X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Asesino

1-12-13 at the cheyenne saloon in north vegas. tony campo got pissed after the show when my buddy played static-x on the jukebox. dino, the guitar player was very cool, down to earth and had fun posin' for picks and throwin' back tequila shots. i liked them because they sang about weed...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

the bass player from Autumn's End says "the music is cool, but they're singin' in arabic". we laughed...
    Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 01-16-2013, 08:43 PM. Reason: boobs
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

it was also my first time seein' these little metal boxes that looked like power invertoers they were plugged into. that was it, and it sounded good! thinkin' to myself, why are we luggin' 6 speaker boxes and 3 tech boxes with all the other crap...

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Bad quality phone videos or it didn't happen!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          Bad quality phone videos or it didn't happen!

Cheers! :bottle:
          campo.jpgdino.jpg

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

da band.jpg

autumn's end

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9407[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9408[/ATTACH]
              i'm takin' these pics, my buddy with all the hair is "dubie"

Comment

Working...