You Think Rock N Roll Riots Are Are A Recent Phenomena? Well.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

You Think Rock N Roll Riots Are Are A Recent Phenomena? Well.....

This one in March of 1952 might have been the first ROCK 'n' ROLL RIOT in history:

Sixty years ago the world's first rock concert was staged in Cleveland by two men whose passion for music bridged the racial divide in a segregated America, writes the BBC's Jude Sheerin.

There are a lot of photos on the above page along with the incredible story of Alan Freed and his Rock And Roll Moondance......

Or if you are a lazy sucka and want your bedtime story read to you by someone else...with film, go to THIS page:

Sixty years ago, the first official rock concert sparked a riot. Two witnesses remember that night.
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Or if you are a lazy sucka and want your bedtime story read to you by someone else...with film, go to THIS page:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17453820

You know me so well.....Reading? Pfft....I prefer Marconi's invention any day......

sorry to hijack but this was the next link that was pretty sweet.

Micah Yairi from Tactus shows off their technology which makes a flat tablet screen morph into a keyboard with real, lumpy buttons, at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-13-2013, 09:35 PM.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Groovy.

Comment

Working...