PDA

View Full Version : Fox & Friends Hits A New Low

Kristy
11-26-2012, 04:03 PM

sadaist
11-26-2012, 11:38 PM
I don't miss my TV at all. When I get the urge to sit back & view, I can get South park episodes right at their site, and American Dad at Hulu. I am much happier. It was rough for the first couple months but after a while you don't even realize it.

DONNIEP
11-26-2012, 11:41 PM
I don't miss my TV at all. When I get the urge to sit back & view, I can get South park episodes right at their site, and American Dad at Hulu. I am much happier. It was rough for the first couple months but after a while you don't even realize it.

Hulu fucking rules!! I can literally go days without looking at a tv.

FORD
11-26-2012, 11:48 PM
Hulu has one huge flaw.....

If you watch TV at network websites with the correct browser and plugins, you can skip the stupid ads, just watch the fucking show and be done with it.

But on Hulu, though the ads are still blocked, they force you to watch a fucking black screen begging you to NOT block their ads which lasts just as long as the fucking commercial would have, which pretty much kills the entire point of blocking the bullshit in the first place.

I avoid commercials on TV whenever possible, but I REFUSE to watch them on a computer.

DONNIEP
11-26-2012, 11:50 PM
Well, there is that. Thanks for reminding me :)

I still don't understand why I have to sit thru commercials when I'm paying 7 bucks a month or whatever it is.

LoungeMachine
11-27-2012, 12:01 AM
I DVR everything now, and skip right past the commercials.

:gulp:

I've saved so much time I'm actually going back in age....I'm only 47 now.

sadaist
11-27-2012, 01:23 AM
Hulu has one huge flaw.....

If you watch TV at network websites with the correct browser and plugins, you can skip the stupid ads, just watch the fucking show and be done with it.

But on Hulu, though the ads are still blocked, they force you to watch a fucking black screen begging you to NOT block their ads which lasts just as long as the fucking commercial would have, which pretty much kills the entire point of blocking the bullshit in the first place.

I avoid commercials on TV whenever possible, but I REFUSE to watch them on a computer.

Commercials are lame. But on Hulu they are only a fraction of the length of a TV break. And I don't mind so much. They are providing me with most the episodes of the shows I like. Just gives me a chance top grab a coke or light a smoke.

or tab over here :)

BigBadBrian
11-27-2012, 05:55 AM
http://blog.indabamusic.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/spam2.jpg

ELVIS
11-27-2012, 08:30 AM

:elvis:

Kristy
11-27-2012, 10:14 AM
http://blog.indabamusic.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/spam2.jpg

Oh lookie! BigBadBrainDead has now graduated himself to posting photos of Spam cans. What's the matter, big boy? Did mommy take away all your pop up books and donate them to the 2016 Rethuglican campaign?

DLR Bridge
11-27-2012, 10:26 AM
You know something, when you're not slagging Jimmy Page or posting videos of my favorite breed of dog being gunned down, you're pretty fucking funny.

Nickdfresh
11-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Oh lookie! BigBadBrainDead has now graduated himself to posting photos of Spam cans. What's the matter, big boy? Did mommy take away all your pop up books and donate them to the 2016 Rethuglican campaign?

Means he's hungry...

sadaist
11-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Means he's hungry...

Spam is actually pretty good fried up with some eggs.

Nickdfresh
11-27-2012, 12:41 PM
It is, but way too salty...

FORD
11-27-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't like SPAM!!