PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a "no thanks" or "dislike" button?

WARF
11-15-2012, 05:47 PM
I have been reading some idiotic posts lately, I was wondering if we could add a button of dislike for stupid posts and to put people on blast!

Va Beach VH Fan
11-15-2012, 05:53 PM
We used to have the groan button, or were you in another one of you drunken stupors ?? ;)

I recall Sarge having problems implementing that this last time we did the new design.....

WARF
11-15-2012, 05:59 PM
We used to have the groan button, or were you in another one of you drunken stupors ?? ;)

I recall Sarge having problems implementing that this last time we did the new design.....

Bring the groan back! haha

Remember the short lived "egg the avatar" ?

chefcraig
11-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Remember the short lived "egg the avatar" ?

Christ, that thing was hilarious! :lol:

WARF
11-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Christ, that thing was hilarious! :lol:

It was funny but I remember it slowed the site down tremendously.

chefcraig
11-15-2012, 06:44 PM
It was funny but I remember it slowed the site down tremendously.

True enough, yet the same could be said of that "groan" feature. Both of 'em wound up being abused by a few total fucktards, and ceased to hold much amusement or novelty after a few weeks. But for those first few days, it was a fun and inspired function.

WARF
11-15-2012, 06:48 PM
What if we brought back the groan button with a very small limit like of like "4" or something?

Dave's Bitch
11-16-2012, 06:05 AM
I have to ask,What is egg the avatar?

Va Beach VH Fan
11-16-2012, 08:49 AM
What if we brought back the groan button with a very small limit like of like "4" or something?

I don't know how much you pay attention to these things, but keeping this site updated, even in the basic VBulletin version, isn't Sarge's top priority....

So anything else is gravy at this point....

envy_me
11-16-2012, 08:52 AM
I have to ask,What is egg the avatar?

Yeah, i wonder that too.

WARF
11-16-2012, 09:16 AM
"Egg The Avatar" is exactly what is means. You used to be able to egg someone's avatar if you felt they made a stupid comment. However, it became a novelty worn off very quickly because others were just egging everyone's avatar non-stop all day.

Dave's Bitch
11-17-2012, 03:38 AM
So was it like a button at the bottom like the thanks or could you just do it to anyone anytime?.I remember the groan button but don't ever remember using it

WARF
11-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Who was the member here that went from being a Roth Army mod to one of the most hated persons on this board?

My head is drawing a blank but I remember him getting groans for every post.

Nickdfresh
11-17-2012, 02:05 PM
Elvis?

And the egg thing was pretty short lived as I recall...

WARF
11-17-2012, 03:01 PM
Elvis?

And the egg thing was pretty short lived as I recall...

I remember now it was GAR!

What happened to GAR???

Va Beach VH Fan
11-17-2012, 03:07 PM
He died in a fire....

Oh wait, sorry, that's what everyone told him to do...... ;)

Satan
11-17-2012, 03:12 PM
The library burned down. All those books..... there was no way for him to escape. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

WARF
11-17-2012, 03:17 PM
I wasn't here for like two years, so I missed a lot of shit.

Was he banned?

Va Beach VH Fan
11-17-2012, 03:19 PM
I wasn't here for like two years, so I missed a lot of shit.

Was he banned?

You were probably here, but drunk.....

Yes, banned...

Nickdfresh
11-17-2012, 03:27 PM
I remember now it was GAR!

What happened to GAR???

How could you forget GAR? Or how Mezro, in perhaps the most fucking funny thing he ever did, changed his username to GAY?

GAR was banned for being an all around douchebag, pseudo-know it all, and for marking us to be targeted by Islamic websites after posting 'blasphemous' stuff here and posting them the link...

WARF
11-17-2012, 03:52 PM
How could you forget GAR? Or how Mezro, in perhaps the most fucking funny thing he ever did, changed his username to GAY?

GAR was banned for being an all around douchebag, pseudo-know it all, and for marking us to be targeted by Islamic websites after posting 'blasphemous' stuff here and posting them the link...

I don't remember mezro changing his name to GAY. I know I definitely wasn't around here for that.

