PDA

View Full Version : DLR in groupie's book

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 09:00 AM
An 80s groupie (mostly into metal) wrote a book last year about how she banged her way through just about every rock act that passed through Nebraska -- and her obsession with one David Lee Roth. She wrote that she got to meet him a number of times and had her way with him, and how she was in love with him, how she was kept away from him during one tour because he had a girlfriend, blah blah blah.

Overall, the book was kind of boring after a while (snort coke, screw rocker, rinse, repeat), although the way she isn't afraid to name names and give some juicy details. Just kind of...meh. http://onceuponarockstarbook.com

I did a search and didn't find a thread already on this topic, so I apologize if this has already been covered.

ZahZoo
01-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Interesting... Thanks for the post and nice to see you around again GEM!!

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Thanks! It's nice to be back, after an eventful year!

jhale667
01-17-2013, 11:42 AM
There's something similar on Metal Sludge... "the Penis chart" or some shit, where groupies tell their exploits and comment on what certain rock dudes are packing (or not).

chefcraig
01-17-2013, 11:58 AM
There's something similar on Metal Sludge... "the Penis chart" or some shit, where groupies tell their exploits and comment on what certain rock dudes are packing (or not).

I have little if any interest is viewing such a thing. I've got enough problems with my own reputation (or lack of one). Plus, there is this somewhat uncomfortable aspect to the subject...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYZUxnDpXJ0

jhale667
01-17-2013, 12:11 PM
One of my girlfriends directed me to it because of something extremely unflattering (and yet funny as shit) that was posted about a guitarist (not any of the ones I've mentioned here) I"ve worked for, does that count? Something to the effect he was "minute and a minuteman"... :lmao:

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 12:14 PM

I think I've seen that site. But are the groupies/commenters anonymous, or using their real names? This woman is using her (sort of) real name, with lots of pix of herself -- while talking about whom she nailed when she was underage, who was great in bed, who's an awful lover, etc. She also tattled on her friends, even when they were sleeping with married rock stars.
The book was a freebie on Kindle for a while last night, so I downloaded it and glanced through it. It was kind of repetitive after a while, which makes it no surprise that it was self-published.

jhale667
01-17-2013, 12:21 PM
I think I've seen that site. But are the groupies/commenters anonymous, or using their real names? This woman is using her (sort of) real name, with lots of pix of herself -- while talking about whom she nailed when she was underage, who was great in bed, who's an awful lover, etc. She also tattled on her friends, even when they were sleeping with married rock stars.
The book was a freebie on Kindle for a while last night, so I downloaded it and glanced through it. It was kind of repetitive after a while, which makes it no surprise that it was self-published.

Pretty sure for the most part it's anonymous as far as the groupies go, but the rock stars they're telling all the above mentioned details about are definitely named...

Not at all interested in who's packing what either, but I'll admit it was kinda funny to read about a person I know to be quite the braggart's review, which was essentially "I could've had a V8!" :lol:

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Pretty sure for the most part it's anonymous as far as the groupies go, but the rock stars they're telling all the above mentioned details about are definitely named...

Not at all interested in who's packing what either, but I'll admit it was kinda funny to read about a person I know to be quite the braggart's review, which was essentially "I could've had a V8!" :lol:

Yeah, I remember them naming the rock stars, but when the commenters are totally anonymous, they can say anything they want, with impunity. Having worked in the media *way* too long, I know all too well about people who want to remain anonymous while settling grudges, wishful thinking, etc.

big fatty
01-17-2013, 12:46 PM
Heh, heh, heh. Groupies.

I recall watching a talk show years ago, maybe Geraldo or Maury Povich, not sure which one, but they had groupies discussing their tales of conquest, and evidently, Huey Lewis is packing an impressive unit, while DLR, supposedly, is just a size medium.

Also recently read Peter Criss' book, in which he say's Paul Stanley stuffed his crotch. Go figure.

chefcraig
01-17-2013, 01:07 PM
Also recently read Peter Criss' book, in which he say's Paul Stanley stuffed his crotch. Go figure.

That's been going on for decades now, sometimes with less than spectacular results...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/killwaukee/stupid/SpinalTap_DerekAirport.jpg

vandeleur
01-17-2013, 01:11 PM
:lmao:

Sensible Shoes
01-17-2013, 01:21 PM
. It was kind of repetitive after a while,

So was "Fifty Shades of Gray" and look where that book(s) went!

jhale667
01-17-2013, 01:30 PM
That's been going on for decades now, sometimes with less than spectacular results...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/killwaukee/stupid/SpinalTap_DerekAirport.jpg

"We've got Armadillos in our trousers..." :lmao:

lesfunk
01-17-2013, 01:46 PM

I think that may be a misquote. I think Peter may have said (paraphrasing) "Paul tried to stuff his Coch up his rear end."

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 01:48 PM
Heh, heh, heh. Groupies.

I recall watching a talk show years ago, maybe Geraldo or Maury Povich, not sure which one, but they had groupies discussing their tales of conquest, and evidently, Huey Lewis is packing an impressive unit, while DLR, supposedly, is just a size medium.

LOL! Seriously, though, I think that most women (not groupies, just regular women) aren't all that interested in what men look like naked or how they perform in bed, unless we have a personal stake in it. For the most part, most of us are just not wired that way.

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 01:51 PM
So was "Fifty Shades of Gray" and look where that book(s) went!

True, but that was picked up by a major published. EL James didn't have to pay to have it published, while Rita Rae Roxx did. RRR's writing wasn't great -- then again, neither is EL James's -- but I'm wondering if her penchant for naming names and outing bad behavior (married men screwing her friends, various people doing drugs, etc.) made the publishing houses avoid her, out of fear of litigation.

big fatty
01-17-2013, 02:18 PM
LOL! Seriously, though, I think that most women (not groupies, just regular women) aren't all that interested in what men look like naked or how they perform in bed, unless we have a personal stake in it. For the most part, most of us are just not wired that way.

