• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Fox News Cunt Claims She'd Look Fabulous on $133 Food Stamps

Un-fucking-believable:

She can cut off her head and lose 10 ugly as fuck pounds right there.
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

If Gretchen Carlson cut her head off that'd more more like 15-20 lbs EASY...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Yes she would lose weight. The problem is when you eat very little and crappy food you look gaunt, pale, drawn, ashen, and just overall have a sickly appearance. Even your hair & nails & teeth suffer from poor nutrition. It ain't just about the scale.

Remember what Mariah Carey said about the starving kids in those Africa commercials?

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor, starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff. "
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually if you live on cheap white carbs and chemically saturated processed foods (which would be the cheapest stuff in grocery stores) odds are you won't be skinny at all. Bleached flour and high fructose corn poison are pretty much absorbed right into the bloodstream and deposited in fat cells.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          If Gretchen Carlson cut her head off that'd more more like 15-20 lbs EASY...
          If Gretchen Carlson dropped her skirt and flashed you her cooter, your pants would be down around your ankles lickety-split...and I do mean lickety.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

You're a mean, venomous person. Why is your life so shitty?
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

No, that'd be you, IF you liked girls, but we know you don't.

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              If Gretchen Carlson dropped her skirt and flashed you her cooter, your pants would be down around your ankles lickety-split...and I do mean lickety.

She'd likely have to lift the GUNT after the skirt dropped before you'd see it, but no.
              Speak for yourself. I like girls -not pumpkin-headed aliens.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                You're a mean, venomous person. Why is your life so shitty?
                Why that is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Actually if you live on cheap white carbs and chemically saturated processed foods (which would be the cheapest stuff in grocery stores) odds are you won't be skinny at all. Bleached flour and high fructose corn poison are pretty much absorbed right into the bloodstream and deposited in fat cells.

If you ate your 3 meals like that you are right. But typically you are going to have to limit yourself to 1....maybe 2 meals per day.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    If you ate your 3 meals like that you are right. But typically you are going to have to limit yourself to 1....maybe 2 meals per day.
                    Yeah, but then the body goes onto starvation mode and stores everything, and you gain weight.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

I had a fabulous grain fed local sirloin with fresh garden salad for ten bucks... Oops wrong thread

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Angel
                        Yeah, but then the body goes onto starvation mode and stores everything, and you gain weight.
                        An minimum you can just about scrape away with is around 1000 calories a day.Any less and as you say your body goes into starvation mode.With the terrible quality food you would be forced to buy with a food budget of $133 a month Ford is right
                        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• tbone888
                          Roadie
                          • Feb 2012

You could easily eat 3 healthy meals per day on 133. The key is un/low processed food and cooking it yourself. Frozen veggies usually go for 1-1.50 a pound. Raw oatmeal is very cheap too. Whole chickens can be bought on sale for less than 10 and could be used to eat meals for close to a week. How do i know this? Ive been there. Just have to learn to budget your money and be smart about what you eat. Carry the good eating habits forward as well....doesnt matter how healthy something claims to be on a box, processed = unhealthy and expensive.
                          Last edited by tbone888; 11-22-2012, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by tbone888
                            You could easily eat 3 healthy meals per day on 133. The key is un/low processed food and cooking it yourself. Frozen veggies usually go for 1-1.50 a pound. Raw oatmeal is very cheap too. Whole chickens can be bought on sale for less than 10 and could be used to eat meals for close to a week. How do i know this? Ive been there. Just have to learn to budget your money and be smart about what you eat. Carry the good eating habits forward as well....doesnt matter how healthy something claims to be on a box, processed = unhealthy and expensive.
                            When I first lived on my own I had a similar food budget and pretty much lived of pasta.It can be done but it is very boring.I really missed my mamma's cooking
                            Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 11-22-2012, 08:56 AM.
                            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tbone888
                              Your food prices are a lot lower than ours. No way could you live on that here.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...