I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TRACY McPHERSON!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TRACY McPHERSON!

Okay, so it's a carbohydrate religion but damn it, they have rights!

Story here

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

serious thought provoking argument here:

• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Somebody needs to combine pastafarianism with rastafarianism... and the sacrament can be spaghetti with an extra herb in the sauce.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

This was clever

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

She seems rather thin for a carb worshiper...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've supported the whole notion of pastafarianism for quite a while but I wonder if this evangelical wing isn't kind of self defeating.

She is being dishonest in making out that it isn't a parody of religion. If you think that traditional religions are ludicrous beliefs and then claim to adopt other ludicrous beliefs to demonstrate that, there is a danger that you just become another crazy belief.

I'm sure many Christians think the notion that Muhammad flew up to heaven on a magical horse as ludicrous as Muslims think the Christ resurrection story is.

Adding another ludicrous story and then claiming that you truly believe it to be true in this context is silly. It's not like we are short of ludicrous myths.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

And on a related note...CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION! GOD DAMN IT!!"

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Who made him president?

Is there also a President of People who don't Play Football?

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

O Reilly always looks like a douchebag, but when he gets on this shit, it's completely mental.
                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

O'Reilly gave Judaism as an example of the christian philosophy...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    O'Reilly gave Judaism as an example of the christian philosophy...
                    Well Christianity is just a derivative of Judaism. The thing is the Christians believe the messiah was Jesus and the Jews are still waiting for the messiah to show up. Other than that, it's still pretty much the good ol Torah. Both want the temple to be rebuilt.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

O'Reilly is a pretty stupid ignorant man.

I'm not talking about his opinions I mean objectively he is dumb, he can barely make an argument about anything.

He does accidentally raise a point there though. Up until quite recently in elections you had candidates who would say they were Baptists, Methodists, Catholics or whatever and they all had to respect everyone else and say they would not bring their religion to the post. Now by everyone calling themselves Christian then you get every wacko crazy religion going being given the same credos even if it is fucking nutty like Mormonism, Obama's Rev Wright or whatever madness Michelle Bachman is involved in this month.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Here's a ten minute somewhat rebuttal by Lincoln Chafee to Bill's blabbering paranoia

Comment

Working...