Day after Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day after Thanksgiving

Just curious. Anyone else stuck working today? Who wants to commiserate with me? This is gonna suck.

Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    Just curious. Anyone else stuck working today? Who wants to commiserate with me? This is gonna suck.
    Yeah, I'm working full shift today. Expect it to be nuts on the phones... Yay, a day spent dealing with shopaholics on the phone...

Sent from my GS2, bitches
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Craziness. My wife did midnight shopping at the mall. She's f'n nuts. Got a little jump on stuff for the kids though, so I guess that's good. I just want to go back to bed.

Comment

Sheeeit Fourth, that's a long day! Good thing you get to end it with rocking out. Yeah, the death and carnage that ensues in the pursuit of a discounted flat screen TV is a total joke. With the exception of the looks on my kids faces Christmas morning, I've totally come to loathe this season.

Comment

Ain't no way on earth I could drag myself into the office today. What a hangover...
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

One silver lining on the day. Just took the left overs outta the microwave. Grace...again.

Comment

Not working, but just opened up the wall in my bathroom so I can move some supply pipes. Trying to get some house stuff done today.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                Ain't no way on earth I could drag myself into the office today. What a hangover...
                think i'm still drunk
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                  Not working, but just opened up the wall in my bathroom so I can move some supply pipes. Trying to get some house stuff done today.
                  Cutting in a window? Recessed medicine cabinet? Secret hiding place for "smut"?

Comment

No hiding place, I live alone. My smut is out in the open.

PO had an old style hanging sink on the wall, but I want to put in a new cabinet and sink. One of the supply lines was outside of where I want the cabinet, so it's gotta move over. Cabinet will cover most of the drywall patch job.

Later I'm making a couple walls to enclose the laundry room in the basement. Even later than that I have some new outlets to install. That's something I can do late though, quiet work.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                      think i'm still drunk
                      Personally, I haven't sobered up since sometime around this time last year, when all hell was starting to break loose regarding Van Halen and Dave Roth.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                        Personally, I haven't sobered up since sometime around this time last year, when all hell was starting to break loose regarding Van Halen and Dave Roth.

Yeah, I think I remember you saying sometime in January that you couldn't remember Thanksgiving or Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                          My Iowa State Cyclones kick off in a bit. Time to do it all over again. My liver is looking for a cleansing break between now and X-mas...
                          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Originally posted by Zing! View Post
                            My Iowa State Cyclones kick off in a bit. Time to do it all over again. My liver is looking for a cleansing break between now and X-mas...
                            God forbid VH actually start touring again - I think it would kill most of us

Comment

And the Clones lost a heartbreaker... Now it's time to drink my sorrows away. Might have to pop in the Cato DVD with some Petron to cheer myself up. Stupid Cyclones.
                              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...
                              X