Oh, c'mon now. You're just saying that to be nice. :bigwink:

All of a sudden I'm reminded of Elaine telling Jerry that being naked is not a good look for a man. That the male body is utilitarian, like a Jeep, just meant for getting around. L.O.L. :happy45:

Not that I need to be concerned either way, I've never had any complaints. Heh, heh, heh. :animated-playboy::sleazy-smiley:

Momshell
01-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Don't think I'd care to read about some ho's exploits with Dave (read ho as 'I'm jealous' :)). Wouldn't mind seeing a pic of him naked though. ;)

Momshell
01-17-2013, 03:48 PM
But I agree with GEM..wouldn't want to see random guys' dicks. Difference between men and women. My husband tells me men can just stare at female genitalia forever. Not me (male or female genitalia).

envy_me
01-17-2013, 04:04 PM
If she was so in love with Dave as she claims, why would she sell him out like that?

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Oh, c'mon now. You're just saying that to be nice. :bigwink:

All of a sudden I'm reminded of Elaine telling Jerry that being naked is not a good look for a man. That the male body is utilitarian, like a Jeep, just meant for getting around. L.O.L. :happy45:

Not that I need to be concerned either way, I've never had any complaints. Heh, heh, heh. :animated-playboy::sleazy-smiley:

I'm sure you haven't! :)
But, remember: Playboy is naked women posing for men to look at, and Playgirl is naked men posing for men to look at.
As a rule, men can get off looking at random naked people, but most women don't get turned on looking at random naked people.

Momshell
01-17-2013, 04:09 PM
If she was so in love with Dave as she claims, why would she sell him out like that?

Her version of love sounds a bit distorted...did she even know him? Sounds more like a desperate need to feel loved...aka attention whore.

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Don't think I'd care to read about some ho's exploits with Dave (read ho as 'I'm jealous' :)). Wouldn't mind seeing a pic of him naked though. ;)

Personally, I have to wonder how truthful her story is.
As for naked Dave, there were a couple of near-naked ones going around a few years ago. I won't post them (don't want to antagonize our benevolent hosts), but if you want, I can send them to you privately.

envy_me
01-17-2013, 04:13 PM
Her version of love sounds a bit distorted...did she even know him? Sounds more like a desperate need to feel loved...aka attention whore.

We don't know what she means by "being in love". Maybe she just had a crush on him. Was very interested and attracted. Who knows... But if whatever she felt was real, why tell the world. I'd try and save some things just for me. Just keep it special.

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 04:13 PM

Her attempt at fame, at being the next Pamela Des Barres? A few years ago, I saw some special on TV re the original groupies, and they all just came across as pathetisad. It's like sleeping with rockstars was their one accomplishment in life.
I guess that's why I'm glad that all I got from Dave was a very (and I do mean very!) nice hand-holding from him. ;)

envy_me
01-17-2013, 04:14 PM
As for naked Dave, there were a couple of near-naked ones going around a few years ago. I won't post them (don't want to antagonize our benevolent hosts), but if you want, I can send them to you privately.

Me too, me too :-)

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 04:14 PM

I got the impression that she's upset that nothing came of their few mattress sessions, and that during the 1984 tour, she was supposedly banned from going backstage.

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 04:15 PM
By the way, if anyone has a Kindle or Kindle reader application and wants to borrow the book, I can send it to you for a limited period of time (the limit is set by Amazon, not me).
I only got it because it was free and I'd heard about the Dave stuff.

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Me too, me too :-)

So, if I can, you want me to send them to you in a private message?
(I want to get specific permission before sending these pics!)

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 04:33 PM
To sum it up:
- She's not a particularly good writer, and her stories are repetitive. She got dressed up, thought she was hot, snorted some coke, got backstage, screwed rockstars. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- She's still infatuated with DLR. How much of her story is true, I don't know. That the book is self-published tells me that a legit publishing house couldn't properly vet her stories (she names names and details) and didn't want to get sued into oblivion.
- Just going by her pics, she was cute (and exotic-looking), but not more than most of the available and willing women at any show.
- Therefore, I take her stories with a huge grain of salt.

Hardrock69
01-17-2013, 04:41 PM

Why else? 15 seconds (or less) of fame, and a few thousand dollars.......

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 04:44 PM
Why else? 15 seconds (or less) of fame, and a few thousand dollars.......

Her book was self-published, so she may not have even made back her costs...

Hardrock69
01-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Hmm....who knows?

Krazeh?

;)

I tend to agree with all of the above, lol.

I have no interest in this....it is sensationalist tabloid fodder, true or not.
If I want to know about people having sex, there is pr0n for light years in cyberspace, lol.

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 05:03 PM
Hmm....who knows?

Krazeh?

;)

I tend to agree with all of the above, lol.

I have no interest in this....it is sensationalist tabloid fodder, true or not.
If I want to know about people having sex, there is pr0n for light years in cyberspace, lol.

True. I guess I'm just fascinated (but not all that surprised) at the pull DLR has on some people.

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 05:12 PM
But I agree with GEM..wouldn't want to see random guys' dicks. Difference between men and women. My husband tells me men can just stare at female genitalia forever. Not me (male or female genitalia).

Actually...

You know, there IS a difference between pussies & not just how they're groomed.

I have seen some BEAUTIFUL pussies, so beautiful I wouldn't mind living with it near my face at all times. Wouldn't mind at all.

I have also seen some that were not so beautiful. I don't know if they always looked like mashed cabbages, or ended up like that from overuse, but I won't get near one of those with my face, no way in hell.

Then there's the in-between, etc.

The point is, I can't speak for every man, but I certainly don't want to look at random pictures of random pussies, you get some nasty surprises.

