PDA

View Full Version : How long before Sammy Hagar is in the "inside" of a casket?

WARF
12-03-2012, 12:54 PM
This untalented hack has been pointing his fingers at Eddie Van Halen for years calling him an alcoholic.
Is that not a case of the Cat calling the kettle black?
This motherfuckers' clock is tickin'....
Will he be dead this year?
Or did he pickle himself with his Mexican piss water he's been drinking??

I say Sammy Hagar will be six feet under dirt soon....

That's what going down on "the inside"

Let the Roth Army cheer from the outside...

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Sadly Sammy is looking pretty healthy for his age these days. He can afford the best healthcare. I encourage him to drive fast and ride his motorcycle. An accident may happen.

WARF
12-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Sadly Sammy is looking pretty healthy for his age these days. He can afford the best healthcare. I encourage him to drive fast and ride his motorcycle. An accident may happen.

He's 65 and he drinks Cabo Wabo all day..... his days are limited....

ELVIS
12-03-2012, 01:01 PM
How long before no more Spammy threads in main ??

:elvis:

WARF
12-03-2012, 01:02 PM

Back in 2000/2001 it was a tradition is bash Sammy Hagar in main!

Have we gone that soft?

WARF
12-03-2012, 01:06 PM

Isn't the 700 club on or something? Maybe you should take a break...

envy_me
12-03-2012, 01:22 PM
He looks strong and well fed. Although his red cheeks and bloated face tell that he himself might have problems with alcohol.

vandeleur
12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
i dont want him to die , a long debilitating illness that prevents him from talking and appearing in public would do.

vandeleur
12-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Or a scandal thats so shocking that his memory and history gets wiped by the media .

WARF
12-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Or a scandal thats so shocking that his memory and history gets wiped by the media .

Like murdering his wife and taking a high speed police chase in his RAV4?

FORD
12-03-2012, 01:33 PM

Maybe somebody should plant a story that his Tequila factory in Mexico uses child slave labor?

sadaist
12-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Anyone have a spare sock?

vandeleur
12-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Thats it , video evidence that sammy is a sock fucker .

FORD
12-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Well, at least he would have ONE fan on this board if that were the case :biggrin: :sockfucker:

DLR Bridge
12-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Can someone enlighten me as to how all of this "sock fucking" originated? Thank you. PM or right here.

vandeleur
12-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Dude there was a thread with the whole history of it yesterday ... I gave up after 12 pages .

DLR Bridge
12-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Dude there was a thread with the whole history of it yesterday ... I gave up after 12 pages .

Was trimming the Christmas tree with the kids. Missed the sock fucking caper.

vandeleur
12-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Don't worry mate , it's like the wizard of oz it will be on next year :D

FORD
12-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Can someone enlighten me as to how all of this "sock fucking" originated? Thank you. PM or right here.

The troll known as "cadaverdog"/"bastardson"/"alicebowie"/"motherchicken"/about a dozen other aliases has admitted to having carnal knowledge of his sock drawer, because he apparently thinks that actually touching his own cock would make him a homosexual.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Maybe somebody should plant a story that his Tequila factory in Mexico uses child slave labor?

Sammy sold his tequila company for $100 million. He's out of it. So that's not going to hurt him. He's got his money.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
He's 65 and he drinks Cabo Wabo all day..... his days are limited....

He probably doesn't even drink the shit. Just because you sell something doesn't mean you actually use it especially when you are a pimp like Sam is.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 02:39 PM
He looks strong and well fed. Although his red cheeks and bloated face tell that he himself might have problems with alcohol.

The red blush is from makeup. Sammy is a cross dresser and sometimes doesn't get all the makeup off with the cold creme.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 02:40 PM
With all these sock fuckers around it makes me scared to hang up christmas stockings out of fear of what will be left in them. Either Santa got horny or a troll broke into the house.

WARF
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Our poll currently indicates that the Roth Army would rather see Cadaverdog fuck his socks than have see Sammy Hagar die.... uh huh uh huh :sockfucker:

WARF
12-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Cadaverdog's alternative when he runs out of socks....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6oelo61yZ1qaj7ouo1_500.jpg

ELVIS
12-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Was trimming the Christmas tree with the kids.

Kinda like OJ used to mow the grass with Nicole ??

DLR Bridge
12-03-2012, 03:53 PM
What the?

big fatty
12-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Unforunately, Cockroaches will outlive all other lifeforms. :doh:

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Cadaverdog's alternative when he runs out of socks....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6oelo61yZ1qaj7ouo1_500.jpg

Looks like Popeye and Bluto have been out to sea a little too long.

