PDA

View Full Version : We at the Roth Army need to Salute Juliette Lewis.

thefive
06-23-2004, 01:57 AM
I picked up an Entertainment Weekly magazine today and read an article about Juliette Lewis. There was a part where she listed her favorite things.

One of the favorites was titled FAVORITE FRONTPEOPLE and one of them was Diamond David Lee Roth.

TheFive salutes Juliete Lewis.

Roth Army soldiers in this thread list all the celebrities that list Dave as their favorite or one of their favorite frontman, rockstar, singer etc.

List also what magazine etc you found it in.

thefive
06-23-2004, 02:20 AM
Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp have been seen at The Atomic Punks show.

Panamark
06-23-2004, 06:22 AM
The Lead Singer of the Darkness..

Panamark
06-23-2004, 06:23 AM
Ralph from the Punks, surely !

FORD
06-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Adam Sandler. In the Hannukah Song, the very first Jewish celebrity he mentions is... David Lee Roth lights the Menorah

And the scene in the Wedding Singer (set in the year 1985) where he tells his ex-girlfriend to take off his Van Halen shirt "before you jinx it and break up the band".

FORD
06-23-2004, 10:07 AM
Jerry Cantrell, when asked about the supposed Van HALEN reunion in 1996 said "Sammy Hagar is a friend of mine, but with Van Halen, it's gotta be DAVE. Sorry Sam"

L.S.D.
06-23-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Jerry Cantrell, when asked about the supposed Van HALEN reunion in 1996 said "Sammy Hagar is a friend of mine, but with Van Halen, it's gotta be DAVE. Sorry Sam"

Well then he must be right. When are you fuck heads going to realize that its who you like, not everybody else. And who are the sheep?

Panamark
06-23-2004, 10:15 AM
Ted and Bill !!

Northern Girl
06-23-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
Well then he must be right. When are you fuck heads going to realize that its who you like, not everybody else. And who are the sheep?

If that's the case, why do you come to a DLR site and put down Dave and people who like Dave?

Rikk
06-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by L.S.D.

Very very pathetic. We're at a site dedicated to our favorite frontman in history. You are at the same site, trying to convince all of us (including the guy who created this site) that someone else is better. And you spend a LOT of your time doing it.

Who's pathetic?;)

ashstralia
06-23-2004, 11:08 AM
excellent! (deedleedeedleede)

ZahZoo
06-23-2004, 12:07 PM
Seems worthy of a certain type of salute!!!

DLR_EngineRoom
06-23-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Very very pathetic. We're at a site dedicated to our favorite frontman in history. You are at the same site, trying to convince all of us (including the guy who created this site) that someone else is better. And you spend a LOT of your time doing it.

Who's pathetic?;)

AMEN, BRUTHA FROM A DIFF'RENT MUTHA!

ALinChainz
06-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
If that's the case, why do you come to a DLR site and put down Dave and people who like Dave?

Because he himself is the biggest fuckhead here.

He craves attention and abuse.

Creepy.

Hummarstra
06-23-2004, 01:04 PM
I saw Juliette Lewis perform live on Vh1 the other week and she is one of the best actress-turned-musicians I've ever seen. She can really sing and has great stage skills. I was really impressed.

guwapo_rocker
06-23-2004, 01:15 PM

ALMOSTsaved
06-23-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Seems worthy of a certain type of salute!!!

Juliette Lewis is a BABE!

thefive
06-23-2004, 05:14 PM
I trip when I hear celebrities going to The Atomic Punks show. You know they are Dave era fans. Brad Pitt, Juliette Lewis, and a lot of others. I forget what Ralph said in an interview on all the celebrities he has seen at his shows.

FORD
06-24-2004, 01:24 AM
Next time you see Ralph tell him to get the fuck back to the Pacific Northwest. It's been 2 years since the Punks have played up here :(

thefive
06-24-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Next time you see Ralph tell him to get the fuck back to the Pacific Northwest. It's been 2 years since the Punks have played up here :(

I will tell him that personally. Where about in the Pacific Northwest?

Keeyth
06-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by thefive
I trip when I hear celebrities going to The Atomic Punks show. You know they are Dave era fans. Brad Pitt, Juliette Lewis, and a lot of others. I forget what Ralph said in an interview on all the celebrities he has seen at his shows.

Hey, do you know what the Atomic Punks tour schedule is like? Do they have a website?

thefive
06-24-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Hey, do you know what the Atomic Punks tour schedule is like? Do they have a website?

www.theatomicpunks.com (http://www.theatomicpunks.com)

Dan
06-24-2004, 06:28 PM
Big salute to Juliette Lewis for being a David Lee Roth Fan and a Babe too.

MAX
06-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by thefive
I will tell him that personally. Where about in the Pacific Northwest?

Hey five,

Are you buddies with Ralph? He's a fuckin' cat. I rapped with him before a Punks show here in SLC. He was cool as hell and so was their bass player Joe. I talked with both of them quite a bit.

rustoffa
06-24-2004, 08:00 PM
Whooowee that girls has some thick lips!
:D

ALMOSTsaved
06-24-2004, 08:15 PM
Juliette...

MAX
06-25-2004, 01:44 AM
Five,

Buddy answer my question a couple of posts up now that you are online bro?!?!?!

thefive
06-25-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey five,

Are you buddies with Ralph? He's a fuckin' cat. I rapped with him before a Punks show here in SLC. He was cool as hell and so was their bass player Joe. I talked with both of them quite a bit.

I wouldn't say I am buddies with him. But I have talked to him several times. I also talked to the bass player too. It was in a hamburger joint after the show in Vegas. We just talked for like 5 minutes. Thats when he told me Dave is putting getting a blues band together.

POJO_Risin
06-25-2004, 04:33 AM
what about Beck...after the deal hit...

They asked him if he was offended by Dave's deal,did it take away from his award, and he said fuck no...it was Van Halen...Dave was doing his thing...that's what it's all about...it added to it...

and Ed was trying to use him as an excuse...

scottydabodi
06-28-2004, 12:16 AM
Man, have I got a salute for Juliette Lewis... It's what we here at Body HQ refer to as the "8 Inch Salute"... I fuck 'er 'til she isn't recognizable, except by DENTAL RECORDS...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-28-2013, 12:48 AM
word.