I DO want to see the pussy of someone I am attracted to. I have developed a poker face for when I do. Results haven't always been brilliant.

Cheers! :bottle:

envy_me
01-17-2013, 05:19 PM
Actually...

I have seen some BEAUTIFUL pussies, so beautiful I wouldn't mind living with it near my face at all times. Wouldn't mind at all.

I have also seen some that were not so beautiful. I don't know if they always looked like mashed cabbages, or ended up like that from overuse, but I won't get near one of those with my face, no way in hell.

The point is, I can't speak for every man, but I certainly don't want to look at random pictures of random pussies, you get some nasty surprises.

I DO want to see the pussy of someone I am attracted to. I have developed a poker face for when I do. Results haven't always been brilliant.

:headlights: And you are 12? With guys like this, no wonder women feel insecure about their bodies... Everybody is beautiful.

DONNIEP
01-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Gotta agree with Imapus. I remember one cooch that was so dazzling looking that I was absolutely stopped in mid air. It was so gorgeous I started babbling and telling the chick how perfect it was. I shoulda took pictures...

envy_me
01-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Here: They are all different, all normal and beautiful!

http://www.staplenews.com/storage/post-images/U.K.%20Sculptor%20Creates%20Vagina-Inspired%20Art%20Installation.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CA CHEVERSION=1300264826214

Hardrock69
01-17-2013, 05:30 PM
My favorite instructions are as follows:

1. Insert Tab A into Slot B

2. Repeat

In my case these instructions to be followed with a hot chick of my preference...

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 05:34 PM
:headlights: And you are 12? With guys like this, no wonder women feel insecure about their bodies... Everybody is beautiful.

No, they're not. I met some absolutely horrible people, though they don't look like it.

There's no need to feel insecure about your body, but the reason you do has more to do with other women than men like me, I can tell you that.

In fact, allow me to digress a bit & expand a bit more on that & tell you that the worse thing a woman can do is listen to another woman. Usually, opinionated women who know everything have a bitter agenda of their own due to their own stupidity & are propagating falsehoods knowingly.

That normally leads to insecurity, making you an easy target for "compliments" whose only purpose is getting you into bed, obvious for everyone but the insecure woman who's listening to them & actually believing that "this is the one, he loves me, I can tell. He told me I'm beautiful".

Then comes the abuse/leaving before morning & the now embittered, formerly insecure woman takes it upon herself to advise her girl friends about men & the cycle begins anew.

Now, where was I? Oh, yes... I'm not so stupid as to let my judgement be based on what I see. I was talkin' about pure aesthetics, but that doesn't mean I'll tell the girl to get dressed & get the fuck out of my room just because her pussy is unattractive. It's business as usual at Casa del Licker & if I keep dreaming about what I saw or forget it right away is up to me & only me & doesn't change a thing.

I've had relationships that weren't based off attractiveness & it was all the same. Just with less licking.

I just didn't get that part about being 12? Is it because I'm immature?

Hardrock69
01-17-2013, 05:35 PM
True. I guess I'm just fascinated (but not all that surprised) at the pull DLR has on some people.

Well, that topic veers off into the realms of discussion on Fame and Celebrity in general.

But hey, it is Dave. Unique upon this Cosmos, ya know? ;)

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Well, that topic veers off into the realms of discussion on Fame and Celebrity in general.

But hey, it is Dave. Unique upon this Cosmos, ya know? ;)

I assumed it would veer...just not like this! :doh::biggrin:

Hardrock69
01-17-2013, 05:40 PM
LOL Sy....you hit the nail on the head. :thumb:

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 05:42 PM
I assumed it would veer...just not like this! :doh::biggrin:

Well, you should know by now that threads at the Army develop a life of their own... who here has started a thread whose subject hasn't reminded someone of something else, thus derailing the thread into THAT discussion that somehow seems more interesting than the original post?

Raise your hands. Mine is lowered.

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 05:43 PM
LOL Sy....you hit the nail on the head. :thumb:

When don't I?

When someone misunderstands. :lol:

envy_me
01-17-2013, 05:43 PM
No, they're not. I met some absolutely horrible people, though they don't look like it.

There's no need to feel insecure about your body, but the reason you do has more to do with other women than men like me, I can tell you that.

In fact, allow me to digress a bit & expand a bit more on that & tell you that the worse thing a woman can do is listen to another woman. Usually, opinionated women who know everything have a bitter agenda of their own due to their own stupidity & are propagating falsehoods knowingly.

That normally leads to insecurity, making you an easy target for "compliments" whose only purpose is getting you into bed, obvious for everyone but the insecure woman who's listening to them & actually believing that "this is the one, he loves me, I can tell. He told me I'm beautiful".

Then comes the abuse/leaving before morning & the now embittered, formerly insecure woman takes it upon herself to advise her girl friends about men & the cycle begins anew.

Now, where was I? Oh, yes... I'm not so stupid as to let my judgement be based on what I see. I was talkin' about pure aesthetics, but that doesn't mean I'll tell the girl to get dressed & get the fuck out of my room just because her pussy is unattractive. It's business as usual at Casa del Licker & if I keep dreaming about what I saw or forget it right away is up to me & only me & doesn't change a thing.

I've had relationships that weren't based off attractiveness & it was all the same. Just with less licking.

I just didn't get that part about being 12? Is it because I'm immature?

Oh, god!!! So you, the expert on why women are insecure, say it is because of other women. Thank you so much for the info. Now I finally know how it is.
When do women friends ever talk about pussies??

What's the point of even trying to explain...

big fatty
01-17-2013, 05:47 PM
I'm sure you haven't! :)
But, remember: Playboy is naked women posing for men to look at, and Playgirl is naked men posing for men to look at.
As a rule, men can get off looking at random naked people, but most women don't get turned on looking at random naked people.