Dave's Bitch
12-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Our poll currently indicates that the Roth Army would rather see Cadaverdog fuck his socks than have see Sammy Hagar die.... uh huh uh huh :sockfucker:

I would rather do the 5150 Walk! uh huh uh huh :bigwink:

DONNIEP
12-03-2012, 04:41 PM
I would rather do the 5150 Walk! uh huh uh huh :bigwink:

I'm with you DB!! Break out the neon colored balloon pants and let's get busy!!

Dave's Bitch
12-03-2012, 05:02 PM
:lookie:

envy_me
12-03-2012, 05:04 PM

Where is the cowboy...

Dave's Bitch
12-03-2012, 05:09 PM
A very short leap from that to this

fraroc
12-03-2012, 05:09 PM

:barf: RIGHT IN THE FUCKIN' CHILDHOOD, CAN'T BE UNSEEN :sick0020:

(seriously, who gets off to this kind of thing? I don't like to be racist, but I bet whoever drew this fan "art" was asian.)

Zing!
12-03-2012, 05:21 PM

God... That has aged about as well as a bottle of Boone's Farm wine.

envy_me
12-03-2012, 05:29 PM

(seriously, who gets off to this kind of thing? I don't like to be racist, but I bet whoever drew this fan "art" was asian.)

I KNOW!!! That felt so wrong. Aaaaah, childhood... I loved Popeye, but the best cartoons were Italian and Chech. Here is my favorite cartoon. So simple and brilliant. I always hated Transformers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2847rbO4Xys

Nickdfresh
12-03-2012, 05:31 PM

Sammy Hagar has nothing to do with Cabo any longer, IIRC. Didn't he sell it?

ThrillsNSpills
12-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Sammy Hagar has nothing to do with Cabo any longer, IIRC. Didn't he sell it?

Yeah, for 80 million, which , when you apply Sammy math, probably 20.

VAiN
12-03-2012, 09:07 PM
This is still classic: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?58306-Van-Halen-singer-Sammy-Hagar-dead-at-62

Just brilliant!

DLR Bridge
12-03-2012, 09:36 PM
This is still classic: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?58306-Van-Halen-singer-Sammy-Hagar-dead-at-62

Just brilliant!

That was fantastic! And the posts that followed were none too shabby as well. I tell ya, this is the place I go to when I need a good side splitting.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 11:02 PM

I never liked Popeye so I guess I was immune. I liked The Jetsons. Maybe if it was George Jetson reaming out Mr. Spacely I would have been more deeply affected.

Von Halen
12-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Back in 2000/2001 it was a tradition is bash Sammy Hagar in main!

Have we gone that soft?

The difference is, Sammy was still relevant with VH at that time, to the general public.

Also at that time, there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell of Dave being back in the band.

What's the point of polluting Main with that fuckers name at this point in time? Why is he even thought of anymore? Who gives a fuck what he is doing, or if he lives or dies?

3/4 of the only version of VH that matters, are back together.

Why would anyone tarnish today, with yesterdays irrelevance?

WARF
12-04-2012, 02:13 PM
The difference is, Sammy was still relevant with VH at that time, to the general public.

Also at that time, there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell of Dave being back in the band.

What's the point of polluting Main with that fuckers name at this point in time? Why is he even thought of anymore? Who gives a fuck what he is doing, or if he lives or dies?

3/4 of the only version of VH that matters, are back together.

Why would anyone tarnish today, with yesterdays irrelevance?

It's a tradition to bash Sammy Hagar here! Sammy Hagar is still bashing David Lee Roth!
So why not still attack him? He still stole a decade worth of good Van Halen music from us....
And when we were supposed to reunite in 2000 when Dave said he was recording with Van Halen.... he spoiled it....
Now he's got our bass player so we will never see the original lineup again.... I know that's not our fault.... but it's still annoying seeing Michael Anthony playing with him...
There are so many reasons to hate Sammy Hagar.... and I will continue to hate him forever!
Right now people are reviewing OU812 in the house of music....
And this thread is a problem?!?!

envy_me
12-04-2012, 02:15 PM
It's a tradition to bash Sammy Hagar here! Sammy Hagar is still bashing David Lee Roth!
So why not still attack him? He still stole a decade worth of good Van Halen music from us....
And when we were supposed to reunite in 2000 when Dave said he was recording with Van Halen.... he spoiled it....
Now he's got our bass player so we will never see the original lineup again.... I know that's not our fault.... but it's still annoying seeing Michael Anthony playing with him...
There are so many reasons to hate Sammy Hagar.... and I will continue to hate him forever!

