PDA

View Full Version : Day after Thanksgiving

DLR Bridge
11-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Just curious. Anyone else stuck working today? Who wants to commiserate with me? This is gonna suck.

Angel
11-23-2012, 08:21 AM
Just curious. Anyone else stuck working today? Who wants to commiserate with me? This is gonna suck.

Yeah, I'm working full shift today. Expect it to be nuts on the phones... Yay, a day spent dealing with shopaholics on the phone...

Sent from my GS2, bitches

DLR Bridge
11-23-2012, 08:41 AM
Craziness. My wife did midnight shopping at the mall. She's f'n nuts. Got a little jump on stuff for the kids though, so I guess that's good. I just want to go back to bed.

DLR Bridge
11-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Sheeeit Fourth, that's a long day! Good thing you get to end it with rocking out. Yeah, the death and carnage that ensues in the pursuit of a discounted flat screen TV is a total joke. With the exception of the looks on my kids faces Christmas morning, I've totally come to loathe this season.

DONNIEP
11-23-2012, 11:57 AM
Ain't no way on earth I could drag myself into the office today. What a hangover...

DLR Bridge
11-23-2012, 12:06 PM
One silver lining on the day. Just took the left overs outta the microwave. Grace...again.

twonabomber
11-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Not working, but just opened up the wall in my bathroom so I can move some supply pipes. Trying to get some house stuff done today.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Ain't no way on earth I could drag myself into the office today. What a hangover...

think i'm still drunk

DLR Bridge
11-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Not working, but just opened up the wall in my bathroom so I can move some supply pipes. Trying to get some house stuff done today.

Cutting in a window? Recessed medicine cabinet? Secret hiding place for "smut"?

twonabomber
11-23-2012, 12:32 PM
No hiding place, I live alone. My smut is out in the open. :D

PO had an old style hanging sink on the wall, but I want to put in a new cabinet and sink. One of the supply lines was outside of where I want the cabinet, so it's gotta move over. Cabinet will cover most of the drywall patch job.

Later I'm making a couple walls to enclose the laundry room in the basement. Even later than that I have some new outlets to install. That's something I can do late though, quiet work.

chefcraig
11-23-2012, 12:45 PM
think i'm still drunk

Personally, I haven't sobered up since sometime around this time last year, when all hell was starting to break loose regarding Van Halen and Dave Roth.

:behindsofa::guzzle:

DONNIEP
11-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Personally, I haven't sobered up since sometime around this time last year, when all hell was starting to break loose regarding Van Halen and Dave Roth.

:behindsofa::guzzle:

Yeah, I think I remember you saying sometime in January that you couldn't remember Thanksgiving or Christmas :biggrin:

Zing!
11-23-2012, 03:22 PM

My Iowa State Cyclones kick off in a bit. Time to do it all over again. My liver is looking for a cleansing break between now and X-mas...

DONNIEP
11-23-2012, 03:39 PM
My Iowa State Cyclones kick off in a bit. Time to do it all over again. My liver is looking for a cleansing break between now and X-mas...

God forbid VH actually start touring again - I think it would kill most of us :gulp:

Zing!
11-23-2012, 07:16 PM
And the Clones lost a heartbreaker... Now it's time to drink my sorrows away. Might have to pop in the Cato DVD with some Petron to cheer myself up. Stupid Cyclones.

Sensible Shoes
11-23-2012, 08:06 PM
We went out to our usual Friday night Dinner spot to down a few brews and eat Italian. The place was EMPTY. Just us. I figure everybody's either eating leftovers or out shopping.

I'm working tomorrow for Santa's arrival by helicopter and the big tree lighting. It's going to be nuts. (Again.)

cadaverdog
11-23-2012, 09:14 PM
Don't have to be anywhere till tuesday. Got a couple grams of Charlie Sheen at the ready.

FORD
11-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Don't have to be anywhere till tuesday. Got a couple grams of Charlie Sheen at the ready.

Picked up a 6 pack for the weekend?

http://www.manalive.com/images/products/Q16206/ma/Q16206_white_tru_fit_6_pack_quarter_sock1.jpg :sockfucker: