PDA

View Full Version : Meadowlands Show 6-22

WACKYJACK54
06-24-2004, 11:40 AM
I have to admit, I went to the show, and was thoroughly dissapointed in the set list. They opened with Jump. boooo!! vthey did alot of songs over the keyboard tracks already recorded. It was cool to see Wolfgang come onstage and play "316" and jam a bit of "you Really got me" other than that, its well known Sammy wont do any early DLR shit, except for your You really got me cover, Aint Talkin bout love, UncHained. I lost all respect for SAmmy when I saw him nd Dave double bill at the PNC in NJ, IF Eddie would have been there, SAmmy would have sucked his cock. All he did was blubber about Eddie and the band. HE was basically crying out to take him back. All Sammy is , is a hired singer. and the CD's VH did with DL will never be matched, EVER.:mad:

Sarge
06-24-2004, 02:45 PM
excellant first post.
You did however forget to mention Sammy was wearing Capri Pants and Sandals...
And a big T-Shirt to hide his huge gut.

And he sounded like donkey balls
Sarge

Antman
06-24-2004, 10:10 PM
Hey Wacky, how many people were at the show? I went the next night and the entire upper level was empty. The set list was a little different. The funny/sad part was that I had 4 free tix. A friend from work was in and I two extra tickets, but could not find a single person to go. My softball team laughed at me. My brother in law ended up going and my friend from work finally found someone to go litterally two hours before the show. How fuckin pathetic is that? $100 tix for free and great seats, and no one wanted to friggin go?!?!? What the fuck?

DR CHIP
06-25-2004, 08:13 AM
Antman,

everyone there had free tickets....;)

Antman
06-25-2004, 09:05 AM
You're probably right Doc! And they still couldn't give away enough to fill the joint.

RogueHorseman
06-25-2004, 09:38 AM
Shhhhhhhhhh....

You guys are gonna upset the sheep and make them cry.

This isn't like at other places where they are protected from the truth.

Damn it! Too late... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::

guwapo_rocker
06-25-2004, 11:13 AM
Tarps?

azcrdnal
06-25-2004, 11:24 AM
i heard they used one of sams shirts as a tarp.

MNFan
06-25-2004, 11:56 AM
Wacky, they were ALBUMS with DLR...so don't show your age by revealing to all of us old school fans that you didn't start buying music until White Lion came out with a disc...