PDA

View Full Version : Bette's "United States of Cabo" Documentary

Va Beach VH Fan
12-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Try not to hurl over your keyboard.....

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=184208&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

'United States Of Cabo' Documentary On SAMMY HAGAR Fans; New Trailer Released - Dec. 30, 2012

An independent documentary about Sammy Hagar fans (Redheads) titled "United States Of Cabo" will be released in early 2014. The new official trailer for the film has just been made available by Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada's Murmer Films and director Murray Wasylnuk and can be viewed below.

Spotlighting fan stories from the many "Redheads" that celebrate all things Sammy Hagar and Cabo Wabo, "United States Of Cabo" has seen the filmmakers travel to South Lake Tahoe to capture a special performance from CHICKENFOOT in September 2009, then returning in May 2010 during the Cinco de Mayo celebrations for the annual event that boasts back-to-back concerts and a pre-party like no other.

In July 2010, Wasylnuk headed to St. Louis, home of the largest gathering of Sammy Hagar fans on the planet. While there, the director captured more Redhead stories and even managed to gain exclusive interviews with all three members of the WABOS.

Hagar released his autobiography, titled "Red: My Uncensored Life In Rock", in March 2011 via It Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.

Hagar, the multi-platinum Red Rocker, is best known as the bombastic frontman of VAN HALEN, one of the biggest-selling rock groups in history, and the lead singer of the hard rock group CHICKENFOOT.

envy_me
12-30-2012, 11:06 AM
He has fans???

There was one guy in that clip that almost looked normal, but then he said that he saw a Ted Nugent show, so...
And the guy with the tattoo??? Omg!!

I would give my right hand to be in that reporters place :D Or see any DLR fan interview them. And degrade them totally :lmao:

cadaverdog
12-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Redheads? I thought Sammy fans were chedheads.

twonabomber
12-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Wabozos.

Unchainme
12-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Not one of these guys interviewed make me go "damn I'd love to go have a beer with them"

Also, why the hell is this even being made?

FORD
12-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Finally, a movie that will bomb even worse than those dumb "Atlas Shitted" movies (based on the book by Hagar's idol Ayn Rand)

Zing!
12-30-2012, 01:55 PM
How much you want to bet this film was independently produced by some anonymous guy named S. Roy Ragah?

Unchainme
12-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Finally, a movie that will bomb even worse than those dumb "Atlas Shitted" movies (based on the book by Hagar's idol Ayn Rand)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j56IiLqZ9U

One of south parks best bits

twonabomber
12-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Also, why the hell is this even being made?

Sammy probably fronted the cash for it...

Romeo Delight
12-30-2012, 02:07 PM
On behalf of Vancouver, I would like to apologize to the world

Girth
12-30-2012, 02:07 PM
"and even managed to gain exclusive interviews with all three members of the WABOS"
I am pretty sure these guys were just happy to have someone want to talk to them and I hardly call this a "score".

"released in early 2014"
What is this guy waiting for? Probably footage from Bette's supposed "All about me" tour he is planning on putting on this coming year, which I can almost guarantee will be a complete bomb. I see Schnitzer Hall on this tour, just like his last one. I can see Bette trying to book this piece of shit on the backs of new VH shows in the US, once again taking complete advantage of his association with VH. "Everybody wants some strange?" Everybody wants you to fuck off..
Girth

Romeo Delight
12-30-2012, 02:10 PM
"It's either in you or it's not" lol

That much is true

Unchainme
12-30-2012, 02:30 PM
On behalf of Vancouver, I would like to apologize to the world

Just bring back the IndyCar race, and we'll be cool ;).

Dave's Bitch
12-30-2012, 02:31 PM
That bit where he was licking his fingers during poundcake :barf:

Nickdfresh
12-30-2012, 02:38 PM
'United States Of Cabo' Documentary On SAMMY HAGAR Fans; New Trailer Released - Dec. 30, 2012

An independent documentary about Sammy Hagar fans (Redheads) titled "United States Of Cabo"...

This is why "they hate us."

envy_me
12-30-2012, 02:46 PM
This is why "they hate us."

:lmao: AHAHAHAHAHA, the post of the day :D

envy_me
12-30-2012, 02:46 PM

I know. I had that EXACT same reaction.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2012, 02:47 PM

They were probably up his butthole, where he pulls his songs from...

DlocRoth
12-30-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm no hater, but........

Why are all of those folks butt stinking ugly??

envy_me
12-30-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm no hater, but........

Why are all of those folks butt stinking ugly??

Cause Dave has taken all the intelligent, hot, gorgeous fans :D Yep, that's us :D The leftovers go to Hagar.

sonrisa salvaje
12-30-2012, 04:46 PM
What a jack ass.