PDA

View Full Version : Dave's Appearance with Howard Stern - 1997

Va Beach VH Fan
01-20-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm sure a lot of you have seen this before, but I hadn't, so here you are...

A lot of interesting subjects...

DLR Bridge
01-20-2013, 06:04 PM
I saw this for the first time myself about a week ago. Howard asks him what was the song that had "I like the way the line runs up the back of your stockings". Dave said Ain't Talkin Bout Love. Nobody contested or corrected his response. Thought that was unusual. Good interview.

ELVIS
01-20-2013, 08:16 PM
That's some messed up hair...

Heater
01-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Hell of a comb over. Anyone that owned AquaNet stock back then must be rich. His ad libs were well practiced even back then. He's twitchier than Michael J. Fox in the midst of a douche chill.

twonabomber
01-21-2013, 01:50 AM
And the Joan Rivers show mentioned

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MckrtLdSIxs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MckrtLdSIxs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Jesus Christ
01-21-2013, 01:50 AM
Bleater, go to Hell.

big fatty
01-21-2013, 02:23 AM
It looks just fine. Nothing messed up about it at all.

He is a California Man. With a bushy bushy blonde haircut, kinda like the mediocre movie actor, Owen Wilson. It was a good style. Don't know why anyone would think otherwise.

Better than all these greasy headed bald fuckers you see everywhere walking around with their shaved heads. Or those stupid little pukes with globs of goop in their hair to squish it upright in the middle, like Squiggy from the Laverne & Shirley show.

Plus, that was way back in 1997, so it was just fine then.

Hardrock69
01-21-2013, 04:13 AM
Wow. Jesus got ANGRY! Doesn't take a money-changer to send him over the edge.

Ima try to be good, Lord. I don't wanna piss you off. :hee:

Heater
01-21-2013, 06:34 AM
Bleater, go to Hell.

OK, I'll say hello to your mother when I get there! BOOM!

Heater
01-21-2013, 06:38 AM
It looks just fine. Nothing messed up about it at all.

He is a California Man. With a bushy bushy blonde haircut, kinda like the mediocre movie actor, Owen Wilson. It was a good style. Don't know why anyone would think otherwise.

Better than all these greasy headed bald fuckers you see everywhere walking around with their shaved heads. Or those stupid little pukes with globs of goop in their hair to squish it upright in the middle, like Squiggy from the Laverne & Shirley show.

Plus, that was way back in 1997, so it was just fine then.

Dave paid a LOT of money to not be a bald fucker. And his current Dutch Boy looks better than the bird nest in this video.

hambon4lif
01-21-2013, 10:01 AM
Heater comes out of the closet long enough to turn this into a hair thread....

Way to go, princess!

FORD
01-21-2013, 10:10 AM
And he even throws a "mommy" diss at Our Lord and Saviour??

Damn, Bleater... you just pissed off a billion Catholics with one dumb comment. :flock:

ELVIS
01-21-2013, 10:17 AM
I highly doubt that...

Hardrock69
01-21-2013, 03:52 PM
I find it hilarious that Stuttering John called him out on what he said, and Dave denied it. For once I believe Stuttering John more than Dave, lol.

Heater
01-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Heater comes out of the closet long enough to turn this into a hair thread....

Way to go, princess!

I didn't start the hair thing, just continued it. Pay attention idiot.

Heater
01-21-2013, 04:59 PM
And he even throws a "mommy" diss at Our Lord and Saviour??

Damn, Bleater... you just pissed off a billion Catholics with one dumb comment. :flock:

You know what, you're right. Shit, I didn't realize it was the REAL Jesus Christ on here. AND, it's not delusional at all to think a BILLION people read this thing. You're their spokesman too? Shit, never knew your blog was so far reaching. But with integrity like yours, not surprising! Congrats!

ThrillsNSpills
01-21-2013, 05:05 PM
Men caring about Dave's hair.

Either they're frustrated hairdressers or...........

pickle chuggers

ThrillsNSpills
01-21-2013, 05:06 PM
thanks VA, I missed that interview too surprisingly.

Hardrock69
01-21-2013, 05:14 PM
Yes Bleater, the REAL Jesus Christ was here. God is a member here as well. Oh and Satan too.

So you be a good li'l chillens.

:baby:

Heater
01-21-2013, 05:22 PM

pickle chuggers

....but men caring so very much about Dave in general? Nothin' odd about that. Talk more about what great shape he's in....and about his high kicks.....go ahead, you butch mofo for DRo.

GreenEyedMurder
01-21-2013, 05:32 PM

pickle chuggers

I don't remember the last time I saw men acting so catty about another man. :biggrin:

atomicpnk47
01-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Ahh men loving men....Is it wrong? :winkglasses:

Never was
01-21-2013, 07:53 PM
I believe in the state of Georgia it is.

WARF
01-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Doesn't Howard Sterns' people ever screen these calls.
Who are these fucking retards calling?!?!
I am really surprised Dave didn't blast these idiots.

WARF
01-21-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm glad I watched this though. It's been awhile since I have seen this.

I forgot about this awesome track from his greatest hits.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5kYMLkXvCg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5kYMLkXvCg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Never was
01-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Man totally forgot that song, great call Warf. Bluesy groove works so well for Dave

Nickdfresh
01-21-2013, 11:42 PM
....but men caring so very much about Dave in general? Nothin' odd about that. Talk more about what great shape he's in....and about his high kicks.....go ahead, you butch mofo for DRo.

You seem rather jealous...