Reverend Sun Myung Moon new world "Messiah"

What in the blue fuck?!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!
  • Jesus Christ
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the vultures be gathered together.
    Last edited by Jesus Christ; 06-23-2004, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
      Banned
      • Apr 2004

The battle for ultimate supremacy. When can I get my tickets or will this be a pay-per-view event?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

dude, that's the cult guy who arranges marriages, isn't it?
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
          dude, that's the cult guy who arranges marriages, isn't it?
          Yep. He's also the owner of the Washington Times and Insight Magazine, two sources often quoted by your fellow right wingers
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...