PDA

View Full Version : Toronto 070304

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 12:12 AM
Huge VH fan circa 1978. I’m wondering what's going on for the Toronto show. I'm traveling from St. John's, meeting a huge bunch of friends in Ottawa and heading to T.O. for the show. Who's doing what?

guwapo_rocker
06-24-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by St. John's Fan
Huge VH fan circa 1978. I’m wondering what's going on for the Toronto show. I'm traveling from St. John's, meeting a huge bunch of friends in Ottawa and heading to T.O. for the show. Who's doing what?

Ummmm....newfie dude....this is a ROTH site!! Nobody is going
to see Sammy Gaygar!! Go drink some more screech
and keep working on that light bulb dude!

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 12:25 AM
What ever Moron. 20, 000 fans disagree with you. What do you and david lee Roth have in common, you both can't afford to go to the show. Remember, if you need some place to go the night of the show ,I heard that you can get $7 tickets at the Jays games.

dysfunction
06-24-2004, 12:32 AM
What ever Moron. 20, 000 fans disagree with you. What do you and david lee Roth have in common, you both can't afford to go to the show. Remember, if you need some place to go the night of the show ,I heard that you can get $7 tickets at the Jays games.

Don't worry about it, there aren't too many people on this board you can have a civil conversation with. Here is some advice, don't post numbers about how many people are at the concert, they get confused very easily. Anyways, have fun at the show.

guwapo_rocker
06-24-2004, 12:34 AM

I have a lot of good friends from the rock dude, just pointing
out that people like Roth here not Spam. Couldn't resist the
the light bulb dig. Hope you enjoy the show, but I hope Spam
falls of the stage and fractures his pelvis.
You might meet more friends at the links.

rustoffa
06-24-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by dysfunction
Don't worry about it, there aren't too many people on this board you can have a civil conversation with. Here is some advice, don't post numbers about how many people are at the concert, they get confused very easily. Anyways, have fun at the show.

The "civil" nature of the conversations on this board depend
more on the subject matter than the rain and pain falling
mainly on dysfunction's brain. As far as the confused thing
goes, one things painfully clear: you're the equivalent of
mental anorexia.

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 12:59 AM
OK guwapo_rocker, my apologies. I don't know how old you are but I've been there with the VH boys since day 1. Growing up for me was DLR not Sammy and I was more than happy to see Diamond Dave rather than Sammy when I saw the Dave / Sammy show in Houston. However, they both put on a fantastic show.

Rustoffa, once you get out of your therapy, which I'm sure you must have scheduled soon, you'll realize that maybe we have one common denominator....VH

DLR_EngineRoom
06-24-2004, 05:55 PM

NOBODY TALKS TO MY FELLOW TORONTONIAN ROTHAHOLIC LIKE THAT!!

NOW MAKE LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SHEEP....AND GET THE FLYING FLOCK OUTTA HERE!

DLR_EngineRoom
06-24-2004, 05:58 PM
OK guwapo_rocker, my apologies. I don't know how old you are but I've been there with the VH boys since day 1. Growing up for me was DLR not Sammy and I was more than happy to see Diamond Dave rather than Sammy when I saw the Dave / Sammy show in Houston. However, they both put on a fantastic show.

oh ok if you behave and apologize like that, you can stay.

moose
06-24-2004, 06:02 PM
Shit, we already have enough newfies here in TO(thats why they call it the big smoke, none of them work all they do is smoke players cigarettes and drink cheap beer) now a whack o' dem coming to see van gaygar. What the hell is this world coming to. Anyhow I'm off to see VAN HALEN 1 plus alot of other CLASSIC VAN HALEN tunes done note for note to-nite at the Phoenix(not bad for $12) and guess what NO SHEEP GOING TO BE AT THIS SHOW.:D :killer:

IT AIN'T VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH.

moose
06-24-2004, 06:04 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think the ACC holds about 16500 for a show. Where did you get the 20000 from?

