PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Beyonce Lip-Synch Shit....

Hardrock69
01-22-2013, 07:05 PM
This has nothing to do with fucking politics. Take that fucking shit to the front line.

The US Marine Band admitted they were only pretending to play their instruments yesterday at the inauguration, using a fucking pre-recorded performance.

Now it just came out on ABC News that Beyonce used a tape and was just "acting".

Fuck that fucking shit.

Begin rant here:

WHAT THE FUCK?

US FUCKING MARINE CORPS BAND? YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE IN THAT FUCKING BAND SUPPOSEDLY BECAUSE YOU ARE ABLE TO PLAY YOUR INSTRUMENTS!!!!

THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT.....YOU WERE ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS (keep the political shit in the Front Line),

BUT GODDAMMIT, YOU ARE MUSICIANS, NOT FUCKING ACTORS!!!!

WHOEVER IN THE CHAIN OF COMMAND IT WAS THAT ISSUED AN ORDER FOR THE BAND TO STAND DOWN....TO ACT INSTEAD OF PLAY...NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT! IT BEFOULS THE REPUTATION OF THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS!!!! :mad:

MY FUCKING DAD PLAYED IN THE US NAVY BAND IN THE INAUGURAL PARADE FOR PRESIDENT EISENHOWER!!!! NOBODY TOLD THEM TO PRETEND THEY WERE PLAYING THEIR MOTHERFUCKING INSTRUMENTS!!! :mad:

AND BEYONCE, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LIPSYNCH ALL OF YOUR FUCKING PERFORMANCES ANYWAY!

YOU ARE JUST DOING LIKE MADONNA, BACK STREET BOYS, AND ALL THESE OTHER MOTHERFUCKERS WHO CANNOT HACK IT LIVE ONSTAGE!

STOP PRETENDING YOU CAN FUCKING SING!!!

EITHER FUCKING SING, OR DON'T FUCKING SING!

EITHER TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH WITH YOUR ABILITY TO STEP UP AND SHOW WHAT YOU ARE TRULY ABLE TO DO.......OR DON'T FUCKING LIE TO THE WORLD THAT YOU PUT ON THIS GREAT PERFORMANCE WHICH WAS JUST A BIG FUCKING LIE!!!

IF YOU ARE A FUCKING MUSICIAN, DO NOT PRETEND!

EITHER BE A FUCKING MUSICIAN OR DON'T BE ONE!!!!

End rant here

This message brought to you by the Krustolidated Failure Corporation, Inc. on behalf of the Roth Army Hatebot, Krusty Hatebot, mascot of the Roth Army.

ThrillsNSpills
01-22-2013, 07:10 PM
rant noted, but that whole shebang's just show-biz anyway bro

no matter how you cut or slice it

or put a ring on it

Ima let you finish

Matt White
01-22-2013, 07:20 PM
We need to start an online petition....

GIVE MILLI VANILLI Their GRAMMIES BACK!!!

THey were "trendsetters"..............now the majority of "Pop-Stars" CHEAT!!!!

Anonymous
01-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Well, the way Beyonce voice sounds, even after all that processing...

Just thank your lucky stars she'll never "sing" live.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
01-22-2013, 07:26 PM
We need to start an online petition....

GIVE MILLI VANILLI Their GRAMMIES BACK!!!

THey were "trendsetters"..............now the majority of "Pop-Stars" CHEAT!!!!

You are messing with forces beyond your comprehension, Mr. White.

Some things are not to be trifled with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1vjTJTRn48

ThrillsNSpills
01-22-2013, 07:29 PM
The ashley simpson saturday night live clip should be re-edited with a laugh track and subsequently given an award to also.

Hardrock69
01-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Oh, I agree Thrill.

And hey, they wanted perfect music for the event with no technical glitches.

Sy....that dark ambient music is great! Perfect atmosphere for the Satanic demon summoning I am going to perform in a little while....

Matt does have a decent suggestion, lol.

Anonymous
01-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Oh, I agree Thrill.

And hey, they wanted perfect music for the event with no technical glitches.

Sy....that dark ambient music is great! Perfect atmosphere for the Satanic demon summoning I am going to perform in a little while....

Matt does have a decent suggestion, lol.

Perfect music? And they hire Beyonce to SING? :lol:

Demon summoning? Why, need your dishes done?

Ah, bachelor life... what a bother, eh H?

ThrillsNSpills
01-22-2013, 07:58 PM
In Milli Vanili's day it was shocking.

Nowadays it's like another day at the office.
And the ET shows are all talking about Beyonce so there's extra publicity.

Girl you know it's Girl you know it's Girl you know it's Girl you know it's Girl you know it's

Hardrock69
01-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Loads of crap eh? No such thing as bad publicity...unless you are a child rapist or cereal killer....

Beyonce is a wanker....much like Taylor Swift....

Though Beyonce CAN sing.....unlike Taylor Swift...