Exactly!!!
And at least Warf is doing something to make this place alive again. I am all for you, Warf.

WARF
12-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Exactly!!!
And at least Warf is doing something to make this place alive again. I am all for you, Warf.

I am just saying I haven't a Sammy Hagar diss thread in the main for a long time.
Some people like my style... some people don't.... I am just throwing in my two cents on what this board should represent....
If David Lee Roth came here and saw a bunch of dudes fighting over politics and not talking to any women.... he would probably think we were all gay....
If David Lee Roth ran this website this thread would be a STICKY!
As far as the professional appearance of this site and organization a lot of credit really needs to be given to VA BEACH...
Since he became a webmaster we have really connected with the Van Halen camp! We never had exclusive videos before or solid connections within the band.
We all got different views on what this site should portray but at the end of the day we are one big happy dysfunctional family! :)

envy_me
12-04-2012, 02:34 PM
It should be more fun and less fighting.
Everybody has got different interests, and there is room for everybody.

But the fact is that lately it has been extremely boring. You are doing something about it, while few others (no names mentioned) are just nagging, fighting and hating.

WARF
12-04-2012, 02:35 PM
I can understand what Von Halen is saying as well....
David Lee Roth is back in the saddle with Van Halen...

Fucking Von Halen... This dude had the #1 fan site when this place was on a hiatus...
So many EPIC threads gone forever....
So many EPIC battles between HARDKNOCKZ and the rest of staff...
Fab shadow...
Raven...
Remember the chick talking about her abortions? Or was that here?

envy_me
12-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Hahahaha, that was Vons avatar???? I totally mistook it for someone else :D Sorry Von, I didn't mean to be rude, I thought you were someone else :D You know I love you :-)

WARF
12-04-2012, 02:39 PM
It should be more fun and less fighting.
Everybody has got different interests, and there is room for everybody.

But the fact is that lately it has been extremely boring. You are doing something about it, while few others (no names mentioned) are just nagging, fighting and hating.

No envy_me the FUN is the fighting.... the chaos... the drama.... you know?
It was fun waking up the next day and logging in to the army to see which army member flappo would attach to a donkeys ass...
In a way I kinda wish there would be another firing or band war.... just to get people pissed off and starting feuds with sites again...
I miss seeing pleasure dome mods with Vulcanized heads.... or hitch1969 ranting about Vince and his passion for Van Halen III....

envy_me
12-04-2012, 02:42 PM
If you guys are gonna fight, try leaving me out of it. It really stresses me. I take it way too personally.

WARF
12-04-2012, 02:47 PM
I forgot Von Halen gave me my own forum!
You fucking rule dude!

http://web.archive.org/web/20030801111848/http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/

envy_me
12-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Hahaha, I know, i love Von :D

Man, you should change the avatar :D

Zing!
12-04-2012, 02:54 PM

Was this play on words intentional?

WARF
12-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Hahaha, I know, i love Von :D

Man, you should change the avatar :D

Yes, I agree take away his David Lee Roth avatar and replace it with his IDOL Sammy Hagar!

What do you want Vaughn? An avatar with the 5150 capri pants or the fat bloated Sammy Hagar of the MAS TEQUILA days?

envy_me
12-04-2012, 02:58 PM
If he had Sammy as avatar, I sure wouldn't mistake him for someone else :D

fraroc
12-04-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm probably the only RothArmy soldier that dosen't like Sammy not just for being the second singer in Van Halen.

The real reason why I don't like him is because he is a shitty human being. After I learned the absolute truth about Sammy, I just said "You know what? Fuck the guy, he gets no respect from me." The fact that his entire post-VH career is basically him saying a big "fuck you" to the person who basically gave him a pot to piss in and the oppurtunity of a lifetime, in other words Sammy bit the hand that fed him. Not only that, but he has the nerve to say "I want me and Eddie to one day become friends again." and in the same breath tells him to go fuck himself. So there is really no wonder why Eddie dosen't want to do anything with that asshole again. Van Halen as an entity deserved to go on without Spam, and Ed, Al, Dave and Wolfie are so much better off without him.