Oh I know, I was just kidding before.

At least we never have to hear about those other groupies. You know, the ones dressed up in black leather and studs all lined up backstage at the Judas Priest and Accept concerts. I hope one of them never writes a book. :happy45:

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Well, you should know by now that threads at the Army develop a life of their own... who here has started a thread whose subject hasn't reminded someone of something else, thus derailing the thread into THAT discussion that somehow seems more interesting than the original post?

Raise your hands. Mine is lowered.

True. And I'm really not surprised that a thread about Dave and a groupie turned into...this. :)

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 05:54 PM
Oh I know, I was just kidding before.

At least we never have to hear about those other groupies. You know, the ones dressed up in black leather and studs all lined up backstage at the Judas Priest and Accept concerts. I hope one of them never writes a book. :happy45:

I used to work with someone who wrote kinky gay erotica on the side.

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Oh, god!!! So you, the expert on why women are insecure, say it is because of other women. Thank you so much for the info. Now I finally know how it is.
When do women friends ever talk about pussies??

What's the point of even trying to explain...

All the points just passed you by, haven't they?

I was actually talking about two different things, insecurity & pussies, not about insecurity DUE to pussies.

And I do not claim to be an expert on women any more than I'm an expert on men. I just notice patterns in behaviour. Allow me to predict the future - you'll talk about this to a male friend of yours that wants to get into your pants & he'll tell you I'm right.

How do you know he's agreeing just because he wants to get into your pants & not because I'm wrong? Tell him something really awful you did & pay attention to his reply. You'll know, if you want to.

You'll get what I said, eventually, but it'll be too late by then.

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 06:00 PM
True. And I'm really not surprised that a thread about Dave and a groupie turned into...this. :)

Thank your lucky stars it didn't turn into an average derailed thread, then. :lol:

Ah, it always hurts the first couple of times, when you see your baby turn into a monster.

You'll get desensitized to it soon enough.

Eventually, you'll be participating in a derailed thread & won't even realize it's one of yours.

envy_me
01-17-2013, 06:04 PM
I am a feminist and a vegetarian. Deal with it!

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 06:08 PM

Oh, Jaysus! :headlights:

Well, I'm sure there's something good about you. I don't believe in pure evil.

Not yet, at least. :p

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Thank your lucky stars it didn't turn into an average derailed thread, then. :lol:

Ah, it always hurts the first couple of times, when you see your baby turn into a monster.

You'll get desensitized to it soon enough.

Eventually, you'll be participating in a derailed thread & won't even realize it's one of yours.

Thanks, but I didn't have much emotionally invested in this thread. :bottle:

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Thanks, but I didn't have much emotionally invested in this thread. :bottle:

Well, I did... not this one, but my first thread! Oh baby, what went wrong???? :cry2: Why, why, oh WHYYYY????

Wait, what was my first thread again? Probably something embarrassing.

Let the bitch rot, then. Good riddance.

big fatty
01-17-2013, 06:27 PM

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat some meat ? :bigwink:

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 06:34 PM
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat some meat ? :bigwink:

Well, I'm a carnivore. :)
But if the pudding has milk in it, I can't eat it for at least a few hours after eating meat.

DONNIEP
01-17-2013, 06:36 PM
The best pudding is butterscotch, the kind you cook on the stove and when it cools in the fridge it has that thick layer on top. Food of the Gods...

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 06:40 PM
But if the pudding has milk in it, I can't eat it for at least a few hours after eating meat.

Well, that was a new experience for me. Aroused in one sentenced & confused in the next.

Fastest emotional ride of my life, literally two seconds.

Thank you.

I guess.

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 06:42 PM
Well, that was a new experience for me. Aroused in one sentenced & confused in the next.

Fastest emotional ride of my life, literally two seconds.

Thank you.

I guess.

Sorry 'bout that. I (sort of) keep kosher, so I have to do my best to not have meat and milk within a few hours of each other.

envy_me
01-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Sorry 'bout that. I (sort of) keep kosher, so I have to do my best to not have meat and milk within a few hours of each other.

I can't eat eggs. It's chickens ovulation, for gods sake...

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 06:45 PM
I can't eat eggs. It's chickens ovulation, for gods sake...

LOL! I prefer to just eat the chickens. :D

big fatty
01-17-2013, 06:46 PM

I'm a Pisces, so I eat a lot of fish. I just love the smell of fresh tuna for some reason. :hee::hee:

envy_me
01-17-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm a Pisces, so I eat a lot of fish. I just love the smell of fresh tuna for some reason. :hee::hee:

Lol. Do you know the one "A blind man walks by a fish market and says "Hi girls" LOL

WARF
01-17-2013, 06:48 PM
I just read the first chapter on facebook.

She lost her virginity to Billy Squier when she was 15.

Click on preview the book.

https://www.facebook.com/OnceUponARockStar

She also has tons of photos.

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 06:48 PM

No, no, no, no need to apologize. Although I found the experience to be thoroughly unsettling, it was actually very good.

These days I'm just happy when something pierces my numbness.

Well done, m'lady. :yo:

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 06:49 PM

Damn, ran out of thanks.

envy_me
01-17-2013, 06:50 PM
LOL! I prefer to just eat the chickens. :D

The only thing i can crave from when i ate meat is fish. But i can't eat it. 3 months after i became veg I was just gonna try a bite of some meat when I was visiting some people. I had to spit it out, just couldn't eat it. I don't wanna eat meat, but also I have developed some kind of block. I just CAN'T eat it.

Seshmeister
01-17-2013, 06:52 PM
Actually...

envy_me
01-17-2013, 06:53 PM

Thanks sir Warf. She kinda looks like 80ies Tila Tequila :D

So trashy to sell out Dave if she claims to have really liked him...

chefcraig
01-17-2013, 06:54 PM
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat some meat ?