LoungeMachine
01-22-2013, 08:47 PM
OBAMA WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR AUTO-TUNE

:gulp:

fraroc
01-22-2013, 08:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDydr7oqsek

I shouldn't be bringing Kiss into everything into I post, but Gene said it all here. Fuck all the fake fucking rap dubstep lip-sync bullshit that my generation listens to. The music I listen to may be 20-40 years old, but at least it's ACTUAL MUSIC that is still preformed live by 40-60 year old rockers that have kicked father time in the nuts.
Whenever I see my friends go to a rap concert, All I can think of is that the kids out there are going to pay money to see some spiky-haired douchebag in a wife-beater and fake muscles lip synching to some pre-recorded track, and then go back stage to talk and get their picture taken with a goddamn poser? Fuck that shit man!

Satan
01-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Chaim really has no business calling out anybody else for fakery as long as he's dressing up two fakes on stage in Ace & Peter's makeup.

ashstralia
01-22-2013, 09:10 PM
rap can be unintentionally hilarious sometimes...:bigwink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0

Satan
01-22-2013, 09:20 PM
Hell, rap can even be intentionally HELLarious when they want it to be.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m0wh0DnX00

fraroc
01-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Chaim really has no business calling out anybody else for fakery as long as he's dressing up two fakes on stage in Ace & Peter's makeup.

Lucifer, you should be glad that your 46 years old and grew up in my parents generation. As a 20 year old surrounded by friends that listen to possibly the worst music I have EVER heard, I couldn't give a shit who is in Ace and Peter's makeup or if Paul Stanley's voice is gone or whateverthefuck your gripe is.

To quote Ozzy, Rock n' Roll is my religion and my law.

Satan
01-22-2013, 10:10 PM
If Chaim and Stanley want to keep making music with two inferior stand ins, that's their choice. They just shouldn't market it as the "authentic" KISS when it's not. Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent had their own makeup characters when they joined the band, so why shouldn't Singer and the roadie turned guitar player?

Or drop the makeup entirely again.

By the way, I'm actually much much older than 46. I just had to list a birthdate and a year to register at this website, so June 6, 1966 was the way to do so with the maximum number of 6's http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

binnie
01-23-2013, 03:47 PM
I'd fuck Beyonce whilst lip synching......................

('Oh my GAWD', 'Oh my GAWD')

Coyote
01-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Reminds me of Bill Hicks...

VHscraps
01-23-2013, 05:50 PM
by the way, i'm actually much much older than 46. I just had to list a birthdate and a year to register at this website, so june 6, 1966 was the way to do so with the maximum number of 6's http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

lmfao

Northern Girl
01-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Oh shit. I just thanked the devil. I need to go pray now.

Terry
01-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Yeah, but I'm not really looking to Beyonce for talent...certainly not anything astounding in terms of live vocal ability.

The fact of the matter is that the bulk of today's high-profile pop stars CAN'T sing well, hence autotuned/pro-tooled recordings...and even the recorded results come out pretty bland despite all the studio trickery and enhancements, so why is it gonna be any different live?

Milli Vanilli lip-synching live and not singing on their records seemed shocking to many twenty-odd years ago, but they were just shitty pop songs anyway...Beyonce, to me, is more of a personality who chose singing as a way to get famous, but she's all too endemic of these contemporary entertainers who have to have 1) a clothing line, 2) a perfume line, 3) appear in movies AND 4) release records. Or there's some other non-musical reason for their fame (Rhianna getting beat up by Chris Brown was the biggest break her career ever got...along with 'leaked' nude photos of her that were clearly staged).

I mean, it's pretty fucking gay that so few of 'em have the stones to get up and do it live, but clearly the reasoning behind it is that they can't pull it off. Most of the American public has lowered their standards over the years to the point where shit like Paul Blart Mall Cop breaks $100 at the box office, so we're only getting what we deserve because we've proven that we're all too willing to settle for less.

Master Po
01-24-2013, 12:24 AM
People who claim to sing, but cannot, must be wise and eat shotgun.

Only then can they know true harmony.

Anonymous
01-24-2013, 12:26 AM
People who claim to sing, but cannot, must be wise and eat shotgun.

Only then can they know true harmony.

I know a guy who did that once.

Worst thing he ever made.

People started listening to his "music" even more & he became a "legend".

Master Po
01-24-2013, 12:35 AM
When eat shotgun, man no longer worry about people opinion of music.
Or anything else.

Master Po
01-24-2013, 12:36 AM
Some man driven to shotgun by crazy wife.

Bad karma for child. Dead father. Crazy mother.

sadaist
01-24-2013, 01:53 AM
I don't care if she lip synched it. I'm more offended how she sang it as a diva show off and made the song more about her than the country it represents. People really need to stop "making it their own" with the National Anthem or proving what range & diversity they have with it. Sing it they way it should be. It's not about you. Just be honored you were selected & are allowed to sing it. Disgraceful.

Satan
01-24-2013, 02:19 AM
Yeah... the only one qualified to do a "creative" interpretation of that song was Jimi.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcZKkZO7CTI

He still plays it at his shows here in Hell, by the way.

Hardrock69
01-24-2013, 04:22 AM
And I am sure it still sounds fucking awesome!