WARF
11-17-2012, 03:54 PM
So GAR was the first moderator (or former mod) to ever be banned here.

Unless ELVIS was banned....

Wasn't there another person who asked staff to be banned because he was addicted to this site?

Va Beach VH Fan
11-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Wasn't there another person who asked staff to be banned because he was addicted to this site?

There have been a handful asking me to ban them for that, which of course, I gladly did.... :D

WARF
11-17-2012, 04:28 PM
I remember we banned hitch1969 for saying that Eddie Van Halen should drink!

philouze
12-10-2012, 10:40 AM
That "no thanks" button idea is not bad at all... I don't remember the "Egg the avatar" thing. I've been away for three and a half years so...But yeah, your idea's pretty good, Sir WARF...
Hey, while I'm at it, I remember the female bot. Where is she ?? Still here ? Or did you ban her as well because, just like Envy_Me, she wouldn't show us her boobs ??? No offense, Envy... ;)

ZahZoo
12-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Looking at the stats... there's a category for Top Infractions.

What constitutes an "infraction"?

Why no current/active posters? But more importantly why isn't WARF or LoungeMachine at the top of the list??

WARF
12-11-2012, 12:40 AM
I don't break the rules...

I am a legend....

I make the rules....

LoungeMachine
12-11-2012, 01:14 AM
I don't break the rules...

I am a legend....

I make the rules....

You're Jesterstar?

:gulp:

WARF
12-11-2012, 01:24 AM
You're Jesterstar?

Jesus Christ...

I think I may have a copy of his album around somewhere.

It was the worst music I have ever heard.

LoungeMachine
12-11-2012, 01:32 AM

Savicki...

He came back though, under the alias Kristy.

Little Texan
12-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Savicki...

He came back though, under the alias Kristy.

I thought Buckfag was Krusty.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Looking at the stats... there's a category for Top Infractions.

What constitutes an "infraction"?

Why no current/active posters? But more importantly why isn't WARF or LoungeMachine at the top of the list??

If it's set up fully, they are a way to "punish" "misbehaving" users.....

For example, if someone accumulates, say, 3 infractions, the Webmasters can put the user in a group established that might give no access to some forums..... That's just an example though...

But I don't believe Sarge has it configured like that....

envy_me
12-11-2012, 09:41 AM
I don't think we should have it. There is enough hate here as it is.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-11-2012, 09:51 AM

It's been here way before you decided to make this your personal chat room....

Nickdfresh
12-11-2012, 10:00 AM

For example, if someone accumulates, say, 3 infractions, the Webmasters can put the user in a group established that might give no access to some forums..... That's just an example though...

We use "infractions" at another site I mod. But I think the premise is sort of antithetical to what Sarge is trying to conduct here and to the spirit of the site. The truth is that most people know they're trolling or being festering douche-nozzles, so reminding them with a demerit is sort of redundant. It does give the appearance of some sort of due process though. But anyone banned here is long past any due process as generally they're threatening the site...

chefcraig
12-11-2012, 12:59 PM

We use "infractions" at another site I mod. But I think the premise is sort of antithetical to what Sarge is trying to conduct here and to the spirit of the site. The truth is that most people know they're trolling or being festering douche-nozzles, so reminding them with a demerit is sort of redundant. It does give the appearance of some sort of due process though. But anyone banned here is long past any due process as generally they're threatening the site...

The biggest issue raised by the "time-out/limited access" initiative is one of utter stupidity. OK, some bozo is acting up, or offering an opinion (or opinions) contrary to what other folks nominally support, so they get sent to a room where they can view the site, yet not participate? Isn't it blatantly egotistical (and highly improbable) to believe that the user will stand around on the sidelines, not able to engage? And who ultimately pulls the trigger on that decision, and is it possibly weighted by personal feelings?

For my part, I really don't give a rat's ass about anything anyone has to say or post around here, particularly if I happen to disagree. I consider who said it, and judge things by prior experience. You can obviously tell when someone is being truthful, thoughtful or merely jerking your gherkin. The only things that bunch up my BVDs are unwarranted personal attacks, and publishing somebody's private information. Sorry folks, that is a line that simply can not be crossed, as anyone that has ever had the misfortune to personally witness can tell ya. So ban the fucker and get on with life.