The first time I heard that song on the radio with some friends, everyone in the room thought the guy was saying "If you don't beat your meat, you can't have any pussy. How can ya have any pussy if ya don't beat yer meat?"

Ouch! That's 3 and a half minutes of her life she'll never get back. :doh:

WARF
01-17-2013, 06:55 PM
Thanks sir Warf. She kinda looks like 80ies Tila Tequila :D

So trashy to sell out Dave if she claims to have really liked him...

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

"Then David stood up and started taking his clothes off. I jumped up to help undress him, thinking, 'Oh my God, am I really gonna get to do this God of a man?'" -- Rita Rae Roxx, "Once Upon a Rock Star"

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 06:57 PM

I can't imagine why! LOL

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Lol. Do you know the one "A blind man walks by a fish market and says "Hi girls" LOL

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 06:59 PM

Have you seen what Billy Squier looks like these days??? :jaw:

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 07:00 PM

"Then David stood up and started taking his clothes off. I jumped up to help undress him, thinking, 'Oh my God, am I really gonna get to do this God of a man?'" -- Rita Rae Roxx, "Once Upon a Rock Star"

And therein lies the difference between men & women.

If I was in her place & Cindy Crawford was in Dave's, I'd NEVER write a book about it just to get a few bob.

I'd blackmail her & get a nice stipend for the rest of me life.

See, ladies? WE plan for the future. Your problem is, you don't plan ahead.

envy_me
01-17-2013, 07:00 PM

That is so cheap. I'd be "Yeah I met him, but the rest of the story is just mine"...

WARF
01-17-2013, 07:01 PM
Have you seen what Billy Squier looks like these days??? :jaw:

Those guys partied hard back then and ran into a brick wall.

Btw... I found a picture of you at Cafe Wha? It's on the 2nd page of the "one year later" thread.

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 07:04 PM
Those guys partied hard back then and ran into a brick wall.

Btw... I found a picture of you at Cafe Wha? It's on the 2nd page of the "one year later" thread.

I met him a few years ago, and had no idea who he was! It was at an event I was covering and I didn't know why all the pro photographers were snapping shots of him, so I asked one who he was. Oy!
Yes, I saw that pic... Thanks for finding a pic of me, even if I was glancing down at my phone and looked like I had more chins than the Chinatown phonebook! :ashamed::lmao:

WARF
01-17-2013, 07:06 PM
I met him a few years ago, and had no idea who he was! It was at an event I was covering and I didn't know why all the pro photographers were snapping shots of him, so I asked one who he was. Oy!
Yes, I saw that pic... Thanks for finding a pic of me, even if I was glancing down at my phone and looked like I had more chins than the Chinatown phonebook! :ashamed::lmao:

I didn't write or take any notes that night. I was too busy rockin' and trying to get the phone number of Van Halen's camerawoman! lol

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 07:08 PM
I didn't write or take any notes that night. I was too busy rockin' and trying to get the phone number of Van Halen's camerawoman! lol

Yes, she was really cute! Shot you down, eh?
Despite that, it was one HELL of a night, wasn't it? Every time I watch the "She's The Woman" video, I see you -- the Fifth Member of VH -- and remember how awesome that night was.

WARF
01-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Yes, she was really cute! Shot you down, eh?
Despite that, it was one HELL of a night, wasn't it? Every time I watch the "She's The Woman" video, I see you -- the Fifth Member of VH -- and remember how awesome that night was.

Yeah it kinda irritates me that you didn't get as much exposure as me. You should have been in the video you were standing right next to me. Of course I am 6-5 and I was taller than Dave was, and he was standing on stage. haha

She didn't shoot me down. I just was too star struck to worry about a damn phone number over the magic that was happening all around me.

Anyways, you were the one holding hands with David Lee Roth.
I hope a picture or a video surfaces of that one day.

You were the Rita Rae Roxx of that night! :)

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 07:23 PM
Yeah it kinda irritates me that you didn't get as much exposure as me. You should have been in the video you were standing right next to me. Of course I am 6-5 and I was taller than Dave was, and he was standing on stage. haha

She didn't shoot me down. I just was too star struck to worry about a damn phone number over the magic that was happening all around me.

Anyways, you were the one holding hands with David Lee Roth.
I hope a picture or a video surfaces of that one day.

You were the Rita Rae Roxx of that night! :)

I don't mind the lack of exposure -- I like to fly under the radar sometimes. :)
I bet she would've given you her # if you'd asked!
Well, I've pretty much given up hope of any pics or video of the hand-holding showing up, although I did find one montage on YouTube where you can see him reaching down and holding a hand...
I was NOT Rita that night! I didn't sleep with him! :lmao:

big fatty
01-17-2013, 07:25 PM
The only thing i can crave from when i ate meat is fish. But i can't eat it. 3 months after i became veg I was just gonna try a bite of some meat when I was visiting some people. I had to spit it out, just couldn't eat it. I don't wanna eat meat, but also I have developed some kind of block. I just CAN'T eat it.

Oh well, don't feel bad. At least you tried it. You never know unless you try.

Like I always say, if you don't like it, you can spit it out.:happy45:

envy_me
01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Oh well, don't feel bad. At least you tried it. You never know unless you try.

Like I always say, if you don't like it, you can spit it out.:happy45:

I just don't like spitting things out :D

Sensible Shoes
01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
I wanna be a groupie. Is it too late? :flypig:

WARF
01-17-2013, 07:29 PM
I was NOT Rita that night! I didn't sleep with him! :lmao:

Maybe you both had a Platonic relationship that night!
Like Rita Rae Roxx and Jon Bon Jovi.
I did notice you disappeared after he left the stage?
Coincidence? I think not!

jhale667
01-17-2013, 07:30 PM

Not as long as Wayne Newton still walks the earth... ;)

big fatty
01-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Boy Howdy, you two are so lucky to have been at that Cafe Wha ? show.

