what I was typing - Oh no, strike three! I am not a GOP member. I didn't vote for Mitt.

I'm a social liberal who happens to be very fiscally conservative. What's that mean? In short I could care less about people wanting to do drugs, or have an abortion. It is your body. Go for it. Just don't expect the society you live in to pick-up the tab when your stupid life choices don't go the way you wanted them to. I believe that unless you are handicapped, a veteran, and/or retired and want to receive welfare you should work 40 hours a week to receive those benefits. I saw first hand how that type of governmental program worked in Singapore. People did a honest days work for the pay the received. They got the pride that comes from being employed, and putting food on the table. The society they lived in benefited from their labor. A two way street that works! Immigration reform? Who cares. It will be a red herring used to divide the Nation and distract from what is really going on in. At the end of the day, we will more than likely get a reform that looks very similar to the one President Regan signed. Of course, it will take 6 to 12 months of driving people crazy over by fanning the flames of this or that to get there. What immigration reform comes down to is this:

If you give amnesty to people here for x years or longer then you give x amount of new voters to this party or that party. Wanna bet they figure out what number of years gives a pretty even split on voters to each party and make that the X amount of years decide to give amnesty to in the bill that will become law? It ain't about doing the right thing it is about keeping our 2 party system and those that run it in power.

For a nation like Iraq to have gained WMD's I'd say you're correct that we sold them to them and advised on their manufacture. Iraq in the 1970's and 1980's wasn't a place know for its scientific community and they were the enemy of the USA's enemy, i.e. Iran, which makes you the USA's friend. Kind of like us training the Mujahaideen. In the long run that didn't work out all that well for our troops either. My point is that they existed in Iraq and then were used against Coalition Forces. I hate the fact that the US Press has drilled this view that they did not exist. They did. Should the production of them at the time of the second Gulf War had been used to get us to invade? I don't care and I'm not in a discussion about that. I'm just defending the truth that they existed.

Nickdfresh
11-11-2012, 12:17 PM
You’re advising/relaying that a female bartender was only hired for her looks and has nothing else as far as skills that she exhibited or did not exhibit to gain her position. Then in the same sentence you’re advising that you are going to sleep with her.

Actually it's a fair bit more complicated for that and she's a full time student in a pretty challenging program as well and she does other things aside from bartending. But since they don't hire men there, it's fair to say that most of the female staff are hired largely by their looks. Suffice to say in any case, we're just friends at this point...

Noting the fact that you have conveyed the fact that you are aware of the reasons she’s employed it wouldn’t be that far a reach to make the assumption that you either hired her or are in a position of power over her employment. Thus, you are not only misogynistic but you are also sexually harassing her.

LOL Ha! Don't quite your day job! Actually, I just meant that she laughs at guys that try to impress her with money and who brag about themselves...

http://www.qlineorientalist.com/IranRises/wp-content/plugins/2009/07/peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg

It is funny that you apparently view/treat women the way that you have shown through the above statement and then use disparaging terms like “fag” or “faggot” when you address people through your post, i.e., Elvis, in the forum. You attempt to portray yourself as this high minded, big time, PROGRESSIVE thinker when in all actuality your actions and statements show you to be a misogynistic, homophobic, hate filled person. You’re really no different from the Klan members that burned a cross in my grandfather’s yard except they did not have computers to spread their hate around via the internet like you do.

If I used a disparaging term of faggot, and I don't recall if I did or not but I have in the past, then I do apologize. I've never called a gay person a "fag", when I rarely lose my temper and use the word, it's actually at (supposed) heterosexuals trying to be macho douchebags and to tweak their faux-masculinity...

LOL YOU"RE USING ELVIS AS AN EXAMPLE???!!! He's the most homophobic guy here and routinely uses the word f@ggot to disparage gays, just as he's been banned for using the word n!&&er in the past, repeatedly and just to piss off people after warned not too.

Perhaps you shouldn't worry your pretty little about other peoples' flames and debates without knowing the back stories...

