PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Explosion Possible Drone Strike

Kristy
11-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Serious Alex Jonesy type stuff

http://rt.com/files/usa/news/deadly-explosion-homes-people-544/usertwc-twitter-shawn-image.n.jpg

"...an investigation into the cause of the explosion, which caused $3.6 million in damages, has so far yielded no results. Authorities found no evidence of a gas leak anywhere in the neighborhood and are now testing the gas main and the external lines to the homes. There were also no reports from residents about a rotten-egg smell, which is usually attributed to a chemical added to natural gas.

The idea of a bomb or meth lab explosion was also ruled out, according to Rep. Andre Carson. Local residents are equally as confused about the cause of the explosion, which blasted out windows and made their homes tremble."

http://rt.com/usa/news/deadly-explosion-homes-people-544/

Seshmeister
11-13-2012, 11:30 AM
You mean because he is a gas bag?

A fucking cat farts and those morons think it is a black ops chemical attack conspiracy.

Nickdfresh
11-13-2012, 11:31 AM
There's been a few houses locally where tanks of propane have exploded. One tragic instance wiped out most of a family including a very bright 14 year old girl...

Nickdfresh
11-13-2012, 11:33 AM
You mean because he is a gas bag?

A fucking cat farts and those morons think it is a black ops chemical attack conspiracy.

There's no chance a Drone is carrying a Hellfire missile in the U.S. Police and military haven't armed helicopters in the U.S. (because it's prohibited by law), why suddenly arm a drone?

jhale667
11-13-2012, 11:44 AM
There's no chance a Drone is carrying a Hellfire missile in the U.S. Police and military haven't armed helicopters in the U.S. (because it's prohibited by law), why suddenly arm a drone?

Exactly. And why risk blowing up a random house somewhere in Bumfuck IN?

Kristy
11-13-2012, 11:53 AM
Great. Take the conspiracy out of it.

ZahZoo
11-13-2012, 12:02 PM
AP is saying investigators are now looking at some sort of furnace malfunction and resulting explosion that triggered this...

sadaist
11-13-2012, 12:07 PM
I saw 1 pic where the 2 main houses were dust. Smithereens. Gone. And the neighboring houses all had humongous gashes & wounds to them. Fucking amazing destruction power whatever it was. Scary shit. I am thankful a lot more people weren't blown up. Thoughts to the families of the ones killed.

Maybe someone was doing the old "If I'm lyin' may God strike me down...." things and God had been out with Warf that night? Drunken finger slip anyone?

ELVIS
11-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Yeah, furnaces cause residents to describe a scene as a “war zone” all the time...

Nothing to see here...

BTW, buildings spontaneously free fall too...lookout !!

DLR Bridge
11-13-2012, 12:14 PM
AP is saying investigators are now looking at some sort of furnace malfunction and resulting explosion that triggered this...

Great. The terrorists have gone from getting on airplanes with explosives in their junk area to slipping through that tiny lil' basement window most of us have and fuckin with our heating systems.

(Does this put the conspiracy back in it?)

ELVIS
11-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Maybe a TSA checkpoint at the neighborhood entrance and random home searches would have prevented this gruesome attack...

ZahZoo
11-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Yeah, furnaces cause residents to describe a scene as a “war zone” all the time...

Nothing to see here...

BTW, buildings spontaneously free fall too...lookout !!

Clearly it was a significant explosion... few people see such things directly so yeah, it looks like a war zone. But that doesn't necessarily mean the cause was a weapon intended for war usage.

I've seen a home damaged from a pressure relief valve malfunctioning on a water heater and it looked like bomb went off... but it wasn't anything deserving of a conspiracy.

I think a lot of people forget just how volatile natural gas or propane actually is. Safety standards and features have made gas powered devices so safe that people don't think about the risks much anymore... yet catastrophes are still quite possible.

Nickdfresh
11-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Um, the guy had the furnace worked on the day before, if this is the story I'm thinking of.

And so "it looks like a war zone?" A drone like the Predator either uses a Hellfire missile or a very small bomb to attack targets, IIRC. A Hellfire was originally designed as an antitank missile to replace the older TOW system. It's essentially a relatively small yield weapon designed primarily to penetrate tank armor from attack helicopters. Drones are light and can carry only small weapons loads and are designed to carry out targeted killings anyways, not devastate entire neighborhoods. It will disintegrate a small car or an SUV, but it will not take out multiple houses or create a "war zone" effect. The furnace went up and probably ignited gas coming out of a main which is exactly what happened in areas of New York City during the Sandy storm as gas mains went up when no shut down and wiped out multiple houses. Only, conspiracy idiots couldn't make shit up to explain why armed drones would be patrolling in a major storm....

Of course, I feel stupid wasting my time explaining this shit because Elvis will be masturbating to Alex Jones later and hang on his every word of bullshit...

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/storage/news-images/abc_Mantoloking_fire_nt_121031_wg.jpg
This is what a gas main did in New Jersey after the storm...

BigBadBrian
11-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Exactly. And why risk blowing up a random house somewhere in Bumfuck IN?

