PDA

View Full Version : CNN retracts fake Palestinian Injury Segment

BigBadBrian
11-19-2012, 12:46 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2012/11/19/cnns-cooper-retracts-video-palestinian-man-faking-injury

On Friday's Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN, as noted at HonestReporting.com (http://honestreporting.com/update-bbc-and-cnn-react-to-pallywood-video-footage/), host Cooper devoted a one-minute segment to informing viewers that his show on Thursday had used footage of a Palestinian man in Gaza who was apparently faking injury for the benefit of cameras. Cooper began his retraction:

Last night, we aired this video showing a man being pulled from flames in Gaza. After the video aired, we were pointed to an Israeli Web site that showed another image, this image. The man who was being dragged standing and conscious. The allegation was that the man was playing for the cameras as he was seen dragged away and was not, in fact, wounded.After noting that CNN had obtained the clip from Reuters, Cooper concluded:We obviously will not be using either image again. This is not only a traditional military conflict, but one that is being waged in the media, as well. And our only goal in all of this is to report the truth, the facts on all fronts, and it's why we sent so many reporters and producers into the field.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2012/11/19/cnns-cooper-retracts-video-palestinian-man-faking-injury#ixzz2CgwKsHKr

FORD
11-19-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm surprised their in-house Mossad agent Leslie Blitzer ever allowed a pro-Palestinian story to air in the first place.

BigBadBrian
11-19-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm surprised their in-house Mossad agent Leslie Blitzer ever allowed a pro-Palestinian story to air in the first place.

CNN and MSNBC are both pro-Palestinian/terrorist. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
11-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Just like this evil terrorist baby is faking death to make the Israelis look bad...
http://humanrightsinvestigations.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/palestinian-child.jpg

BigBadBrian
11-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Just like this evil terrorist baby is faking death to make the Israelis look bad...

Fortunately I don't have to post pictures of dead Israeli's killed by Hamas missiles since Iron Dome seems to be working so well. :)

As for the image above: It's unfortunate, but when you (this guy was a BBC reporter...what the fuck is his family doing with him?) live among terrorists...

Kristy
11-19-2012, 05:28 PM
As for the image above: It's unfortunate, but when you ... live among terrorists...

So let me get this straight when it comes to your pea brained thinking: unpolitically biased journalist for the BBC are terrorist by proxy? Are more superlatives when it comes to journalism you care to share with the class? I think you have your facts warped as usual. Now I don't exactly know - but neither do you - on why the BBC journalist was somehow being followed by this family who just lost their child to an American made (but with Israeli markings) rocket or tank shell. Like they couldn't find anything better to do on otherwise pleasant afternoon? And it wasn't at all like this BBC reporter was there to get the Hamas side of the conflict. No, [he] was there to aid them, obviously. Good job asshole. Always thinking, you.

Nickdfresh
11-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Fortunately I don't have to post pictures of dead Israeli's killed by Hamas missiles since Iron Dome seems to be working so well. :)

That's good...

As for the image above: It's unfortunate, but when you (this guy was a BBC reporter...what the fuck is his family doing with him?) live among terrorists...

Um, just because he was hit doesn't mean he was "living with terrorists."

Nickdfresh
11-19-2012, 08:12 PM
CNN and MSNBC are both pro-Palestinian/terrorist. :gulp:

Funny, but watching CNN today I mostly see a cavalcade of mach Israeli Army douchebags chest thumping about how they're going to kill every last "terrorist" (meaning Palestinian)...

BTW Brian, Israeli was charged with committing war-crimes in their last lovely incursion into Gaze three years ago. Doesn't that sort of make them terrorists, too?

BigBadBrian
11-19-2012, 08:16 PM
So let me get this straight when it comes to your pea brained thinking: unpolitically biased journalist for the BBC are terrorist by proxy? Are more superlatives when it comes to journalism you care to share with the class? I think you have your facts warped as usual. Now I don't exactly know - but neither do you - on why the BBC journalist was somehow being followed by this family who just lost their child to an American made (but with Israeli markings) rocket or tank shell. Like they couldn't find anything better to do on otherwise pleasant afternoon? And it wasn't at all like this BBC reporter was there to get the Hamas side of the conflict. No, [he] was there to aid them, obviously. Good job asshole. Always thinking, you.

BBC journalists, or any journalist for that matter, can take the risk of "embedding" with Hamas if they wish to do their reporting. That's their job and it involves risk. They should not, however, keep their family with them. That's utterly stupid and irresponsible.

BigBadBrian
11-19-2012, 08:17 PM
BTW Brian, Israeli was charged with committing war-crimes in their last lovely incursion into Gaze three years ago. Doesn't that sort of make them terrorists, too?

Tried by whom?

Nickdfresh
11-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Tried? It was a U.N Human Rights Council Report authored by a South African Jew (irony? :) )...

BigBadBrian
11-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Tried? It was a U.N Human Rights Council Report authored by a South African Jew (irony? :) )...

Another UN decree...sigh...

NEXT!

Nickdfresh
11-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Another UN decree...sigh...

NEXT!

You were cumming all over yourself over U.N. Decrees in 2002...