• texan69
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jun 2004

Roth Kills Sam

LOL
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Make a funny picture or something.....take it easy.

Comment

• kennyboy
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

Those Linkers seem to get stupider and stupider every day.
      http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"texan69, I know it's you. Please stop calling me, I've changed the number 3 times now. For the last time, I can't make hook you up with Sam, I don't even live with Ed anymore. Besides those two are spending a lot of time behind closed doors "being creative".

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Hey texan69,

Only steers and queers come from Texas (No offense to you real Texans. LOL) and you sure don't sound like a fucking bull to me!!!! You suck dick and you are a peter-puffer. I bet you are the kind of guy that fucks someone in the ass and doesn't even have the common courtisy to give them a reach-around!!!

Yeah and besides that, you are an illiterate, unwitted, clueless, vaginal blood fart, on summer vacation from grammar school, poster boy for abortion, felcher who would happily spend all of your life savings (Approx $51 Dollars and forty eight cents) to chomp on Anthony's sloppy seconds tossin' salad in Spam's anus pie!!!

NEXT!!!

How's that for ya?

Hopefully that's enough wool for a couple of sweaters for our soldiers this fall?

That rant felt sooooooooooo good!!!

It's time for a good old fashioned sheep roast. Let's collect names and BBQ them on Independance Day (Anyone remember that title from 2000?) It seems fitting.

Tabula Rosa my bruthas!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Re: Roth Kills Sam

Originally posted by texan69
            LOL
            Well, Duh !
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Val just e-mailed me and said she meant to say "I can't hook you up with Sam", don't know why she added that extra"make" Fucking ditzy bitch............

Comment

Working...