And since the majority of us here are merely filling time in between cigarette, lunch and bathroom breaks while at work, what difference does it all make in the first place? Having said that, if you happen to be amongst the minority of people that only have a "life" via the internet...well shit, I honestly don't have an answer for you, other than to say best of luck.

Nitro Express
12-11-2012, 01:05 PM
I say if it's your website and you are paying for it, you can do whatever the hell you want.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Thank you chefcraig for that Public Service Announcement... ;)

Va Beach VH Fan
12-11-2012, 01:06 PM
I say if it's your website and you are paying for it, you can do whatever the hell you want.

Which is why Sarge set up very few rules, and consequently, very few bannings....

Nitro Express
12-11-2012, 01:09 PM

I have yet to see any fan site that doesn't have hate in it. It's just not this one. What's interesting is I wonder if people are overboard on the asshole bit because they are having fun yanking people's chains or if it's because of the anonymous nature of the internet they are their true selves and just let it flow. They can say stuff on the internet they never would have the balls to say to a person face to face.

It's probably a little of both. It's kind of a fantasy world for some people where others just want information.

Nitro Express
12-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Which is why Sarge set up very few rules, and consequently, very few bannings....

Yeah it's pretty obvious Sarge values free speech. Most sites don't allow political and religious discussion because of all the fights those topics cause. When I saw Sarge had a section on political discussion I went holy shit, he's opening pandora's box with that one.

envy_me
12-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I have yet to see any fan site that doesn't have hate in it. It's just not this one. What's interesting is I wonder if people are overboard on the asshole bit because they are having fun yanking people's chains or if it's because of the anonymous nature of the internet they are their true selves and just let it flow. They can say stuff on the internet they never would have the balls to say to a person face to face.

It's probably a little of both. It's kind of a fantasy world for some people where others just want information.

Oh, well. I am starting to warm up to this fighting thing :-)

PETE'S BROTHER
12-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Jesus Christ...

I think I may have a copy of his album around somewhere.

It was the worst music I have ever heard.

have you forgotten "the diamond"?

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 01:54 PM
The only things that bunch up my BVDs are unwarranted personal attacks, and publishing somebody's private information.

Well, Krusty The Kunt has the korner on unwarranted personal attacks right now. :hee:

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Oh, well. I am starting to warm up to this fighting thing :-)

Good. Perhaps at some point you can take off your training wheels, lol.

One of the necessary attributes for membership here is to have a thick skin, and also, have no fear of telling someone they are a fucking idiot, while at the same time being a useful and productive member of the Roth Army.

From what I have seen, you are doing very well so far. ;)

envy_me
12-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Good. Perhaps at some point you can take off your training wheels, lol.

One of the necessary attributes for membership here is to have a thick skin, and also, have no fear of telling someone they are a fucking idiot, while at the same time being a useful and productive member of the Roth Army.

From what I have seen, you are doing very well so far. ;)

I am getting better at telling people to fuck off :-)

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Just takes practice. It gets easier when you have someone here who really deserves to be verbally abused.

Just look up any old posts with Gar or Katydid, and you can see all kinds of abuse being thrown at them. Especially by yours truly.

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Funny, I just tried to look up some old Katydid rubbish, and the search engine says there are no posts.....wonder what gives....was she erased?

envy_me
12-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Just takes practice. It gets easier when you have someone here who really deserves to be verbally abused.

Just look up any old posts with Gar or Katydid, and you can see all kinds of abuse being thrown at them. Especially by yours truly.

Hahaha :D i do have 3-4 people here who deserve all the abuse in the world :-)

WARF
12-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Here is my opinion about giving "punishment" and infraction points.

Since I pretty much know the rules Sarge laid forth over 12 years ago.

I think it is lame.

This place would turn into the pleasure dome that we ridiculed for so many years if we implemented a "karma system" for misbehavior...