Congratulations, I'll bet you never forget that one. :rockit::rockit2::rockon::killer:

jhale667

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/meh.jpg

:biggrin:

WARF

I will be listing some karaoke dates soon if you want to follow me. :)

envy_me
01-17-2013, 07:34 PM
I almost think that you two left bigger impact on Dave that he did on you. Warf with "She's the woman"-screams and overall enthusiasm. And GEM with her flirting and charm...

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 07:36 PM

Now that's a line that's gonna go over big here! :lmao:

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Maybe you both had a Platonic relationship that night!
Like Rita Rae Roxx and Jon Bon Jovi.
I did notice you disappeared after he left the stage?
Coincidence? I think not!

No relationship. ~sigh~
I left and headed home, and wanted to beat the crowds to the coat check.
And now I live sorta near Cafe Wha? :)

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 07:39 PM
I almost think that you two left bigger impact on Dave that he did on you. Warf with "She's the woman"-screams and overall enthusiasm. And GEM with her flirting and charm...

I hope he had as much fun as we did!:)

WARF
01-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Now that we're on the subject of Rita Rae Roxx, did any females here have any sexual encounters with any famous Musicians?

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 07:42 PM
Boy Howdy, you two are so lucky to have been at that Cafe Wha ? show.

Congratulations, I'll bet you never forget that one. :rockit::rockit2::rockon::killer:

It was truly incredible! Even though I was there to work, it was still an amazing night. VH live, in a small club, and my very own Interactive DLR Experience. :thumb::hee::winner:

GreenEyedMurder
01-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Now that we're on the subject of Rita Rae Roxx, did any females here have any sexual encounters with any famous Musicians?

Don't look at me!
Other that what you saw that night, my only other upclose contact with a rock star was being hugged by Roger Daltrey a few years ago.:)

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 07:45 PM

I KNEW you couldn't be entirely evil. :clap:

envy_me
01-17-2013, 08:03 PM

Lol, all girls just left the room :D

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 08:09 PM

I once went to a Judas Priest concert & Rob Halford kept looking in my direction trying to meet my gaze. I had to keep looking the other way.

I saw more of the crowd than the stage. Most awkward concert I've ever been to.

I felt strangely flattered.

Sensible Shoes
01-17-2013, 08:19 PM
I will be listing some karaoke dates soon if you want to follow me. :)

Since we're getting married, does that count?

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 03:38 AM
Pamela Des Barres wannabe.....

:gulp:

Only slightly less skanky than our resident skank, KRUSTY

I can smell the Chlamydia from here......

But then again, that may just be lingering KRUSTY

Momshell
01-18-2013, 05:07 AM
Thanks GEM! I've seen them here as well, and have enjoyed them very much!

Momshell
01-18-2013, 05:26 AM

I was a vegetarian for about 10 years...until I got pregnant with my first. Woke up one morning and needed bacon....was all over after that!

Seshmeister
01-18-2013, 09:12 AM
I once went to a Judas Priest concert & Rob Halford kept looking in my direction trying to meet my gaze. I had to keep looking the other way.

I saw more of the crowd than the stage. Most awkward concert I've ever been to.

I felt strangely flattered.

You must give off a massive aura of raw sexual energy.

Or maybe it was the leather hot pants you were wearing...

BITEYOASS
01-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Now I know why Dave would rather bang the ladies in the audience rather than deal with groupie BS.

BITEYOASS
01-18-2013, 09:30 AM
I would treat groupies like Dave did with Tawney Kitaen. Which means I would put my drugs in their purses and bring high-priced escorts backstage while the groupies bring us drinks. :bigwink:

Angel
01-18-2013, 11:15 AM

Not for lack of trying.....blew two roadies trying to get backstage WACF tour... Band was gone by the time we were done, lol.

GreenEyedMurder
01-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks GEM! I've seen them here as well, and have enjoyed them very much!

Good! I just wanted to make sure that everyone who wants to see has seen. I remember when someone posted the pics on another site a few years ago and was threatened with banning for posting them.

GreenEyedMurder
01-18-2013, 11:33 AM
Now I know why Dave would rather bang the ladies in the audience rather than deal with groupie BS.

Aren't most of the groupies just girls from the audience who managed to figure out a way to get backstage?

vandeleur
01-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Not for lack of trying.....blew two roadies trying to get backstage WACF tour... Band was gone by the time we were done, lol.

thats class ... true dedication :D

Fairwrning
01-18-2013, 11:50 AM

Had to read that twice..thought you talking about a personal experience there;)

Fairwrning
01-18-2013, 11:51 AM
wait..you said WE

Angel
01-18-2013, 12:05 PM
wait..you said WE

TWO roadies + me = 3. Thus...we. :D

Angel
01-18-2013, 12:08 PM
thats class ... true dedication :D

Total naivete. 17 with no knowledge of local crews...

Fairwrning
01-18-2013, 12:27 PM

I had a girl that cut my hair that always hooked up..She told me of Nikki Sixx and Sebastian Bach

BITEYOASS
01-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Aren't most of the groupies just girls from the audience who managed to figure out a way to get backstage?

Groupies are a totally different set that have their own publicists, book deals, bang multiple bands and are sometimes narcissitic, i.e. Tawny Kitaen. Whereas girls from the audience who want to get backstage are just that.

lesfunk
01-18-2013, 03:56 PM
U doity little SLUT!

lesfunk
01-18-2013, 03:57 PM
I'll tell you what Angel, you must have been fun to know back in the day

GreenEyedMurder
01-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Total naivete. 17 with no knowledge of local crews...