:shagsheep::fuhagar4::fuhagar5::fuhagar2::fuhagar3 ::fuhagar::sheepshagger:

I'm sorry Sam, but you know what? You did it to yourself.

Dave's Bitch
12-04-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm probably the only RothArmy soldier that dosen't like Sammy not just for being the second singer in Van Halen.

I very much doubt that

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Sammy's too big of a star to ever be just the singer of VH again. Just look at how his career has skyrocketed since leaving the band!!

ThrillsNSpills
12-04-2012, 03:42 PM
It was fun waking up the next day and logging in to the army to see which army member flappo would attach to a donkeys ass...
In a way I kinda wish there would be another firing or band war.... just to get people pissed off and starting feuds with sites again...
I miss seeing pleasure dome mods with Vulcanized heads.... or hitch1969 ranting about Vince and his passion for Van Halen III....

Do you remember Hamburger head's thread about VDIII's 'Once' being Halen's Stairway to Heaven? lmao

more like their 'Air of Night'

WARF
12-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Do you remember Hamburger head's thread about VDIII's 'Once' being Halen's Stairway to Heaven? lmao

:lol:

I was given a karma point for saying Vince looked like Eugene Levy!

Va Beach VH Fan
12-04-2012, 03:55 PM

Perhaps if more of you guys wouldn't leave for a year at a time then come back bitching and moaning.... ;)

ThrillsNSpills
12-04-2012, 04:00 PM

Just brilliant!

Rikk did one in Main that the Blabbermouths and sites like that ran with.
I can't remember the subject but it was hilarious.

FORD
12-04-2012, 04:03 PM

Even more comedic was the "video" for the song, which was a cheap camcorder thing filmed by Valerie's brother. eMpTyV refused to play it. The sheep at the Pasture Dump called it "brilliant" :biggrin:

envy_me
12-04-2012, 04:12 PM
I am still fascinated by how differently a person reacts to the same post, just depending on who wrote it.

Von Halen
12-04-2012, 04:13 PM
WARF, why were you blasting "Poundcake" from the speakers of that old Cutlass when you drove away that day so long ago, when we met you in Ft. Lauderdale?

DLR Bridge
12-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Uh oh!

WARF
12-04-2012, 04:22 PM
WARF, why were you blasting "Poundcake" from the speakers of that old Cutlass when you drove away that day so long ago, when we met you in Ft. Lauderdale?

It was actually, "THE SEVENTH SEAL" they both sound the same! uh huh uh huh

DLR Bridge
12-04-2012, 04:28 PM
God, I hate those two songs. The bass 16th notes, the layers upon layers of 12 string electrics (thank you Andy Johns) the lumbering lethargic beat and of coarse the one and only Mr. You-know-who topping it all off.

WARF
12-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Spanish Gay Guy was fired for going to see Van Hagar in 2004!

He was last seen in the Dave S****g fisting forum at ddlr.com

Von Halen
12-04-2012, 04:45 PM
It was actually, "THE SEVENTH SEAL" they both sound the same! uh huh uh huh

How do you know?

Von Halen
12-04-2012, 04:58 PM

Yes motherfucker, this thread is a problem! You are keeping alive something that even the VH brothers want to ignore!

Sammy Clichegar didn't steal away a decade worth of good Van Halen from us. He made us appreciate the 6 pack even more than we already did!

ADKOT fucking BURIED any stench that may have been left from the death of Van Hagar.

The Round Rockers name should NEVER EVER disgrace the Main Forum of the DLR Army again!

It's all about the mighty Van HALEN, and David Lee Roth!

ZahZoo
12-04-2012, 05:05 PM

WARF bats both directions... one sick fucker...

WARF
12-04-2012, 05:07 PM
How do you know?

You were playing "FUCK" out of your cheap boombox at the beach, remember? I know you get a boner when Hagar yells, "Hellooooooooo baaaaybeeeeeeee!"

WARF
12-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Yes motherfucker, this thread is a problem! You are keeping alive something that even the VH brothers want to ignore!

Sammy Clichegar didn't steal away a decade worth of good Van Halen from us. He made us appreciate the 6 pack even more than we already did!

ADKOT fucking BURIED any stench that may have been left from the death of Van Hagar.

The Round Rockers name should NEVER EVER disgrace the Main Forum of the DLR Army again!

It's all about the mighty Van HALEN, and David Lee Roth!

I agree that ADKOT destroyed the whole Van Hagar catelogue and buried Hagar....