LOL Now you're flaming me for being a misanthrope and for gay-bashing despite the fact that I support gay marriage, equal rights, keeping the gov't out of EVERYBODYS' bedrooms and their vaginas...

Good one, Potsy! Keep going! :jesuslol:..

You’re a person with whom I would not interact with in my life outside of this forum.

You mean we're never going to have that beer! That's pretty much the same with 99.9% of everyone I (and probably you) have met on the 'net...

I don’t interact with people who exhibit the hatred and narrow mindedness to others you so clearly have shown in your writings. When challenged you attempt to bully people and when that doesn’t work you resort to your true core beliefs and use hate filled names in an attempt to quiet their ideas. So it begs the question why am I interacting with you inside it? I’ve no idea. Thus, I chose to disengage from that interaction. From my viewpoint, when the veil that surrounds your true core is pierced there isn’t much within you that is redeeming.

Good for you, but you're completely insane. I don't "bully", I debate and rarely have I thrown shit at people who haven't thrown it first. I'm the one who was offended by your tendencies to defame and disparage people with blanket statements you don't like or who fit your agenda. Like saying shit about Petraeus based on supposed hearsay you heard while he was a general. Yes, he cheated on his wife, but I'm assuming you wouldn't have ever heard anything about that since it's only been an issue since he's the (now ex-) civilian DCIA.

Oh yeah, you've also made extremely douchy assumptions about me, my work ethic, supposed political beliefs, etc. which aren't true. I don't really give much of a fuck and think most of this is actually pretty funny. But stop being such a complete hypowit!

I hope that you will someday find the peace that comes with a better understanding of people and you can gain from the insight that knowing and befriending people of different backgrounds cultures, and ideas.

Well then, we agree on something...cheers...

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
11-11-2012, 12:53 PM
...Eisenhower was probably having sex with his (female, Irish actress) driver. I think their was even a public cartoon in which she's bending over under the hood of a broken staff and Ike is holding a tool and asking if she wants the "screwdriver?" he's holding. She says back, "no let's fix the Goddamn car first!" It's in Rick Atkinson's Day of Battle. I'll try to upload it today from my personal archive as it's relevant in other places I mod...

...!

Issuing a "correction" here, I reread parts of Atkinson's book, and the cartoon wasn't in there (it was in his first of the series, An Army at I Dawn IIRC), and while there was very public speculation about whether Ike and Kay Summersby were having an affair, there was no real evidence of it other than the fact they were often constant companions. Summersby's actual fiance was a U.S. Army Colonel that was killed in North Africa...

Satan
11-11-2012, 01:28 PM

You’re a person with whom I would not interact with in my life outside of this forum. I don’t interact with people who exhibit the hatred and narrow mindedness to others you so clearly have shown in your writings. When challenged you attempt to bully people and when that doesn’t work you resort to your true core beliefs and use hate filled names in an attempt to quiet their ideas. So it begs the question why am I interacting with you inside it? I’ve no idea.

It also begs the question of why your own avatar is an extremely homophobic attack on a Presidential candidate (and a violation of one of the Roth Army's very few rules, I might add)

Kristy
11-12-2012, 11:04 AM
LMAO, my daddy paid for my education? Nope - swing and a miss. I grew-up all over the planet and in 14 of the US States. I grew-up poor and I am a MINORITY. You know, I get to classify myself with a hyphen if I want to or have to due to Federal Law when filling out the Census. So, swing and a miss again. Does that mean in your world view I should be poor and vote a straight Dem Party ticket? WTF? I grew-up with parents that were open-minded, believed in God, Family, and the USA. It may be corny but those values are pretty good ones and oh, so 1950's. My parents backed Bobby Kennedy and Ronald Regan. I've seen good in Clinton and in Bush. I've also found them lacking. Sticking me our my parents in one key hole or another doesn't work. People are complex and don't fit into this or that. You can take the good from this side or that side, reject the bad from both, and they get a view-point that means something.

Bullshit. You change your tune when it becomes convenient for you to do so. "Social liberalism" aside you are nothing more than a double taking materialistic Rethug douchebag.