PDA

View Full Version : Give it up for Sir Paul Mccartney...

Coyote
01-29-2013, 06:30 PM
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/justin-bieber-horrified-after-singing-legend-paul-mccartney-refuses-to-work-with-him-0101/

Justin Bieber Horrified after Singing Legend Paul McCartney Refuses to Work with Him!

Justin Bieber thinks he’s the classiest of all acts, and he can’t understand why anyone would refuse to work with him; after all, he is one of the most popular celebs in the world. Just imagine the horror sweeping across Justin Bieber’s face when he was turned down by The Beatle’s singer Paul McCartney, who nixed the duet offer almost as fast as they presented it to him.

While Justin felt a duet with McCartney would boost his artistic edge in the singing world, the Beatle’s great didn’t agree and wasn’t eager to risk tarnishing “his stellar reputation” by singing with a lil’ dude who wears really weird drop-crotch pants. Stop wearing the drop-crotch pants, Beebz. Please, I insist. Stop wearing them! In case you don’t know which pants I’m referring to, I’ve included a picture of the signature Bieber drop-crotch pants below.

According to the Globe, “Paul feared it would tarnish his stellar reputation. He turned Justin down flat!” Allegedly, Paul didn’t hesitate one bit before making the decision. While a performance with The Beebz can make virtually any star popular and relevant, Paul McCartney — to put it lightly — isn’t really in the need to gain popularity and/or relevance. He’s one of singing’s greats, so I think he’s fine in the credibility department.

I don’t know the true nature of the conversation, or even if the conversation was real, but if Paul (we are on a first name basis) really did turn Justin down in such a harsh fashion . . . well, I think that’s kind of rude! Don’t you? Justin Bieber is like a delicate flower that must be treated with great care so as not to get his feelings hurt or allow that Beiber hair to wilt.

So, McCartney thinks Bieber is simply a flash in the pan and doesn’t want anything to do with the little diva. So how did Justin respond? What is he going to do now to try and prove his worth to the legend? Simple. He’s going to get down with artists who write deeper and darker songs, ones that really tug at the heartstrings *ugh* to prove his worth. He intends to “hook up with people who write darker, edgier songs hoping one of the tunes will capture Paul’s attention.”

Are you sad Sir Paul McCartney said “HELLZ TO THE NO” to Justin Bieber? Would you have wanted to see a Justin Bieber/Paul McCartney duet?

Best thing I've seen all year so far...

Seshmeister
02-03-2013, 12:12 AM
There was an interview last year where Beiber asked what Germany was...

Not where, what.

Nitro Express
02-03-2013, 12:24 AM
There was an interview last year where Beiber asked what Germany was...

Not where, what.

It wouldn't surprise me if Beiber came out with a nazi line of clothing because it looks cool. Germany? Nazis? I just saw the swastika thing on TV and thought I would use it in a line of clothing.

Zing!
02-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Beiber is looking more and more like Vanilla Ice every day.

ELVIS
02-03-2013, 08:31 AM
A Justin Buttocks thread ??

Really ??

ThrillsNSpills
02-03-2013, 10:54 AM
According to the Globe?

like saying according to the National Enquirer

Nickdfresh
02-03-2013, 11:13 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if Beiber came out with a nazi line of clothing because it looks cool. Germany? Nazis? I just saw the swastika thing on TV and thought I would use it in a line of clothing.

For some reason, this all reminds me of Bieber mania...