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 06:05 PM
All you Roth fans living in the past trying to sneak in for free.

moose
06-24-2004, 06:15 PM
All you Roth fans living in the past trying to sneak in for free.

Naw man I only sneak when I'm hunting for BULLWINKLE in the fall. I would gladly pay any amount to see the ORIGINAL LINE UP!
Plus the only sneaky BS going on nowadays is what thei current abomination is doing to it's core fans which I beleive includes you.
Cheers.

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 06:24 PM
I can speak for myself....more the merrier....There is nothing wrong with hearing different opinions on the best band in the world. Besides, I heard that Mikey is singing "Somebody get me a Doctor" on this tour. It's as close as we are going to get to the original four. Besides, I'll gladly take 3/4 of the best band ever instead of 0 which is what we had lately.

moose
06-24-2004, 06:29 PM
I can speak for myself....more the merrier....There is nothing wrong with hearing different opinions on the best band in the world. Besides, I heard that Mikey is singing "Somebody get me a Doctor" on this tour. It's as close as we are going to get to the original four. Besides, I'll gladly take 3/4 of the best band ever instead of 0 which is what we had lately.

Cheers. Your money and you are more than welcome to come here to Toronto and spend it but don't spend it on spam. How about you bring us selfish Torontonians some fresh Lobster and good ole' screech?

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 06:37 PM
How about a deal...I'll bring you up some fresh, live lobster and a nice dark run to wash it down with if you exchange it for something Toronto is famous for.....uh.....dirt.....hmmmm,....crime......no, not that either.....I guess I won't be bringing anything...You guys have nothing to offer.

Nigel
06-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Well, St.Johns fan, I will be at that show, you bet your sweet fiddlehead!

A lot of people here have lambasted me for showing my loyalty to this band, because unfortunately it does not include Dave. Wish it did, but it doesnt. So I am an old fuck, and every other Grade 2 label they have called me, but I will prevail and see a great show and I dont care if I am the only one there.

Every few days I like to drink a bit of Jack and come here in case someone has posted an intelligent point of view, but most unfortunately are hiding in their Jeffrey Dahmer apartments and spouting mindless word drool about 78-84, so be careful.

Full Bug
06-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Your coming from St. John's to see Van Hagar? Damm, the rest of the flock must be proud of you.....

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Hey Nigel, Remember, It's better to be an old fuck that a non-fuck like most of these mullet wearing, stuck in the '80's tools that don't even realize that life....and dave....has passed them by.

Full Bug
06-24-2004, 07:05 PM
St. John attending the post Van Hagar party.....

moose
06-24-2004, 07:08 PM
How about a deal...I'll bring you up some fresh, live lobster and a nice dark run to wash it down with if you exchange it for something Toronto is famous for.....uh.....dirt.....hmmmm,....crime......no, not that either.....I guess I won't be bringing anything...You guys have nothing to offer.

We have a lot of work here. More than I can say for St .Johns Newfie land. I guess that's why so many of you come here cause we have nothin to offer. Gimmie a fuckin break. St. John's is so bad even a terrible band like van gaygar wont come your way cause you have...well let's see um a high HIV/Aids problem, unemployment, no fishery(cod)....buddy I can go on and on and on........you started not me. Don't be coy, I'll rip ya to shreds sheep.
Hey Nigel you can grow up yourself, and if you need a swig of Jack to talk to people (full o shit) something is wrong with you, not us.
Let me ask you this Mr. It
whenyou order your favorite meal at your favorite restarauntwould you be happy with 3/4's of it. Naw you'd bitch and complain, just like the rest of us would. So why would you and any WANNABE, been a fan from day 1/fence sitters settle for this? 3/4 of the original? Because your all a bunch o SHEEP! Followers. Thats all I have to say, I hate wasting time on posters like you. Talk CVH all you want just leave the spam crap at the corral.

moose
06-24-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
St. John attending the post Van Hagar party.....