We used to be able to STATE OUR TAKE... and if people said something stupid they would get their asses handed to them.... there was no bannings... you could say whatever the fuck you wanted... and that is the REAL Roth Army was founded on... that is what made this place so great.... I say fuck this stupid little system of infractions....

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Well, that is the way it is now.....it makes the forum a sort of self-leveling entity.

cadaverdog
12-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Funny, I just tried to look up some old Katydid rubbish, and the search engine says there are no posts.....wonder what gives....was she erased?
The clique controls all the older posts. Just kidding. I noticed months ago older posts could no longer be accessed.
Probably some data storage space issue or something.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Here is my opinion about giving "punishment" and infraction points.

Since I pretty much know the rules Sarge laid forth over 12 years ago.

I think it is lame.

This place would turn into the pleasure dome that we ridiculed for so many years if we implemented a "karma system" for misbehavior...

We used to be able to STATE OUR TAKE... and if people said something stupid they would get their asses handed to them.... there was no bannings... you could say whatever the fuck you wanted... and that is the REAL Roth Army was founded on... that is what made this place so great.... I say fuck this stupid little system of infractions....

For fucks sake, NO ONE is talking about reestablishing infractions, Zah asked the question and I answered it...

And lastly, for whatever you think this place is NOW, the rules Sarge established in 1999 have not changed, other than adding a blurb in the FAQ about personal info.....

So this place hasn't changed.... The only thing that HAS changed is that about 95% of the people that were here in 1999, along with their personalities, are long gone.....

cadaverdog
12-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Hahaha :D i do have 3-4 people here who deserve all the abuse in the world :-)
All the abuse in the world? That's pretty harsh.

Little Texan
12-11-2012, 03:39 PM
I noticed months ago older posts could no longer be accessed.

They can be accessed, just not by a search if they are more than a year or two old.

cadaverdog
12-11-2012, 03:48 PM
They can be accessed, just not by a search if they are more than a year or two old.
I tried looking up old posts I'd made under this user name before someone was kind enough to reset the password for me. There was nothing even though it said I had I think 900 posts.

Little Texan
12-11-2012, 04:01 PM
I tried looking up old posts I'd made under this user name before someone was kind enough to reset the password for me. There was nothing even though it said I had I think 900 posts.

I recently looked up a post from 7 years ago, and I had to guess approximately what date the post was made and go through page by page to find it. I kept skipping ahead about 20 pages at a time, looking at the date, and skipping ahead twenty more pages, then going through a page at a time and clicking on threads I thought it was in until I found it. It took fucking forever. Of course, it didn't help that I was about a year off on my guesstimation.

WARF
12-11-2012, 04:36 PM
For fucks sake, NO ONE is talking about reestablishing infractions, Zah asked the question and I answered it...

And lastly, for whatever you think this place is NOW, the rules Sarge established in 1999 have not changed, other than adding a blurb in the FAQ about personal info.....

So this place hasn't changed.... The only thing that HAS changed is that about 95% of the people that were here in 1999, along with their personalities, are long gone.....

It sounded like everyone was discussing a punishment system. I love the Army no matter what, but I would never support a system like that!

envy_me
12-11-2012, 05:00 PM

I was talking about a dislike button. God... That time of the month?

envy_me
12-11-2012, 05:10 PM
It sounded like everyone was discussing a punishment system. I love the Army no matter what, but I would never support a system like that!

I am with Warf on this one.
Is there really need for punishment system?

DONNIEP
12-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I am with Warf on this one.
Is there really need for punishment system?

Yes, yes there is. And you've been a very bad girl so get ready for yours :biggrin:

envy_me
12-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Yes, yes there is. And you've been a very bad girl so get ready for yours :biggrin:

Hahahhahahahaha :D What sexy punishment do you have for me? A ban for two weeks :D

WARF
12-11-2012, 05:26 PM
The delusions of grandeur are running rampant through the minds of many at the Roth Army....

It's only a message board people... unless you're a diehard VH fan or a fat internet obsessed human being.... there is a good chance people have never heard of this site...

Let's have fun people.... life is too short fighting over stupid politics and wondering what forum a thread should be in....

rotharmy.com : Helping old, fat married men escape their wives.... one drink at a time....

vandeleur
12-11-2012, 05:35 PM
rotharmy.com : Helping old, fat married men escape their wives.... one drink at a time....

