X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

The MC5

This is the motherfucking MC5!!!! Wayne Kramer pulls off the most epic move in rock at about 3:53. If you can't dig this, you can't dig rock n' roll!!!!!
    Stay Frosty, muthas!
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

KICK OUT THE JAMS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! And dig on the hippie baloon chick at the end....
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Can't dig this??? You be dead.
      Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

The fact that the fucking MC5 hasn't generated a single comment, makes me sad for music.....The MC5 is rock, mutherfuckers!!!!!
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

The MC5 were great. Shitty produced but they were a terrific band

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
            The fact that the fucking MC5 hasn't generated a single comment, makes me sad for music.....The MC5 is rock, mutherfuckers!!!!!
            That's because everybody here is a pussy. They love their shitty 80's spandex hair bands and pussy Led Zeppelin nonsense to notice a true band.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Cool band. Like the live stuff. Way ahead of their time.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Always dug the Motor City Five!

"Kick out the Jams", "Back in the USA", and (above all) "High Time"...

MC5 and the STOOGES rule - all the "punks" who came after were just "posturers" in comparison.
                I remember I opened a STOOGES thread a few years ago, where I think I said the same.

I saw DKT - that is a kind of "MC3", that is the Five minus Tyner and Smith - in 2006 here in Savoy.
                The Revolution thing was long gone, but it was great to see them play those glorious songs.

The "Kick out the Jams" riff was the most plundered one by the 1976-onward punk bands.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  That's because everybody here is a pussy. They love their shitty 80's spandex hair bands and pussy Led Zeppelin nonsense to notice a true band.
                  I am what I eat. Now, fuck off.
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...