Or how to finish them quickly. ;) :lmao:

GreenEyedMurder
01-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Oh, and the best part of the book? When Rita Rae realizes -- after a few years of this -- that she has never had a boyfriend, or even a real date. Nothing gets by her!

VHscraps
01-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Actually...

I love the end of this message - after what was said, obviously - just a jolly 'cheers!'. As if ... who would possibly disagree.

Zing!
01-18-2013, 05:49 PM
I love the end of this message - after what was said, obviously - just a jolly 'cheers!'. As if ... who would possibly disagree.

The man calls 'em like he sees 'em, that's for sure!

:biggrin:

envy_me
01-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Yeah, follow his lead and you'll be also fucking a fleshlight :lmao:

Never was
01-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Just read this thread, was a really good read thanks to all.

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 01:35 PM

Well, he could do much worse.

Besides, why is it's OK for women to have sex toys & not men? I mean, I know we DO have access to sex toys, but sometimes it's nice to have one that doesn't talk.

Exit, stage left!

BITEYOASS
01-19-2013, 03:07 PM

Now hold on a second! Fleshlight is great alternative to bangin' someone who lives near a Navy/Marine Corps base. Where STDs are rampant.

envy_me
01-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Now hold on a second! Fleshlight is great alternative to bangin' someone who lives near a Navy/Marine Corps base. Where STDs are rampant.

Oh, no don't get me wrong. I am all for sextoys of all kinds.

What I wanted to say was that referring to vagina as cabbage won't make women be all over you for sex.

And if only sex I could get was from a dildo, I wouldn't go talking bad about real dick, I'd just shut the fuck up and show some respect for the real thing.

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Oh, fer the love of...

THERE! Compare the two.

And by the way, the light is STRONGLY favouring the first one, as it's so bright you can't see the full mess.

But just because it looks like that, it doesn't mean I'll hold it against its owner. It also doesn't mean that they match the faces. They don't, by the way.

Jaysus, eat some meat, might lighten up your mood.

Feminists... *shudders*

envy_me
01-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Oh, I'll get my meat. Haven't you seen the wedding thread ;-)

Idiots... *shudders*

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Good, that might make you happier, even if only marginally.

I mean, it's Lounge, we're not expecting any miracles here. (Sorry, bro. :p :lol:)

envy_me
01-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Don't you worry about me and Lounge.

Just don't forget to pack you fleshlight to the wedding :biggrin:

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 04:11 PM
I ain't packin' nuthin' until I get a confirmation that there'll be suckling pig & shrimps!

envy_me
01-19-2013, 04:13 PM
I ain't packin' nuthin' until I get a confirmation that there'll be suckling pig & shrimps!

Oh, good. I was avoinding the awkwardness of un-inviting you.

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Oh, that was unnecessarily cruel.

Well, the joke's on you. I don't care if you never realized that you were talking to a depressed, lonely loser whose life revolves around how popular he is in the internet - my suicide will be on YOUR HEAD!

Goodbye, cruel world.

envy_me
01-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Oh, I realized that right away...

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Curses.

I have to come up with a better internet persona, this one ain't foolin' noone.

To make it all worse, I have stuff to do tomorrow, so I can't kill myself yet.

What would Kurt Cobain do?

Coyote
01-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Curses.

Suffer a nasty case of rigor mortis?

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 04:44 PM
:lol:

Coyote, my son, let this thread be a lesson to you.

Never say that pussies can be ugly to a girl without knowing what it looks like down there.

I think we are all a little wiser now.

envy_me
01-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Curses.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/envy_me_castor/Natur/images_zps8f6e3401.jpg

You talk waaay too much...

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 05:00 PM

Coyote
01-19-2013, 05:06 PM
:lol:

Coyote, my son, let this thread be a lesson to you.

Never say that pussies can be ugly to a girl without knowing what it looks like down there.

I think we are all a little wiser now.

Wise enough to ignore the words of a fleshlight-fucker... :biggrin:

envy_me
01-19-2013, 05:06 PM

See... You're making more sence already... Keep it that way :thumb: Maybe the fleshlight will soon be just a distant memory...

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 05:35 PM
See... You're making more sence already... Keep it that way :thumb: Maybe the fleshlight will soon be just a distant memory...

NEVER!

It's always been faithful to me, I can bareback it all I want, no STDs, it's ALWAYS clean & doesn't do stupid things to get my attention if I unintentionally ignore it.

Plus, I picked one that looks good.

envy_me
01-19-2013, 05:38 PM
NEVER!

It's always been faithful to me, I can bareback it all I want, no STDs, it's ALWAYS clean & doesn't do stupid things to get my attention if I unintentionally ignore it.

Plus, I picked one that looks good.

You should change your username to Imafleshlig Htlicker.

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 05:42 PM
You mean Imafle Shlightlicker. You have to be able to pronounce both "names".

I wouldn't lick it.

Although it'd be better than being a vegetarian!

envy_me
01-19-2013, 05:48 PM
We should have a poll....

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/envy_me_castor/Natur/wedding_zpsc46cbb5c.jpg

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

What the hell is THAT?

Jaenious! I love it!

envy_me
01-19-2013, 05:54 PM
It's a vagina wedding dress... :biggrin:

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Wise enough to ignore the words of a fleshlight-fucker... :biggrin:

Well now, be fair. With all the diseases running rampant in livestock these days, it's just too much of a risk.

I looked for alternatives & I think you should too. Can't dodge that bullet forever, C.

Coyote
01-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Well now, be fair. With all the diseases running rampant in livestock these days, it's just too much of a risk.

I looked for alternatives & I think you should too. Can't dodge that bullet forever, C.

Yes you can, as long as you stick to the nice girls... As if you'd know something 'bout 'em, you campy tart...

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Yes you can, as long as you stick to the nice girls... As if you'd know something 'bout 'em, you campy tart...