But that's not the point of this thread..... Why should Sammy Hagar not be bashed anymore?

He is still taking cheaps shots at both David Lee Roth and Van Halen!

WARF
12-04-2012, 05:12 PM
And it was David Lee Roth "Yankee Rose" coming out of my car! lol

ashstralia
12-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Between 1984 and 2012, there was no =Van Halen=

WARF
12-04-2012, 05:30 PM
There we have it fellas!

No bashing Sammy Hagar in the Main Discussion!

RIP ROTH ARMY

Now please report to the house of music for your OU812 reviews....

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Sammy says you can all kiss his fat ass!! :)

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy59/DONNIEP5150/2-10.jpg

WARF
12-04-2012, 05:38 PM
To mention his name and bash him at all is less insulting than just carrying on everyday life as if the guy didn't exist......the guy is completely insignificant.

I'm just trying to have some fun. I agree he's irrelevant.

WARF
12-04-2012, 05:40 PM
lmao....hey bro....bash away for all I care....the guy killed my favorite band for almost 20 yrs. I'm just saying....if a chick breaks your heart and completely disgusts you is it better to keep bringing her up or just forget about her completely as if she never existed? That's sort of the context I'm trying to establish that's all.

I am just trying to fill time before the tour starts again.
Nothing is happening right now! :hitch:

WARF
12-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Warf....I feel ya man.....absolutely nothing going on.....I'm hoping when Ed is done stringing his damn xmas lights the boys jump back in the studio.

The fact the Ed is taking the time to put light up in 5150 means a lot.

At least the guy is healthy... and not drinking anymore...

I gotta salute the man.... 10 years ago he probably couldn't even climb a ladder...

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 05:58 PM
What he should have done though was hire Sammy to hang the lights....he ain't doing anything better. ;)

I heard it was Sammy who took that picture...

I couldn't resist :)

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 06:03 PM
You can bet your ass he'll be there on Christmas morning, banging on the gate with a bottle of tequila in one hand...

WARF
12-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Yea, I think the guy finally pulled his head from his arse and started behaving like a human being again. I have absolutely no complaints on how he played last tour.....he was amazing. What he should have done though was hire Sammy to hang the lights....he ain't doing anything better. ;)

Why not just wrap Sammy around the house? He's fat enough to stretch out and fill "5150"

And with his bright colored clown outfits may be even more effective than the light bulbs...

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 06:11 PM
He could wear that crap from the 2004 tour. What a fucking mess that was. The only one who even halfway gave it a shot was Mikey...

WARF
12-04-2012, 06:15 PM
He could wear that crap from the 2004 tour. What a fucking mess that was. The only one who even halfway gave it a shot was Mikey...

I never understood why Eddie had his hair up in the "Princess Leila" bun for that tour.

At least he did alternate his camo pants .... unlike James Lomenzo... lol

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 06:18 PM
I thought Ed's do was called The Pebbles??

What a fucking train wreck. And Dave was still out there, putting on a great show and bringing the VH sound!

WARF
12-04-2012, 06:20 PM
I thought Ed's do was called The Pebbles??

What a fucking train wreck. And Dave was still out there, putting on a great show and bringing the VH sound!

I was calling it the "BAM BAM"....

What the fuck was it? Can we get an official ruling?

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 06:24 PM
I like the Bam Bam but I gots to go with Pebbles. Or we can call it the Ned The Wino

Yount
12-04-2012, 06:27 PM
OU812 review? Ouch. Nothing personal though.

Another question remains... How will Sammy Hagar die??

buncha bored cants

WARF
12-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Let's start a rockstar death pool and place bets on who will go next!

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Let's start a rockstar death pool and place bets on who will go next!

Who's got Eddie?

WARF
12-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Who's got Eddie?

I'm not going there with Eddie.
My days of dissing Ed are over, or shall I say as long as Dave is in the band!

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm not going there with Eddie.
My days of dissing Ed are over, or shall I say as long as Dave is in the band!

Yeah, agreed. I was just kidding around.

DavidLeeNatra
12-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Between 1984 and 2012, there was no =Van Halen=

there was...for a glimpse of a moment...in 1996 there was hope...

Von Halen
12-04-2012, 08:55 PM
And it was David Lee Roth "Yankee Rose" coming out of my car! lol

Nope.

WARF
12-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Nope.

Do you think I would drive past my WEBMASTERBATOR listening to a band I have despised my entire life?!?!

Try again!