Well that's the next tee shirt slogan sorted :biggrin:

chefcraig
12-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Dean Vernon Wormer: Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/sgknn.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/sgknn)

WARF
12-11-2012, 05:45 PM
:lol: :lmao:

Dude, I love this site.

But we got some REALLY BIG fucking fishes..... living in a SMALL SMALL SMALL fucking pond....

WARF
12-11-2012, 06:01 PM
My new slogan...

"Whether your username is RED, ORANGE, WHITE or BLUE.... David Lee Roth has never heard of YOU...."

(Actually the only member who knows Dave is in white... but whatever. ;) )

envy_me
12-11-2012, 06:07 PM
My new slogan...

"Whether your username is RED, ORANGE, WHITE or BLUE.... David Lee Roth has never heard of YOU...."

(Actually the only member who knows Dave is in white... but whatever. ;) )

Hahahahahahahahahaahaha :D i love you, man :D

WARF
12-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaahaha :D i love you, man :D

It's a fan site. This place has ALWAYS been a fan site, and when Eddie Van Halen goes off his fucking rocker and replaces David Lee Roth with Richard Marx.... we will still be the fucking David Lee Roth Army. It's very simple. The most powerful person connected with the band here usersname is in white lettering. None of us are powerful here, and more importantly none of us are getting fucking paid to work here. We were NEVER David Lee Roth's official site. The only official site David Lee Roth owned was operated and powered by SLAWTERHOUSE and, "TK" also known as the keepers. So please remember to have fun here and enjoy yourself. Sometimes your so called power here can be eliminated at the press of a button (look at Mezro) uh uh uh u hu hu hu h u hu h

Okay, you rowdy motherfuckers..... I am ready to hit the sauce....

Rock on!

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey....regardless of the fan site aspect, this place has been an internet "living room" for well over a decade.

I discovered it by accident in the 2002 time frame when I was searching for info on a friend of mine named "Heavy" who was a roadie for Skynyrd and ZZ Top in the mid-70s to early 80s-time frame. I actually found a mention of him, posted HERE AT THE ARMY in 2000 or 2001.....I read the guy's post, then read the thread, then I checked out the rest of the forum......and being a CVH fan (the only way to fly), it was not long after that I became a member. At some point the site went away, and when we all signed up again, all previous posts were erased or some shit.....this is why the earliest you can go in this incarnation is fall of 2004.

This brings up a good point:

It would be cool if someone could write a history of the Army.

Who the founders were, how they met, when and how they decided to create the site.....then split the bio up into, say, chunks of history 5 years at a time.

There are numerous photochops created to be posted here at the Army (I created quite a few....the Katydid comics where she was getting ass-raped by Satan were legendary), but there are just certain threads that are legendary....certain trolls which were legendarily stupid.......and epic posts of vile abuse heaped upon trolls, miscreants and other morons through the years.......

Who could forget the infamous NeoCon Short Bus?:
http://i45.tinypic.com/rlgyf7.jpg

Or the mindless barf posted by Gar during his years-long attempt to appear smart about....someting...anything.....

Seriously, it could be a thread in it's own section here. Re-posts of great wars and petty arguments....re-posts of classic put-downs....like the following post made in rebuttal to Garfuckle one day:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?23825-Best-amps-ever-made&p=1454344&viewfull=1#post1454344

Who can ever forget the "Katydid was in a terrible accident" thread in Hitchworld?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?9954-Terrible-accident-happened-to-Katydid-She-needs-your-prayers

Later tonight I will go find my backup CDs for old computers.....I have saved some great stuff from Roth Army over the years....

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 08:44 PM
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/612def895f2fd3a0de096587e20e14ed/l.jpg

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Some peeps (like Krusty, Katydid, Kunty....why do the names of these troll bitches always begin with the letter "k"?) have no hope at all of being noticed by anyone, mainly because they are NOT smart, funny, cool, perceptive, or an otherwise decent human being.