ROTFLMAO!
Cheers.

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 07:10 PM
I can see the headline now "David Lee Roth meets his loyal fans at a social" The fact that you even have this to send proves my whole point. Is that DLR I see in the middle? Or is that him under the water trying to get another recording contract.

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 07:11 PM
No, we just come there to take your women.

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 07:12 PM
"whenyou order your favorite meal at your favorite restarauntwould you be happy with 3/4's of it."

Yes,
If I was starving because I didn't have anything to eat for years I would.

moose
06-24-2004, 07:16 PM
Hey Nigel, Remember, It's better to be an old fuck that a non-fuck like most of these mullet wearing, stuck in the '80's tools that don't even realize that life....and dave....has passed them by.

Buddy I don't live in the 80's or the 90' it's 2004 and I still know whats good and whats bad. And I'm not an old fuck, I'm close to your age.
If I was living in the 80's, I'd be driving a 78' Lesabre, listening to music on a cassette and vinyl.
Naw man I live in a house that can house 3 large SUV's in the garage, a fishin boat, an argo and atv, and don't forget all the toys my kids have, as for my music, well lets just say that one of my systems(home theatre) speaker is worth more than what you and your flock are spending to see van gaygar. You see I live in TORONTO. The HEART AND SOUL of CANADA.
Where all the money is and the work and the opportunities to better yourself. Not on a ROCK.

moose
06-24-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Ummmm....newfie dude....this is a ROTH site!! Nobody is going
to see Sammy Gaygar!! Go drink some more screech
and keep working on that light bulb dude!

Hey G I don't think he knows the joke. Hey remember how the Newfie got to High School!
Yup he brought an extension ladder.

moose
06-24-2004, 07:20 PM
"whenyou order your favorite meal at your favorite restarauntwould you be happy with 3/4's of it."

Yes,
If I was starving because I didn't have anything to eat for years I would.

I can't beleive you want to eat the band. You freakin cannibal, just leave Ed, Alex and Mikey. But go ahead and do the Zombie thing on spam all you want.

moose
06-24-2004, 07:21 PM
Your gonna have a hard time. They are a full o' themselves.
Goodluck!

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey Moose (cock taker), do you know what a metaphor is? How about looking it up before you waste any more of my time.

moose
06-24-2004, 07:24 PM
I can see the headline now "David Lee Roth meets his loyal fans at a social" The fact that you even have this to send proves my whole point. Is that DLR I see in the middle? Or is that him under the water trying to get another recording contract.

This is what we the soldiers here at the Army are talking about, you come here praise the band and how much of a fan you are and then you go and shit on Dave. That is wrong. If you wanna stir up shit, go ahead but trust me, you will and I mean you will get your ass handed to you on a platter.
Cheers

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Sorry Guys, Just defending my self. Isn't that the spirit that VH fans are known for?

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Moose, my friend. How about we end this here and get on with our lives. Anyway, I know one thing that we both have in common, I HATE GARY CHERRONE!!

Big Troubles
06-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by moose
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think the ACC holds about 16500 for a show. Where did you get the 20000 from?

16,500 seats. Including floor Id say closer to 20,000. As far as I know Van Hagar will use a revolving stage, so that will consume alot of floor space.

rustoffa
06-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Rustoffa, once you get out of your therapy, which I'm sure you must have scheduled soon, you'll realize that maybe we have one common denominator....VH

Well, looks like it's (therapy) back in session, and I didn't
schedule it. I keep expecting a United Way check or some
shit for all this charity work I do. You see, I get relaxed
working with overzealous monkeys. Hold on tight george,
I'm here for ya.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1905000/images/_1909335_monkey7.jpg

St. John's Fan
06-24-2004, 09:40 PM
HUH? Man, You're getting too deep for me. Or maybe it's just getting too late. Only 9 more sleeps to the show!!

moose
06-25-2004, 01:09 AM
Moose, my friend. How about we end this here and get on with our lives. Anyway, I know one thing that we both have in common, I HATE GARY CHERRONE!!

