ADKOT vinyl rip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADKOT vinyl rip?

Anyone have a vinyl rip of ADKOT? Or can anyone here make a good one?
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

I believe ELVIS has a vinyl copy, so perhaps ya could PM him.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Thanks, Chef.. I thought about that. I may have to do that.
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Hmm, thanks to the glory of the internet, asnd Google translation, I think I've located a russian torrent... it's over a gig, so I'll wait and see what those commy bastards have waiting for me. I'll report back.

Comment

Friend, be EXTRA careful when navigating European websites, particularly during the cyber-weekend. Them things are full of bugs, add-ons and plain old spy/mal wear on normal days, let alone when the entire focus of the planet seems to be concentrated there over the Thanksgiving weekend.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

I hear ya, Chef.. I have the advantage of being on a Mac, so that eliminates about 99% of the shit out there.
            Looks like it'll be done in about 4 or 5 hours.. If I disappear you know why

Comment

OK, so I downloaded it and listened to the FLAC files... I can tell it's a bit less compressed.. like not as 'crunchy'.. I'd like to hear the actual vinyl on a good system. I don't see it as being that huge of a difference, but then again I have no idea about the rip. I need to find someone with a turntable.

Comment

I'm waiting for a new cartridge for my turntable before I make a vinyl rip...

When I do I will let you guys know and I'll give a copy to anyone interested...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  I'm waiting for a new cartridge for my turntable before I make a vinyl rip...

When I do I will let you guys know and I'll give a copy to anyone interested...
                  Sweet man.. I'll definitely take one!

Comment

Working...
                  X