They are so worthless (to themselves, hence to others) that they only way they can attempt to make something of themselves is to spew negativity in a desperate bid to attract attention.

But as a result, there can much entertainment and hilarity had by all....in the guise of utter contemptible disgust......

This is one of my most prized possessions from the Roth Army:

http://i50.tinypic.com/b7fnnk.jpg

Kristy
12-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Thank you, 'TardRock/Dr.Phil.

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Shut up, bitch!
:hee:

sonrisa salvaje
12-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Some peeps (like Krusty, Katydid, Kunty....why do the names of these troll bitches always begin with the letter "k"?) have no hope at all of being noticed by anyone, mainly because they are NOT smart, funny, cool, perceptive, or an otherwise decent human being.

They are so worthless (to themselves, hence to others) that they only way they can attempt to make something of themselves is to spew negativity in a desperate bid to attract attention.

But as a result, there can much entertainment and hilarity had by all....in the guise of utter contemptible disgust......

This is one of my most prized possessions from the Roth Army:

http://i50.tinypic.com/b7fnnk.jpg

Ahhhhh. The dislike function. Those were the days.

Hardrock69
12-12-2012, 12:55 AM
I think having that back would not be too inappropriate.

Got a lot of good laffs out of it, and it was quite useful in an abrupt sort of way. ;)

ZahZoo
12-12-2012, 11:25 AM

Interesting discussion my silly post generated... My questions in no way were intended at advocate we adopt any punishment system. Just so everyone is clear...

Given the historic nature of legendary debauchery presented and in some cases invented at the Roth Army... I figured sporting a few infraction points would be worn as a badge of honor in a humorous way. There's so few rules here you really have to work hard to push the limits.

On a serious note... the few to almost no rules aspect is something I love about this place and the former DDLR.com board which carried the spirit and haunted the halls during some down time here.

A lot of us remember the stupid "Karma" system and constant bannings at the Pleasure Dome... that was lame. Links went through some choppy times with bannings and a short stint at creating a "Tard Barn" forum to put people in time-out. As many of us who have moderated/webbied on these sites over the years... it's just too damn much work to manage people and control the cyber-carnage. If you do you have to tolerate a shit-load of whiny bitching that few can stomach. Better to let the inmates run the asylum and sort things out among themselves!!

Va Beach VH Fan
12-12-2012, 12:23 PM
A lot of us remember the stupid "Karma" system and constant bannings at the Pleasure Dome... that was lame.

Day #1 at the Dome - "Personal attacks will not be tolerated".....

ThrillsNSpills
12-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Day #1 at the Dome - "Personal attacks will not be tolerated".....

It was the first message board I ever landed on and I land to try to find out if Dave was really returning since there was a buzz about it at the time.

I couldn't fathom the karma system and personal attacks and then there's a thread that says "Would you rather set your testicles on Fire or listen to OU812?" I'm thinking am I reading this right?
Then I learn about the RothArmy and thinking man these fuckers are out of hand but very creative.
I was relieved to find out there were fans who felt the same way about the 2 singers as I did.

It was a shame that we were told by the webmaster that the VH people never told him anything about the status of the band, which of course just fueled the tension that already existed on that board.

Guitar Shark
12-12-2012, 01:01 PM
I couldn't fathom the karma system and personal attacks and then there's a thread that says "Would you rather set your testicles on Fire or listen to OU812?" I'm thinking am I reading this right?

Hahaha... I remember that thread. Can't remember who started it though. Hitch? WARF?

The karma crap was so stupid...

ThrillsNSpills
12-12-2012, 01:42 PM
hahaha... I remember that thread. Can't remember who started it though. Hitch? Warf?

The karma crap was so stupid...

warf.

Hardrock69
12-12-2012, 05:06 PM
The worst board I ever saw with heavy-handed moderators was the William Shatner board...back when he first launched his own website....

They were so militant about PC.....a bunch of whiny do-gooders who would not allow anyone to make ANY disparaging comments about ANYTHING.

I committed the Cardinal Sin of posting a dumb blonde joke, and was promptly banned for insulting stupid people AND people with blonde hair.

What a bunch of fucking thin-skinned idiots.