Uh I also hate spam.
Cheers.

Panamark
06-25-2004, 05:47 AM

Why pay $7 for the Jay's game when Van Hagar tix are $4 or less on ebay?? You know why, because the Jay's game is probably worth
watching. So my advice is to pay the extra $3 and get some quality
entertainment.

moose
06-25-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Why pay $7 for the Jay's game when Van Hagar tix are $4 or less on ebay?? You know why, because the Jay's game is probably worth
watching. So my advice is to pay the extra $3 and get some quality
entertainment.

LMAO!
True so true.

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
As far as I know Van Hagar will use a revolving stage, so that will consume alot of floor space.

Where'd ya here that load of bollocks??

Nigel
06-25-2004, 11:51 AM
OK, you fucking assholes all wanted to know what happened when I told you Ive actually hung out with Dave in Bora Bora in the late 80s but now all of a sudden Im full of shit and drinking Jack .

You scum sucking pond cunts absolutely make me furious because unfortunately nobody here can have a point of view. Its all fat gay guys in a pool. What the fuck is that all about.

I honestly believe most of you would bid on Ebay for the chance to suck Daves DICK.

Dave is THE MAN but get a fucking LIFE!

Full Bug
06-25-2004, 11:57 AM
For a guy who is telling us to get a life, you sure seems to get furious about things said on an internet chat site.....Get a life? Maybe you should get a grip.....:rolleyes:

rustoffa
06-25-2004, 12:44 PM
HUH? Man, You're getting too deep for me. Or maybe it's just getting too late. Only 9 more sleeps to the show!!

Oh, I was just referring to you being a fucking monkey
bro, don't sweat it.

rustoffa
06-25-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Nigel
OK, you fucking assholes all wanted to know what happened when I told you Ive actually hung out with Dave in Bora Bora in the late 80s but now all of a sudden Im full of shit and drinking Jack .

You scum sucking pond cunts absolutely make me furious because unfortunately nobody here can have a point of view. Its all fat gay guys in a pool. What the fuck is that all about.

I honestly believe most of you would bid on Ebay for the chance to suck Daves DICK.

I think a return visit is in order. Make sure you request lodging
devoid of any internet connection though, as to not bother
us here with your meandering mushmouth. Thx!

Nigel
06-25-2004, 12:57 PM
You got a return visit. Im sure you all think you are very clever. But my main POINT was to actually encourage St.Johns to go to the show, but AS USUAL the thread has to meander to all the same posturing idiots that have all their moronic rambling thoughts about fat gay guys in a pool.

Rustoffa, fuck off and Fuil Bug, the fact that you live in Toronto is a shame, because maybe those TTC buses that are destined to run me over, can side swipe you as well.

If I never come here again, so be it. Who cares, Im seeing Van halen next month.

Cheers

rustoffa
06-25-2004, 12:59 PM
You got a return visit. Im sure you all think you are very clever. But my main POINT was to actually encourage St.Johns to go to the show, but AS USUAL the thread has to meander to all the same posturing idiots that have all their moronic rambling thoughts about fat gay guys in a pool.

Rustoffa, fuck off and Fuil Bug, the fact that you live in Toronto is a shame, because maybe those TTC buses that are destined to run me over, can side swipe you as well.

If I never come here again, so be it. Who cares, Im seeing Van halen next month.

Cheers
*yawn* (posturing)
:D

moose
06-25-2004, 01:42 PM

We know that Dave is the MAN Nigel, that is why we are so freakin' hardcore. The only thing we ask is that you leave your appreciationfor the new version with "fat spammy" where it belongs "In the GUTTER"
Talk CVH with us all you want, no problems and by the way I also live in the Big Smoke, and trust me I have a HELL OF A LIFE.

Oh and by the way if we are the assholes you must be the shit around it!