NICE GIRLS??? Have you gotten yourself tested lately, you wacko? Those went out of circulation YEARS ago! The riskiest you get these days are exactly the "nice girls".

Seriously, you meet one of those with a supposedly clean past & then she'll tell you there's no need to wear a condom.

Do the math. Get yourself tested, you naive slut!

Coyote
01-19-2013, 10:20 PM
NICE GIRLS??? Have you gotten yourself tested lately, you wacko? Those went out of circulation YEARS ago! The riskiest you get these days are exactly the "nice girls".

Seriously, you meet one of those with a supposedly clean past & then she'll tell you there's no need to wear a condom.

Do the math. Get yourself tested, you naive slut!

See what I mean?

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Oh alright, have it your way.

But get this: I'll go to your funeral, but I won't get anywhere nearer than 50 meters of your coffin.

Health issues, you know - your health.

jhale667
01-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Minge shots in Main? C'mon, dude...

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 10:51 PM
What? No rules against that.

You're just pissed 'coz they're shaved, you hypocrite.

BITEYOASS
01-19-2013, 11:42 PM
Are you free Mr. Sylicker?

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 11:45 PM
*looks left*
*looks right*
*looks left again*

(falsetto) I'm freeee!

Can I help you, Captain Ass?

Coyote
01-20-2013, 12:33 AM
*looks left*
*looks right*
*looks left again*

(falsetto) I'm freeee!

Can I help you, Captain Ass?

And suddenly, it all makes sense....

Anonymous
01-20-2013, 12:43 AM
And suddenly, it all makes sense....

No, it doesn't.

I mean, I don't get into relationships with women because they're batshit crazy & you expect me to get into a relationship with them? They make women look SANE by comparison.

No, no, I don't get involved with any of that.

Wait, was it because I was quoting Mr. Humphries?

I guess it DOES make sense, then. He didn't get involved either, despite his extremely interesting lifestyle...

Hardrock69
01-20-2013, 01:02 AM

Barely escaped THAT one, eh?

:hee:

Anonymous
01-20-2013, 01:05 AM
Would be easier to get out of it if I hadn't this silly tendency to dig myself in a few more feet just for fun.

Honestly, I've missed grate opportunities just because I had a joke staring me in the face.

You could say I'm laughing my life away. It's sad, really.

envy_me
01-20-2013, 01:55 AM
Would be easier to get out of it if I hadn't this silly tendency to dig myself in a few more feet just for fun.

Honestly, I've missed grate opportunities just because I had a joke staring me in the face.

You could say I'm laughing my life away. It's sad, really.

There was a joke here somewhere?

envy_me
01-20-2013, 02:03 AM
I KNOW couple of you here think I am exaggerating, but just imagine if it was the other way around. If a girl came here, with all the men reading and said what he said but about a penis. "Yeah, if you're with a guy and his dick looks like cabbage, just don't go anywhere near it with you face, haha". You'd all think "Who is this moron?". With every right.

And then being called all bad cause I am for equality, is just... I don't even have words.

Coyote
01-20-2013, 05:46 AM
Actually, that would be quite hilarious...

Anonymous
01-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Yes, it would!

Anonymous
01-20-2013, 09:40 AM
There was a joke here somewhere?

I always bury a joke in my posts, even when I'm pissed off.

Sometimes people find it & get a laff out of it.

Sometimes they find it & are sad.

Most times they just insult me, though.

BITEYOASS
01-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Anyway, :focus: Groupies are have now gone the way of porn, anyone can do it without the need of a large infrastructure of publicity.

envy_me
01-20-2013, 12:13 PM
I saw some documentary about some groupies now. They were like having some sort of network. They were even on Myspace. God, what were they called... I'll try and google later.
Anyway, they looked NOTHING like you would expect a typical groupie to look. And all the musicians they bragged about sleeping with, were just these nobodies. The biggest "star" this sort of leader had slept with was either Marilyn Manson or a guy from his band.

Okey, I found them. The one that comes across as a leader is called Lexa Vonn. Google her. I still haven't found what they are called.

Terry
01-26-2013, 09:06 PM

What's actually kind of interesting far as that aspect of Van Halen is that there have been hardly any groupie tales of what Roth was like offstage...even by past girlfiends or longterm relationships, or whatever...groupies, etc.

GreenEyedMurder
01-26-2013, 10:47 PM
What's actually kind of interesting far as that aspect of Van Halen is that there have been hardly any groupie tales of what Roth was like offstage...even by past girlfiends or longterm relationships, or whatever...groupies, etc.

Maybe he treated them well and they don't want to be jerks? Maybe they're not famewhores?

Anonymous
01-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Maybe he treated them well and they don't want to be jerks? Maybe they're not famewhores?

I always thought Dave to be a class act with the girls, even the... needy & slightly unbalanced ones.

The thing is, I believe he's smart enough to recognize the latter two & simply wouldn't fuck them. Of course, one or two may have slipped by, Q. E. D., but I think being quite above the average rock star I. Q., his judgement helped him separate the wheat from the chaff, thus assuring his much wanted privacy on all matters beyond his public persona.

ZahZoo
01-27-2013, 10:40 AM

Makes sense... but if reality was anywhere close to legend on the quantity of Roth's exploits there had to have been more than a few conquests of questionable character that would have surfaced no matter how good they were treated. Seems simple human behavior and odds would favor someone talking, bragging or dragging someone through the muck... or could be the legend is far, far bigger than the reality..?

Nitro Express
01-30-2013, 05:06 AM
Here: They are all different, all normal and beautiful!

http://www.staplenews.com/storage/post-images/U.K.%20Sculptor%20Creates%20Vagina-Inspired%20Art%20Installation.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CA CHEVERSION=1300264826214

The Plaster Casters of Chicago got the ladies too.