Maybe the female occupant was bangin' General Petraeus. :biggrin:

I'll tell you one thing though: that was one big-ass gas explosion for a furnace to blow like that. That basement and/or house had to be filled with gas.

Nitro Express
11-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Some people fill the house up with gas to commit suicide. One guy was going to end it all, loosened the gas line from the water heater and filled his apartment full of gas. He then laid on his water bed waiting for the end to come. It was taking too long so he decided to have a last cigarette. BOOM! The explosion blew out the sides of the apartment and roof fell in. Because the dude was laying on a water bed it cushioned the impact and he lived.

DLR Bridge
11-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Fucking water beds.

ashstralia
11-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Meth lab?

lesfunk
11-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Fucking Pterodactyls!

DONNIEP
11-13-2012, 02:10 PM
It wasn't a drone. It was Blue Thunder.

LoungeMachine
11-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Some people fill the house up with gas to commit suicide. One guy was going to end it all, loosened the gas line from the water heater and filled his apartment full of gas. He then laid on his water bed waiting for the end to come. It was taking too long so he decided to have a last cigarette. BOOM! The explosion blew out the sides of the apartment and roof fell in. Because the dude was laying on a water bed it cushioned the impact and he lived.

And they came to this conclusion, how?

:gulp:

Your habit of telling bullshit stories is making you lazy....

Nitro Express
11-13-2012, 10:58 PM

The guy lived to tell the tale. The story was told to me by a real estate manager. I'm just telling it how I heard it.
Honestly. You need to get a blowjob or something. You take shit way too seriously.

vandeleur
11-13-2012, 11:02 PM
Deleted

Dr. Love
11-13-2012, 11:14 PM

Well, he did say the guy lived, so I'm assuming that he told them he decided to have a last cigarette.

Nitro Express
11-13-2012, 11:15 PM
Well, he did say the guy lived, so I'm assuming that he told them he decided to have a last cigarette.
Exactly.

LoungeMachine
11-14-2012, 03:23 AM
The guy lived to tell the tale. The story was told to me by a real estate manager. I'm just telling it how I heard it.
Honestly. You need to get a blowjob or something. You take shit way too seriously.

Link?

I take your bullshit too seriously?

No, I really don't. In fact we've kept a running tab on your stupid shit just for grins and giggles.

LoungeMachine
11-14-2012, 03:32 AM

Urban Legend much?

sadaist
11-14-2012, 03:54 AM
Urban Legend much?

Oh come on man. Don't poop on our party. Next you'll try to tell me Santa Claus isn't real. And I know for a FACT that he is. He decorates my tree every holiday.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/sadaist/Misc/blacksanta.jpg

*had him since 1992, courtesy of my Moms Hallmark store.

BigBadBrian
11-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Link?

No, I really don't. In fact we've kept a running tab on your stupid shit just for grins and giggles.

You want a link for that story? That's a ridiculous request. :lmao:

The story seems plausible to me.

Seshmeister
11-14-2012, 10:02 AM
Romney seemed plausible to you. :)

ZahZoo
11-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Link?

I believe it's time to call a meeting and break out the Power-Point presentation on this!!

http://www.powerpointninja.com/images/2009/02/bevel_chart2.jpg

http://talknormal.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bullshit2.png?w=500&h=381

kwame k
11-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Great. The terrorists have gone from getting on airplanes with explosives in their junk area to slipping through that tiny lil' basement window most of us have and fuckin with our heating systems.

(Does this put the conspiracy back in it?)

I knew it!

This has all the trademarks of a Bin Laden hit, too!

A) Small windows.....Airplanes have small windows and now basements!
B) Explosions!
C) Fire!
D) Media cover-up!

You can also tell that's not a normal house fire and the damage to the structure looks like Thermite was used:headlights:

sadaist
11-14-2012, 11:09 AM
looks like Thermite was used:headlights:

Orkin will eliminate thermites.........they're thuper!

jhale667
11-14-2012, 11:12 AM
Orkin will eliminate thermites.........they're thuper!

Don't they have a thatisfaction guarantee?

kwame k
11-14-2012, 11:27 AM
:lmao:

Sensible Shoes
11-14-2012, 07:00 PM
This is tho Thupid.

Nitro Express
11-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Oh come on man. Don't poop on our party. Next you'll try to tell me Santa Claus isn't real. And I know for a FACT that he is. He decorates my tree every holiday.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/sadaist/Misc/blacksanta.jpg

*had him since 1992, courtesy of my Moms Hallmark store.
I remember going in Toys R Us around the same time and they had all this Black Santa wrapping paper. I had to buy some.

Nitro Express
11-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Link?

Well good. Glad I'm entertaining you.

Zing!
11-14-2012, 08:57 PM
I knew it!
A) Small windows.....Airplanes have small windows and now basements!
B) Explosions!
C) Fire!:

They could have just rolled down the windows and thrown the shoe bombs if that was the case. The problem with jet windows, I've found, is finding the crank to roll them down if the cabin gets too stuffy, or roll them up if you're flying over a turkey farm.

LoungeMachine
11-15-2012, 12:23 AM
Well good. Glad I'm entertaining you.

Yes.

Just not for the reasons you think.