I think deep down inside you are a Hagar lover and your scared to admit it.... :baby:

Zing!
12-04-2012, 09:30 PM
And with his bright colored clown outfits may be even more effective than the light bulbs...

I'm pretty sure his nose glows red...

Terry
12-04-2012, 11:16 PM

Well, from what I understand, there's an old saying in the Navy...something along the lines of there's no such thing as a wrong whole...

Clearly, Popeye could have been smarter about it, though...I bet Wimpy would have gladly have spread his ass cheeks Tuesday for a hamburger today...

Terry
12-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Who's got Eddie?

Eddie is up there in Keith Richards/Jimmy Page territory, where even if any one them die tomorrow it will be less shocking than realizing that they didn't die years ago.

FORD
12-04-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm pretty sure his nose glows red...

Well, at least he should be able to find some part time work in December then.... pulling Santa's sleigh.

FORD
12-04-2012, 11:29 PM
OU812 review? Ouch. Nothing personal though.

Another question remains... How will Sammy Hagar die??

Combination of hypertension and clogged arteries from too much Velveeta, leading to a massive coronary.

ThatArtGuy
12-05-2012, 02:11 AM
If David Lee Roth ran this website this thread would be a STICKY!

With all due respect, WARF, I don't think DLR even thinks about the bridge troll drone for one iota. I know I don't. You're only as big as what bothers you. This is why Slappy is so small.

WARF
12-05-2012, 03:03 AM
The former Roth Army webmaster has spoken!!!!

DLR Bridge
12-05-2012, 05:53 AM
I never understood why panties get wadded up when a thread isn't in the proper forum. Kinda like getting yelled at by your parents if your CDs aren't alphabetized. I can see not putting porn clips on the Frontline, but where this particular argument ends up is a debate worth fighting over? Uncle Dave would surely shake his head. Probably laugh at all the anti Sam remarks he never has to make, too.

Yount
12-05-2012, 07:12 AM
"A lot of what compels and propels me is fury." - Dave Roth

I'm not saying go and pop a blood vessel over hating Hagar, but c'mon, a little Hagar hatin' is gooood for the soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g1iuHjL7D0

Yount
12-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Death by anal probe during 55th abduction by aliens. Organs harvested and cloned to create more earth zombies. (Where do you think all those Waborita-heads come from anyway?) Hagar is reprogrammed/re-created and sent back down to infiltrate unwitting earthly ears, achieving great success during the late 80's and early 90's with Van Halen.

ELVIS
12-05-2012, 07:41 AM
That's all the better the aliens could do ??

ZahZoo
12-05-2012, 09:19 AM
I never understood why panties get wadded up when a thread isn't in the proper forum. Kinda like getting yelled at by your parents if your CDs aren't alphabetized. I can see not putting porn clips on the Frontline, but where this particular argument ends up is a debate worth fighting over? Uncle Dave would surely shake his head. Probably laugh at all the anti Sam remarks he never has to make, too.

It's a simple thing... say you got a forum dedicated to fans of Victoria Secret's models. Everyone is having a great time talking about the hot women and keeping it on topic...

http://www.29-95.com/files/images/2012%20Victoria%27s%20Secret%20Fashion%20Show.JPEG-0017c.JPG

Then WARF shows up... proclaiming his love for the Golden Girls with a detailed fantasy of his twisted encounter with all four at once with a night of fisting and hot anal love...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2460/3845467465_697d4eb596_o.jpg

The typical reaction is directly in-line with posting Hagar bullshit in main here... In other words... Don't shit where you eat.

DLR Bridge
12-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Point well taken Zah & funny t'boot. I guess what I'm trying to say is, this whole place is main to me. Proper categorization isn't worth the feuding or hullabaloo in my book. I mean, fuck it.

No disrespect to the keepers. I love it here.

Von Halen
12-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Point well taken Zah & funny t'boot. I guess what I'm trying to say is, this whole place is main to me. Proper categorization isn't worth the feuding or hullabaloo in my book. I mean, fuck it.

No disrespect to the keepers. I love it here.

Warf is just being fucked with, and he knows that. In fact, he thrives on it!

WARF
12-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Warf is just being fucked with, and he knows that. In fact, he thrives on it!

Me and Vaughn are good friends.... don't take any of this shit seriously...

Except for Vaughn loving Van Hagar.... it gives him a boner! \m/

BumBahDeeDah
12-07-2012, 06:11 PM
I feel bad about this type of thing and wasnt gonna participate until I saw option 5.