X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

George H W Bush hospitalized.

I hope it's not too serious. W would be in control of the family business. What was the name of that business?
    Beware of Dog
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Don't worry.... Poppy is smart enough to ensure that Jeb is in charge of the Bush Criminal Empire before he is eternally reassigned to Hell.

I'm not expecting him right away, but the old bastard is pushing 90, so it's a matter of time. And the BCE wing of Hell will be ready for him.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Jeb is busy trying to sell state departments of education shitty computer software and trying to standardize (lower the quality) of education. Apparently Jeb doesn't think kids in the US have been dumbed down enough already. I guess the Rockefeller Foundation didn't fuck the kids over enough yet.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Jeb is busy trying to sell state departments of education shitty computer software and trying to standardize (lower the quality) of education. Apparently Jeb doesn't think kids in the US have been dumbed down enough already. I guess the Rockefeller Foundation didn't fuck the kids over enough yet.

That's Neil Bush, not Jeb....

I'd have thought you would have known that when you were a procurement official all those years for the Wyoming DOE
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Satan
          so it's a matter of time.

We are all staring at the very same clock....tick tick tick

Oh wait, this is the Roth Army. I meant to say.......gulp gulp gulp :bottle:
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...